Jump to content
    Rob Colton
  • Author
  • 1,028 Words
  • 19,349 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Noah's New Plan - 11. Chapter 11

"So, is it true what you said? Or are you just trying to get into my pants?"

Noah stroked his hand down the front of Eli's chest. The thick curls of hair tickled his fingertips, the softness a sharp contrast to the hard muscle underneath. He had played it off at the bar, but it was actually quite nice, and very sexy. Derek had always shaved his chest hair. Noah had no idea what he was missing all these years.

Eli untied the red Spartan cape from around his neck and tossed it over the back of a chair. "No lie. I can't come from blowjobs."

"Like never?" Noah shot him a suspect look.

"Okay, the first time a guy took me in his mouth, yeah. But even though he scraped the shit out of me with his teeth, finally having someone's mouth on my dick was too much. Of course I was like fifteen. He could have bit it off and I probably still would have came."

Eli laughed and Noah joined in.

"Yeah. I can imagine."

Eli pulled Noah closer. "So, I was your first blowjob, huh?"

"That's so embarrassing."

"Not for you. Your ex is a selfish prick."

Eli turned Noah and gave him a gentle push. When the back of Noah's knees hit the sofa, he went down, landing flat on his back. Eli was right behind him, tossing himself on top of Noah. The weight of Eli's bigger body pushed a grunt from Noah.

"You're heavy," Noah whispered as he stared up at Eli.

"Mm-hmm. Damn, I like having you under me."

"Not so fast, Spartan."

Eli unhooked the bullwhip from Noah's belt. "I could tie you down with this... Make you my love slave... Indy."

His hands moved to Noah's safari shirt. Slowly and methodically, he unbuttoned every button one at a time. When his hands came in contact with Noah's bare skin, Noah arched up, needing the warmth of the other man's touch.

Noah's hips twisted as he tried to get Eli's hands to move further south. A whisper fell from his lips as he begged, "Please."

Eli took his time unbuckling and unzipping Noah's pants. The man was trying to drive him crazy and it was working. By the time Eli had pulled his dick out, Noah was squirming uncontrollably on the sofa. "Please, Eli."

When Eli finally took him into his mouth, Noah slumped back into the sofa and just moaned. He laid back and let the big man pleasure him. He had never felt anything so good. And just like last time, it didn't take long for Eli to bring him off.

"Eli..."

Noah gripped the couch in his fists as his body went taut. He came, his dick pulsing into Eli's mouth.

Once Noah could talk again, he sat up on his elbows and looked at the bulge in Eli's briefs. "May I help you with that?"

* * * *

Eli lifted his ass so that Noah could slip his trunks off. He leaned back against the sofa, legs spread wide, and linked his hands behind his head. His hard-on stood large and in charge, jutting from a bush of dark curls. His balls hung low and heavy between his legs.

Kneeling between Eli's legs, Noah just stared open-mouthed at Eli's impressive dick. "You're huge."

"Show me what you got."

Noah wrapped his hand around the base and took the head into his mouth.

Eli closed his eyes as Noah's hot, wet mouth began to work its magic. Slow and steady, he moved up and down, sucking and slurping. His tongue fluttered along the base, swirling around the head. It felt damn good, but Eli knew he wouldn't be able to come from this. The last thing he wanted to do was discourage Noah, though.

Noah pulled off for a moment, took a breath and slowly let it out. He took Eli into his mouth so deep that he gagged and had to pull back.

"Shit," Eli groaned. Now that felt good.

"God, you're big." Noah panted as he wiped his mouth and nose. He didn't give up, though. He tried again and again until he buried his nose in Eli's pubes.

Eli bucked his hips up and let out a long groan. "Fuck!"

Noah choked and gagged, but didn't pull off. He began to bob up and down, faster, sucking harder.

So fucking hot.

Eli moved his hands to Noah's head. He pumped his hips up, sending his cock to the back of Noah's throat. Noah just moaned around Eli's shaft.

"Is this okay, baby?" Eli asked, his voice sounding husky and desperate.

Noah didn't pull off. "Mm-hmm."

Gripping Noah's head steady in his hands, Eli thrust upwards. Over and over, he pumped. And Noah sucked. Slurping greedily, he took everything Eli dished out. It was the hottest thing he'd ever seen. No one had ever took him like this.

The tingling built up inside Eli's groin, taking Eli by surprise.

"You're gonna do it, baby. You're gonna make me come."

Noah's eyes lifted and met his.

Eli kept his eyes trained on Noah as he relentlessly fucked the smaller man's mouth. The eye contact formed a connection between the two men and threw Eli past the point of no return.

He gritted his teeth as he struggled to keep eye contact. "I'm coming."

Eli's body jerked and spasmed uncontrollably. His groin muscles contracted and his cock jerked, sending a burst of come straight into Noah's mouth. A stream of obscenities flew from Eli's mouth as his cock released burst after burst of semen. Sucking and slurping, Noah took it all, swallowing every drop.

When his orgasm finally began to subside, he released Noah's head. He tenderly stroked the back of Noah's head and neck. His eyes closed half-way as he struggled to keep them open.

Noah had drained him, both literally and figuratively.

"Well, damn." Noah wiped his mouth and chin. "How long were you saving that up?"

Relaxing back into the sofa, Eli could only laugh.

Noah sat back on his feet. He smiled proudly. "Told you I could do it."

span>I stuck pretty close to the 1000 word limit this week. The plot prompt I used was “May I help you with that?” ;) 
Copyright © 2014 Rob Colton; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 53
  • Love 16
  • Haha 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 11/20/2013 at 3:21 PM, xleroc said:

Good job, Noah. If you don't gag a bit, you're not doing it right! :)

Hahaha. Yeah. 

Link to comment

Noah is having fun and that's what Eli is bringing him . Some light hearted good fun. Derek was altogethertoo wrapped up in himself. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..