Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,793 Words
  • 1,314 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boys of the 1950s - 29. Settling In The New Home

After the conclusion of his six months of training Peter returned to Columbus. Since he was starting his program at Ohio State he was only able to travel to Ft Knox one weekend to visit Tom. The nearly fourteen hour round trip was not an easy drive going through both Cincinnati, Ohio and Louisville, Kentucky (today on Interstate highways not built in 1961 the round trip is less than eight hours). Peter met Tom at the gate and they drove to a new Holiday Inn near Louisville, a 45 minute drive from the base. While the room was luxurious compared to their stays in Elizabethtown, the intensity of their coupling was the same. The one change in their routine was going out for a gourmet dinner after the afternoon romp and prior to their night of hard, intense sex. Peter reluctantly drove Tom back to the base late Sunday afternoon and then drove north to Columbus arriving home after midnight. Having not slept the previous night he was asleep at home as soon as his head hit the pillow. Luckily he did not have to get up until 8:00 to prepare for a 10:00 class.

Louise had acted on Peter’s behalf in registering for classes. Although she was just attended part time she had already gained a reputation as a dedicated scholar. The second floor unit was available January 15 after it was repainted by the landlord. Peter moved from the tiny bedroom on the first floor into the larger bedroom on the second. The only disadvantage was that it was directly over the girls’ bedroom. While they would not be shocked when the rocking bed shook the ceiling Peter planned some sound proofing. He purchased a thick shag rug and dense rug padding. He bought a platform queen size bed base with drawers. This made a stable base and would eliminate any rocking and squeaking.

The three of them soon developed a household routine. Ann, by choice, did most of the meal planning and cooking. Louise had no desire to cook. Peter was willing to learn and would help out in the kitchen both before and after the meal. He became the official dishwasher. Louise received a letter from her mother asking if it was alright for her and Louise’s father to visit the next weekend. She offered to stay in a hotel. After consultation with Ann and Peter Louise replied that they certainly were welcome and would stay in The two small guest rooms on the first and second floor. They realized their guests that would not understand their living situation. For the two nights the parents were there Louise would sleep with Peter. This would be a first in their new home. She would move some of her clothes upstairs and her bathroom supplies into Peter’s bathroom. Peter went to Lazuras, the large downtown department store, and bought pajamas. This would be the first time he would sleep in PJs since he was 17 as he usually slept nude. While in the army he slept in his underwear. They decided on a trial sleep. The parents were to arrive the following Friday afternoon and stay two nights until Sunday afternoon. Thursday at bedtime Louise arrived in the bedroom wearing a long nightgown. Peter did not know if this was her regular night attire. They went to bed at the same time. Peter gently kissed Louise goodnight, the way you would kiss a child. They slept without touching in the queen size bed. The sleep test was a success. In the morning Peter had no problem dressing in front of Louise. She had seen both he and Tom naked frequently when they lived together in Kent. Neither boy had any inhibitions about their bodies. Peter felt that Louise was more modest and he arranged to be out of the room when she dressed.

The parents arrived Friday as planned. Ann had prepared a special dinner and they all ate in her kitchen on the first floor. After dinner they returned to the second floor and the parents watched TV while Louise and Peter studied. The following day Louise and her mother shopped while Peter took his father-in-law on a tour of the Ohio State Campus. That evening the parents took them all, including Ann, to dinner. Sunday Louise and her parents went to a Lutheran Church service while Peter stayed home and studied. The parents then took them out to Sunday dinner followed by a driving tour of Columbus. They departed for Pleasant Valley midafternoon Sunday. As soon as they departed the three, Ann, Louise and Peter, congratulated themselves on how well the visit went. They realized that of the four pairs of parents Louise’s were probably the easiest to entertain and Peter’s would be the most trying. His mother was very inquisitive and prying. Louise took her lady supplies back downstairs and life returned to normal.

