Jump to content
    Rob Colton
  • Author
  • 956 Words
  • 18,255 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Noah's New Plan - 20. Chapter 20

"What are you doing?"

Noah tried to dodge Eli's hand, but he wasn't quick enough, and there wasn't enough room in Eli's truck to get away. The big man pulled his glasses off, folded them up, and set them aside.

Eli pressed his index finger between Noah's eyes and began rubbing it up and down, pressing, massaging. "There that's better," he said softly. "Your brows were all furrowed. I was worried they might be stuck together."

Noah rolled his eyes. He had every right to be stressed out. They were having dinner with Eli's parents. Only this time, it was just Noah, Eli, and his parents. There would be no kids and siblings to distract them.

As far as he was concerned, Murphy had it right. "Whatever can go wrong, will."

"Ready?" Eli asked as he replaced Noah's glasses and adjusted them. His gaze locked onto Noah's and he was quiet when he finally spoke. "God, you're sexy."

The way Eli looked at him, Noah actually believed it. It was so earnest, it nearly took his breath away. He reached up, placed his hand on Eli's face, and stroked the man's beard. "You, too."

Eli leaned in and pressed a kiss to Noah's lips.

"Let's go, babe."

* * * *

"It's nice to see you again, Mr. and Mrs. Holmes."

Mrs. Holmes waved her hand, pushing away Noah's hand. "It's Sheila and John," she said as she pulled Noah in for a hug.

Noah leaned into the hug and patted the woman's back. It felt nice to be hugged. Once she let go, Noah shook Eli's father's hand.

"The game's on," John said.

Noah started to follow John and Eli to the living room.

"Noah, I could use a hand in the kitchen."

He turned back towards Sheila. "Sure."

Eli gave him a smile. Noah returned it, then followed Sheila into the kitchen.

She pointed to a chopping board and a bag of vegetables. "Why don't you help me dice those?"

"Okay." Noah opened the bag. After giving the veggies a quick wash in the sink, he started chopping.

"Eli tells me you're quite the cook."

Noah shrugged modestly. "I've always liked cooking. I find it relaxing."

"He says I should get your chicken and dumplings recipe."

Noah smiled. "Yeah, Eli loved it. I usually have lots of leftovers, but he ate the whole pot. I thought he was going to lick the bowl."

"Hmm. I guess I should just toss out my mother's recipe. It's apparently swill now."

Noah froze mid-chop. "Uh..."

A smile spread across her face, and Sheila snickered. "I'm teasing."

Noah laughed nervously. "Okay..."

"I really would like the recipe."

"I'll give it to Eli for you."

"Thank you... So, things between you and my son are pretty serious then."

"Uh..."

"He told me he's seen you almost every day since Christmas."

"Um..."

"You two make such a sweet couple. I know Eli looks rough and tough, but he's a gentle soul. You're good for him. I think he's good for you, too."

A sharp pain traveled up Noah's finger. "Ow!"

Noah looked down at his hand. A surge of blood bloomed from a cut in his finger. How the heck had he done that?

"Oh!" Sheila cried as she hurried to Noah's side. She took the knife from Noah, and wrapped his finger in a towel, yelling, "John!"

Noah wanted to die of embarrassment. Not only had he cut himself because he wasn't paying attention, but now Eli's burly biker of a dad was wrapping a Winnie the Pooh band-aid around his finger.

"You'll live." John's lips curled up in a smile.

* * * *

Eli tried his best not to laugh.

Noah looked like he wanted to die as Eli's father tended to his cut. His face had gone completely red. He was so freaking adorable, Eli just wanted to pick him up, and put him in his pocket.

Tonight Noah was spending the night at his place for the first time. It was a big step. They always slept at Noah's house. That Noah agreed to sleep over at Eli's was huge. It meant their relationship was progressing. If he could get away with it, he'd make an excuse to his mother and skip out on dinner. The sooner he could get Noah into his bed...

"Okay." Sheila clapped her hands together. "Excitement over. Why don't we just order some Chicken Shack?"

Noah winced. "I'm sorry I ruined dinner."

"Don't worry about it." She gave Noah a pat on the back, then picked up the phone to order take-out.

John took the box of band-aids and left the room.

"I have never been more embarrassed in my life," Noah mumbled once he and Eli were alone.

Eli took Noah's hand in his. He pressed his lips to the band-aid.

"Ew." Noah tried to pull his hand away.

Eli crinkled his nose. "Band-aids stink."

"Then stop kissing it."

Ignoring Noah's protests, Eli pulled him close and wrapped his arms around his boy. "I can't wait to get you home tonight."

Noah sighed and relaxed into Eli's embrace. "Yeah."

"My mother didn't grill you too bad, did she?"

"Well, let me tell you, it was bad enough I needed to create a diversion." Noah held up his bandaged finger, and wiggled it around.

