Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 6,458 Words
  • 1,999 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boys of the 1950s - 14. Chapter 14 Summer Jobs

Both Peter and Tom had full time jobs the summer between high school and university. Peter obtained employment as a custodian’s assistant at Franklin Elementary School in Pleasant Valley. He usually rode his bike the five miles to the school. His duties were primarily work on the lawn and the cleaning of classrooms. His boss, the custodian was Jan, from Czechoslovakia. He had immigrated to the USA with his parents in the late 1930s and had served in the Navy in the Pacific during World War II. Jan was married and about 40 years old. Peter thought he was handsome for his age.

Cleaning light fixtures was one of the most boring chores. School classroom ceilings are high and a ladder had to be moved as each light in the room was first dusted than washed. This required climbing the ladder to dust the lamp, then going down the ladder and returning with a pail of cleaning solution. Each room had 15 lights. Not only was the job boring it was dusty. Jan and Peter usually ate lunch in the nurse’s office. One day after lunch Peter rested on the bed in the nurse’s office. When Jan stated it was time to go back to work Peter jokingly said he couldn’t because leg cramps from all the ups and downs on the ladder. Jan asked him if his muscles were tight. Peter replied they were. Jan said “If you want I will do something to make you feel better.”

Peter replied, “Sure.”

Jan told Peter to roll over on his stomach. Jan than started to massage the lower leg muscles. Peter told him it really felt good. Jan continued moving up to the upper legs. Peter moaned with pleasure. Jan then asked Peter if he wanted the front leg muscles massaged. Peter replied by rolling over on his back. Jan started again on the lower muscles and gradually moved up the leg. He kept getting closer to the crotch. Peter sighed with pleasure. “That feels so good.” Jan was just inches from Peter cock which he noticed was bulging. Jan brushed his hand along Peter’s cock. Peter declared “Oh yes, that feels good!” Jan placed his hand on Peter’s pulsating cock. Peter arched his back and pushed up into Jan’s hand. Peter then reached down, unzipped his pants, pulled them and his white jockey briefs down and out popped his hard dick. Jan began to stroke it. Peter looked at Jan’s crotch and saw a smear of precum seeping through his pants. Peter reached up and began rubbing Jan’s hard bulge. Jan stopped stoking Peter and unzipped and lowered his pants. His hard average size cock with an uncut cockhead was totally covered by foreskin. Peter pushed the skin back and rubbed the creaming precum over the exposed head. Jan suggested they finish in the small adjacent bathroom. They both stood at the toilet stroking their dicks. Peter came first. He had to bend forward to aim his dick toward the toilet bowl as his teenage dick usually stood almost straight up when hard. Jan shot moments later. The men cleaned up and went back to work. They did not mention their activity the rest of the day.

The following morning when Peter arrived he perceived that Jan was upset. Jan finally suggested they sit down and talk. He told Peter that what he had done should have never happened. As an elementary school employee he could be fired if there was any indication that he was sexually active on the school grounds. He asked Peter to forgive him and please to never mention it to anyone.

Peter replied: “I will not forgive you since there is nothing to forgive. I enjoyed it. In fact I was hoping you would have me wash more light fixtures so I will need another lunch time massage after climbing up and down the ladder all morning.” They were seated facing each other with their knees almost touching. Peter then reached over and put both hands on Jan’s thighs. He looked straight into Jan’s eyes and said: “Don’t worry, this is our secret. I would never betray you. I enjoyed it and hope it happens again.”

Jan just replied: “Thank you.” They went back to work.

As they ate lunch in the nurse’s office Peter told Jan that he did not need another massage to get in the mood for sex. He asked Jan if he could inspect his uncut cock with the long foreskin. Jan stood up and walked over to the sitting Peter. Slowly he removed his pants and underwear. His soft dick was just inches from Peter’s face. Peter reached up and held the cock in one hand while pushing the skin back with the other. Of course while he did this the cock started to grow. Soon it was at full mast. Peter rolled the skin back and forth over the head. He was fascinated that the skin was so long and pliable that it easily slid back and forth and was long enough to completely cover the head even when Jan was fully rock hard. He gently squeezed it and juiced seeped out. Peter leaned forward and licked precum off the head. Jan asked him if he really wanted to do that. Peter replied by grapping Jan’s ass and pushing his cock completely down his throat. Jan moaned with pleasure. He then pulled back and told Peter to stop or it would end too soon.

Jan then kneeled in front of the sitting Peter and pulled out his cock. It was difficult to get out as it was enormously hard. After examining the impressive tool Jan leaned forward and swallowed it about half way. He moved up and down on the shaft. Peter asked him to stop and Jan just increased the motion. Peter was at the point of no return and shot his load which Jan happily swallowed. Jan then stood and seized himself and finished on the tile floor.

