Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,910
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Aditus

    Running light

    Chapters will get longer the further we go. And yes, I have to make sure you'll come back. Right? Bumpy, yes definitely. Thank you for reading and commenting Dave.
  2. Aditus

    Running light

    Thank you Cole! You gotta love Zach.
  3. Aditus

    Running light

    I was told every story needs someone to hate, I can see Eric and Chris do that for you. Thank you for your kind words, and we'll see about Chris and Eric.
  4. Hahahaha. Perfect! Write chapter two? Thank you Timothy.
  5. On the plane to Catania, Sicily Judging by how much I’d already learned about the love life of the guy who sat in the row in front of me – I don’t want to talk about it - or about the slut daughter of my seat-neighbor’s best friend – what could you expect knowing her mother - it was good I could ‘talk’ to Zach. Quietly. At least as long as I sat on board a plane heading to Catania, Sicily. I was going to visit my cousin Rick. I’m lucky the family loves me, even if I am known as the one who com
  6. Happy Birthday!
  7. I almost feel as if I could find my way through the 'silverspin'. I really like your detailed desciption, just right, never too much.
  8. Aditus

    Haiku Happenings

    The 'Nature' piece was very good. Summer?
  9. Well that was fun. This is more a crash course in the Art of Being Gay than anything else, though. Poor Peterson. I'm so curious what else you're doing with him.
  10. Thank you Renee! As I said before, I have to work on my characters running away all the time. I'm counting on that boat/ship prompt. 'The Mutt' is calling to me and I have no time for it.
  11. But it's almost the same longitude. Right? I'm glad you loved them. Thank you for telling me.
  12. It has been fun. Thank YOU for the idea.
  13. Well done! Fall and winter. Summer and spring are too far away. Right?
  14. Good! Thank you Lisa. You know I can't resist a challenge.
  15. Done! Thank you! That's 40 kg Collie-German-Shepard energy.
  16. That's exactly what I wanted to do. Cool!
  17. It's part of my series'Four Perspectives'. Four anthology stories tell an ongoing story from the perspective of four different people. Well, that sounds more complicated then it is. LOL Thank you for telling me your thoughts, now I know I did something right.
  18. Aditus

    Or Colleagues

    Thank you for your kind, encouraging words, dughlas! I'm glad you're enjoying my work,
  19. Nature Leaves sail down, yellow dog storms past at breakneck speed the mouse slips away. Urban Ice crystals sparkle, Reflecting the thousand lights, of cars racing past.
  20. As I said before, I love the prompts. I could never come up with so many different ideas every week. Oh and don't forget the ship/rowing boat prompt.
  21. Cat! Flip-flops?
  22. Thank you Sly. Let's find a better man for Will, maybe in the next prompt story.
  23. And loincloths.
  24. This is quite the power Abel III has. I have to admit I read this with mixed feelings, thinking someone really could manipulate others like he can. And it must be tempting too, if only to play a prank on someone. Great chapter!
  25. And a spoon. Happy Birthday, Ron!
×
×
  • Create New...