Jump to content
    Nephylim
  • Author
  • 3,236 Words
  • 4,575 Views
  • 23 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Aria Graice - 9. Chapter 9

Aria leaned his head on Amara’s shoulder and Amara glared at Drew. “Don’t you dare laugh at him,” he snapped, “and don’t judge. You’re always judging.”

“I’m not.”

“Yes, you are. Do you think I can’t see it every time you look at us? You judge us for the drugs, me for the sex, both of us for the way we live, dress, speak. You judge everything about us. And I know everyone judges all the time. People make assessments, assumptions, form opinions, but you’re judgemental.”

Drew opened his mouth to deny it, but hell, what was the point? Amara was way more perceptive than he’d given him credit for. In fact, both boys were more than he’d given them credit for.

“I promise, I’ll try not to judge.” He sighed at Amara’s continuing stare. “Alright. Okay. I won’t judge.”

“Mother despises us,” Aria said quietly. He raised his head sharply. “And before you say anything she’s said those exact words – not directly to us, but we’ve heard her. Yes, we spy on her conversations sometimes, but…well, we just do.” He sighed deeply, turning his face to Amara’s shoulder so his next words were muffled. “I’m an idiot. Mara can turn away. He can look her in the eye and tell her to go fuck herself.”

Drew glanced at Amara, who shrugged.

“But I can’t. Mara’s right, I do dress like a girl. Even now, and not all of it is about feeling good. Part of it is…I don’t know. Part of it is that I can’t help myself anymore, and part of it is because in some stupid, twisted way I’m still trying to get her attention, to make her actually look at me and smile at me like she used to, to just…see me.”

“It’s not stupid, Aria. She’s the stupid one.”

“He’s right. She is. She’s cruel, spiteful and selfish and none of that is your fault.”

Both boys gazed at him, wide eyed, their expressions identical. Amara nodded and hugged Aria closer. Aria sighed and nestled into his shoulder again.

“Mother has certain…expectations,” Amara said carefully. “Father has some too. They didn’t mind so much about us being bi. Apparently, it’s “in” at the moment. A gay best friend is such a fashion statement and mother just loves to be the center of attention and to show everyone what a wonderful mother she is – how accepting and understanding. Anyway, that was never a problem.”

“Okay.”

“Look, Mother’s been in Hollywood practically all her life. Father came to it later, but he was an Eton and Oxford boy. He was a bit of a party animal. They can both understand the bisexuality, the promiscuity, but….”

“They won’t understand me,” Aria said quietly. “I’ve tried to talk to Father about it and he just laughs and dismisses it. He says I’ll get it when I’m older. Mother wouldn’t even go that far. She’d just order me to go out and get laid, as if that’s all it takes. I would, too, if she told me to.”

“Aria—”

“Don’t, Mara. I know what you think, and I know what I’ve promised, but you know what it’s like, too, what I’m like. It’s hardwired into me. I’ll always be that person, the one who spends their entire life trying to get noticed, who will do anything for a few crumbs from the table. I know I’m pathetic. I know I’m an idiot.”

“You’re not.” Amara pushed him away far enough to glare at him. “You’re not pathetic and you’re not an idiot. She’s out mother.” Again, the twin look passed between them and some of the tension leaked from Aria.

Drew’s heart was breaking for these boys. He’d thought Julianna was cold and selfish, but he’d never thought she was a damn monster – until now. But he was still as lost as ever about what that had to do with Amara sleeping around. She didn’t’ seem to have any problem with it. “I’m sorry, but I still don’t know what you’re talking about. Nothing you’ve said explains anything.”

“I don’t like sex,” Aria blurted. “Ever. With anyone. I don’t want to do it. I hate everything about it. It scares me. Even being in the same room alone with someone who’s… interested, scares me.”

There was a pause when both boys seemed to be waiting expectantly for something. Drew felt he was missing something, but things still didn’t compute. “And?”

Aria stopped dead and stared at Drew. “Don’t you think that’s weird?”

“Not really, no. I do think it’s a bit weird that it’s such a big issue.”

“Because Mother will….” Aria collapsed like a burst balloon. “I’m sorry,” he sobbed into Amara’s shoulder. “I’m sorry I made you do all that for me. I’m sorry.”

