Jump to content
    Rob Colton
  • Author
  • 921 Words
  • 18,069 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Noah's New Plan - 26. Chapter 26

Eli pushed Noah against the closed door, wanting one last kiss before having to go back to work. Even though they'd just fucked on top of Rex's desk, it still wasn't enough for Eli. It was all Noah's fault anyway for showing up at the Buckle in those tight jeans. Pinning Noah against the door, he ravaged his boy's mouth as he ground against him, pressing his newly hardened cock against Noah.

With a small moan, Noah turned his head away, ending the kiss. "We should go. I don't want your boss to catch us."

"Rex'll be okay," Eli growled out as he planted kisses down Noah's neck, nibbling with his teeth.

Noah shuddered against Eli, gripped his shoulders, then let out a soft whimper. "Your beard whiskers..."

Eli smirked. "You love that, don't you?" He rubbed his chin across the sensitive flesh of Eli's neck as he unbuttoned Noah's jeans.

"You're gonna kill me," Noah moaned as Eli slipped his hand inside his boy's underwear and found his still wet hard-on. When he started to pull, Noah drew in a breath and held it. "Eli, I don't think I can do it again."

"Hm. I bet I can make you come again."

Just as Eli was about to drop to his knees, the doorknob rattled.

"God damn it!" Rex shouted from the other side of the door. "Eli, if you're in my office screwing around again..."

"Oh my god," Noah muttered, his voice tinged with panic as he hurriedly buttoned his jeans and set about straightening his shirt.

"You're fine." Eli reached up and combed Noah's frazzled hair with his fingers, then unlocked the door and pulled it open.

"Sorry, boss. We were just chatting."

"Chatting my ass," Rex said as he pushed past Eli. His face scrunched as he turned his head. "It fucking reeks in here."

"Uh..." Noah started to say something to Rex, but then decided to cut and run. His face completely red, he darted out of the office.

Eli turned to his friend. "Sorry about that. We got carried away. You know how it is-- Oh, wait, you don't."

"Get the fuck out of here before I fire your big dumb ass." Though his words were harsh, he had a smile on his face. He shoved Eli through the door and slammed it shut.

Eli's chuckles were cut off when he found Noah in the hallway being accosted by a bleach-blond pastel-covered twink.

* * * *

Noah didn't have much time to recover from his embarrassment at being caught in Rex's office with Eli. Before he could make it out onto the bar floor, he was pushed backward by someone shoving his chest.

Stumbling, he caught his footing against the wall and looked up to see what the problem was.

Crap. Not again.

"You fucking slut!" Reagan screamed loud enough to be heard over the music. "Where is he?"

"Who?"

"Derek, you bitch!"

"How should I know? I told you, I don't want Derek. I have a man. And you need to calm down."

"I know you just fucked him. I smell it all over you. Get out of my way."

Before they could get any further, Eli stepped in and pushed the two men apart. He grabbed Reagan by the popped collar of his lavender golf shirt and yanked him away from Noah.

"What the fuck is going on here?" he growled.

Noah sighed. "This is Derek's boyfriend, Reagan."

"Ah." Eli nodded in understanding. "Should I call an exorcist?"

Reagan tried to squirm out of Eli's grip. "What? What the hell does that mean?"

"You know, The Exorcist. Horror movie from the seventies? Demon possessed girl named Regan? Ring any bells? If I gotta explain it..."

Reagan rolled his eyes in a highly exaggerated manner. "Uh, I was like born in 1990. Now let me go, you ape!"

Noah sighed. He was liking this kid less and less all the time. "He thinks Derek and I are... having sex."

Eli jerked Reagan by the shirt collar and dragged him to the front of the bar. He kicked open the outer door with his boot, then pulled the twink outside.

He bent down into Reagan's face, his voice loud and clear. "Look here, kid. I'm getting fucking sick of you and that pencil-dicked douchebag sticking your goddamned noses in me and Noah's relationship." He let go of Reagan's shirt with a shove, sending the boy scrambling backward. Eli pointed his finger at the kid. "If I see you around here again, I'm gonna pound you into the dirt. And not in the way you like."

