Show yourself?

Because when Merry and her men were doing "STUFF" the goddess marked them with symbols of like power lol Merry got a Butterfly or a moth on her stomach that moved. Rhy's got 2 fishes on his arms.. AND!! Frost also called "jack frost,Jackie Frost" got a Tree on him and somewhere a White Stag and sadly at the end of "A Lick Of Frost" he turned into that Stag and ran away.. Man did i cry lol. I'm a pisces and born in winter so go me :)

I'll make a note... Me being pisces and having on a fish on my arm are just a concidience. It has no relation to my horoscope since I don't really believe in it. :P

It's just I was born in winter and I like fish. My first name is really Jack. I just put Frost for the fun of it. :P

Edited by Jack Frost

Don't make me mail you anthrax.

Because we're the nice cross-roads between non-dorks (boring people like Eric) and uber-dorks (pocket-protector wielders like Doc). We're the ones who still enjoy arcade games!

1. You don't have my address and I don't open my mail (too many bills and collector notices) so send all the anthrax you want. It will probably be caught at the post office and the FBI will be knocking at your door. Then you don't have to worry about seeing rakuten again or how to "style" your hair because those fed prison types will handle if for you. There would be a benefit that you would probably get more sex than you could imagine, but not necessarily by choice.

2. I am NOT a dork, or a geek, I barely count as a nerd. Never had a pocket protect, never needed one. I don't carry pens in my pockets.

Because we're the nice cross-roads between non-dorks (boring people like Eric) and uber-dorks (pocket-protector wielders like Doc). We're the ones who still enjoy arcade games!

*THWAP* <_< mentioning my name knowing full well that i'm not boring... i'm fun!!!!!!!

And btw - I have hair spray type hair dye at my disposal so check the attitude before I decide black is your color :P

and to keep on topic - nice pics everyone :)

I just want to let you know I have that duck in your avatar. But it's red with black horns.

I named him Mathieu.

His is black with orange horns and its name is Tickles, the sinister ducky. Edited by rknapp

Nice to see my evil duckie is becoming quite popular....

and his name is not tickles! it's belzaduck!

Robbie... two words for you "Hair. Dye."

ok... I like tickles better so I renamed him :P but I am soooo getting you with hair dye :sheep:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Zenny showing off a... Scarf. Oooh.

When the klepto in me steals hats.

It's funny, you know - a year ago, I'd let myself be dragged into a torture chamber and, well... tortured... before showing any picture anywhere.

It's funny how much people change. :lol:

(And don't worry. I don't parade around with a I-wanna-be-Britney-Spears-plz hat daily. The thing's not mine. Honestly.)

Zenny showing off a... Scarf. Oooh.

When the klepto in me steals hats.

It's funny, you know - a year ago, I'd let myself be dragged into a torture chamber and, well... tortured... before showing any picture anywhere.

It's funny how much people change. :lol:

(And don't worry. I don't parade around with a I-wanna-be-Britney-Spears-plz hat daily. The thing's not mine. Honestly.)

B) .......This is for Vic!!