Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Thwarted - 4. Chapter Four

Prompt: This week I chose another picture prompt of a lightning storm.

Mark didn’t want to get out of his car. Halfway home, the skies had opened up into a torrential downpour. If that wasn’t bad enough, the wind was howling and the sound of thunder rumbled in the darkness. Almost immediately on the tail of thunder, lightning lit up the sky. It was beautiful really, but he so didn’t want to be out in it. His time ran out as Trey pulled in two spots down from him.

He climbed out and rushed through the driving rain to his door, Trey hot on his heels. It took precious moments to unlock the door and by the time they stepped through the doorway they were both drenched and shivering.

“Damn, I didn’t think this was supposed to hit until tomorrow.” Mark shut the door against the chill.

“Me either.”

“It’s nasty out there. We probably should get into some dry clothes.” Mark looked Trey up and down. He was a little shorter than him and a little more built, but not by much. “I should have something that will fit you.”

“I’d appreciate it. Maybe a shower too? I’m cold clear through to my bones.”

“Sure.” Mark led the way down the short hallway. He pushed open the door to the bathroom and motioned Trey inside. “Towels are in the cupboard under the sink. I’ll just go find you some dry clothes.”

“Aren’t you going to shower?”

“I’ll take one when you’re done.” Mark wasn’t sure whether that was meant to be an invite or not but wasn’t about to make a fool out of himself by assuming. He shook his head at his own foolishness and left Trey to his shower while he went for the clothes.

He was pulling a couple pairs of sweats out of his drawer when he felt like he was being watched. He turned to see Trey leaning in the doorway.

“I figured you’d already be in the shower.”

“Had something I wanted to do first, something I’ve wanted to do all night.” Trey closed the distance between them. He stretched and pressed his lips against Mark’s.

Mark instinctively wrapped his arms around the slightly shorter man and returned the kiss. He needed to be closer and pulled Trey in until their bodies were flush against each other. He didn’t know how long they’d stood there before he felt Trey shiver and forced himself to pull back.

“I think you’d better take that shower. I’d hate for you to get sick.” He stepped back and bent to grab the sweats off the floor and handed one pair to Trey. He hadn’t even realized he’d dropped them during their kiss.

“You know, we could always shower together. I know you’ve got to be freezing as well.” Trey took the offered sweats and walked out of the room, pausing in the doorway. “You coming?”

Less than a minute later Mark heard the shower start. He wanted to join the other man, which was odd since it was so out of character for him. He had just met Trey, but it didn’t feel that way.

“To hell with it.” Mark stripped out of his wet clothes and padded out of the room and down the hall. He paused outside of the bathroom door and took a deep breath before walking in. He could see Trey’s silhouette behind the glass doors but wanted to see more. A second later he was sliding the glass door open and stepping inside.

“Was hoping you’d join me.” Trey reached out and pulled him under the spray of hot water, turning him until the spray pounded against Mark’s back.

For a moment the water was nearly too hot on his chilled skin but he quickly adapted as the heat chased the cold from his body. Though how he could feel anything other than heat with Trey’s body pressed against him Mark didn’t know.

“God I want you. Can’t believe we just met; feels like I’ve known you forever.”

“Know the feeling.” Mark bent his head and captured Trey’s lips with his own. The heat of Trey’s hands slid down his back and cupped his ass. Mark groaned against Trey’s lips and backed the shorter man up until his back hit the wall of the shower. He used his arms to cage Trey in and deepened the kiss, his tongue slipping past Trey’s lips to explore the warm heat of his mouth. He could feel the spray from the shower still hitting his back, but it was more of a distant caress. He pressed his body even closer to Trey’s, moaning when their erections brushed against each other.

He reached down and, ignoring his own cock for the moment, wrapped his fingers around Treys and stroked it a few times before reaching further and cupping Trey’s balls. He squeezed lightly, wrenching a moan from Trey that sounded like it came from deep within. He pulled back from the kiss and smiled down at the man looking up at him as though in a daze.

“You like that?” Trey’s only response was another moan as Mark continued to fondle his cock and balls. Mark grinned and grazed his lips over Trey’s jawline before moving down his neck. Trey’s hands slid into his hair, occasionally clenching as Mark kissed and licked his way down Trey’s chest. He didn’t think, didn’t want to, as he lowered himself to his knees and pressed a kiss to the hollow on either side of Trey’s cock.

“Please….”

Mark looked up only to see Trey’s eyes were closed and his head was tipped back, resting against the wall of the shower. He wouldn’t make the other man wait any longer and leaned in, his tongue licking at the head of Trey’s prick. Mark grasped Trey’s hips, holding him immobile as he sank his mouth down over his lover. He might only get one night, but damn it, he was going to make the most of it.

Prompt: This week I chose another picture prompt of a lightning storm.
Copyright © 2016 Renee Stevens; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 32
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Don't know about about the lightening but the rest of the chapter was hot and steamy, but to short.

Link to comment

Sometimes you just have to take advantage of the fact that someone is naked in your shower, and just go with the flow.

 

Cute chapter, Renee. I do like the backdrop of the storm. :)

Link to comment

Well their sex life is healthy. Here is Hoping the rest of the relationship stays healthy too.

Link to comment
On 07/07/2013 02:31 AM, Daithi said:
Don't know about about the lightening but the rest of the chapter was hot and steamy, but to short.
Thanks Daithi! Glad you enjoyed the story and I know that the chapters are short, but I have to keep within the 1K limits!
Link to comment
On 07/07/2013 12:22 PM, Lisa said:
Sometimes you just have to take advantage of the fact that someone is naked in your shower, and just go with the flow.

 

Cute chapter, Renee. I do like the backdrop of the storm. :)

LOL... Totally agree Lisa, can't let them be all lonely in that shower. Glad you enjoyed the chapter and thank you for the review!
Link to comment
On 07/07/2013 02:22 PM, comicfan said:
Well their sex life is healthy. Here is Hoping the rest of the relationship stays healthy too.
Me too Wayne. Wasn't sure I wanted to jump into the sex aspect of the story so quickly, but sometimes things just seem right. Guess we'll see where it takes these guys. Thanks for reviewing.
Link to comment

Well there went taking his time in getting to know Trey before getting too involved....

I know, I know, they both feel like they've known each other for a while. Of course, they are fairly young, hung and perpetually horny.

Link to comment
On 10/21/2013 03:29 AM, Daddydavek said:
Well there went taking his time in getting to know Trey before getting too involved....

I know, I know, they both feel like they've known each other for a while. Of course, they are fairly young, hung and perpetually horny.

Yeah, I know it happened a little fast... Okay, really really fast, but hey sometimes you just know. And yes, they are both fairly young and there is always the possibility it wouldn't turn into something more, but there is also the possibility that it will! Keep reading and thank you for your comments!!!
Link to comment

LOL

So this is getting to know each other better.

Damn, now I know where I've been going wrong! ;)

haha

Shower sex scene. Oh how very soap opera. hehe

x

Link to comment
On 11/26/2013 11:56 AM, Yettie One said:
LOL

So this is getting to know each other better.

Damn, now I know where I've been going wrong! ;)

haha

Shower sex scene. Oh how very soap opera. hehe

x

Yep, at least that's getting to know each other better for these two. How that would work out for everybody I couldn't say.

 

The shower scene just seemed to work, besides, the visual of water cascading down bare chests is just oh so yummy!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..