Jump to content
    Rob Colton
  • Author
  • 934 Words
  • 17,686 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Noah's New Plan - 21. Chapter 21

Dinner with Eli's parents was quite nice. After cutting himself with a knife, Noah thought the evening couldn't get any worse. He was right. With dinner plans abandoned, they had enough fried chicken delivered to serve an army. Maybe that helped, because once they sat down for dinner, things became a lot more casual.

Noah liked Eli's parents. His mother was outgoing and chatted constantly throughout dinner. While his father was a quiet man, he did have a dry sense of humor. Noah could see aspects of both of them in Eli's personality.

The rumbling of Eli's truck nearly lulled him into sleep, but he couldn't stop thinking about what had happened before dinner.

Just after John had tended to his cut, he'd been left alone with Eli. Something passed between the two men. Even thinking about it now made Noah's stomach flutter. He was almost positive that Eli was going to tell Noah that he loved him, but the moment was cut short when Eli's mom walked into the room.

Noah should have been running away from any sort of declarations of love, but instead he found himself himself disappointed by the interruption. He wanted to hear Eli say the words.

He'd been deluding himself into thinking what they had was casual. Casual had been thrown out the window some time ago. Maybe it had been so long since someone had told him he was loved--and really meant the words--that he was just desperate to hear someone say it.

He was pulled out of his thoughts when the truck turned into Eli's neighborhood.

Located in the historic part of the city, the neighborhood was a mixture of renovated homes and houses that were in need of TLC. When Eli pulled into the driveway, Noah's mouth fell open.

The craftsman style home was amazing. Noah really shouldn't have been surprised. Eli was a constant source of unexpected surprises. The man obviously spent a lot of time and effort remodeling the home. He wasn't sure how he held down two jobs and managed to do all of this.

Eli snagged Noah's bag from behind his seat, then climbed out of the truck. Noah got out and followed him to the front door, and waited for Eli to unlock it.

"I got this place for a steal," Eli explained as he turned the key. "A guy bought it and started to flip it, but went into foreclosure. Come on in."

Eli led Noah inside, turned on the light, and shut the door behind them.

"Your home is very nice," Noah said as he looked around the room. The place was definitely a bachelor pad--the gigantic flat screen TV in the living room seemed to take up the entire wall. Leather, wood, and earth tones dominated the rooms. The whole place could use a pop of color, but still, it was nice.

"Thanks. Make yourself at home."

"It must have taken forever to fix it up."

"I had a lot of help from my dad and brother. There's still some stuff I want to do, but for the most part, I'm happy with it. I got some 'before' pictures I'll have to show you some time."

"So, give me the tour."

* * * *

Eli ended the tour of his home with the master bedroom. Yeah, it wasn't exactly subtle, but he was horny. His cock had been half-hard the entire night and he was ready to get Noah in his bed.

"Eli..." Noah's voice was soft, filled with need. He walked up to Eli and hooked his fingers into the bigger man's belt. Leaning into Eli's body, Noah nuzzled his nose into Eli's neck.

Eli's eyes slid closed as Noah rubbed his nose across Eli's beard. Noah's breath was warm against his skin. It sent tingles down his spine. They settled in his groin, making his cock throb.

"Fuck."

That Noah was coming onto him was so fucking sexy. His little librarian was usually reserved, and to have him initiate sex was hot. When Noah began to rub and squeeze his cock over the top of his jeans, Eli pushed his hips forward, needing the contact of his man.

"I want it," Noah whispered.

"You're gonna get it, baby."

Eli dipped his head and kissed Noah. Noah's mouth automatically opened, and Eli slipped his tongue inside. Deep and passionate, their kiss escalated until they were practically devouring each other.

Eli's hands cupped Noah's ass cheeks. He squeezed and kneaded them, using the grip to pull Noah close, and they ground their cocks against each other.

Damn, that felt so fucking good. Eli couldn't wait to bury his cock deep inside Noah's tight little ass.

They took their time undressing each other, then Eli led Noah to his bed.

Noah lay down on his back, spreading his legs automatically to allow Eli to settle between them, right where he belonged. His hands moved around Eli's back as he pulled his knees up.

Eli's cock nudged underneath Noah's balls, and he pushed the head into Noah's taint. They'd fucked so many times, Eli lost count, but not for the first time, he wondered what it would be like to take Noah bareback.

Man, he needed to slow things down or he was going to shoot his load into the crack of Noah's ass.

Eli cradled Noah's head in his hands.

They gazed in each other's eyes, and time stopped.

There was that connection again.

Eli knew he was taking a risk, but before he could stop himself, he said the words.

"I love you, Noah."

Copyright © 2014 Rob Colton; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 46
  • Love 24
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 4
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Yay, Eli told Noah, he loved him but I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing. There are so many scenarios playing out in my head as to where this story is heading and I'm driving myself crazy. I'm looking forward to next Wednesday!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Yay. The big L. I can't wait to see what coming next. This chapter was too short for my liking but, very good. See you next week. ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Yay, Eli finally said it! Hopefully Noah will say it also and all will be good. :)

 

Another great chapter, Rob. :2thumbs:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

oh my, I pre-booked your new edition An American lamb in Europe, I

looked for it a while back when the picture changed from, The Ranch

Foreman and could not find it, I probably looked under rob Cub. You are

spoiling me, look forward to Wednesday.

Oh by the way I do not know who puts the price on your books you are

being robbed, you got to haggle higher man you deserve it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Hmmm. The big L. How will Noah respond. I wonder if Derek ever told him he was loved. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..