Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Thwarted - 38. Chapter Thirty-Eight

Mark couldn’t sleep. He tried, but there was just too much on his mind. Between his mother’s death and Trey’s leaving in the morning, he was restless. He scooted over in the bed and wrapped his arm around Trey, pulling him back against his chest.

“You okay?” Trey’s voice was rough with sleep.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you.” He hadn’t, he’d just wanted to hold him.

“It’s okay”—Trey twisted until they were facing each other—“I’d rather spend time with you than sleep anyways. Now, answer the question. You okay?”

Mark shrugged.

“I will be. I still can’t believe your parents drove down here.” Diane and Gary had stayed through for a couple of hours before heading for their hotel. Mark had tried to protest them staying in a hotel but apparently they’d already booked it and would have had to pay for it anyways.

“I can.” Trey smiled. “It’s just how my parents are. I’m glad they’re going with you to the funeral, that you won’t be alone.”

“I wouldn’t have been alone, Jackie will be there.” Though after the scene at his sister’s house, he wasn’t sure how it was going to go when he saw her again. Even so, Mark had tried to protest when Diane said they planned to go to his mom’s funeral, but Diane refused to listen. Gary was just as stubborn. Mark felt guilty that they were putting their lives on hold to be there for him, especially when they’d be going through their own personal hell with Trey leaving.

“Jackie won’t be in any condition to be comforting you and Brent will have his hands full.” Trey pressed closer to him. “You need someone there just for you. I wish it could be me, but since I can’t, my parent’s will fill that role. Besides, I don’t like the idea of you facing your dad alone.”

Mark groaned.

“Don’t remind me.” Mark tightened his grip. “Can we not talk about him?”

“Sure.” Trey smiled up at him. “I’m sure we can find something else to talk about”—Trey worked his hand between them and pinched Mark’s nipple—“or do.”

Mark gasped.

“You’re evil, you know that?”

“Yep.” Trey grinned and leaned in, pressing his lips against Mark’s.

Mark returned the kiss. He was all for letting Trey help him forget for a little while. He rolled onto his back, keeping Trey on top of him and separating his legs to cradle Trey’s lower body. He slid his hands down to grip Trey’s hips and parted his lips and met Trey’s invading tongue with his own. By the time Trey pulled back, Mark was hard, aching, and ready to beg for some relief.

Mark reached for the drawer in the nightstand but couldn’t quite reach. Trey bent down and brushed a second, brief, kiss to his lips before stretching and reaching for the drawer himself. Mark grinned at the sight of Trey’s nipple above him. Time for a little payback. He lifted his head and tongued the already pebbled nipple. Trey moaned and arched towards him exactly as he’d hoped, giving him the perfect opportunity to clamp his teeth on the hard nub.

“Fuck!” Trey jerked back and Mark released his nipple.

“Well, I’d like to, but we need the stuff from the drawer first.” Mark grinned at him.

Trey chuckled and shook his head. He reached in the drawer he’d managed to open. It took him a minute of fumbling, probably because he didn’t take his eyes off Mark, but he finally pulled back and dropped the lube and a condom on the bed. He moved so that he straddled Mark.

“I should make you pay for that.”

Well, shit. He hadn’t thought of that.

“But, I’m not going to.” Trey fell forward, catching himself on his hands and proceeded to kiss Mark until he could barely remember his name. He moved again, never breaking their kiss, and laid on his side next to Mark. He ran one hand up and down Mark’s chest, the tips of his fingers slightly catching in Mark’s the hair.

The feeling of Trey’s hand on him was pure ecstasy, but Mark wanted more. He wanted to feel the slight burn as his hole stretched to allow Trey to push inside him. He wanted the feel of Trey’s cock brushing over his prostate with every thrust, only to pulse as his lover came deep inside him. He wanted to feel it all, especially knowing that it was going to have to last him for the next year.

He whimpered, fucking whimpered, as Trey bypassed his cock and balls and brushed a finger over his hole. It must have been enough to tell Trey he was getting desperate, since Trey broke the kiss and grabbed the lube. He squirted some on his fingers and set about prepping Mark to take him.

Mark groaned as the first finger slid into him and pushed against it. By the time Trey had covered his cock with the condom and smeared it with lube, Mark was clenching the sheets in his fists. Trey finally moved into position and placed the head at Mark’s entrance. Mark forced himself to relax as Trey pushed in, inch by inch, until he was all the way in.

He paused for a minute before pulling partially out and thrusting back in, in hard shallow thrusts. Just as Mark was getting used to his rhythm, Trey changed and pulled nearly all the way out before pushing slowly back in. He was driving Mark nuts as he alternated speeds and depths, never sticking to the same rhythm.

Mark reached for his cock only to have his hand shoved away. He was about to protest when Trey wrapped his own hand around it and started stroking him in time with his thrust. Mark didn’t know how much time had passed and he didn’t care. His entire being was focused on Trey and the feeling of his cock moving inside him and Trey’s hand on his cock. The dual stimulation was too much. He could feel his orgasm approaching.

His breathing became shallow and he tried to thrust into Trey’s hand. He cried out as the first stream of cum spurted from his slit and landed on his stomach followed quickly by a few more before settling into a drizzle that coated Trey’s hand.

