Jump to content
    Rob Colton
  • Author
  • 664 Words
  • 16,201 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Noah's New Plan - 29. Chapter 29

"Any big birthday plans tonight?" Leslie asked.

Noah shook his head and picked up his bag. "Eli and I are going to dinner. That's about it. I haven't had a chance to see him the past couple days, so I'm looking forward to a relaxing evening with him."

"Mm-hmm. Relaxing..."

"Get your mind out of the gutter. Let's go." Noah flipped the main light switches, and the library went dark.

"I'm coming," Leslie griped as she grabbed her purse from behind the counter. "Hold your horses."

After setting the alarm, Leslie followed him out the front doors, and they'd barely shut before his key was in the lock. Despite plans of "doing nothing," Noah was eager to get the night started.

Leslie gave him a quick hug. "Happy birthday. See you tomorrow." She ended the hug and turned toward her car, only stopping long enough to call put over her shoulder, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

"That's not a lot," Noah called back.

* * * *

"Hey, babe." Eli shut the door behind him. "Ready to go?"

Noah greeted his man with a kiss. Looking and smelling freshly showered, Eli wore a polo-style shirt and a pair of comfortable jeans.

"You smell good."

Noah slid his hands over Eli's muscular chest. He stopped when he felt something under Eli's shirt. Over his left pec, the shirt bulged slightly from a square-shaped object that could be felt even underneath the wife-beater he wore under the shirt.

"What's this?" He pulled at the waistband, and peered

"It was going to be part of your surprise. But you're too damn smart."

Eli grabbed the waistband of his shirt and pulled it off. He then peeled off the skintight tank top, exposing a square gauze bandage taped to his skin.

Noah gasped. "What happened?"

Eli picked at the corner and slowly peeled it back. Wet and shiny, the skin was red around a brand new tattoo. In ornate script was inked Noah.

Noah was speechless. Yeah, Eli had more tattoos than he could count, but this was different. It was for him. He'd placed Noah's name permanently on his body. It would be there for the rest of his life. If that wasn't commitment...

He threw himself against Eli, wrapping his arms around his man's neck.

"Dinner can wait. Come on, let's get naked."

* * * *

"Eli..."

Noah moaned as he braced himself on Eli. His knees were starting to hurt, but he couldn't stop. Not until he got Eli off.

Bouncing hard and fast, he rode Eli's big cock. Since they'd been tested and were monogamous, they were now having sex unprotected. The thick shaft felt so good inside him, just like it always did. Without the condom, there was an added level of intimacy.

Eli's cock hit the right spots, milking pre-cum from Noah, making his aching dick drip strings of sticky fluid into the curls of hairs covering Eli's hard belly.

Noah had a hard time deciding what to look at: the pure ecstasy on Eli's face, or the brand new tattoo on his chest.

"Baby." Eli grunted. His hands gripped Noah's waist, tightening as his body went rigid. "I'm close."

"Touch me, Eli," Noah begged.

Eli wrapped his fist around Noah's weeping shaft. Pleasure arced through Noah's body. He thrust up into Noah's fist, then slammed back down. Just a bit more... "Oh god!"

He came hard, moaning and gasping. Strings of cum tore from Noah's cock and splattered across Eli's body.

Eli thrust his hips up. "Fuck!"

Noah felt his cock stiffen even harder. It throbbed inside him, and he knew that Eli was releasing. He stayed still, waiting until Eli finished.

His knees finally couldn't take anymore. He slid free and collapsed next to Eli.

Eli rolled onto his side. He pressed a kiss to Noah's mouth.

"Happy birthday, baby."

"I love you, Eli." He stroked his fingers around the tattoo. "Thank you for my present."

Copyright © 2014 Rob Colton; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 42
  • Love 24
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hot, hot, hot. I guess there is a limit on chapter length, but I would be a happy guy if each installment was about 16 times longer. Yeah, I would.

Must tire you out, being this brilliant.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

and I was waiting for the thanks for my present ...and the tat too! lol i'd like to see noah get a tat too.....and let Derek walk by and look in the window while it's being done! :) or Reagan walks in and Noah asks whether the tattoo artist is on the 'e' or the 'k' yet! :) I loved Eli and Noah and the only thing missing for me was for them to spend a bit of off time at 'The Buckle!' And not hiding in back offices!

Stinks when your stories end, but it's always fun to see what else comes. Personally, i'm happy with reading the enforcer for now. Now if you have to put out something on Wed. I'd take an extra chapter of that :) there wouldn't be complaints from anyone else either, I'd bet!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I love how Noah and Eli started on the wrong foot and their relationship is growing and becoming more and more serious. It's great to see all the new ways they find to show their growing commitment to each other. I also like that they are not younger guys and Noah has problems with his knees. LOL! But his love for Eli is stronger than any discomfort he may feel. Having his parter feel pleasure is more important than that. Lovely!

BTW, I just noticed you posted this chapter after your own birthday. SO, happy belated birthday to you :hug: and thank you for another wonderful chapter.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

My mouth dropped when I read about the tattoo. I'm actually very against putting a name on you that isn't family or in memorium. This was just sweet though.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 5/26/2014 at 1:18 PM, belann said:

I love how Noah and Eli started on the wrong foot and their relationship is growing and becoming more and more serious. It's great to see all the new ways they find to show their growing commitment to each other. I also like that they are not younger guys and Noah has problems with his knees. LOL! But his love for Eli is stronger than any discomfort he may feel. Having his parter feel pleasure is more important than that. Lovely!

BTW, I just noticed you posted this chapter after your own birthday. SO, happy belated birthday to you :hug: and thank you for another wonderful chapter.

I like that too, that they are not 21 or 18 years old. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..