Jump to content
    Rob Colton
  • Author
  • 1,050 Words
  • 20,322 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Noah's New Plan - 8. Chapter 8

"Wait." Noah came to a stop, pulling back on Eli's hand, forcing him to stop.

Damn. Eli just knew Noah was going to back out. He really wanted to try some of that sweet little man.

"I don't want to go in there." Noah looked towards the red-lit backroom door, his eyes full of fear and apprehension.

Eli turned Noah to face him. "I'm taking you someplace a little more private." A sly smile spread across Eli's face. "I don't want anyone else to see your face when I make you come."

Noah's face flushed and his cheeks turned a pretty shade of pink as he pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "Um... Okay."

Eli led Noah back to the manager's office. His buddy Rex owned the Buckle. Eli worked the bar as a favor. Surely the man wouldn't mind if Eli borrowed it for a bit.

As soon as they were inside, Eli locked the door, then pounced on Noah. His hands ran up and down Noah's body. His hands found Noah's ass, where he squeezed and massaged those perfect cheeks. Rubbing his beard against Noah's neck, he spoke roughly in the smaller man's ear. "We don't got time to do what I really want, so we'll have to settle for a blowjob."

Noah nodded, his breath coming in short pants. "Okay. Sure. I like doing that."

Holding Noah's head in his hands, Eli kissed the smaller man until he thought Noah was going to hyperventilate.

Ending the kiss, Eli dropped to his knees and began to unbuckle Noah's belt.

"What are you... Oh. Oh."

Eli slipped his hands under the waistband of Noah's boxer briefs. Noah's breath hitched as the tips of Eli's fingers slid across his bare skin. When Eli made contact with the hot skin of Noah's prick, the man let out a sexy little moan.

Damn, Eli wished they had more time. His pricked jerked inside his leather pants, wanting to be free. Wanting to be buried inside Noah's ass. Wanting to come.

He let Noah's jeans and boxer briefs fall to the floor.

Noah's hard dick sprung free of his underwear and smacked against the man's flat belly. And what a pretty dick it was. The skin was smooth, drawn tight, swollen red with need. It curved upwards towards his belly. It wasn't the biggest cock he'd ever seen, but Eli thought it to be quite a nice mouthful.

A pearly drop dripped down the underside of the shaft. As Eli leaned forward and scooped it up with his tongue, he wondered exactly how many licks it would take to get to the center of this tootsie pop. The sweet flavor of Noah's nectar exploded across Eli's taste buds and he flicked his tongue around the spongy head, scooping up every last drop.

"Oh my god." Noah moaned and his knees wobbled. With his jeans around his ankles, he shuffled backwards and leaned back against the desk.

Eli took hold of the shaft and pulled it away from Noah's belly. He dipped his head forward and swallowed Noah to the root.

"Oh my god!" Noah cried out, his body shuddering.

If he could have, Eli would have grinned. He would have bet every last cent he had to his name that that selfish ex of his had never sucked Noah off before. Well, Eli was about to show the man what he had been missing for the last twenty years.

As Eli slid his mouth down the shaft, he fluttered his tongue along the underside. Noah let out a whimper that made Eli's dick lurch inside his pants.

Noah moaned without abandon. "Eli. Please."

Oh, he begged so damn pretty.

Eli sucked, up and down and he went. Judging from Noah's vocal reactions and the way his body trembled, he wasn't going to last long. If the man was this responsive to his mouth, just wait until Eli buried his cock inside the little man's ass.

At the thought, his cock belched another wad of pre-come inside his leathers. Eli pulled off long enough to wet his middle finger. Increasing his mouth and tongue action, Eli let his hand slide between Noah's legs.

"Oh!" Noah spread his legs ever so slightly, giving Eli access.

Bobbing his head up and down, Eli rubbed his spit-slickened finger across the sensitive ring of muscle hidden between Noah's tight cheeks.

Applying a bit of pressure, he pressed the tip into the hole. The muscle contracted around Eli's finger, unbelievably tight, almost like a virgin. Eli wondered how long it had been since he had taken dick inside him.

Increasing his efforts, Eli sucked Noah while he kept his finger unmoving where it was. Noah began to squirm. His body trembled as he clutched the edge of the desk in his hands. Eli didn't think it possible, but Noah's cock stiffened even further in his mouth.

"Eli," Noah panted desperately. "If you don't stop, I'm going to come."

Eli moaned around Noah's shaft. The underside of Noah's dick pulsed against his tongue and his mouth was filled with a bittersweet liquid.

Noah gasped and moaned. His body shuddered and his hands flew to Eli's head. Cradling the smooth skull in his hands, Noah's hips jerked back and forth. "Oh god, oh god, oh god..."

The warm liquid kept coming and Eli swallowed again and again.

Eli licked his lips, savoring the last of Noah's flavor. "Damn, you must have been saving that up for a long time."

Noah slumped back against the desk, his eyelids half shut, his breath fast and shallow. "I can't believe you just did that."

"A real top knows how to please his boy."

"Okay, I'm gonna let that boy slide this time since you just... And you got my, uh... in your beard."

Eli swiped his finger across his chin and pulled back a finger full of saliva and semen. "I guess this is why they call it a flavor savor, huh."

Noah looked at Eli, suddenly quiet and shy. "Do you want me to do you now?"

"I'll get mine next time."

Noah smiled. "I think I need a new list."

Eli wasn't sure what he was talking about, but somehow he thought it was a good thing.

span>As always, I struggled to keep within the 1000 word limit. The plot prompt I used this week was a tootsie pop (snicker).
Copyright © 2014 Rob Colton; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 59
  • Love 16
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

You never cease to amaze me! I'm anxious to see what you come up with in terms of how Noah and Eli's relationship evolves from this point, while trying to stay around the 1,000 word limit. What will you use for a plot prompt next week? I'm looking forward to chapter nine, hopefully the term "flavor savor" won't be in that one, of all the terms out there that is the only one that bugs me to no end. It's nothing against you, it's just one of my own hang ups, I'll get over it. I'm marking off the days on my calendar 'til next Wednesday.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

You never disappoint! I love it when Noah says he needs a new list. Eli has his attention! I hate that this is in shorts..do you expect to expand it at all later? I'd love to hear a bit about his relationship with Derek and how unfulfilling it was by comparison, but don't want to miss a sexy minute of Eli and him for that :) Whoo is Eli hot! Can't wait till they have even more privacy, preferably at Noah's place and with Derek walking in while Noah is having an out of body experience with him! lol. thanks for all the great stories!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

The plot prompt was not so hard to figure out this week. This little slice gave me a good laugh. Thanks.

Link to comment

Ahhhh I just love all your stories...just haven't read the premium one yet waiting for you to finish it and sell it as a whole :) ...I can't handle these shorts and it seems to take forever for the next week to come. You have spoiled us fans with whole stories or chapters. I agree with the others, I want to know more about Noah and Derek's background and of course Eli's as well but with the word limit its hard to do and we rather have the juicy bits anyways. Maybe you can do two shorts a week :o juicy bits on Wednesdays and the background on Fridays...just a thought. Until next time :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

flavor savor, - flavor saver may be the expression you want to use here.

 

I am enjoying the stories, especially how they work in the 'prompts', but the difference between Eli's gentle personality and what one would expect from a muscle hunk with tattooed sleeves is especially interesting.

Is it true that many men like Eli are hiding a sweet and caring personality behind a 'macho-man' screen?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..