Jump to content
    Rob Colton
  • Author
  • 1,008 Words
  • 21,097 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Noah's New Plan - 7. Chapter 7

"Get your fucking hands off my boy."

Noah was stunned into silence.

After buying him a drink, Mr. Octopus had tried to lead him to the backroom. Just as Noah was about to handle it, Eli swooped in.

Eli had an arm around him, holding Noah close in an iron grip. It seemed like it had been ages since Noah felt another body pressed against his. But Eli was not Derek. Derek kept in shape, but he wasn't big like Eli. The man was bulgy in places where Derek was flat. He radiated a warmth against Noah's back that made him hot. A bead of sweat dripped down the middle of his back to the top of his ass crack.

What the heck was that pressed against Noah's ass? It felt... Oh god. Either Eli had a cucumber in his pocket or the man was hung like a bull.

"...so why don't you get the fuck out of here, before I have to throw you out."

Noah's attention turned back to the conversation around him. Mr. Octopus wasn't as dumb as he looked. He turned and left the bar without looking back.

"You okay?" Eli's breath was hot against Noah's ear, his beard prickly against his neck.

Oh god. Noah shuddered against Eli's body. His ears and neck were a hot spot and Eli was really pulling his trigger.

But Eli was all wrong for Noah. On his list of the perfect man's attributes, Eli didn't check a single box.

Using all his strength, Noah pushed away and turned to face the man. "First off, I'm a grown man. Don't ever call me 'boy'."

"Fair enough." Eli stepped back and held up his hands in a non-threatening manner. "I was just trying to get rid of Crane using language he would respond to."

"I was just about to do that."

"Right." Eli tipped his head to the side.

Noah turned his head where Eli indicated. A black curtain covered the doorway. A red light bulb illuminated the frame.

A man emerged from the pitch-black room, adjusting his belt and checking his zipper. The man looked through Noah to give Eli an appreciative once over, making Noah feel small and invisible. It was an odd feeling; it wasn't like he wanted some backroom pervert to ogle him. Well, maybe a little. After all, who didn't want to feel sexy and attractive?

"Eli!"

Both men turned towards the shout. A angry-looking bear of a man stood at the end of the bar, pointing towards the front door where a crowd of men was gathering.

"C'mon." Eli grabbed Noah's hand and led him back to the door. Picking up a tipped over stool, he set it upright. "Have a seat."

Noah was about to protest, but decided not to fight. He sat on the stool and watched Eli do his job. When Eli finished checking IDs, he walked over to the bar, grabbed an empty stool and returned to the front door.

"So, what are you doing here, Noah?" he asked as he parked his ass on the seat.

Noah just shrugged. "I wanted to meet some new people."

"This isn't exactly the kind of place to make new friends."

Annoyed, Noah glared at the bigger man. "Maybe that's what I wanted. It's none of your business."

"I suppose not. You just don't strike me as a one-night-stand kind of guy."

"You make me sound boring."

"There's nothing wrong with boring if that's what you want to call it."

"Right. I'm sure that's what Reagan said." That twink's name left a bad taste in his mouth.

"The girl from The Exorcist?"

"Hello! Exactly!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Derek.... He came by the house tonight. He's selling it. I have to move."

"Jesus. What a fucking bastard."

"It's not like we were married or anything..."

Eli nodded. "So you were looking to meet someone, forget about the cheating asshole ex."

Noah shrugged. "Maybe I should just download an app for my phone. They have hook-up apps for over-the-hill losers don't they?"

"You are definitely no loser. You log into one of those apps and you'll be beating the guys off with a stick."

"Right..."

Eli didn't say anything, but just stared at Noah with an intensity that made him squirm. Without warning the man pulled Noah from his stool and yanked him close. Trapped between muscular arms and between trunk-like thighs, Noah gazed back into Eli's eyes and held in his breath.

When Eli's head tipped to the right and he moved in, Noah didn't stop him. As Eli's warm lips made contact, Noah's eyes slid shut. The kiss was slow, open-mouthed, filled with passion Noah hadn't felt in years.

It had been so long since he had been kissed like this, Noah had forgotten how much he loved making out. He couldn't remember when Derek had last kissed him this way.

Clutching Eli's body, Noah returned the kiss just as eagerly. Eli's tongue slipped between Noah's lips and began a leisurely exploration. Noah flicked his tongue against the intruding muscle and the two intertwined and played.

One of Eli's hands made its way down Noah's back to his ass as Eli ended the kiss. But the man didn't stop the kisses. His mouth moved along Noah's jaw, then his tongue flicked against Noah's earlobe.

Trying to hold back a moan, Noah could feel his dick hardening in his jeans and the pressure began to become uncomfortable.

At the sound of someone clearing his throat, Noah's eyes flew open. A burly man held out his ID, a smirk on his face as he watched the two men make out.

Totally oblivious, Eli began to suck on the base of Noah's neck.

Noah's eyes rolled into the back of his head. "Yeah, you're good." Noah impatiently waved the man away.

Someone laughed from behind Noah. "Looks like you could use a break."

Eli finally lifted his head up, pulling away from Noah. "Hell yeah."

He pushed off the stool, grabbed Noah's hand and led him towards the back of the bar.

span>Once again, I was struggling to keep within the 1000 word limit. This week ended up at 1017 words. I used two plot prompts this week: a picture of a bull and the phrase "He was hung like a..." ;-)
Copyright © 2014 Rob Colton; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 59
  • Love 12
  • Haha 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

"But Eli was all wrong for Noah. On his list of the perfect man's attributes, Eli didn't check a single box." Noah might be thinking that at the moment, but I think Eli is just the right man for him, confident and strong and I get an impression that he wouldn´t hurt Noah if he gives Eli a chance to love him. And Noah is going to need help to handle Derek and being left homeless.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Eli has a maturity about him and a perceptiveness I like for Noah. Noah doesn't say most of what he feels, another side-effect of Derek.

The chapter made me smile and was super-hot all at the same time. Rob, you don't disappoint! Noah may be older but I think Eli has a whole lot to show him (about life :)

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I think Eli will be good for Noah. It does seem he's interested in more than just a hook-up. At least the chemistry is there. I do look forward to Wednesdays.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

This just goes to show that every muscular man with tattoos is not a rapist. I agree that Eli will be good for Noah, certainly, Noah would enjoy having warm muscles wrapped around him when he first wakes up in the morning.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/16/2013 at 8:01 AM, Stephen said:

Eli may be all wrong, but Noah's sure enjoying himself!

Yep. Just what he needed. To be wanted. 

Link to comment
On 10/26/2018 at 1:22 PM, Will Hawkins said:

This just goes to show that every muscular man with tattoos is not a rapist. I agree that Eli will be good for Noah, certainly, Noah would enjoy having warm muscles wrapped around him when he first wakes up in the morning.

Well, who wouldn't? 😆 🤣 

Link to comment

A great chapter. Noah is going to be looking looking at an entirely different checklist soon enough. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..