Jump to content
    Rob Colton
  • Author
  • 790 Words
  • 18,882 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Noah's New Plan - 24. Chapter 24

Noah raced through the front door after Eli, but he didn’t get far. He barreled right into Eli, who stood his ground on the porch stairs. Before he could tumble down the stairs, the bigger man grabbed Noah and put him back on his feet.

The man was so obviously pissed. If Noah didn’t know Eli better, he might have been worried that he still wore his security uniform and had a loaded pistol strapped to his belt.

“Eli.” Noah took a deep breath for courage. “It’s not what it looks like.” Immediately, he winced. Isn’t that what cheaters always say? But in this case it happened to be true. He just hoped Eli would see it.

Turning on the stairs, Eli pressed his lips together and looked at Noah. His tone was right when he finally replied, “I know that.”

Noah stared back at Eli. Since the taller man was two stair steps below where Noah stood, they were practically nose-to-nose. He usually had to look up to see his man’s eyes. It was a bit disarming, as was Eli’s reply. Did he say he knew?

“I didn’t kiss him,” Noah further clarified. “He kissed me.”

“I know.”

Wait, what? Now Noah was completely confused. Shouldn’t Eli be trying to defend him from his ex? “Well, why did you leave?”

“Because”, Eli replied with a snarl, sending spittle flying out of his mouth. “If I didn’t walk out of the fucking room, I would’ve pulverized that slimy piece of shit motherfucker into goddamned ground beef.”

“Okay, that was… colorful.So, if you knew what he was doing, why didn’t you try to stop him?”

Eli sighed. “Because you don’t need me to come to your rescue, Noah. You’re a strong and independent man who can take care of himself. And I won’t be the kind of man who takes that from you.”

Oh god. Noah pressed his lips together to keep his chin from trembling. His eyes teared up and he blinked rapidly. He didn’t want to cry like a little girl.

He didn’t know what to say to Eli. The first words that came to his mind simply spilled from his lips. “I love you.”

“I know.”

Noah laughed. The look on Eli’s face was one of pure happiness. And Noah had put it there, just by acknowledging his feelings. He leaned forward, pressing his body against his man’s. He grabbed Eli’s head in his hands and kissed him soundly.

“Jesus.”

Noah didn’t want to stop making out with Eli, but the sound of Derek’s voice grated on his nerves.

Reluctantly, Noah ended the kiss and looked over his shoulder at his ex.

“Stop acting like an ass.”

“Then stop acting like a whore.”

Noah felt Eli’s body tighten behind him. He knew the man was once again fighting the urge to pound Derek into ground meat.

“Listen, Derek–”

“Get inside, Noah. Everyone can see you out here for Christ’s sake. I have a reputation in this neighborhood. I won’t have you destroy it by acting like trash.” Derek reached out, grabbed Noah’s arm and pulled.

Big mistake.

Noah slapped Derek’s hand away, then brought his knee up as hard as he could.

Derek cried out as he doubled over. He gripped his nuts with one hand, while trying to steady himself against the door with the other.

“Don’t ever touch me again,” Noah barked.

He turned around to face Eli, who was staring at him proudly.

“Damn, you just gave me a boner.”

Noah laughed and shook his head back and forth. “Come on. Let’s go.”

* * * *

Eli flopped down onto the couch, pulling Noah down with him.

Noah straddled his lap as Eli’s hands moved around to grip his ass. When he tugged Noah forward, he could feel Eli’s hard cock through his uniform pants, pressing into him. Noah’s dick responded accordingly, plumping up within seconds.

“So… You love me, huh?” Eli grinned like a Cheshire cat.

“I do.” He did a little grind against Eli, making the big man moan. “I love you.”

“Mmm… Damn. I don’t think I can get enough of that. Say it again.”

Noah rubbed his hands over Eli’s clean-shaved head. Cupping his face, he rubbed his thick beard whiskers with his thumbs. Staring into Eli’s eyes, he made sure the man was looking at him when he repeated the words. “I love you, Eli.”

As the two men kissed, Eli’s arms tightened around Noah, hands gripped Noah’s ass. With a grunt, Eli stood up, taking Noah with him.

Noah squeaked against Eli’s lips, shocked the man was able to lift him like this. He clung tight to Eli as the big muscle bear of a man carried him to the bedroom.

 
Copyright © 2014 Rob Colton; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 53
  • Love 26
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Yippy, happy dance here!!

When I first start reading this chapter I was really anxious after the end of the last chapter but then I read and read and that was so great. I love Eli's explanation as to why he left lol. And Noah's reaction when Derek grab his harm, I laught so hard and was so proud of him in the same time.

And the end of the chapter, they were just so sweet. They're just so adorable together!

  • Haha 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

Good for Noah! Eli's helped him so much with his confidence :) I don't know how Eli resisted pulverizing Derek, especially when he grabbed Noah like that. I'm glad Noah finally found the courage to tell Eli he loved him. :wub:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Good for Noah! That ass Derek deserved that and so much more. How dare he call Noah a whore and trash after all the boytoy bimbos he's been through!

 

Glad Noah finally told Eli how he felt. =)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

OMG!!!! Love theme, good for Noah to see that he cand stend up for himself and not be afraid of his fellings for Eli... i think he just realice that with the ex it wasn't love... this is his first and tru love :wub:...

And Eli what a great man his self control and the trust he showed Noah.... can't wait till next week chapter :read: .

as always great work :P:worship::glomp:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Yeah Noah!!! At the end of last chapter I was thinking there's NO WAY Eli would believe that Noah kissed that jerk willingly!!! I'm really glad he did!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

great chapter. That was cool that Eli wouldn't jump to conclusions and think Noah was messing with Derek. He is a good and hot guy. I'm glad they got that worked out and kneeing Derek was the cherry on top. I'm even more glad that Noah told Eli he loved him finally. Eli was patient and let him come to it in his own time, which was worth it for him finally. I have to say, I find derek to be entertaining. That sounds wierd, but he cracks me up with his actions. I love how deluded he is that he can suddenly just have Noah back and how he thinks he has him so under his control that Noah will dump Eli. He has a rep to maintain yet he is the one that left and was prob seen by someone with his boy toy. He's amusing to me, even while being a total ass, or maybe because of that. Looking forward to more of these two.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Next stop needs to be at a courthouse to get a restraining order put on Derek, just to let him know the joke is over.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..