“You didn’t make me do anything. You couldn’t make me. And you don’t have to be sorry. It was my idea, remember. It might have been a monumentally stupid idea, but it was mine. I’d do anything for you, you know that.”

“I know. That’s why I should never have let you.”

A curtain was lifting in Drew’s brain and he really didn’t like what he was beginning to see behind it. “Aria, you know it’s okay, right? You know that being Asexual doesn’t make you a freak, or weird or sick.”

“She won’t see it like that.”

“Frankly,” Drew said, not quite able to keep the bitterness out of his voice. “I don’t care how she’d see it. All I care about is how you see it. It’s perfectly natural, as natural as being straight, gay, bi or anything else.”

Aria’s head hung even lower if that were possible. Amara growled. “You know nothing. You’ve been in our lives a day, one day and all you’ve done is judge. Why the hell should we even be telling you this? Christ, one person talks to us like human beings and we spill our guts all over him. When we move on, so will you. We’ll never see you again, but we still have to live our lives. Our parents will always be there.”

“Don’t, Mara,” Aria said gently. Drew, shocked, watched as he patted his brother’s hand calming Amara instantly. He sighed and turned to Drew. “It’s not that easy. If I came out as…that, if I told the world I wasn’t interested in sex, she’d just see it as another failure. I…tried to bring it up once and she told me that people who said they didn’t like sex were either lying or sick. She’s wrong, but she’ll never see that. It’s not right, but it is what it is.”

“Can’t you talk to your father?”

“I could. He might even understand, but he can’t stand up to her. No one can.”

“Is she that much of a monster?”

Drew was trying to make a joke, but the boys exchanged glances then raised their eyes to him in absolute unison and said “Yes.”

“Shit. There’s no way she could be reasoned with?”

“Have you seen or read any of her interviews? Talk to Alicia about it.” Amara pulled Aria close and rested his cheek on his brother’s head.

Aria cuddled close. “I wish I could stop wanting so hard for her to love me. I know it’s weak and pathetic—”

“Stop saying that,” Amara broke in. “She’s our mother. She should love us.”

“But you don’t care that she doesn’t.”

“Don’t I?” Amara’s voice was soft, but it seemed to hit Aria like a bullet. He sat up so fast he almost headbutted Amara.

“Do you? I-I thought you were over it. You say you are. You seem to be. You said we can be enough for each other, that we don’t need her.”

Amara gave a mirthless chuckle. “That much is true. My mind tells me all the right things, but in my heart, she’s still my mother.”

Given what he’d been told about the boys, the possibility he was being played crossed Drew’s mind more than once, but there was something about this whole situation that not only rang true, but painfully and sickeningly true. From where Drew was standing, they both looked like lost little boys. struck him that he might be the only one who’d seen them like this in a long time. Christ, did no one talk to these kids?

“Why didn’t you say anything. Why didn’t you tell me you were hurting too?”

Amara shrugged, fiddling with a thread he was plucking from the comforter. “You needed me to be the strong one.”

Aria winced as if Amara had slapped him. “And I’m the weak one. If I wasn’t you wouldn’t have to be so strong.”

“Stop it.” Amara took his brother by the shoulders and shook him. Shocked Aria could only gape at his brother. “You are not weak. I keep telling you. Just because I’m being strong for you doesn’t mean you’re weak. You can’t help being who you are or how you are. You’re an amazing person, a better person than me.”

“No, I’m not.”

“You are.” Amara glared at Aria, his eyes full of fire. Aria winced again, and Amara shook him. “Don’t do that. Don’t wince like I hit you when I’m telling you the truth. You. Are. A. Better. Person. Than. Me. You feel things more and that’s not bad.”

“You always have to take care of me.”

“No. I don’t. I want to take care of you, but if I didn’t you’d make it on your own.”

Aria gasped, clearly alarmed. “I don’t want to me on my own. I can’t make it on my own. You won’t leave me, will you?”

Amara gazed at his brother with an expression of such love and sadness, Drew had to look away.

“How could I leave you? You’re part of me.”

Drew coughed. The two boys glanced up as if they’d forgotten he was there. “I have to take care of some things. Will you be alright for a bit?”

Amara smiled and nodded. “We’ll be alright. Thank you.”

