Jump to content
    Rob Colton
  • Author
  • 1,101 Words
  • 20,207 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Noah's New Plan - 14. Chapter 14

Eli spent nearly an hour getting ready for his date with Noah. Usually if he was going out, he just threw something on. But something made him want to look good for Noah. Eli knew damn well the man was out of his league. If he needed to do a little something extra to keep him, then he would.

With his head freshly shaved, his beard freshly trimmed, he looked good. He pulled on a pair of his best black jeans along with a shirt he knew would show off his broad chest, shoulders and biceps. He left an extra button open, knowing Noah liked his chest hair almost as much as he liked his muscles.

Not that the sexy little man would ever admit it. He was still stuck in his rigid world of lists. Lists containing buttoned-down, stuck-up, men in business suits.

But not after tonight. Eli had a new plan for Noah. Tonight Eli was going to rock Noah right off that damn list.

Being an optimist, Eli packed an overnight bag. He grabbed one of his clean uniforms still in the dry cleaning wrapper and laid it out on his bed.

After he spritzed on a hint of cologne, he went to his nightstand and opened the drawer. He tore a foil wrapper from the strip. As he started to shut the drawer, he stopped to grab two more condoms. Just in case. Shoving them in his bag, he grabbed his jacket and uniform, and was out the door.

* * * *

Dinner with Eli was a sharp contrast to their first time. That first dinner was filled with awkward silence and uncomfortable body language. Noah decided before Eli picked him up that he would let go and try to have fun. And it worked.

The man had kissed him at the door when he arrived. That was some greeting. Noah hadn't expected it, but he didn't stop him. Eli practically ravished him right there on the doorstep.

Tonight was just easy. Conversation flowed like water. Eli made Noah laugh. And he wasn't too hard on the eyes either. Maybe it was something about the security guard's personality, but Noah found Eli more and more attractive as he got to know him. Not that the man was ugly--far from it. He just wasn't Noah's type.

However, a person's tastes can change over the years. And maybe Noah's tastes were evolving.

"What do you want for dessert?" Eli asked.

Snapping out of his thoughts, Noah met Eli's eyes. He patted his tummy. "I don't know... I'm kind of stuffed."

"Aw, come on. You hardly ate a thing. They have a chocolate mousse cheesecake here that's fantastic."

"Mmm... That does sound good... I really shouldn't. I think I've gained some weight."

"A little dessert won't kill you. You could use a little weight if you ask me."

Eli signaled for the waitress. He asked her to box up Noah's leftovers before ordering dessert. With two forks.

* * * *

"Oh god!" Noah cried out.

On all fours, he pushed back against Eli.

"Fuck!" Eli grunted as he buried himself to the hilt. He grabbed Noah's hips and began thrusting, using long, slow strokes.

Noah couldn't believe the way he was acting, so wanton. He hadn't intended to invite Eli inside, but they had started making out. And the next thing he knew, they were in Noah's bed. Fucking.

Never before would he have used that word, but there was no other way to describe what they were doing. Noah had hated when Derek took him "doggy style". It made him feel used, like a nameless hole for Derek to use for his own pleasure.

But right now he felt free.

They'd had sex twice last night. And this morning Noah woke to Eli rubbing against him. And by god, Noah wanted it. It had been so long. And it was so good. It seemed to get better each time.

He pushed back against Eli, meeting him thrust for thrust, the two of them developing a rhythm that grew in speed and intensity.

Eli's hands tightened on Noah's hips. The man felt huge inside him. He hit all the right spots. Noah's dick was hard as steel, throbbing against his belly. Pre-cum dripped from his dick, leaking onto the sheets below. Noah fisted the sheets, using them to brace his body as he pushed back against Eli.

Leaning over his body, Eli pressed his lips between Noah's shoulders. "You feel so fucking good, baby."

The man's hard muscles and furry chest felt so damn good against his body. When Eli pulled away and slid out, Noah protested. "Eli. Please don't stop."

His rough hands grabbed Noah and rolled him over. Noah barely had time to process what was happening before Eli spread his legs back and wide. Shuffling forward on his knees, his hard cock found its target.

"Yes," Noah moaned, his body shuddering as Eli stabbed at his prostate. As Eli pumped hard and fast, Noah touched him anywhere he could reach. "You're so big and strong."

Eli flexed his bicep, making it bulge. "You like that, boy?"

"Not. A. Boy," Noah grunted out. But he did like it.

His body trembled as Eli played him, bringing him closer and closer.

After spitting in his hand, Eli reached down and grabbed Noah's dick. His slick hand swiftly brought him to yet another orgasm as Eli let out what sounded something like a curse and a growl.