During the last week of February Peter was anxiously waiting for Tom’s return from the army he received a sad letter from Uncle Will. He had helped his Uncle move from Daiseyville to JB’s home , his love of many years, in Athens, Georgia. Uncle Will wrote that JB had been diagnosed with early stage lung cancer. He would receive the best treatment available in 1961. JB had been a heavy smoker and had stopped with much difficulty three years earlier when he was experiencing breathing problems and extended bouts of coughing. They were planning to spend the summer at the farm in Seville if JB was able to comfortably travel. There immediate plans were to visit San Francisco before JB got weaker. Uncle Will wrote that friends had told him about the “gay culture” of San Francisco. During World War II thousands were discharged by the military for homosexuality and were released in San Francisco. Many of those chose to stay rather than return home. Will and JB wanted to experience a gay community. They would take a train and stay in a hotel in the “gay community” that was developing in the Castro area.

Tom returned home a week later. He was pleased with the arrangement in their new home, especially the queen size bed. After a quick ‘Hello’ to his wife the boys went upstairs and christened the bed.

More Lessons For Little Brother

Ronnie wrote to his brother that he would like to visit in April. Sylvia, the bridesmaid at Louise and Peter’s wedding had invited him to visit her at Ohio Wesleyan University about 20 miles up High Street, route 23 from their home. Ronnie had borrowed his father’s car and arrived late Friday evening. He would be staying at their home Friday and Saturday evening. Once again Louise would join her husband in his bed while Ronnie slept in the small guest rooms down the hall. Tom would sleep in the other guest room downstairs. Peter had been concerned that Ronnie would want Sylvia to come to their home Saturday and Sunday. He was relieved when Ronnie told him that Sylvia had arranged for the two of them to meet at one of her friend’s apartments. Since Sylvia had stolen a very cooperative and happy Ronnie’s virginity the night of the wedding it was apparent that his little brother had only one thing on his mind this visit, sex.

The next day Ronnie drove to Ohio Wesleyan in Delaware, Ohio and picked up Sylvia at her dorm. She had signed out for the weekend on the pretense of visiting her cousin in Columbus. She did have a cousin in Columbus, Louise, but would not likely see her. She told Ronnie there was a place they could stay not far away. During the drive Sylvia played with Ronnie’s dick that was trapped in his pants. She took Ronnie’s hand and guided it to her pussy. She was wearing a dress and no panties making exploration easy. By the time they arrived at a small house on a side street in Ashley, a small village about fifteen miles northeast of Delaware Ronnie was close to cuming and his right hand was wet from Sylvia’s pussy juice. He held the wet hand to his nose and enjoyed the odor of strawberry douche. When they walked up to the front door he was surprised that she rang the bell rather than using a key to enter. A man about 40 years old answered the door. Sylvia walked in and Ronnie followed. Ronnie was totally confused when Sylvia said, “Ronnie, I would like you to meet my friend Al. Al meet Ronnie, the well hung guy I told you about.”

As they shook hands Ronnie inspected Al - about 40 years old, 5’ 10” (1.8m), average build, slightly balding, brown hair and eyes, regular haircut, nice smile, wearing a black T shirt, Levis and slippers – a very average looking man. Sylvia told Ronnie that she had met Al in a bar near the campus. Sylvia leaned into Ronnie, placed her hands on his wet crotch and while unbuttoning his Levis said, “I want you to fuck me, fuck me hard. Don’t cum. Let Al take over for a while. Then you will fuck me more. Let’s see how long we can make the first round last. By this time she had his fly open and was taking his cock out. She got on her knees and deep throating him once. She then turned to Al who had unbuttoned his fly and taken out his cock. She did the same to him. While Ronnie was very confused as to what was going on he was in no condition to analyze the situation. He just wanted to fuck.

Al and Sylvia led Ronnie down the hall to a bedroom with a double bed. The shades were drawn. A small lamp on a bedside table provided muted light. Al and Sylvia began to remove their clothes so Ronnie followed along. Soon he and Al were naked standing at the foot of the bed with Sylvia laying on her back legs spread. Ronnie was pleased that his dick was both longer and thicker than the older man’s. Al then went to the nightstand and took out some rubbers. He kneeled in front of Ronnie and rolled one on Ronnie’s hard dick. While he rolled it up the dick he also caressed Ronnie’s balls. This seemed strange to Ronnie but again he was in no position to protest as he ogled Sylvia’s moist pussy. He told Sylvia that he was ready and didn’t think he could fuck more than a couple of strokes before blasting. Sylvia told him to hold off and just watch while Al fucked her. She told Ronnie NOT to touch himself. Al mounted Sylvia missionary style and pumped about a minute. He then let out a grunt and did a couple of hard thrusts. Ronnie noticed his cum filled rubber when he pulled out. Sylvia softly screamed, “OK big dick, shove it in NOW.” Ronnie easily slid into the moist pussy and within a couple of strokes was shooting his load. As soon as he pulled out Sylvia reached for the rubber and pulled it off. She then moved up and took his dick in her mouth to lick it clean. To the shock of Ronnie Al also leaned in and both he and Sylvia were licking his dick. Al took it in his mouth and swallowed it. He did not think it was right that Al would do that but he again was not about to say NO to anything that was happening. As the two of them sucked and played with his dick he started to get hard again.