Trey’s hand moved from his cock to his hip as he started thrusting with abandon and a minute or two later, Trey rhythm faltered and he thrust a final time. Mark could feel his cock pulsing as he filled the condom and after a few shallow thrusts, Trey collapsed on his chest, his cock slipping out of Mark’s ass.

Mark reached down and pulled Trey up to press a tender kiss to his lips. They both were in desperate need of a shower, but it could wait. For the moment, he just wanted to relish the feeling of having Trey in his arms. These moments would have to last him for the next year, at the end of which, Trey would be coming home.

He hoped.

Where Trey was going, there were no guarantees.

Thank you for reading, hopefully I didn't screw up the chapter too bad! If you'd like to let me know what you liked, or what you didn't, you can PM me, leave a review, or post in the discussion thread!
Copyright © 2016 Renee Stevens; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Very sexy chapter, but the ending was so sad, Trey is leaving and they have no way knowing if he´ll ever be back.

Link to comment

This chapter was bittersweet. They reinforced their connection but a year is such along time for such a new relationship. Life can be so beautiful but it can also really suck. It is great that Mark will have Trey's parents with him for the funeral but they are not Trey...I feel quite sad about the whole scenario....cheers...Gary

Link to comment
On 09/10/2014 10:46 PM, Suvitar said:
Very sexy chapter, but the ending was so sad, Trey is leaving and they have no way knowing if he´ll ever be back.
*blushing* (not using the same smiley I used on DDK's because it looks weird, lol) Thank you Suvitar! As far as the end, it was definitely a bit sad, but unfortunately very very true.
Link to comment
On 09/11/2014 12:09 AM, Headstall said:
This chapter was bittersweet. They reinforced their connection but a year is such along time for such a new relationship. Life can be so beautiful but it can also really suck. It is great that Mark will have Trey's parents with him for the funeral but they are not Trey...I feel quite sad about the whole scenario....cheers...Gary
Thanks for the review Gary. The next year is definitely going to be difficult, but they are determined, which is a good sign. You are right about Mark having Gary and Diane with him. They're great, but compared to having Trey there with him... well... they don't measure up. At least he won't be alone.
Link to comment

I'll tell you, I applaud Mark and Trey; I would have been in tears the whole night, For Mark, it's not just his mother dying, it's Trey leaving also, so he has a double-whammy of feelings of depression and anxiety (not sure if that even makes sense, lol).

 

I am glad Trey's folks will be there for Mark. Maybe they'll even be able to get Mark's father to ease up on Mark some.

Link to comment

A final act of copulation ey!

Nice and passionate and very real. The emotion was thick and laced with genuine meaningful love.

Two men, caught up in tragic moments, uncertain times, and the with a huge goodbye hanging over their epic love.

Wicked chapter Renee.

Link to comment

Bittersweet chapter!! Very emotional and a year can seem so long but actually it flys by. Will Mark's Dad be a douchebag or will time and grief soften him? Hummmmmm....

Link to comment
On 09/13/2014 09:16 AM, LadyDe said:
Bittersweet chapter!! Very emotional and a year can seem so long but actually it flys by. Will Mark's Dad be a douchebag or will time and grief soften him? Hummmmmm....
Thanks for the review LadyDe! A year can definitely seem like a very long time, especially when worried about a loved one. Let's hope for their sake that it does fly by. As for Mark's dad... well, we're gonna find out.
Link to comment
On 09/12/2014 03:20 AM, Lisa said:
I'll tell you, I applaud Mark and Trey; I would have been in tears the whole night, For Mark, it's not just his mother dying, it's Trey leaving also, so he has a double-whammy of feelings of depression and anxiety (not sure if that even makes sense, lol).

 

I am glad Trey's folks will be there for Mark. Maybe they'll even be able to get Mark's father to ease up on Mark some.

It makes perfect sense, at least to me. It's a lot happening all at once and it's gotta be hard for him to handle. As to what effect Gary and Diane will have on Mark's dad, well, you'll just have to wait and see :)
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

Well, I guess I should deploy more often ;)

 

But, I guess it isn't really a joking manner. With this scene it took away from the earlier part of Mark trying to forget about his father and sister at the funeral. Will be interesting to see how it all plays out though.

Link to comment
On 09/12/2014 07:09 AM, Yettie One said:
A final act of copulation ey!

Nice and passionate and very real. The emotion was thick and laced with genuine meaningful love.

Two men, caught up in tragic moments, uncertain times, and the with a huge goodbye hanging over their epic love.

Wicked chapter Renee.

Yep, one final chance of being together. I really wanted to make sure I got the emotions right, so strong that there was no doubt as to the strength of their feelings for one another. Thank you for your review Yettie!!!
Link to comment
On 11/05/2014 04:28 PM, wildone said:
Well, I guess I should deploy more often ;)

 

But, I guess it isn't really a joking manner. With this scene it took away from the earlier part of Mark trying to forget about his father and sister at the funeral. Will be interesting to see how it all plays out though.

Nope, you're not allowed to go away!

 

It will be interesting and I'm definitely not looking forward to writing it!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..