Jump to content
    Rob Colton
  • Author
  • 609 Words
  • 16,825 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Noah's New Plan - 30. Chapter 30

"Why are you nervous?"

Eli rang his parents’ doorbell, then looked down at his boyfriend, who stood next to him on the porch, fidgeting.

Noah shrugged, while pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose. “Your parents make me nervous.”

"They love you, babe."

"Your dad always makes jokes about me cutting my hand."

"No, he doesn’t. Look, there’s no pressure; it’s just a cookout."

Eli’s father, John Holmes, opened the front door. He called back over his shoulder, “Sheila, Eli and Noah are here! Hide the sharp knives.”

Eli choked back a laugh, while Noah chuckled nervously. Even though Noah was turning red with embarrassment, Eli thought that shit was funny. He knew his dad didn’t mean it in a malicious way.

"Come on in," Dad said. "I was just getting ready to heat up the grill." He turned toward the sliding doors leading out to the back deck.

"Told you," Noah muttered under his breath.

Eli took Noah by the arm, and held him back. “If he didn’t like you, he wouldn’t joke with you. Trust me.”

"Okay…"

Cupping Noah’s face in his hands, Eli kissed him.

"So, stop being nervous. What was the point of that mind-blowing, relaxing blowjob I gave you before we left if you’re gonna worry yourself to death?"

Noah chuckled softly, he glanced around, making sure they weren’t being listened to. “It was good.”

"Don’t I know it." Eli waggled his eyebrows. "Damn, and I remember when I used to not be able to come from a blowjob. You fixed that, babe. You fixed that good."

Noah’s face went red. “Stop.” He laughed and gave Eli a play slap on the chest.

"There, that’s better. Now, come on."

Hand-in-hand, Eli led Noah into the kitchen.

"Hey, hun." After washing her hands, his mom gave Eli a hug, then gave Noah the same.

"How have you been, Mom?"

"Oh, you know, keeping busy." She seasoned a platter of raw burgers, then dumped two packs of bratwursts onto it.

"That’s a lot of food, Sheila," Noah noted.

"Your brother Jack and his family are coming."

Noah opened his mouth, then shut it. He glanced over at Eli and shrugged.

Eli just smiled. His mom already thought of Noah as family. Eli placed a hand on the back of Noah’s neck, and gave a squeeze. He leaned down and pressed a kiss to the side of his boy’s head.

Sheila held out the meat platter to Noah. “Take this out to dad, will you, hun?”

Noah looked at Eli. “Uh… okay.”

Eli nodded, letting Noah know it would be okay.

* * * *

Noah walked into the backyard like he was walking death row.

"Here’s the meat."

Without a word, John used a pair of tongs to point to the shelf attached to the biggest gas grill Noah had ever seen.

Noah set the platter down, and started to back away.

"Eli tells me that asshole ex of yours has been giving you trouble."

"Uh…" Noah froze. "Yeah. I think Eli scared him off for good."

The imposing biker turned. He used the tongs to point at Noah. His voice was deep, resonating in his chest. “You let me know if he comes sniffing around. I’ll beat the brakes off him if he fucks with you again.”

Noah blinked. “Uh… thanks?”

"No one fucks with my family."

John turned to the grill, giving Noah his back. He didn’t speak again.

Noah swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat. The last thing he wanted to do was cry in front of the surly biker, but he was damn close.

"Thank you, John."

Copyright © 2014 Rob Colton; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 52
  • Love 25
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ohh they're so cute together and i love that eli's family think of noah as part of it, it's great.

i know we don't really know anything about the way things were between noah and he ex but i thing that they were not really in a loving and caring relationship like noah and eli are now. i mean i'm sure noah loved his ex and was ready to do anything for him but for his ex noah was just there with the house. like he got his job and noah was delivered with the house. noah would be here for him when he came home, cook and took care of the house and everything.

but now, with eli noah find someone with who he can have an egual parnership with family and friend in the mix. they're great together and for one another.

i can't wait to read more about their lives and their life together.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Great chapter...short but sweet...really sweet. I love this couple and how great they are with each other. I think Eli would be my kind of guy...thoughtful and caring and totally dependable.Your writing makes us feel the love that they have developed for each other.Keep up the great work...cheers

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Awww, John Holmes was so sweet! :)

 

See, he acts like Noah's already family. =)

 

I did get a kick out of Eli's dad's name. I didn't realize it before, when we were first introduced to him, but just now reading his name, I'm thinking, "I've heard that name before. Isn't that the guy who did porn back in the day?" So...I Googled him, and guess what? John C. Holmes was a porn star and he was famous for his big schlong. lol He was affectionately known as Johnny Wadd. :P

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

Very sweet chapter :) I got a kick out of Eli's dad's name, too. ;)

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I found your stories on Literotica and through your profile found you through GA.org. I love your stories.

Imagine my horror at finding that this story ended when it was really getting good. Anyway, I think you are truly talented and I love your stories. Cant wait to read the others.

Thanks

Leety777

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 5/28/2014 at 2:36 PM, JustMeAgain825 said:

awesome as always Rob!!!!

Yep. Totally awesome. 

Link to comment

I'm reminded of this quote (about Derek) from Chapter 1...

Quote

The reluctance to discuss marriage even though it was now legal here.

And I'm expecting that Eli is soon going to open that discussion with Noah...

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..