Al said, “Oh to be a teenager again. I was hard 24/7 back then.”

Sylvia then told him she wanted it again, this time ‘doggie style.’ During their first session, the night Ronnie had lost his cherry Sylvia had taught him various positions. Al rolled another rubber on him while she got on her knees on the bed so Ronnie could easily fuck her standing up. As he slid in Al got on the bed next to Sylvia also on his knees. His ass was up and was moist from what Ronnie later learned was lube. Since he had just cum this session would last much longer. After fucking a couple of minutes Sylvia said, “OK lover boy pull out of me and fuck Al.” Ronnie was stunned. He had never imagined doing such a thing. How could a guy be fucked? Sylvia reached back and pushed him out. She then stood next to Ronnie and took his dick in her hand and guided it into Al’s ass. She then stood on the bed with legs on each side of Al facing Ronnie. “Now big boy, eat my pussy and fuck hard.” She then pulled Ronnie’s face to her pussy. He was now fucking and eating at the same time. He was mesmerized and suddenly realized he was shooting his second load of the day into Al while eating Sylvia. He almost collapsed from ecstasy and had to hold on to Al to keep from falling. The next thing he knew Al had moved out from under him and after pulling off the rubber was licking him clean. Sylvia told Ronnie to rest a couple of minutes. She laid next to him on the bed and Al again mounted her. He fucked her while Ronnie, just inches away, watched.

Ronnie then took a quick shower in the small bathroom. Unfortunately it was not large enough for any group activities. Sylvia suggested he put on his pants and shirt. They would have lunch as soon as she and Al were refreshed. She told him, “Don’t worry Big Boy. That was just the appetizer. Let’s have something to eat and continue.” Al put lunch on the table: bread, mayonnaise, cold cuts, sliced cheese, lettuce and some sliced tomatoes. He asked Ronnie if he wanted coffee or a Coke.

After lunch they returned to the bedroom for more activity. Ronnie told them that fucking Al was weird but fun. He also told them that he was not in any way or form willing to be the receiver. Sylvia told him not to worry as Al was a ‘Bottom’ only, or someone who wants to be fucked, not someone who fucked.

Soon Ronnie lost all inhibitions. At one point while Al was sucking his dick Sylvia reached around and he suddenly realized she was pushing her lubed finger up his ass. He started to resist. She told him to relax. As if he could relax while being sucked off by a guy while a girl attempted to probe his ass. He did not resist and she pushed her finger in. Then she began finger fucking him. There was a spot inside that felt good when she massaged it. This massaging led to a glorious cuming in Al’s mouth.

Al offered to take them out to dinner. They ate at Buns Restaurant in Delaware and returned to Al’s home and watched TV for a couple of hours. Ronnie called Peter and told him he would not be returning to Columbus. Since Ashley was about 45 minutes north of Columbus on the way home to Pleasant Valley Ronnie would have to drive an extra hour and a half if he were to return to Columbus before going home. He told Peter he would leave his small bag with a change of clothes and his toothbrush and razor in Columbus and would tell his mother that he forgot to bring it back.

More sex in the evening, middle of the night and morning. After a big breakfast cooked by Al Ronnie left for home about noon. Al would take Sylvia back to Delaware when they finished whatever they had planned for the afternoon.

As Ronnie drove home he thought about all that had happened. While he had a good time he realized he would probably never do anything like that again. He was really confused about the stuff he had done with Al. In a way he had enjoyed it. Yet he also thought it was not something he wanted to do again. He was sure of one thing. He would never discuss this man / boy stuff with anyone. However, he certainly would discuss what he had done with Sylvia with his buddies. Except he did not want to tell anyone how good it felt when she shoved her finger up his ass. Later in the night Al with his bigger finger had also probed and massaged his ass. While it did not hurt his ass sure felt strange just thinking about it.