Embedded deep inside Noah's body, the bigger man's body went rigid as he shot his load into the condom.

Noah slumped boneless against the bed as he tried to catch his breath. Damn, morning sex was never this good.

He hissed with slight discomfort as Eli pulled out of his body. Three times in a twenty-four hour period might just be his limit.

"Fuck." Eli let out a breath. "Whew." He slid off the condom and tied the end off. Reaching over, he snagged a tissue from the nightstand and wrapped up the rubber.

Eli abruptly froze, his head cocked towards the door.

Confused, Noah sat up on his elbows and scrunched his eyebrows together. "What?"

"Shh." Naked as the day he was born, Eli quickly got out of bed and hurried to his bag.

When Eli pulled his gun out, Noah's breath caught as his heart leapt up into his throat.

"Call 911," the man mouthed, sending Noah into a near panic.

Eli stepped out of the bedroom, into the hallway, and pointed his gun. "Don't move, asshole!"

Copyright © 2014 Rob Colton; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 57
  • Love 12
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I like that ending. Is Noah in the new place or still in the old? If it's the old place, it's probably what's his face. That guy none of us like. Ha!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Three times in a twelve hour period :-) - but I'm glad that Noah finally had a real man. I hope Derek pees his pants when he is confronted with a naked and armed Eli.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Eli´s so cute getting ready for his date.....and everything went according to his plan :P That has to be Noah´s ex sneaking around, Eli should just shoot and claim self protection.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I am assuming Noah hasn't moved yet b/c he was still packing last chapter, as far as I remember. I am going to cheer and laugh if it is his stupid ass ex who gets an eye full of what Noah has now! That must be quite the sight--naked, sweaty from sex, pumped muscles, tats, with a gun he clearly knows how to use--then there is the pistol lol. Good for Noah!

Now, why does Eli have that gun? Didn't he say he was a security guard? I will enjoy it if that ass Derrick (is that his name?) Noah is crazy if he doesn't throw his list out with all those old pics and hold onto Eli! He is sweet, hot, attentive, great in bed...what more can he want?

Bet the two kids that work for him are gonna be sharing looks and laughs when Noah is walking a bit funny!

Great chapter, Rob!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

OMG wow this chapter was amazing! First i'm glad because Noah seem to start to question his list, like maybe his tastes have change in twenty years and he says that he's starting to like Eli more and more spending time with him.

As for the cliffhanger, damm seriously it's not fair to leave us like that. But i really hope that it's Noak's ex, Derek. I mean last time Noak was just cheacking appartments and the one he choose needed some work done so, i'm thinking maybe he was still at the house and i don't know why but Derek came, oh yes, maybe for a tour of the house. God, it would be so funny: Derek with people to buy buy the house and Noah and Eli just after their sex session lol. But i will leave it to you to surprise us, whoever it's gonna be, because i can't wait (can't you publish a chapter wednesday and maybe another like during the weekend lol you've got me sooo addict.)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Whoo hooo!!! Go Noah, Go Noah Go Noah. Please please please let that be Derek. Yay, Eli!! Throw out the lists, Noah. This ones a keeper. Yum. can't wait for chapter 15.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Ah, the asshole ex and the current b/f will meet! What a sight for Derek; a naked Amazon of a man with a gun! lol

 

Oops, maybe the gun will go off by mistake. What a shame. Would serve Derek right. The prick.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/11/2013 at 9:49 AM, dawn said:

Smokin hot chapter, sweet and dirty at the same time. Any bets on who walked in the door?

Must be Derek. 

Link to comment
On 12/11/2013 at 6:21 PM, Timothy M. said:

Three times in a twelve hour period 🙂 - but I'm glad that Noah finally had a real man. I hope Derek pees his pants when he is confronted with a naked and armed Eli.

Hahahahaha. Yes!🙌

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/11/2013 at 10:05 PM, Cannd said:

I am assuming Noah hasn't moved yet b/c he was still packing last chapter, as far as I remember. I am going to cheer and laugh if it is his stupid ass ex who gets an eye full of what Noah has now! That must be quite the sight--naked, sweaty from sex, pumped muscles, tats, with a gun he clearly knows how to use--then there is the pistol lol. Good for Noah!

Now, why does Eli have that gun? Didn't he say he was a security guard? I will enjoy it if that ass Derrick (is that his name?) Noah is crazy if he doesn't throw his list out with all those old pics and hold onto Eli! He is sweet, hot, attentive, great in bed...what more can he want?

Bet the two kids that work for him are gonna be sharing looks and laughs when Noah is walking a bit funny!

Great chapter, Rob!!

😆 🤣  they sure are going to be laughing their sweet asses off.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..