Show yourself?

A few weeks ago, while adding fuschia tips to one of my daughter's hair, uh...the brush 'slipped' and I now have one prominent streak in my hair. :blink:

According to my girls, "Mom rocks!!"

Nice eyes, Jamie... :)

Heh, one day I'll get a camera to show their actual color and the fact that I have insanely long eyelashes. :)

SHARON! Omg, I seriously had to giggle and exclaim "Yay!!". I completely agree with your girls.

A few weeks ago, while adding fuschia tips to one of my daughter's hair, uh...the brush 'slipped' and I now have one prominent streak in my hair. :blink:

According to my girls, "Mom rocks!!"

Now just need to add one or two more in.

Edited by Drewbie
  • 4 weeks later...

Dyed my hair black again. Anyway, since my webcam always seems to turn my eyes blue unless it's really, really, really close up, there's also a picture of my eye (though it does somewhat fail in showing my eyelashes, at least the tips where they go all light colored). :) Now you know I have hazel eyes, not blue eyes. The webcam is deceitful and I'm too cheap to buy a nice digicam. Ummm.... yah. :D Can you tell I'm kinda bored, randomly taking pictures and whatnot?

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll303/g...9/sideways2.jpg

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll303/g...9429/183410.jpg

Is that your dorm room? The closet looks sorta like closet/dresser combo in my first apartment, cept mine was a brown color.

I'm waiting for my Ruben to post the pictures of us a couple other guys from when we went out drinking a couple weeks ago. One of them has me doing a drunk face (I was the DD so I stopped drinking early) and I wanted to make it my facebook picture lmao.

Meh, more recent pic of me:

Posted Image

Its from St Pats Day, and its pretty much the best picture I have of me at the moment (even with that evil red-eye :P )

Oh. and no, the arm isn't mine :P My arms can't wrap around my back like that :P

Martin 0:)

(actually, thats a thing... I best point out: having glowing red eyes in all my pics doesn't invalidate my status as innocent angel :P0:) )

Wow. Your hair is as long as mine Martin. I don't have that evil glow to my eyes though. Thank you Photoshop. Oh, I agree with James. Plus there is something about red hair that, well, er, never mind. Posted Image

Well... i'll post mine...

Posted Image

lol i love being the dramatic/emo/artist type haha

PS my third revision (still learning BB code)

Edited by understanding engima

Is that your dorm room? The closet looks sorta like closet/dresser combo in my first apartment, cept mine was a brown color.

I'm waiting for my Ruben to post the pictures of us a couple other guys from when we went out drinking a couple weeks ago. One of them has me doing a drunk face (I was the DD so I stopped drinking early) and I wanted to make it my facebook picture lmao.

Yup, I'm in a new dorm for the summer (well, old, but new to me). It's not such a bad lil place... still got boxes stacked to one side of the room, I haven't totally unpacked. Don't see why I should when I just know I'll be moving again in the fall. ~shrug~

I wanna see the drunk face! :D

Redheads and emo boys, oh my... now if someone happened to be a redheaded emo boy... ~twitch~ <--- good twitch

Wow. Your hair is as long as mine Martin.

Never mind your hair, Gary, Martin's is as long as mine. :D

And, although it's faded into an auburn highlight, here's my 'walk on the wild side.'

Posted Image

Never mind your hair, Gary, Martin's is as long as mine. :D

Posted Image

And, although it's faded into an auburn highlight, here's my 'walk on the wild side.'

The eyes give everything away about a person. I love you more than ever Sharon. :wub:

*Hum Hum*

I thought I might put up my picture too... *Is embaressed*

Anyhow, I look better on that pic than in real life, lol.. Guess it's something to do with the light?

Taken at the sea in the northern part of France, around March 29.. So rather recent [blush]

*Hum Hum*

I thought I might put up my picture too... *Is embaressed*

Anyhow, I look better on that pic than in real life, lol.. Guess it's something to do with the light?

Taken at the sea in the northern part of France, around March 29.. So rather recent [blush]

Aw, don't be embarrassed. You're a very handsome young man. Between your brains and your looks I'm sure you'll find the right man for you soon enough. :)

Aw, don't be embarrassed. You're a very handsome young man. Between your brains and your looks I'm sure you'll find the right man for you soon enough. :)

Ha! You're just saying that to lift my spirits... :P

So won't work :P

Ha! You're just saying that to lift my spirits... :P

So won't work :P

Well, yes, of course I'm saying that to lift your spirits. However I wouldn't say it if it weren't true.

So it did work. Deal with it. :P

Gary is right Zilar you are handsome.

Well, yes, of course I'm saying that to lift your spirits. However I wouldn't say it if it weren't true.

So it did work. Deal with it. :P

:ph34r: I still blame it on the lucky shot, lol!

To further my case *ahum* lol, Here one that is 'less lucky' :P

(Question, off topic, this attachment space we have, is that per topic or per whole forum?)

(Question, off topic, this attachment space we have, is that per topic or per whole forum?)

On topic: You're handsome.... ;)

Off topic: For the whole forum... :)

Hope that helps..

BeaStKid :devil:

You're not helping your case at all. If anything this photo makes you look even better than the first one did. I can see your face so much better in this shot and a handsome face it is. Manly with still just a touch of cute in it. :)

You're not helping your case at all. If anything this photo makes you look even better than the first one did. I can see your face so much better in this shot and a handsome face it is. Manly with still just a touch of cute in it. :)

I better just stop posting then... Besides, I used all that attachment space so can't even if I would :P

And, ahum, manly... That's the last thing I'd think about if I saw my own face...

ANYHOW Shouldn't someone else post their picture? *In need of distraction*

PS: Thanks BeaStKid for the info :P

Edited by Zilar