centexhairysub
Members-
Posts
11,882 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by centexhairysub
-
Chapter 6 - Stawren
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 6 - Stawren
Well, what a delight. The two of them have found some friends that will try and help them. Maybe staying here would not be a bad idea. I think a gala benefit would be fabulous... -
Chapter 5 - Boullia Bay
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 5 - Boullia Bay
Well, what the hell, you would think the ship would have searched to see if there was any survivors. And then to have to fight off a group of thugs, well, I am certainly never visiting this planet. -
An interesting continuation of the New Reality series. Greg begins to adapt to his new life and his life with Scott. We see him grow in unexpected ways and test himself and those around him with this new knowledge and abilities. This story has some truly great upbeat moments but also some devastating loses and balancing it all out is the protagonist learning to deal with his New Reality. Read the first book before you tackle this one, but it is well worth the time to sit down and enjoy.
-
Well, this one went from one shock to the next. I hate that he lost his father like that; but I am glad that his father died knowing the truth of the matter. I know that at this moment, Greg believes that he wants the responsibility of raising and taking care of his brother, but not sure he can even truly contemplate the issues involved at this moment. He needs to take a breathe and give himself time to decide, I know, the clock is ticking but still. Can't wait to see how you follow this up. Great job.
-
Horror is always a good choice
-
Great story, and really nice to get some insight from the horse's mouth so to speak.
-
Chapter 4 - Death
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 4 - Death
Thrad will do the right thing, let's just hope that he does so in time to prevent anything else from happening. Are we sure everyone on the planet is dead? -
Chapter 3 - Marooned
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 3 - Marooned
Well, damn, there is always someone trying to destroy anything that is not orthodox from the get-go. I to believe in love but believe that true love is rarer than most understand. Interesting chapter, can't wait to see what is next. -
Scott did the right thing, there is less than a 50/50 shot, we don't know how much less; that isn't enough to do something without his permission. Have to wonder about the person he met, have they heard what happened, or are they wondering what is going on? Excellent chapter, full of some new information. Glad that he came clean about the letters, now everyone is up to date on that issue. Plus, George explaining how rare it is to successfully turn someone, has to have given them all pause. Can't wait to see what happens next.
-
I just feel that someone should be waving a red flag and screaming, bad idea... You knew that sooner or later; someone would make a mistake. Of course, the weather appeared to cause this, but are we sure that Huntington did not let it happen just so that someone would come back? Asa needs to let Caleb know what Huntington said about Vann. He may have someone watching that no one knows about. I don't believe for a minute that there is not a spy somewhere. OMG, this was just so good, can't wait to see what happens next.
- 177 comments
-
- 13
-
-
Honestly, does anything really beat a good old fashioned love story??? I don't believe so.
-
Chapter 2 - The Android
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 2 - The Android
Seems patently unfair to all involved; and yes, just because he is synthetic doesn't mean he can't be treated unfairly. -
It is often better to be tested under stress; the reaction can be truer. Prince George choose to do so because he understands that to be true. But even he was impressed with how well Greg handled everything. Greg and his friends are set to begin their lives in service to each other, and yes, I do mean each other. Greg may move into a leadership position, but he will serve those that he knows and protects as much as they will serve him. Lovely little ceremony, and it made Billy happy. Can't wait for the next update.
-
Chapter 1 - The Ulaa-Lah
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 1 - The Ulaa-Lah
I just don't even know what to say with this one, but can't wait for the next part. -
Going Home, Night Terrors, and Party Plans
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Going Home, Night Terrors, and Party Plans
Wonderful chapter, so glad that everything is looking up with Derek and Jeremy, let's hope that continues. I hope they think about getting Adam some therapy, what happened is something that at his age would be very hard to process, and a professional might be able to help him in ways that Derek and Jeremy just are not equipped to do so yet. I can't wait for the party, hope it goes well. I do believe that Linden's will come and Derek and Jeremy will be able to make some amends and end that on a better note. Can't wait to see what happens next. -
For Jubal, the work on the cabin and with the wildings are a labor of love. He may not label them as such, but they are sure is the sky is blue. It is almost as if he is preparing the cabin and land for his love, and he is even if he is afraid to label it that. The stallion senses danger, that is why he is pulling the herd away some, patience will be needed to win him over. We know that Jubal was dragged behind a horse, probably for trusting a man with his feelings that he shouldn't have. But he must learn to open his heart back up enough to let Lucas know how he feels. I am sure that Reid and Billy are doing a dance similar. Reid obviously has history with Lucas, but that is over, his whatever it is with Billy is just beginning and that dance is ongoing. Can't wait to see what happens next. Jubal has found a home, but will his fear drive him from it; or will his heart open and let him embrace it.
