Jump to content
    Rob Colton
  • Author
  • 1,096 Words
  • 20,082 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Noah's New Plan - 15. Chapter 15

"I'm serious. I'll blow a hole in your head. Noah! Call 911."

Noah scrambled out of bed. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Frantically, he dug through the pile of clothes looking for his phone, which was still in his jeans. Where the heck did Eli throw his pants?

"Yes, Noah. Call 911."

Noah froze. He knew that voice. Shit. He let out a long sigh. Why the hell was Derek here so early on a Monday? Pulling his pants from the pile, he yanked them on, then found his shirt.

He walked out into the hallway to find Derek and Eli having a staring match.

"Noah, please tell your gorilla to put some clothes on."

Ugh. Noah wanted the floor to open and swallow him whole. The situation was completely surreal. This was not how he intended the two men to meet. Heck, he never intended them to meet at all. "Eli, this is my ex, Derek. Derek, this is Eli."

"You want me to shoot him?" Eli asked, his eyes still on Derek.

"Not yet. Go get dressed."

Eli lowered his weapon with a smirk on his face. "Right. I wouldn't want to make him feel bad. Seeing a real man naked is probably bad for his self-esteem." Eli disappeared into the bedroom and Noah couldn't help but take a quick peek at the man's muscular ass.

Derek looked down at Noah with a disapproving look on his face. "It didn't take long for you to find yourself someone to lay under."

Oh hell no! Noah called out towards the bedroom. "Eli, I changed my mind. Shoot him."

"Damn it, Noah. I'm not joking! You brought a stranger into our home."

"Eli is not a stranger. And you don't live here anymore. And how dare you lecture me about moving on when you were cheating on me! And why the hell are you here?" Noah realized that he had raised his voice to a level that was close to screaming. It was completely out of character, but he wasn't sorry either.

"The realtor's out in the car. I left you a message last night. Now I know why you didn't answer. God, it's a good thing I didn't bring her in here. I can't believe you... The sounds coming from that room. Disgusting."

Eli stepped out of the bedroom and leaned against the door frame. He now wore his security uniform and rested a hand just above his holstered gun. Was it wrong that Noah found him really sexy right now?

The hunk of a man watched Derek carefully and let out a scoff. "Why am I not surprised you never heard Noah come before?"

"Oh my god," Noah muttered. His face was blazing hot. Had someone turned the heat up?

Derek glared at Eli with narrowed eyes. The muscle in his jaw twitched, giving Noah a little bit of satisfaction. It wasn't often someone got the better of Derek Pepper. "You got what you wanted. You can leave now."

"I'm not going anywhere until you're gone, buddy."

Derek turned to Noah. "Tell your trick he can go."

"Eli is not a 'trick'. He's my boyfriend."

Eli puffed out his chest and the corner of his mouth turned up in a smirk. Noah immediately knew the declaration was a mistake. He wasn't trying to lead the man on, but he needed to get rid of Derek.

Reaching out, Eli grabbed Noah by the wrist and tugged him close. He wrapped his arms around Noah, pulling him tight against his chest. "That's right, baby. We're dating." He rubbed his nose against Noah's ear, tickling his hot spot with his beard.

Noah let out an involuntary whimper as a shudder ran down his spine.

Derek looked at the two of them, his jaw slack, just stunned. He looked jealous even. Good.

"Come back in an hour," Noah told him. "We'll be gone by then."

"One hour," Derek snapped. He turned and walked out the front door.

Noah let out out a sigh of relief. "Oh my god. What a nightmare!" He tried to pull out of Eli's arms, but the man held him close.

"You were amazing the way you stuck up for yourself."

Noah scrunched his brows together and frowned. "I was? I did?"

"Yup. And it was fucking hot." Eli groaned as he planted a trail of kisses up and down Noah's neck. "So, boyfriends, huh?"

Noah's eyes slipped closed as he leaned his head back against Eli. When Eli did that he couldn't think straight. "Yeah," he easily agreed. "That's us."

Eli spun Noah around and pinned him against the wall. A fire smoldered in his eyes. "Do we got time for a quickie?"

* * * *

Eli walked into the Buckle with a spring in his step. Noah had actually acknowledged their relationship today. The way he yelled at that prick of an ex was so damn sexy. And then he claimed Eli in front of the man.

"What's got you grinning like a Cheshire cat?" Rex asked from behind the bar.

The bar wasn't open yet, so it was dark and quiet inside.

Eli's friend Rex was a big bear of a man. He looked like a surly lumberjack, but he was a gentle giant. A successful local business man, he owned a high-end restaurant in addition to the Buckle.

Rex opened a crate of beer bottles to stock the bar. "Don't tell me," he interjected before Eli could speak. "That nerdy little chaser, right?" He chuckled as he tossed the empty crate aside and opened a new one.

"Yeah," Eli said with a grin. "I think things are starting to get serious between us."

"You sound like a lovestruck teen." Shaking his head, he picked up the empty boxes and walked to the backroom.

When the doors opened for business, Eli took his normal seat at the door checking IDs while watching over the crowd. Monday nights at the Buckle weren't normally crowded and tonight was no exception.