Drew shrugged. “Just doing my job.”

“No, not just that. Look, I don’t know why I came in here today. I don’t know why I talked about all this shit with you. Aria’s the one who attaches to people like a limpet and spills all over them.”

Drew almost gasped. What the hell was Aria going to make of that? Aria, however laughed.

“He’s right, I do. The shrink calls it an attachment disorder. Because I didn’t get attention from my mother I crave it from others so I’m overly trusting and get attached too quickly and completely. It’s caused some problems.”

Drew was utterly shocked, both at the no-nonsense way Aria spoke, and that these boys had actually seen professionals who had clearly not done their job.

Amara must have picked up on Drew’s expression and the reason behind it. “Oh yeah, we’ve been seeing “therapists” since we pre-teens. It’s the fashionable thing to do, you know. Gives Mother something to talk about, to show what a caring, loving person she is and to get all kinds of sympathy.” He laughed mirthlessly. “But we always knew who was paying the bills, and that she’d get to hear about every word we said. We’d make a game of it, coming up with things to say to shock or upset them. In the end, word got around and no one will touch us with a bargepole.”

“Have you never thought to see someone you’ve chosen and paid for yourselves. Your mother never needs to know.”

The boys exchanged that look again and shrugged in unison. “What are they going to tell us we don’t already know?” Amara asked.

“It’s not about what they tell you, it’s about having the opportunity to talk to them, to get everything off your chest in a safe environment and maybe get some perspective. I’ve seen more than my fair share over the years. Some were good, some were bad, but I’ve taken something from all of them.”

You’ve seen a therapist?” Amara gaped at him and it made him smile.

“I’ve had to, professionally. After a tough mission everyone has to see a therapist and be signed off as mentally fit to go on to the next one.”

“Shit. Heavy.” Amara nodded, looking impressed, Aria just gazed at him with wide eyes. “One day you’re going to have to tell us some stories.”

“There’s nothing I want either of you to hear.”

“Would you have to kill us?” Amara asked, a spark of humour lighting his pale face.

“Something like that. I really have to go. I have to report to Miss Montgomery. I’ll talk to you both later.”

As he moved toward the door, he was shocked yet again, when Aria slipped off the bed and threw his arms around him. He held on tight for a few moments, then went back to his brother. Amara just grinned, but that said it all.

Drew went straight to the office to find Alicia Montgomery. She called him to enter as soon as he knocked.

“Ah, Mr Chance. How did the first assignment go? I hope the boys didn’t play up too much.”

Her smile faded at his lack of humour. He sat down and regarded her as she tilted her head to one side.

“What have they done?” she asked in a long-suffering tone.

“Talked to me,” he said.

She sighed and rubbed her temple. “So what kind of line have they spun you? That they’re secret agents? That they were switched at birth with….” She waved her hand vaguely. “…some European royalty? That they’re cyborgs? That latest one was that they’re clones, I believe.”

A momentary flash of anger almost blinded Drew, but it passed quickly. There was no way what the boys had told him was lies. The emotion was just too raw, too real.

“How much do you really know about them?” he said carefully. “About Aria in particular? His relationship with his mother?”

Miss Montgomery’s head snapped up. “What have they been telling you?”

“Some things I’m not prepared to share unless you can prove you already know.”

She narrowed her eyes at him and tilted her head the other way. “What exactly is that supposed to mean?”

“It means that I’ve had a rather troubling night, and an even more troubling morning. I’m not here to play therapist to those two but I sure as hell know they need someone who is.”

“Therapist, huh? You’re not the first one to suggest that.”

“No but I wonder if I’m the first one to suggest it for the right reasons.”

“What on earth makes you think that? You’ve been here for one day. Those boys have played you. I guarantee that. There’s no way they would have given you anything real. Trust me.”

“What do you consider real, Miss Montgomery? Surely it can’t be a surprise to you that Aria gets over-attached to people far too quickly because he’s desperate for something his parents can’t, or won’t give him? Or that Amara really isn’t as tough as he appears and a lot of it is a thin veneer over a boy who is as hurt and vulnerable as his brother.”

Miss Montgomery blanched. “What the hell have they been talking to you about?”