In the future their ten minutes of daily pleasure encourage Peter to work especially hard for this handsome Czech. Sometimes it was more than just once daily.

Of course Peter had called Tom the evening of his first encounter and suggested he come over and listen to some new 45s (single record recordings). When Tom arrived Peter told his parents they would be listening to the new Elvis recordings. His mother asked him to please close the door to his bedroom if they were going to have that rock and roll noise playing.

As soon as they entered his room Peter shoved a chair under the door handle to bar entrance. He then put a stack of Elvis and other rock and roll 45 rpm records on his player.

Peter then told Tom he would tell him about an adventure he had that day but believed actions would be better than an explanation. He then told Tom to assume his legs were sore from hard work and to lay on the bed to rest. Tom laid on the bed on his back.

Peter asked Tom if his muscles were tight. Tom replied they were. Peter then said “If you want I will do something to make you feel better.”

Tom replied, “sure.”

Peter told Tom to roll over on his stomach. He then started to massage the lower leg muscles. Tom told him it really felt good. Peter continued moving up to the upper legs. Tom moaned with pleasure. Peter then asked Tom if he wanted the front leg muscles massaged. Tom replied by rolling over on his back. Peter started again on the lower muscles and gradually moved up the leg. He kept getting closer to the crotch. Tom sighed with pleasure. “That feels so good.” Peter was just inches from Tom’s cock which he noticed was bulging. Peter brushed his hand along Tom’s cock. Tom declared “Oh yes, that feels good!” Peter placed his hand on Tom’s pulsating cock. Tom arched his back and pushed up into Peter’s hand. Peter then reached down, unzipped Tom’s pants, pulled them and his white jockey briefs down and out popped Tom’s hard dick. Peter began to stroke it. Tom looked at Peter’s crotch and saw a smear of precum seeping through his pants. Tom reached up and began rubbing Peter’s hard bulge. Peter stopped stoking Tom and unzipped and lowered his pants. Tom rubbed the creaming precum over the exposed head. Peter then suggested they finish off by cuming in the waste basket. Since cocks of young men tend to angle upwards both boys had to bend forward to shoot their loads into the waste basket.

As they stood in the room holding their dripping cocks Peter stated: “That my friend is exactly what happened today after lunch except you played the part of sweet Peter and I played the part of Jan, my handsome boss.” Peter then filled in with all the details of the event. He told Tom that he hoped it would happen again. That it certainly was a great break at an otherwise boring job. Tom replied that maybe sometime he would stop by if his schedule permitted. Peter stated: “Fine by me, assuming Jan wants to continue.”

Since the activities at Franklin Elementary School continued Peter suggested Tom stop by. Tom was working for his uncle who owned a furniture store and decorating service. A week later Tom’s uncle told him he would not need him Thursday afternoon and he could have time off with pay. Tom called Peter and asked if it would be OK to stop by at work about an hour before quitting time. Peter agreed. He told Tom he would not tell Jan about his coming and just see what happened.

When Tom arrived he rang the bell at the custodial office at the back of the school. Both Peter and Jan were on the second level when they heard the bell. Jan went to the locked door and opened it. Tom explained that he was a friend of Peter and that he had stopped by to see him for a minute. Jan stared at the handsome football player and invited him in. They proceeded to the second floor where Peter was washing a hall floor. Peter formally introduced Tom to Jan. Without thinking Jan stated “you certainly have a handsome friend.” He then realized he may have created an awkward situation for Peter until Peter stated “He is not only handsome, he is my boyfriend. And, by the way, Jan, I lied when I told you I would not tell anyone about our extra activities here at work. I share everything, and I mean everything with Tom. Which means if you are willing I will share him with you.”

Jan was dumbfounded. He just stood there in a combination of ecstasy and shock. The boys moved on either side of Jan and began caressing his chest then moving down to his hard stomach then to his crotch. While Tom removed Jan’s shirt Peter kneeled in front of him and unzipped his pants. He then slid them down as Jan’s hard cock stood straight out. The boys moved Jan against the wall and while Tom held his arms up over his head Peter began lightly massaging with feather strokes Jan’s entire body. Starting with his fingertips, then running down the arms, then the armpits which Peter not only stroked but softly licked and bit. He then moved to the chest, across the stomach, down to the crotch tickling the balls while ignoring the cock. On his knees he reached around and gently pinched each ass cheek. Then onto the thighs, lower leg, foot and toes.

