Jump to content
    Rob Colton
  • Author
  • 548 Words
  • 18,214 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Noah's New Plan - 19. Chapter 19

"He what?"

Eli froze mid-cut. He stabbed the knife into the loaf of bread, and turned to stare at Noah.

Noah nervously twisted his lips, then pushed his glasses up his nose. "I shouldn't have told you."

"You're damn right. Because now I have to kill the smug bastard."

"Eli--"

Eli cut him off, shaking his head. He refused to hear it. The dick had gone too far this time. "No, Noah. He does not get to come to your job and threaten you." He cursed under his breath, mumbling to himself, "I should have known he wouldn't have stopped."

Noah narrowed his eyes at Eli. "What do you mean, you should have known."

Shit.

Eli hadn't intended to tell Noah about Derek coming to pay him off. Now that Noah was looking at him with those pretty brown eyes, he couldn't bring himself to lie. "He came to see me a couple of weeks ago. He offered me money to dump you."

"He what?" Noah shouted. "I'm going to kill that bastard!"

Eli scrunched his face, mimicking Noah's earlier response. "I shouldn't have told you."

Noah laughed, and smacked Eli's arm. "Stop that. Be serious."

Eli grabbed Noah and pulled him close. "Just trying to lighten the mood."

When Noah rested his head on Eli's chest, Eli just held him. Damn, he loved the way the little man felt in his arms.

"Why doesn't he want us seeing each other?"

Eli thought about it for a moment. "I'd say it's because he's jealous. He doesn't want anyone else having you."

"But he doesn't even want me. He left me."

"Now that someone is showing interest in you, it's making him crazy. Basically, he's a dick."

"So, what are we gonna do about him?" Noah caressed his hand across Eli's chest. He slid his fingers across Eli's uniform shirt, then under the collar of his undershirt, toying with the hairs there.

Eli's cock started to go hard. It pressed against his zipper, bending at an uncomfortable angle. He had to reach down and adjust himself. They were supposed to be making dinner, but he couldn't think straight with Noah touching him like this. He'd been asked a question, but he couldn't remember what it was.

"Forget about that asshole," Eli growled.

Noah licked his lips. "Make me."

Hell yeah he would. Eli picked Noah up, and carried him off to the bedroom.

* * * *

"So, when are you going to bring your young man around again?" his mother asked.

Noah was actually older than him, though he had a vulnerability that made him seem younger to Eli. For someone in his early forties, he looked good. Eli supposed all those years of staying healthy--to keep Derek interested--paid off.

"Well, I think you all overwhelmed him at Christmas. Besides, we're trying to keep things casual."

"Casual? You don't spend Christmas with 'casual'. Have you told him you love him yet?"

The woman didn't beat around the bush. "Jesus, ma."

"What?"

"He just got out of a long-term relationship. I don't want to push him. We're letting this happen naturally."

"Bring him over for Sunday supper. I'll work on him for you."

"I'll try to set up something. But no working on him."

"Of course, dear."

Copyright © 2014 Rob Colton; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 47
  • Love 15
  • Haha 12
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Eli and Noah are so funny together: "I'll kill the bastard!" "I'll kill the bastard!" They had me cracking up! Someone should really do something about that bastard Derek!

 

I love Eli's mom - she's so intuitive. She'll be so nice and sweet to Noah, he won't know what hit him. lol

 

Great chapter, Rob! :2thumbs:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

Woo hoo! So I finally caught up. You know, out of all your contemporary pieces I'm really liking this one. The characters have a real balance to them, and they feel more 'real'. The 1k dynamic makes it hard to create a smooth plot arc, but I just read this whole thing to catch up again from where I left off and you're doing a great job of that. Now to wait for next week! *sighs* LOL

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Ok. so in the next chapter, the boys kill Derek and Mom tells Noah that Eli loves him? Right? I can think of so many things that could happen to the rat bastard. (evil snicker). Love Eli's Mom...Noah won't know what hit him. Excellent story.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 1/15/2014 at 7:00 PM, Suvitar said:

Great chapter :thumbup: I do hope Eli´s mother don´t scare Noah too badly, he seems so vulnerable :huh:

I think Mom and Noah are going to get on famously. 

Link to comment
On 1/16/2014 at 5:05 AM, LadyDe said:

Ok. so in the next chapter, the boys kill Derek and Mom tells Noah that Eli loves him? Right? I can think of so many things that could happen to the rat bastard. (evil snicker). Love Eli's Mom...Noah won't know what hit him. Excellent story.

 

On 10/19/2015 at 6:31 AM, Fae Briona said:

Never trust your mother when she says, "Of course, dear."

Quite right. That is when they hatch up their most diabolical plans. 

Youtube Evil Smile GIF by Best.Cover.Ever

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..