- 128 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
December CSR Feature: Mr & Mister Danvers: Initiation by LJCC
centexhairysub commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
May have to check this one out. -
The mysterious Mr Kahn
centexhairysub commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in The mysterious Mr Kahn
What a real delight this chapter was from start to finish. I do think that Russ just found the art via his PA and decided to go for it. I don't think there was anything like stalking Brian and Gordon involved. I do think that Russ is a bit lonely, not sure the ready made family is quite right but I think he honestly likes Brian and Gordon and enjoyed their time together. He just made a connection and like a lot of busy people, finds it easier to maintain a connection then find a new one. I think he just found Toby amusing and because of Brian and Gordon thought of him when visiting a center like the one he set the visit up for. I really do like Evie and Drew, and Brian's mom is supportive but we just haven't gotten to really know her as well. I hope that Toby does give a talk at the Wilderness Center and the girls come along to help, their parents be damned. I do hope that Toby and Noah continue to enjoy each others company in whatever way they want.- 21 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
I honestly have an idea, but it is so outrageous that it just can't be articulated.
-
Weekly Wrap Up (Nov. 26 - Dec. 02)
centexhairysub commented on wildone's blog entry in Gay Authors News
So many choices, were to start??? -
Ah the evildoers are already plotting to stop what the People have started. I wonder if they even try the carrot, the stick could backfire though, if the media stays focused, but of course that can change as well. The boys have been busy, but I foresee them getting even more so, so much to do; and with those against them now being aware a time constraint may come into play. Exciting times, but you know what the saying about that is.
-
Well, everything was going way to well. We now have a better understanding of the society that Greg has found himself a major player in. I can see why some would view Greg as a threat, I don't imagine a Baron with no territory happens very often. Ah, so Greg and Scott were fated, I really want to meet one of these fates that seem to control so much. LOL. Would it be even a good thing for Greg to try and turn his father; we learned it is rare and doesn't always work, if he failed what type of damage would that do to his psyche. Leonard was not what I was expecting, but it is early still. Can't wait.
-
I know that Sebastian is right, but that doesn't make it any easier on Caleb. They are getting all the information that they can, so they can make the best decisions possible. We can hope that Sebastian is right and one of Asa's guards make a mistake. Caleb needs to talk to Vann now, there is no telling what the future holds and Vann deserves the truth of the matter. I would not be shocked if Vann had some idea of the truth anyway. I am glad that they sent the kids to Texas, I know Huntington struck at them there thru Corbin but I have to feel that it is a secondary target at best, the boys will be safer there than in Germany or Montana. I still believe that there is a spy in their midst. Not sure how close, but Huntington has to much information on ancillary areas of knowledge for there not to be someone feeding him some of the information.
- 158 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
Ownership, Wedding, a Hearing, and a New Job
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Ownership, Wedding, a Hearing, and a New Job
You go Judge Ridge, but in any state in the south you could just as easily gotten a judge that took the opposite view. It seems that they are getting all their lives on track after a series of really terrible events. Can't wait to see what happens next. -
So glad that Toby and Noah have each other in their lives; they both need someone just like the other. I do hope they boys both know they could talk to Brian and Gordon about anything and it would be okay. So nice, but rare to find that type of relationship. I am sure that Kostas knows; and probably Bruno as well that at least Noah has watched them, but don't think they want Brian or Gordon to realize that the boys have seen what they have. Great chapter, can't wait to see what is next.