Eli took the ID that was handed to him. As he validated the birthdate, the name struck him as familiar. Derek Pepper. With a groan, he gave the asshole his ID back.

Derek put the card away. "We need to talk."

Eli grunted out an annoyed sigh. "What do you want?"

"I want you to stay away from Noah." Derek reached into his jacket's breast pocket and pulled out a checkbook and pen. "So how much is it going to cost to get rid of you?"

Copyright © 2014 Rob Colton; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 51
  • Love 7
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 5
  • Angry 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Loved this chapter! I was waiting for the moment when Eli and Derek would meet for the first time and you didn't disappoint. Derek doesn't have the right to try and buy Eli off. Derek is the one who cheated on Noah, dumped him for someone younger and then wants to sell the home they shared together, so he doesn't get to have a say in anything Noah or Eli do. I really enjoyed the quick comebacks Eli throw Derek's way...priceless. I'm patiently waiting for chapter 16.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Wow wow wow i knew it! lol this chapter was amazing! So ok the situation wasn't perfect for Noah, having your ex and the man you just have sex with in the same room but the way he face Derek and stood for himself was perfect. And can i just say that i looove the things Eli say to Derek, it was so funny.

But i'm a bit scared now that Noah just blurt out that Eli is his boyfriend just like that out of the blue that he's going to step back, but we'll see. Also i can't wait to read what Eli will say to Derek question. hihihi

Weeks would be perfect if there would only be wednesdays in them.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I am a bit worried too that Noah just blurted out to Derek in front of Eli but at the same time it's good to know Noah's standing up for himself. Derek is an idiot. Trying to buy Eli off? Hope Eli puts him in his place once in for all. :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

What a fucking hypocritical asshole!!! Derek needs to get his ass kicked! And Eli is just the man to do it too. How does Derek even figure he has any rights as to who Noah goes out with anyways?!! I mean does he think that since he doesn't want Noah that no one else should be able to have him either! I say again what a total ass!!!

 

I hope Eli seriously puts that jerk in his place. He needs to be nocked off his high horse. What kind of jerk does this kinda shit!!! Cheat on your significant other of 20 years because he's getting too old. Sell the house you said he could stay in. Then show up and get pissed because some one else is pleasuring your ex. Then try and pay the person to "go away". Is Noah just not allowed to actually be happy? REALLY!!!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

That piece of shit, i believe he thinks he can go mess around with those young twinks and come back when the twinks are done with his sorry arse, and Noah will be waiting. The fucking nerve of that piece of crap, so full of himself. Never hated a character in your story so much. I told myself I would wait till near the end to read the story because i know how good your stories are, impatient cow could not do it,I will try and suffer in silence till next week.

 

Brilliant yet again

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Great chapter :P Can´t believe Derek, he really expected to find Noah pining after him and welcoming him back...and now he wants to pay Eli off. Derek will be sorry to try that :facepalm:

  • Like 2
Link to comment

"You want me to shoot him?"

"Not yet. Go get dressed."

"Eli, I changed my mind. Shoot him."

 

Omg, that was hysterical!

 

I can't add to anything else any of your reviewers said. I agree with everyone: Derek is an asshole if he thinks he can just waltz back into Noah's life and order him around. Noah can be with whoever he wants to be with; Derek has no say in the matter. What a pompous ass.

 

And now he wants to pay Eli off? What, is Derek jealous? And how did he even know where Eli worked? Omg, is the Buckle a bar that Derek goes to and he recognized Eli from there? lol

 

I just have two complaints, Rob: 1. the chapters are way too short (I know they have to be, but I'm still complaining, lol), and 2. you don't update enough! Once a week is seven days too long. How about once a day? That'll work. ;)

 

Great chapter, Rob! I'm waiting not-so-patiently for the next one. :2thumbs:

  • Like 2
Link to comment

just luv'n the story. Great dialogue and wonderfully written characters, even Cruella de Derek. Thanks and here's hope you're posting Christmas morning. Happy holidays

  • Like 2
Link to comment

This is the easiest review ever......DITTO :funny: on what everyone else said!!!! You really know what to write to get an extremely violent reaction out of us, don't cha? hee hee :worship:

  • Like 2
Link to comment

OMG!!!! I read this whole thing in one go, and I love it!!!! Okay, so basically I've read most of your stories and when I found your name in this site I squealed, lol I did. And you are just getting better every single day, I want more, and can't wait to see what happens next, cause this is an awesome story, I love the characters, well I always do. I even made an account cause of you! well can't wait to hear from you again! *appluase*

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I say they both get one over on Derek...Lil peppered prick deserves it...Heres what I think they should do...First and foremost tell Noah about the buyoff plan...Then instead of being the upset ex and how could you..blah blah blah....Do this...Take him for 100k and rebuy the condo =) they both could live happily ever after and if the peppered prick decides he thinks he is in the right he can get him for bribery and attempt to payoff...Thats what I think should happen..He loves that condo...

Its Christmas Rob....

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Why didnt Eli shoot him at the begining?! WHY?! Eli should stab him with that pen and put that checkbook up his ass.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 12/19/2013 at 4:20 AM, SnofireRose said:

Oh NO he didn't!! Please Rob, PLEASE tell me Eli kicks his ass but GOOD!!!

I really hope so. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..