Eli laughed, a loud belly laugh that resonated throughout the room, and Noah joined in.

Looking down into Noah's pretty brown eyes, Eli knew. It was the right time.

"Noah..."

Noah met his eyes, and gulped. "Yeah?"

"I l-"

And then his mother walked into the room. "Chicken will be here in thirty minutes." She looked between the two men. "Did I interrupt something?"

Copyright © 2014 Rob Colton; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 46
  • Love 21
  • Haha 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

oooww this chapter was great!

the scene in the car make me smile and i think that it was the first time we heard noah make a compliment to eli, especially something like "you're sexy", him who use to be so shy.

eli's parents seems happy that he find someone, and to really like noah. i like the momen of complicity between her and noah in the kitchen.

and well the cut's scene was really funny. noah seem to be so helpless, like a kid somehow, and seriously a winnie the pooh band-aid just lol!

and finally the last scenes, i melted they were so cute together, eli kissing the band-aid and wanting so bad to say to noah that he loves him... i'm just a bit afraid that noah might get scared that it's going to fast for who's just out a a long relationship and didn't want a new one... we'll see, we'll see...

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Eli´s parents are so nice, they seem very happy about their son finding a lovely boyfriend and they seem to really like Noah. It looks like Noah is getting more and more comfortable in his relationship with Eli. :wub:

Wonderful chapter :thumbup:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Damn mom! lol

 

The mental image of Eli's biker dad even 'tending to a wound', never mind putting a Winnie-the-Pooh bandaid on it is pretty funny! :P

 

Another terrific chapter, Rob! Although, why did they have to order out? Did Noah bleed all over the veggies he was chopping? lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

The Winnie the Pooh Band-Aid just cracked me up! LOL I love the dynamic between these two. Noah is so adorable and Eli is such a teddy bear with him. I hope Noah doesn't freak out when Eli tells him he loves him. What great timing Eli's mother has :/ LOL I love all your stories, but this one is fast becoming one of my favorites :) You made my Wednesday today. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Awwwww, you're tugging on the heartstrings. Mom and the questions and Noah slicing his finger. so funny. Any who hasn't worn a Winnie the Pooh band aid to work?? I had to wear Tweety Bird. Lol. Eli and Noah are such a sweet couple. I love them and want them to be so very happy. Mummmm... first sleepover at Eli's ...that's gonna be hot hot hot!!!!!! :2thumbs:

Now I've got to go read my other favorite couple in TPC.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I tried thank you by going to your blog but Facebook scares me and your profile in gay author would no allow it so I tried after one Your

chapters of Noah,

I just read American Lamb in Europe, different from your other stories

but still perfect, I pre-booked it on Sunday. I fell in love with the

cover, I do not think some writers realise how important front cover is, all the books I have brought from Dreams pinner where determined from

front cover, loved them all. I was protective of Jamie from page 4. I am a very patient person not my word my teachers at school, pointed it out after my bullies left my side dejected. I had practice from home. However by page 8 I wanted to do something I have never done whilst reading I

wanted to check the end, I am a good girl I waited, I am not going to

patronise you by saying I am proud of you, because we are the same age,

but with every story you excel. Look forward to future chapters of Noah

and Eli.

 

I am now going to tell you a long boring story about how you saved my

sanity, be patient because I am not kidding. My life began on July 20

1969 in the Seychelles, my sister 2 yrs later, less than a year later my parents emigrated to England, leaving my sister and I with a barren great aunt. My great aunt and sister bonded, my aunt and I did not,

understandable, she wanted a baby, by the time I was 4 I was neglected

passed from pillar to post, and became a member of a paedophile ring

consisting of men and women. at the age of 8 my mother who I thought was

dead, (because when ever I asked of my parent, I was told to remember

they went up in the sky, I was raised strict catholic, no longer a member of that circus paedophile ring), arrived to take us to England, you would think I would be happy she gave me the creeps, by this time I could

read people better than FBI behavioural analysis. My observation did not disappoint, she is what the FBI would call a psychopath, no joke. Anyway shortly after my arrival to London my father left it was then I realised how dangerous my mother was, physically and emotionally, even though she knew I had been in a fire at the age of approx 6, when she accused me of stealing she wrapped paper over my hand and set it alight, my screams

stopped her only because of the neighbours, she would also tell me I was worthless and stupid like my father everyday. The only time she showed

interest in me was when she wanted things done, because for some apparent reason I had the strength of a grown man and I could move furnicture or

carry heavy loads. At the age of 11 I was thinking about committing

suicied, because the nightmares kept me up, I ran away for the night for a break, the next day she took me to the doctors to see if I was with a

boy, the doctor told her I was no virgin, from then on dirty was on her

list of abuse. At 16 when I started working part time and attending college, work experience was in a hospital, alcohol helped me sleep ,I

continue to use alcohol to sleep today, doctors will not prescribe me

sleeping tablets because wait for it they are addictive, what a joke, yes they diagnosed me called me dependent on alcohol.