Peter laughed when he received the call from Ronnie. On the one hand he wished Ronnie would return so he could hear his little brother’s impressions of his visit with Sylvia. On the other he was relieved that he would not be there that evening and everyone could go back to their own bed.

Sunday without Church?

Except for attending the Lutheran Church with her parents none of them had gone to church since moving to Columbus. Tom had always attended mass at his Roman Catholic Church in Pleasant Valley and went to mass when he visited his parents. Father McFadden had been a spiritual mentor to Tom and he had always enjoyed attending with his parents. He went to the nearest RC Church one Sunday in March, three weeks prior to Easter. He did not have the same feeling of devotion that he had previously. He decided to do a test of the hospitality of the priest. He went to confession after a special Lenten service. In the confession he told the priest a made up story. He told that he had gone to a coworker’s home to help him install a TV antenna to be attached to the chimney. They were in the attic running TV cable toward the chimney when his friend started talking about sex. He told him how attractive he was and asked if he had ever had sex with a man. Tom told the priest that he told his friend “No.” Then his coworker suggested that they take a break while in the attic and masturbate together. Tom told the priest that he had declined the offer but was troubled because he considered doing it. Later he thought about it and considered calling his friend and suggest they get together. He told the priest that he thought about this man and that maybe he really wanted to have a sexual encounter with him. He asked the priest if this was a sin.

The priest did not hesitate to give Tom the lecture he expected but hoped he would not receive. Tom was amazed that the priest was able to quote the text and site the book and chapter of various mentions of homosexuality in the Bible. From the Old Testament the priest ranted about verses from Leviticus. “You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination”. (Leviticus 18:22); “If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them”. (Leviticus 20:13). Then the priest continued with the New Testament’s letter of the apostle Paul to the Corinthians which included: “Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.” (1st Corinthians 6:9-11)

The priest then gave Tom a harsh lecture and ended by implying that he would roast in Hell if he acted on the thoughts he had.

Since Tom had had long discussions with his friend, Father Sean McFadden about homosexuality he was prepared to debate the issue and specific Bible passages quoted. But, he realized that if the priest was so adamant in his beliefs that he could quote selected long passages and then lecture violently and intensely there was no sense in any discussion. He remembered a quote of one of his professors “It makes no sense to have a pissing contest with a skunk.” In Tom’s opinion this priest was not someone with whom he would want to have any unnecessary conversation. Tom just got up and left the confessional without any comment. He vowed that he would never return to church unless he was certain the priest would have some minimal understanding of human nature and God’s will in creating men and women.

The first weekend in April, Easter, the four visited their parents in Pleasant Valley and attended church. Ann whose parents did not attend any church attended Easter service with Tom and his parents. Tom was happy to see, hear and receive communion from Sean. Peter had become disillusioned with the Methodist Church and possibly to spite his parents attended Easter service with Louise’s family. This was their first overnight trip home for the married couples. Both boys remembered to bring pajamas.

Summer 1961

Uncle Will and JB enjoyed their stay in San Francisco. They stayed in a gay owned inn in the Castro area for six weeks. The inn had a porch overlooking the street where they could sit and watch the world go by. They were especially gratified to see men walking down the street holding hands. There was a coffee shop nearby where they went every morning more for people, actually man, watching than coffee. There was a bookstore a couple of blocks from the inn that had a selection of gay themed books. These included erotic fiction, well written novels and nonfiction material that covered gay history, biographies and lifestyles. There were also books filled with handsome men in various stages of undress. Unfortunately not total undress but with enough skin shown to titillate the men. There was a streetcar line just two blocks from the inn that ran down Market Street where they could take cable cars to the many restaurants near Union Square, China Town and Fisherman’s Warf. The streetcar line in the opposite direction went near Golden Gate Park and to the edge of the ocean. The six weeks were extremely relaxing.

Will and JB returned to Georgia for three weeks where JB consulted with both his local doctors in Athens and specialists in Atlanta. They then took the train to Cleveland where they were met by Henry and Seth. The young men drove the older men to the farm in Seville where they planned to remain until the fall.