Aha. Hit a nerve. She’s wondering what exactly I know, and I’m wondering the same about her.

 

Drew kept his gaze steady, hoping she didn’t know as much as he did, because that meant someone had been aware of how much pain the Graice twins were in and had done absolutely nothing about it.

“Is it true that the boys haven’t been able to speak confidentially to a therapist because they all report directly back to Mrs Graice?”

Miss Montgomery pinched the bridge of her nose and shuffled papers on her desk. She didn’t answer for so long, Drew thought she wasn’t going to.

“For a bodyguard, you are remarkably inquisitive about people and things that have absolutely nothing to do with you. Tell me, why on earth would a man like you concern himself with lives of two teenage boys?”

“I think the more pertinent question, Miss Montgomery, is why a woman like you doesn’t.”

Miss Montgomery sighed and shook her head. “Let me make this very clear to you, Mr Chance. Julianna Graice is an extremely forceful and powerful woman, and her sons, no matter what they think, are still minors and entirely under her control. Not a penny is spent without her being aware of it and she likes to keep tight control.”

Drew shuddered inside, feeling slightly sick. “But they have their own money, their own accounts.”

“May I repeat, Mr Chance, they are minors, children. They are not able to hold property in their own names, neither do they have complete control of their accounts, investments or trust funds. Whilst their parents, as trustees have a duty to look after their money, they have no obligation to release any of it to them and have the absolute right to all information regarding their money or indeed any aspect of their lives.”

“But surely professionals are bound by professional rules. What about confidentiality?”

Miss Montgomery sighed. “As far as I’m aware official guidelines leave it in the hands of the practitioner when children are minors. Given the…forceful personality of Mrs Graice, and the fact that they don’t get paid if she thinks they’re keeping anything from her, most therapists choose disclosure over confidentiality. Right or wrong, it’s a fact.”

“That’s—”

“None of your business, Mr Chance. Now, can we please get down to business.”

“But it’s not fair. Those boys are suffering.”

“That is a complete over statement, Mr Chance. Whatever you might think, and I would caution you about how much thinking you engage in regarding Aria and Amara, those boys are well taken care of. They’ll be eighteen soon and after that, what they do will be up to them. Until then, there is no point worrying about what ought to be when one is faced only with what is.”

Drew bit back a retort and nodded bluntly. He appreciated what she was saying, and she was right. In only a matter of weeks the twins would be eighteen and then they could do what they wanted. Drew intended to make sure that they found someone who would help them stand on their own feet instead of under the noxious shadow of their mother.

“Can we get to business now?” Alicia asked crisply

Drew nodded, biting his tongue.

Alicia outlined a busy day when Amara was engaged in a press conference and back-to-back interviews and Aria was out-and-about with a fellow you tuber doing a collaborative shoot on something fashion related. Drew was to tag along, but would be free from five, with a day off the following day.

As he was leaving her office, Alicia briefly touched his arm. “Aria and Amara need a friend. A friend they can talk to. There’s only so much seventeen-year-old boys can discuss with the woman who’s wiped their noses and doctored their scrapes since they were eight years old; someone who isn’t controlled by their mother.”

Their eyes met for a brief moment, then she spun, and the door was practically slammed in his face.

Is Julianna Graice really that much of a monster. Next time, we'll meet her and you can see for yourself.
Copyright © 2018 Nephylim; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 14
  • Wow 5
  • Sad 4
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter. We learn more about Aria and Amara. There mother sounds a right monster, can’t wait to meet her and see if she’s as bad as her sons describe her as.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
24 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Oh joy I can't wait to meet the candidate for Mother of the Year! She sounds like a grand gal!

 

I guess she might win Mother of the Year if she's up against the mothers/stepmothers of the Disney Princesses. I mean she hasn't put them in a 100 year coma or hired someone to cut out their hearts, or lock them in the attic, or make them work in the kitchens.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
28 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Great chapter. We learn more about Aria and Amara. There mother sounds a right monster, can’t wait to meet her and see if she’s as bad as her sons describe her as.

 

She's .... interesting :D

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Wow, just wow. I think I’m interested in learning more about mommy dearest,but after this chapter.... I think I could strangle her! Things parents do to their children. Scary!

