Jump to content

Terry P

Members
  • Posts

    1,134
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Terry P

  1. Terry P

    Chapter 16

    I've been waiting for something like this to happen. Now the fun begins. How will Parker deal with this. Obviously he'll accept Colton as well as his own new situation. How will he deal with his parents (of course they can't find out); how will the Alpha handle Coloton? New challenges for everybody.
  2. Terry P

    Chapter 66

    Love this chapter. A lot of the conversations/confrontations should have happened long ago. But they probably wouldn't of had the same effect. Matt especially needed this to get him on the right track. When he was first introduced to this story I really liked him and rooted for him from all fronts. But in 911 he's been a real ass and everybody let him get away with it. Now it's over. I feel confident he'll return to the real Matt we first met. Will has been great and deserves a lot of credit and respect. Thanks for this chapter Mark!
  3. Terry P

    Chapter 11

    Poor Parker. HIs parents are so disinterested, yet controlling. I don't think it'll get better at all. Some big confrontations to come I'm sure.
  4. Terry P

    Epilogue

    What a delightful ending to a great story. I always like it when I can get a glimpse of what will happen in the future.
  5. Terry P

    Chapter 18

    When Dylan offered to get tested as well I figured he would be the match. That'll really make Cole feel like his brother.
  6. Terry P

    Chapter 61

    It's great to see Will maturing. He's thinking a lot more before reacting - particularly with his Dad. That's a good place to start and probably the best for him. Thanks for this chapter Mark.
  7. Terry P

    Chapter 4

    Leave it to Amber to ruin a good night. If she continues like that she's going to be history - and the sooner the better.
  8. I like this chapter - short, but sweet. It's nice to know that Mark has his sister on his side - and I think her offer (suggestions) are good ones.
  9. I think what Bobbie's doing with his parents is hilarious. It takes a lot of balls to do so, and since he's told Jamie the truth nobody is going to get hurt. Vince's father is ok in my books as well. He's been honest, and while I might not agree with his argument, I don't take any offence by it, and I don't think Vince does either. Another great chapter! Thanks.
  10. Terry P

    Chapter 18

    This is a very confusing chapter. I know we'll get more of an explanation in the next one, but this is not what I would have expected.
  11. Terry P

    Chapter 54

    Are you sure Will is only 15 instead of Gathan and Brad? What a laugh. When I read the previous chapter and the issue with Zack not being able to get a car I thought right away that Will would buy him one. Good move. I hope Zack will prove everybody wrong about him.
  12. Terry P

    Chapter 38

    I'm saying it's Dr. Porter. If I am correct, he was the head guy and he wasn't identified as one of the bodies found.
  13. I enjoyed this story and look forward to the next one.
  14. Terry P

    Chapter 69

    I think Caroline's reaction is completely childish and hopefully only as a result of the bad news she just received. If so, she should quickly recover and gain her senses. It is possible though that Winkler will set her straight - somehow.
  15. Terry P

    Chapter 17

    Please!!! When will you be writing more?
  16. I hope you haven't given up on this story. I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.
  17. Dylan is going to be furious that Kenny told Chuck about Ron. How will this affect his and Chuck's relationship? Let's read on.... Good chapter
  18. Terry P

    Chapter Twelve

    Great chapter. I think Mark and Trey have a good future and in the short time they've had together and will have together for the next few weeks will make that difference. And no, Mark's blow-up isn't going to hurt his relatioship with Jackie. She's his sister and will get over it. I don't think it's the first time it's happened. Not every relationship can endure a year's absence, especally new ones. But I think this is one that can. It won't be easy and their will be temptations, but love will endure.
  19. Terry P

    Chapter 12

    Thanks for the new chapter. Things are really getting interesting now and I look forward to see what Brian (The Father) has in store, as well as how the guys are going to get out of it. At least their anticipating something and planning for it should work out for the best, although probably not as easy as they thought.
  20. Giving a late review loses its punch when everybody else says so many good things that I wish I had written. However this was a great story, and thank you for it. As always your writing is great. When I first read that Ry and Bryce were no longer together I felt sad, but then I realized it was the first love for both of them and would always be an important one. They remain good friends however and that's great.
  21. Terry P

    Chapter 2

    Will there be more coming on this story? I enjoyed it and was really looking forward to it continuing
  22. Terry P

    Chapter 18

    I've enjoyed this story. However, I noticed the last update was in June 2012. Will you be working on this story again soon?
  23. Terry P

    Chapter 21

    I just discovered this story and read it to the end, only to find it had been almost 3 years since there was an update. I hope to see more and find out what happens.
  24. Terry P

    Chapter 11

    What a great chapter. Such things CAN and DO happen. With good people like Kate who will make sure the school Counselor ( ) gets what he deserves, and for TJ's mom for standing up for TJ and shutting down her husband. Also for all the boys at the ranch for being there for each other. What a great group. I don't think we're done hearing about Miss (what's her name the teacher that gives Dylan a hard time) either, but that'll be fun to see transpire.
  25. Terry P

    Chapter 12

    Why do I get the feeling I'm missing something? I don't remember them ever finding Jack's body - it is possible I missed that. However, I get the feeling at some point Jack is going to show up and that is going to put everybody in a pretty pickle.
×
×
  • Create New...