Show yourself?

I found an old picture(well, almost a year old) that I looked surprisingly normal at... I usually always look weird or does a face or just look drunk in photographs. This is probably the least awkward I'll ever look on a photo, lol! :P

And my camera suck! This is the best focus I can get with it. I had to actually stand right under a lamp to get this focus. :/ I'm getting a new one next week.

Pai Again you looks gorgeous.

Ok here are some webcam pics of me with my forearm crutch hahaha. I just got back from a late dinner haha :P Bad lighting by the way (grrrr) hahaha, the webcam is fixed on top of my speakers and I couldn't move them!!! :P And guys, seriously, I am 20. LOL :D

andddddd....I don't know if i'm being silly, but I have a question. I've tried clicking some of the picture links and it says error. how come? :(

Beasty may be right, although to be honest what I was thinking is that in all likelihood some of the links are now broken as people have taken the photos down or moved them around over time. *shrug*

Which ones were you talking about? Maybe one of us can check and see if they work for us?

Nice eyes, mate... :)

I agree! I never noticed you had green eyes before, Drewbie! :D

I found an old picture(well, almost a year old) that I looked surprisingly normal at... I usually always look weird or does a face or just look drunk in photographs. This is probably the least awkward I'll ever look on a photo, lol! :P

And my camera suck! This is the best focus I can get with it. I had to actually stand right under a lamp to get this focus. :/ I'm getting a new one next week.

Wow, dude! That's a really awesome picture! You look adorable :wub:

Ok here are some webcam pics of me with my forearm crutch hahaha. I just got back from a late dinner haha :P Bad lighting by the way (grrrr) hahaha, the webcam is fixed on top of my speakers and I couldn't move them!!! :P And guys, seriously, I am 20. LOL :D

I love that top one! You seem delightfully unsure and/or contemplative, very cute :)

Well guys, time hs come for me to post another picture I like... this one my friend took of me a few days ago when we went to the mall to hang out.

Nice shades. You're wearing a hoodie in this weather!!?! Shew.. I'm surprised you didn't cook.

Nice shades. You're wearing a hoodie in this weather!!?! Shew.. I'm surprised you didn't cook.

Takes a lot for me to feel the heat lol... but it was at night after we got back from the beach so I was a little cold lol

Beasty may be right, although to be honest what I was thinking is that in all likelihood some of the links are now broken as people have taken the photos down or moved them around over time. *shrug*

Which ones were you talking about? Maybe one of us can check and see if they work for us?

I'd tell you specifics but its like all of them that aren't linked from a photobucket account (which is like almost all of them) :/

I'd tell you specifics but its like all of them that aren't linked from a photobucket account (which is like almost all of them) :/

Why don't you try it now? You've got 5 posts. Usually, some forums restrict users from downloading content from their servers until the user has made 5 posts. This prevents spamming. :)

BeaStKid :devil:

My passion for music, hehe:

.... and of course, my hat!!!!!

Oh and if you're wondering why my hair is short - I had a gum stuck on my fringe yesterday ... I know, silly me lol. I had to trim my fringe (and I didn't know how to cut my own hair!!).

• Site Administrator

*sigh* If only I was twenty years younger and single... Nice pics, PlugInMatty! There are a lot of cat lovers here, so I think that's going to a popular picture.

OMG! pluginmatty, so like I have a siamese cat named Slightly and I've always considered her the biggest cat ever, until i saw yours! It's so big, she/he must make a great pillow! btw you two are precious! *squishes*

and beastkid you were totally right! the links work for me now yay ^_^

Well, I kind of feel comfortable again posting pics of myself... If you want to know who did that, well, thanks Raro then ;) We had a great chat :P and I hope you can sleep now :D

Anyhow, here are my pics :P

This is me at the beach, enjoying the sun:

Posted Image

And this is me on the left, with my Sis on the right :P

Posted Image