Jump to content
    Rob Colton
  • Author
  • 599 Words
  • 19,152 Views
  • 21 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Noah's New Plan - 36. Chapter 36

When he heard the front door open and close, Eli pocketed his phone and met Noah in the living room.

Thank God.

He'd spent the last two hours checking his phone continuously, waiting for a text or call from Noah. He expected Noah to be agitated when he walked in; he usually was after an encounter with his ex. That fucking scumbag.

But Noah appeared to be quite calm.

"Everything okay?"

Noah nodded.

Knowing how much he craved physical contact, Eli took his man into his arms and pulled him in tight. With a soft sigh, Noah melted into Eli's chest. They stayed that way for a few silent moments, basking in the warmth of the embrace.

Eli pressed his nose and mouth to the top of Noah's head. "You wanna talk about what happened?"

"Not much to say..." Noah shrugged as he stepped back to look Eli in the eye. "He offered me a percentage of the sale, though."

Eli pumped his fist. "Yes. We can do that bathroom remodel now."

Noah laughed. "I didn't take it, you goof. I told him I didn't want it. I didn't need it."

"Seriously, good for you. You don't need him holding that over your head."

"That's exactly what I thought."

"You know he would."

"I think he finally gets it."

"Gets what?"

"That I've moved on."

Eli couldn't have possibly helped the grin that spread across his face.

Noah continued, twirling his fingers through the curls of hair peeking out of the collar of his t-shirt. "That I'm with you. I don't need Derek or his money. I have everything I need right here."

Like the grin he couldn't help, his cock involuntarily began to thicken.

"Say that again, baby."

"I'm with you. You're all I need."

Eli yanked Noah close and kissed the hell out of him. Just as he began to grind his hips into Noah, Noah pushed back and ended the kiss.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you. Derek dumped Reagan."

"Yeah, that's nice," Eli muttered dismissively before going in for another kiss.

"I thought we were going out for dinner."

"Later."

* * * *

Noah flipped open his notebook. They were having Eli's parents over for dinner this weekend and Noah was still working on his plan for the perfect meal. He tapped his pen on his lip, and had an epiphany.

He finished up his grocery list, then re-read it one last time, making sure he hadn't missed anything.

As he was about to close the notebook, the pages flipped to an earlier list. Two words slapped him in the face:

1. GET LAID.

Noah smiled.

Little did he know when he started his new plan that Leslie's words would set him down this path. After his breakup with Derek, the last thing he expected was to meet someone new. Someone who he'd settle down with to begin a new chapter of his life.

Eli was persistent though. And Noah was grateful. In the process, he'd learned a lot about himself. He didn't need a man to define him, or to take care of him. Not a man who completed him, but a man who complemented him.

And that man was Eli Holmes.

"Well, we took care of that tonight." He crossed the words out with his pen.

Eli shuffled out of the bedroom. Stifling a yawn, he rubbed at sleep in his eyes. "You coming back to bed, baby?"

"Yeah." Noah closed his notebook. He stood and turned to face his man. "I love you, Eli."

"I love you, too, Noah."

Copyright © 2014 Rob Colton; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 77
  • Love 28
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ok I just fangirl squealed when I saw you posted a new chapter. Embarrassing but true. Lol. Loved this story and although I am sad to see it end it was a great ride, cheering on Noah as he discovered his inner strength and grit. I love how Eli didn't complete him...he complemented him. After 20 years of being completely dependant on someone else for his happiness, Noah definitely didn't need someone to complete him. Thanks for the great story Rob. Can't wait for Peri's story next!!

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Love this story along with everything else you have ever written on here, or Lit! Love your writing style so much!! Thank you for the wonderful words Rob!

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Great story, Rob! I really enjoyed it! :)

 

It's so nice reading a story where the nice guy finishes first. :) Good for Noah for getting out of that mindset that he needs Derek or any man to survive. It's great that he has Eli, but he doesn't need Eli in order to live. =)

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Great story Rob!!! It's been so great to be able to follow this story from start to finish. I just hope that it will be available for ebook soon!!! Even though I read it here, I would love it for my ebook to read over and over and over. Cannot wait for your next story.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

AWWWWWWW!!!! It finish, I read the hole thing in 1 day, its incredible sweet, Thanks for showing us that it may be possible to find love like that, I know I did...

  • Like 3
Link to comment

As with all your stories, Rob, found the connection between the two main porotaganistsI -Noah and Eli, very heartwarming. Having read all of your stories on Literotica.com a number of times. I really enjoy the genuine affection between them very moving. I often wonder why there always has to be such dickheads in the world as Derek and Reagan. Love is what makes the world go round, especially when there is a real caring for each other. I love it when the new partner is so readily accepted by the family of the other - Particularly by partner's mother.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I got addicted to Rob's work in Literotica. I've read his books there and I keep going back for more (re-reads) !

This is the first time I'm reading one of his stories (that I love) in GA. Rob, will you keep us happy and keep on writing ? Please do so. You're such a good writer, your plots are fabulous, the characters are to die for - I feel I know and love most of them ...

As always, thank you so much for your work.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I think this is my third time reading Noah's and Eli's story. You did an excellent job creating their habits, personalities, and dialogue! I was never certain which one would make me laugh next! All your secondary characters are funny, including Reagan and Derek! Your stories are always a pleasure to read. Even the second or third time around! Thanks. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 9/24/2014 at 9:10 AM, Bagnios said:

Great story with an even great ending!

 

Thanks!

Yeah. A great ending to a heart warming story. 

Link to comment
On 9/24/2014 at 3:59 PM, Headstall said:

This was a really sweet story about finding your own strength and finding the right kind of love. Noah found the man that appreciated him for who he was, who would never try to change or control him. Eli is the perfect partner, who is blissfully happy in his support of Noah. It was perfect and romantic...thanks Rob...even though the chapters were excruciatingly short, I was with you the whole way through. Cheers...Gary

Yeah that's a good point Gary - the right kind of love. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 9/25/2014 at 12:27 AM, Valkyrie said:

That was such a great story. I loved every word! :)

Ditto

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..