Reagan pursed his lips together as he stood upright and dusted himself off. "You just stay away from him. Or you'll be sorry." He swallowed, his Adam's apple bobbing as he did.

In that moment he seemed so small and young, Noah almost felt sorry for him. The kid just didn't get it. "As you can see, I've moved on. This big lug here is mine, and he's more than enough for me to handle. Derek is all yours."

Reagan looked between the two men, then turned and left.

Noah turned to face Eli. "Do you think he'll be okay?"

"Who the fuck cares?"

Noah burst out laughing. "Mister Sensitive over here." He grabbed the man's big bear paw of a hand. "I love you, Eli. I don't want anyone else."

Eli tugged Noah close. "I know."

He kissed Noah until the smaller man nearly passed out.

Copyright © 2014 Rob Colton; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 60
  • Love 13
  • Haha 6
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I so love that Noah has found someone to love him and to make love to him and to make him feel loved.....he's the luckiest .....................Mike

  • Like 1
Link to comment

"Should I call an exorcist?"

 

That, was extremely funny! I laughed and laughed, even before the further explanation of the movie connection. Picturing Derek as the devil and Reagan as some minor twink demon held back by the collar, by Eli, was funny enough, but then you throw in the Exorcist. Perfect!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I ditto Ron: that line was hysterical! Along with "...that pencil-dicked douchebag..." :)

 

The sad thing is, I feel sorry for Reagen. He's so clueless about Derek. Derek is off with some other twink. He needs to cut his losses and move on. He's only in his early twenties for God's sakes! lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Another brilliant chapter, poor Reagan, I like the other readers idea of getting him with Nicholas. I feel for him, he is the same age as my son who is unfortunutley straight, if Reagan was my son I would cut Dericks balls off with a blunt knife.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Reagan IS annoying, but I can't help but feel badly for him. We all know how it is to be young and inexperienced in a relationships which leaves you being the only one who doesn't see how it really is. He just doesn't get what a manipulative dog Derek is. Oh wait, I don't want to insult dogs! Sadly, he won't see it till he catches it in person and has his heart torn out like Noah did. Though, I do feel a little less badly for him since he's a real douche. lol

 

 

'I'll pound you into the dirt and not in a way you'll like.' lmao...that has to be a future classic line!

 

 

So, I can't wait to see what the culmination is. What will happen now? Will Reagan come after Noah with a gun b/c of his misled ideas about Noah and Derek being together? Somehow I can see him being pushed to that point. (Ok, that's why I leave the writing to you guys. ;P) And when will Eli introduce some of the lifestyle at the Buckle with him.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I am getting Carpel Tunnel Syndrome trying to get another chapter of NOAH. This is Whining here, yaknow?

Time for Eli to hire a friend to follow Derek, take some photos of him with his new victim, then send the pix to Reagan. Give Derek a little of his own medicine. Of course, the other solution would be to run Derek over with a truck...

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I almost....almost feel sorry for Reagan. Poor lil baby. He's gonna do something so drastic when he finally gets a clue. He'll probably kill Derek. Please don't do that to him, though. He's too young to spend the rest of his life in jail for killing the pencil dicked douchebag. LOL. :P

What's next?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 3/19/2014 at 8:19 AM, Ron said:

"Should I call an exorcist?"

 

That, was extremely funny! I laughed and laughed, even before the further explanation of the movie connection. Picturing Derek as the devil and Reagan as some minor twink demon held back by the collar, by Eli, was funny enough, but then you throw in the Exorcist. Perfect!

😆 🤣 😂  it really was. Of course the brainless twit has no clue.

Link to comment
On 3/19/2014 at 8:39 AM, Irritable1 said:

Poor dumb Reagan. Maybe it's time for Nicholas to make himself useful...

Great idea!!!💡

Link to comment
On 3/19/2014 at 5:39 AM, Irritable1 said:

Poor dumb Reagan. Maybe it's time for Nicholas to make himself useful...

I hope what you're suggesting is that Nicholas makes a play for Reagan, and not that he makes a play for Derek. :lol:

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..