Anyway at almost 18 I met my childrens father, he was 29, people told me I was attractive, I thought they where being nice (my now 21yr old

daughter is always telling me I have body dismorphia, and the burn marks on my butt was hardly noticable). yes he gave me the creeps but I am

very submissive and he was very manipulative. 18yrs and a month later I packed my bags whilst my mother was at work and left, for my new jobs in a hospital theatre thank god for work experience, at the time I was not aware I was pregnant I miscarried because I did not know then I had an

eating disorder. shortly after the miscarriage I learned the bastard was married, mother was right I was stupid. I became depressed went on

antidepression, I stayed with him for 10 yrs even after he left his and I told him of my childhood and how I was molested by 5 boys in a park at age 15. I left him when I realised he had a liking for school girls, I

was scared for my now 21 yr old daughter.

 

Whist my children went to Primary school, I enrolled in college, however I was not aware the access course meant access to university, two months into the course I almost left for that reason, my psychology tutor

encouraged me to stay, lord have mercy I was accepted at uni, however

psychology took it toll, I became paranoid thought the lectures where

about my childhood, two years into the course depression took over, my

sister saw the way the house was a mess and how I was barely functioning just turned her nose up at me and left, eventually I went to the doctor I got anti-depressants again, I then went to free counselling,

psychiatrist diagnosed post traumatic stress disorder, my sexuality was

discussed on the basis that I was not into sex with men, but attracted to women, when I finally consented to sex with a women she told me I turned in a vixen, she had a boyfriend (could have told me before, apparently

he was just out of prison again, did not mind her being with girls, I

think they where both closeted), and he and no other had turned her on

like this, so assumed I was bi cause I was still attracted to men, however the sex with her was not great for me.

 

Once my children where old enough to go to school alone I became

agrophobic, When my daughter was 16 and son 18 we became homeless, my

fault, we stayed with my sister, her boyfriend and children, What a

fucking nightmare, my poor son at uin at the time worked part time got

the deposit together, my guilt pushed me to get out more, I enrolled on

an access course again, two months before the course ended I was

diagnosed with cancer type 3 on April 2010, was not expected to live

longer than a year because it was advanced and aggressive, good old

doctors I am still here. My children are going to be tested to see if it was genetic, apparently 40 yr old women rarely get colon cancer.

 

This where you come into it I discovered literotica and porn, during

chemo, funniest thing the only stories I read where either gay or

interracial, since I am black and Bi (oh forgot to mention children' dad was white), I could not get into the lesbian stories which disappointed

me, I like lesbian porn, not as much as gay porn.Anyway your stories got me into romance and believe me I am not romantic neither is my daughter, my son is, I thought he was gay because he agrees I am more masculine

than he is, he had more female friends than male, then he met a guy who

was gay and at 18 took him to his first gay club, I thought he was in

denial, he said mother just cause you want all men to be gay does not

make it so, he had a point. Anyway my daughter told me just before I got cancer she though she might be gay cause she liked kissing boys and guys but was not into sex lost her virginity at 20 to an arsehole, no pun

intended. Previous boyfriend left because of no sex, a few she still

talks to on facebook, are out, we both knew they where gay. she said she liked being a women but she felt like a man. I laughed but said nothing, her present boyfriend of a few months lovely guy, but she is the male in the relationship. Recently I came across women doing men in porn some

where transgender others where with strapon. I believe am a bi dominant man in a womans body, you go figure.

 

Your stories helped me because I learned the difference between sex and

love, I do not remember my first kiss, but your characters first kiss

really turns me on. I have not had a relationship or sex in over ten

years, but your stories always made me feel good, get a load of this in

those years I only shave when I see doctors cause I do not want to

repulse them. I am a bear, sounds ridiculous does it not, although I am

too old for twinks, back in the day I would have loved to hold a twink in my arm and make him feel safe, I will stick to fantacising about Chris

Pine instead.

 

Oh due to all this revelation and my son is about to make me a granddad

with Tyler, I am starting to slowly go out, especially to meet my sons

girlfriends daughter, she is 2 she calls me nanny p, love that kid

 

Thanks for helping me keep my sanity sweet heart, I have to believe in

reincarnation, so I get to be an bear, I am also looking to enrol on an

on line counselling course, it is quicker than Psychology, who knows how long I got left, however thanks to my son and his girlfriend and your

stories and others, I want to work in a gay call centre or counselling

young gays and lesbians. You all gave me hope again.

 

ps. do not feel bad for me I had a good life regardless of them fools I

encountered, lets try and help the innocent one out there, who are still suffering. xxxx

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..