 

Great chapter!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, mfa607 said:

Wow, just wow. I think I’m interested in learning more about mommy dearest,but after this chapter.... I think I could strangle her! Things parents do to their children. Scary!

 

Great chapter!

 

Thank you. Julianna Graice is an utter spoiled, nightmare who might also be genuinely nuts. Of course, no one is going to tell her that because she's super beautiful, super rich, super famous and married to a man who is super gorgeous, super rich and super famous. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

Men of action and white knights. They have a compulsion to restore peace and order to the world and leave it better than they found it. Some situations are impossible and irretrievable, but they do the best they can. Mrs. Graice hasn't appeared on the stage yet and she has already made herself a target, an objective to be conquered. No matter how domineering, powerful, and rich you may be, there is always someone out there who will stand toe to toe with you and give you a good, hard slap or series of slaps in the face when you deserve it. Mrs. Graice hasn't run into the right nemesis yet, but I'm thinking she soon will. 

 

These boys are so co-dependent on each other by necessity. Even Amara, with his stronger will, has the deep seated need for affection. I'm like Drew. It is a 'that's all' moment to hear about Aria's big problem. 

 

This is a tightly, tangled mess of rosined twine. It will require patience and thought to carefully unravel it, or maybe some sharp, strategic slashes with a keen blade to do away with the useless bits.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, drpaladin said:

Men of action and white knights. They have a compulsion to restore peace and order to the world and leave it better than they found it. Some situations are impossible and irretrievable, but they do the best they can. Mrs. Graice hasn't appeared on the stage yet and she has already made herself a target, an objective to be conquered. No matter how domineering, powerful, and rich you may be, there is always someone out there who will stand toe to toe with you and give you a good, hard slap or series of slaps in the face when you deserve it. Mrs. Graice hasn't run into the right nemesis yet, but I'm thinking she soon will. 

 

These boys are so co-dependent on each other by necessity. Even Amara, with his stronger will, has the deep seated need for affection. I'm like Drew. It is a 'that's all' moment to hear about Aria's big problem. 

 

This is a tightly, tangled mess of rosined twine. It will require patience and thought to carefully unravel it, or maybe some sharp, strategic slashes with a keen blade to do away with the useless bits.

 

I'm female and I crossed my legs at your last sentence :D The boys are deeply damaged and Drew has to tread very carefully, especially when things start to change. It's true that not matter how rich, strong, clever etc you are there is always someone a step up who can push you back, but you still have to be careful. Julianna is not a person to take being pushed with a smile, or to run off with her tail between her legs. Oh I can't wait to see what everyone thinks of her. She's such a delicious mess.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator
27 minutes ago, Nephylim said:

 

I'm female and I crossed my legs at your last sentence :D The boys are deeply damaged and Drew has to tread very carefully, especially when things start to change. It's true that not matter how rich, strong, clever etc you are there is always someone a step up who can push you back, but you still have to be careful. Julianna is not a person to take being pushed with a smile, or to run off with her tail between her legs. Oh I can't wait to see what everyone thinks of her. She's such a delicious mess.

 

It's somewhat like handling nitroglycerin or unstable dynamite. You need to know beforehand how and which way to direct the blast when it comes.

 

Drew's in a tricky and delicate spot. She is the one employing him. I doubt he gives a flip about the money, but he needs the access. In his position, I'd slap her, but she wouldn't have a clue where it came from or be able to do anything about it. It's the type of action that will drive you nuttier than she already seems to be. (In case you haven't guessed, it's a game I'm particularly good at and I love playing it with the truly deserving. :P )

Edited by drpaladin
  • Like 2
Link to comment
18 minutes ago, drpaladin said:

 

It's somewhat like handling nitroglycerin or unstable dynamite. You need to know beforehand how and which way to direct the blast when it comes.

 

Drew's in a tricky and delicate spot. She is the one employing him. I doubt he gives a flip about the money, but he needs the access. In his position, I'd slap her, but she wouldn't have a clue where it came from or be able to do anything about it. It's the type of action that will drive you nuttier than she already seems to be. (In case you haven't guessed, it's a game I'm particularly good at and I love playing it with the truly deserving. :P )

 

Remind me to never get on your wrong side :D:D  Actually, it's Aria who pays Drew's wages, although who knows what will happen if Julianna puts her foot down.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator
12 minutes ago, Nephylim said:

 

Remind me to never get on your wrong side :D:D  Actually, it's Aria who pays Drew's wages, although who knows what will happen if Julianna puts her foot down.

