[DomLuka] In the Fish Bowl 14 posted

Dennis is gay?

:blink: :wacko:

Quite possibly. Maybe he is as surprised by that as you are.

Or maybe he's just lonely and appreciates some affection for a change. Or maybe he is both lonely and horny.

As for other matters:

Just because Allan decided to shoot and kill their father, that doesn't mean that he was necessarily successful in the latter.

When I was in Paris, I had a rail pass, so I didn't have to worry about the train fare.

Dennis won't see things as simple flirting or casual...

For some reason, I also see Dennis as a romantic, serious relationship kind of guy. I guess this is from his reaction to Ben & Leo in TLW? Anyway, can't wait either for the rest. I agree that Dennis is becoming a hero of sorts here. I was most interested in his story at the end of TLW.

I think you mean 'en train de faire' :P (I spent a year in France)

When I was in Paris, I had a rail pass, so I didn't have to worry about the train fare.

I spent a week in Paris one night.

I spent a week in Paris one night.

OK, I can't resist, just one last comment.

Being British, I often hopped over the Channel to France. Before anyone get's over excited - if that allusion is good enough for L'ecole Francais en Londres, then it is good enough for me.

As for Travis, other than Allen, the only other person I could think of is member of the family that bought the old house and let him stay there on his returns. Other than that perhaps a waif and stray he picked up some time. Allen is still my bet.

And indeed, he had killed him

Sounds conclusive to me, especially in the voice of an omniscient narrator rather than a first person character who might have been mistaken within the confines of a story.

Edited by glomph

DOM!!!! You're da best! Amazing chapter... thank you very much for the fast posting! How is it that your "First (or second) kisses scenes" are always that.... wow?!? :wacko:

Thanks again!

Take care,

Joana

P.S. On to something completely different: I haven't posted nor (regularly) read the forum and still couldn't help but notice that naper_vic's membership is set to "former member". Whatever happened to him?

... Allan shot her in the head, but maybe she survived and is a vegetable?

Allan pointed the gun at her head but I don't think that he ever pulled the trigger.

I think that it's Allan in the hospital

Allan pointed the gun at her head but I don't think that he ever pulled the trigger.

I think that it's Allan in the hospital.

We are going in circles - if it were Allan in the hospital/nursing home, why would Travis not go and see him? Because Allan has not been able to bear up and has become bad and deranged, like David in TOSOM, and Travis does not want to see him like this? This would at least be an explanation for his bad dreams.