Jump to content
    Rob Colton
  • Author
  • 811 Words
  • 17,895 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Noah's New Plan - 22. Chapter 22

"I love you, Noah."

Now that Eli had actually gone and said the words aloud, Noah was trying not to freak out. Especially given the fact that the bigger man was on top of him, ready to slide into his body. There was nowhere to run. He didn't know how to respond. Should he say it back, despite the fact that the thought of telling another man he loved him was terrifying? And if he didn't say it, would Eli be upset?

One of Eli's hands moved around Noah's head. Using his thumb, he began to massage between Noah's brows. "No pressure, baby," he said quietly. "I just needed you to know how I feel about you."

Noah grabbed Eli's head and pulled it down. Using all of the feelings he wasn't yet able to express in words, he kissed his man.

Eli began sucking under Noah's ear and Noah shuddered. "I want you so bad," he said with a moan as he began pulling at Eli's back.

"Gonna make love to you so damn good."

Noah let out a soft whimper. "You always do."

And then Eli was inside him.

Noah pulled his knees back toward his chest. He locked them around Eli's waist. His hands gripped Eli's broad back, pulling his lover down.

Eli cradled Noah's head in his hands. His elbows and knees bore the bulk of his weight. Muscular thighs and hips snapped forward, sending Eli's cock into Noah's body.

He began a slow grind, rolling his hips, moving in and out. Noah pushed his hips up, pressing his cock against Eli's hairy abdomen, craving the friction.

Eli's mouth hovered over his, painting his face with hot breath.

The room was filled with the sound of their breathing, the sound of their bodies coming together. Noah held him tightly, loving the feel of the bigger, heavier man on top of him.

It was a slow build, but as he always did, Eli expertly drove Noah to the brink. Sex had never been this good. Never.

The open emotions in Eli's eyes took Noah's breath.

And in that moment, Noah knew.

He drew in a breath and held it as his body went tight.

Noah came.

"Noah..."

Eli immediately followed Noah over the edge. His body shuddered and jerked as he filled the condom with his load.

As they came down from their orgasm, the two men shared a slow, leisurely kiss.

* * * *

The day started out great. Eli absolutely loved waking up with Noah in his bed.

He'd told Noah how he felt the night before. Noah didn't return the words, but it didn't bother Eli. He could tell that Noah was starting to freak out. His little man was probably building one of his lists in his mind.

Eli talked him down, though. He was getting good at recognizing Noah's moods. It actually wasn't hard. Noah was easy to read.

And damn, when they made love... It was fucking amazing. And maybe Noah didn't say the words, but there was absolutely no doubt the man had feelings for him.

Unfortunately, they had to go to work. Eli would've loved to have stayed in bed all day. Instead, he had a full day with his day job, then he was bouncing at the Buckle.

No matter... At the end of his long day, he was heading to Noah's to spend the night with his man.

* * * *

"So, what are you and Eli doing for Valentine's Day?"

Noah looked up from the computer to stare at Leslie. "Valentine's Day?"

"Yeah. It's only a couple of weeks away."

"Oh... I don't know."

Leslie leaned against the counter and sighed. "I bet he plans something really romantic."

Noah couldn't help but smile. "Yeah. Probably."

Of course Eli would. He was the most attentive boyfriend ever. Even working two jobs, he seemed to always have time for Noah. He always felt like he was "first" in Eli's life.

When he thought back on the last few years of his life, it seemed there was no one who had put him first. He certainly wasn't a priority in Derek's life. Derek's job took priority. Not to mention the young boy toys.

Last Valentine's Day, Derek had to work late on a case, so they didn't go out to dinner.

Noah winced.

For someone so smart, he was stupid. It didn't occur to him until now that Derek had probably taken one of his twinks out to dinner, not to mention...

"Stop it."

Noah blinked, then focused on the young library clerk. "Stop what?"

"You're over-analyzing something."

"No... I was just thinking about last year's Valentine's Day."

Leslie gagged. "Ugh."

Well, that was last year; this year would be different. Maybe he would plan something. He could show Eli that he could be romantic too...

Copyright © 2014 Rob Colton; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 59
  • Love 12
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Oh no! Haha I'll show you I can be romantic...haha that always ends well. This is so exciting! Can't wait for the next chapter! I'm glad Noah's not being too ridiculous and pushing Eli away after he professed his feelings so that's a good step.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I love these two characters!!! So far it's a sweet story... I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop!

Very nice development and wonderful interaction!! I am hooked!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Love this story to bits! I can just visualize the big burly beast and the geek. Can barely wait for the next chapter.

 

I suppose dearest Derek will worm himself in there again, but I hope Eli and Noah will remain tight no matter what.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Oh my god I am finally back, my 21 year old daughter move back home for a bit to save money, the bloody nerve. she thinks I read too much poppy cock I sad how can you bloody read too much. Anyway to prove a point I lasted 2 weeks, I was miserable as sin, she said for fuck sake read your bloody porn. Explained it aint porn but art. Brilliant chapters by the way, god I missed your stories, you keep me sane.

Oh and thanks for introducing me to Dreamspinner when you book came out last august, again the kid disagrees, cause when she is out of money for cider on Friday night I aint got any all gone to dreamspinner., her liver is thanking me.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..