 

As Alicia has pointed out, Mama controls all the money. The boys's control is tenuous at best.

 

Mrs Graice may be able to retain good looks and wealth, but fame can be a fickle beast. It can flip from fame to infamy in an instant and suddenly no one wants to have anything to do with you. I would think it's her biggest vulnerability.

Edited by drpaladin
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I feel that Miss Montgomery is a mother with her hands tied in regards to caring for the boys.

We get to see the soon to be sow slop next chapter. I hope she doesn't wear too much jewelry...I don't want the pigs to choke.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

I'm really wondering how truthful the twins are being

 

 

And it's gross to think of therapist for children not letting them have any kind of privacy or confidentiality having done that work I know how important it is and I can't imagine telling everything a child told me to their parents

 

that's not helpful and it's not going to help a child fix anything

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Wow. Their mother makes Joan Crawford look demure. No wonder the twins are all over the place. Even Alicia, who I had respected, lost her mask and admits everything is reported to Mommy Dearest. Next chapter should be interesting. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Hellsheild said:

I feel that Miss Montgomery is a mother with her hands tied in regards to caring for the boys.

We get to see the soon to be sow slop next chapter. I hope she doesn't wear too much jewelry...I don't want the pigs to choke.

Awww, you haven't met her yet. She's so sweet and demure and....er yeah okay, she's a complete bitch. Don't feed the pigs too much, then need to be nice and hungry

  • Like 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Starrynight22 said:

I'm really wondering how truthful the twins are being

 

 

And it's gross to think of therapist for children not letting them have any kind of privacy or confidentiality having done that work I know how important it is and I can't imagine telling everything a child told me to their parents

 

that's not helpful and it's not going to help a child fix anything

 

You're absolutely right. Sadly, although confidentiality is the industry standard, there is nothing that requires confidentiality as such and it's left to the discretion of the practitioner, especially private therapists as opposed to NHS referred professionals. At least they have what they need now. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, comicfan said:

Wow. Their mother makes Joan Crawford look demure. No wonder the twins are all over the place. Even Alicia, who I had respected, lost her mask and admits everything is reported to Mommy Dearest. Next chapter should be interesting. 

 

The problem Alicia faces is the Mother Bear controls everything. If Alicia displeases her too much she'll sack her then the boys won't even that. She might not be as loyal as she could be but she's walking a fine line and at least she cares.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I love the twins, and I really love Drew! He's my kind of hero. I can't wait for Mommy Dearest to make her appearance. Your dialogue is terrific, and I look forward to reading more. Thanks.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Excellent chapter! Aria and Amara are amazing kids who’ve been dealt selfish and monsterous parents. Now that Drew’s been brought into the situation and had them confirmed by the business manager, hopefully he can help the boys with their abandonment and emotional issues while guiding them through until they are of age to control their own lives. He’s definitely got his work cut out for him. I’m definitely looking forward to the next chapter! 😃❤️

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I am starting to think that there is nothing wrong in the twins lives that a couple of bullets would not fix.  Surprised that Ben has been out of site this long.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 9/27/2018 at 4:48 AM, centexhairysub said:

I am starting to think that there is nothing wrong in the twins lives that a couple of bullets would not fix.  Surprised that Ben has been out of site this long.

You could very well be right there. It's a damn shame bodyguards in the UK can't arm themselves.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

The large number of comments you are receiving on your chapters is evidence of the interest that readers are taking in your story. The tale you are spinning here is complex with many hidden connections, but you are certainly handling it well. 

Link to comment
6 hours ago, Will Hawkins said:

The large number of comments you are receiving on your chapters is evidence of the interest that readers are taking in your story. The tale you are spinning here is complex with many hidden connections, but you are certainly handling it well. 

 

Thank you. I appreciate every comment, especially when they open into dialogue. I can't honestly say it's every author's dearest wish to communicate with readers and discuss the stories and characters they love, but it is definitely mine. Thank you for your thoughtful comments, I'm happy when I see your name

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..