The following week Seth took time off from his work with Alex’s landscaping firm and drove Will and JB to Cleveland Clinic where JB consulted with a team of specialists. It became apparent that JB would visit the clinic on a regular basis. Since it was about an hour and half drive each way to the clinic from Seville Henry suggested Will and JB stay nearer the clinic when visits were frequent. Since the clinic was only about a fifteen minute drive from Henry and Seth’s apartment the boys invited the men to stay with them. They gave the men their bed and gladly slept on a foldout sofa bed. These boys owed Will so much that they were happy to accommodate him any way they could. They would not have met had it not been for Will. They would not have had a rendezvous place in the segregated small Georgia town or opportunity to move north without the help, both moral and financial from Will. If one of the boys could not take JB to his appointments a taxi could easily be called.

When JB and Will were in Cleveland they had Henry and Seth to look after them. When they were at the farm in Seville Jacob Winkler and other members of his family were available. One of the Winklers visited the farm twice a day to milk the cows and always checked in on Will and JB. Will was perfectly able to take care of himself. However, all were concerned about JB’s treatment and were a great support to Will.

Will realized he would not want to live in Georgia without JB and that since the best medical care for JB and support from friends was in Ohio he would prefer to live there. The priest Sean and his priest lover Frank frequently visited the farm during the week. Will approached Sean, the owner of the farm, with the suggestion that he pay for an addition on the house. Sean had encouraged Tom and Peter to use the house as a get away. Sean also enjoyed having their friends visit. The house was small. It was not unusual for guests to sleep on the floor in the living room or for Tom and Peter to sleep in the hayloft.

As a teenager Sean had lived on the farm with his grandparents and Uncle Bob. Sean and Uncle Bob shared a room and eventually the same bed. Later Sean accidently saw Uncle Bob and Jacob Winkler rolling in the hay in the barn. The three of them enjoyed farming and playing together. Uncle Bob inherited the farm from his parents. He died June 6, 1944 at the D-Day invasion at the age of 32. He might have gotten a farmer’s exemption for serving since farmers were needed to grow food for the war effort. He didn’t make the request. Jacob’s father looked after the farm while he was gone. He could not do much farming on Uncle Bob’s land as he had his own farm to work and all his sons had gone to the war. Uncle Bob had left the farm to Sean with the requirement that it would go to Jacob or his heirs if he had no children. Since 1944 Jacob’s father and then Jacob had farmed the land and used the barn owned by Sean. In exchange they had paid all the expenses related to land, barn and house including taxes, maintenance and insurance. Sean had used the house as a personal retreat. He and his lover, Frank a priest, visited frequently. A few times the house had been rented and the proceeds had been used for major improvements including indoor plumbing, electrical upgrade and a furnace.

Uncle Will was aware the house and land would be given to Jacob Winkler. He made a proposal to Sean. Sean would transfer title to the land including the house to Jacob as required by Uncle Bob’s Will. Sean would retain the right to use the house for the remainder of his life. Then as part of the deal Uncle Will would buy the house and about half an acre of land from Jacob. All the land that had been farmed and the barn would go to Jacob while Will would own the house and a small plot of land. Will intended to leave the house to Peter.

While a lawyer in Medina prepared the necessary documents for transfer of the property Will and Sean discussed their plans with an architect. The final plans almost doubled the size of the house. The plan included adding a large bedroom with sitting area and fireplace on the first floor off the living room. There would also be a full bath near the entrance to the bedroom that could easily be used by Will and JB as well as guests. Above the new room would be two bedrooms. The tiny bedroom that had been Sean’s mother’s room when she was a young girl would be converted to a bathroom with large walk in shower. When completed the house would have a living room, kitchen with eating area, large bedroom and full bath on the first floor. The second floor would have four bedrooms and the new bathroom. The old second floor bathroom would be converted to a small bathroom with just a sink and toilet. The other half of the old bathroom would be a storage closet. A contractor suggested by Jacob was hired and work commenced on the addition by mid August. The contractor agreed to finish the down stair’s bedroom and bathroom as fast as possible. Those rooms were available by the end of October for occupancy by Will and JB. The upstairs addition was not finished until after Christmas.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

As with all life it draws to it's close, l can feel for them all as the receive the news of JB' s cancer.

As with our own ancestors so we must follow. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..