Both boys got naked and leaned against the wall telling Jan it was now his turn. Jan then inspected each boy’s body with his eyes and fingers taking extra time on Tom’s since he had already explored Peter’s daily. Jan then got on his knees and sucked Tom bringing him to the edge but not finishing. Then Peter. Then back to Tom, etc. Finally he finished off Tom swallowing his boy juice and with his cum moist mouth completed Peter.

Tom reached down and pulled Jan to a standing position. The boys kneeled in front of him. First Peter sucked a few strokes. Then as Tom put his lips toward Jan’s cock the man shot his load on Tom’s face. Peter leaned in and licked the cum off of his boyfriend’s face.

Peter then looked at Jan and stated; “Obviously you don’t have to worry about having corrupted me, Tom did it already. Or I should say Tom and I enjoyed corrupting each other.”

Tom then said “It looks like this hall is messier than when I arrived. I will stay and help you finish cleaning the floor. It certainly has been nice meeting you Jan – or should I say eating you.”

Jan laughed and replied that Tom was welcome anytime as long as it did not interrupt their work schedule too much. During the remainder of the summer Tom was able to stop by about once a week to the pleasure of all.

A few weeks later Peter asked Tom if he thought Father Sean McFadden might be interested in meeting Jan. They decided that Tom would ask Sean if he were interested. He would only tell Sean that Mr. X (Jan) was about 40, handsome and someone who enjoyed man sex. If Sean was interested Peter would approach Jan with a description of Sean that only indicated his sexual attractiveness, not his occupation. If both men were interested they would arrange a meeting. When Tom approached Sean the priest replied that he would be willing to meet Mr. X but would not get into a sexual relationship with him without the permission of Frank, his priest friend in Akron. Jan was also willing to meet this other man.

The boys arranged a meeting at the bowling alley the following Thursday evening. By meeting in such a public place there would be no concern that there was suspicion by others of clandestine activities. The place was noisy enough that there would be no possibility of eavesdropping.

The boys arrived early and secured the booth along the back wall of the snack bar. Sean arrived wearing regular clothes as he was not willing to let Mr. X know he was a priest until he had met him. Jan arrived soon after. As it turned out the men knew of each other although they had never spoken. Sean had visited Franklin Elementary School for a few events and had noticed the handsome custodian. Jan a CE Christian (CE = attends usually only Christmas / Easter) had attended mass a few times and noticed the good-looking priest. Jan’s wife attended mass with her sister.

After introductions and some small talk the boys stated they were going to take a break and play the pinball machines. Jan then moved from the seat next to Sean to opposite him. He explained that it looked more natural for two men to sit across from, not next to each other. He then rubbed his leg against Sean’s and smiled.

Sean then told Jan he was interested in working on the “project” with him (with a wink and leg rub as he said project) but that he had a friend in Akron that he would have to consult with first. He explained that he had worked on “projects” for over 20 years. Actually Sean had already discussed the possibility with Frank and had told Frank he would do nothing unless Frank was also involved. Sean then told Jan about his house in Seville. He explained that it had been rented for a while and was now vacant. He suggested that possibility Jan could go to the farm with him some evening to help with some project. Jan could tell his wife that the priest had contacted him through a friend. Jan helping with a home project would be natural since he was a custodian by profession and had talented hands (as the boys already knew). They then agreed that Jan would go to the farm with Sean the following Tuesday evening to install a new sink assuming Frank was also available. Sean caught the eyes of the boys and motioned them to return to the table. The men explained their plans to the boys. Sean offered to treat all to burgers and fries. The men were now across from each other on the wall side of the booth. During small talk while waiting for the food Sean and Jan played footsie. Sean removed one shoe and sat up high in the booth so he was able to stretch his leg under the table and rub Jan’s crotch with his foot. Jan reached under the table and pulled out his cock. Sean could feel the bare hard cock and continued with his foot. Jan reached for a paper napkin and held it in his lap as he shot his load into it. Then he rolled the napkin into a ball and shot it across the table like a pool ball. It landed in Sean’s lap. Sean took the soggy napkin it and stated: “A souvenir of the evening.” He then quietly without notice squeezed some of the juice out of the napkin onto his finger and licked it. The boys were totally oblivious of what had transpired.

The following week the three men met at the farm. They had a gay old time. After their encounter Frank told Sean that he would certainly like to meet Jan again and that he would have no problem with Sean and Jan having an occasional tryst. Jan became a born again Christian and attends mass on a regular basis to the great pleasure of his wife. He has also volunteered to do small maintenance projects at the Church and rectory. Of course Sean is always there when Jan is doing one of the “projects.”

Tom’s summer job was at his Uncle Joe’s furniture store and decorating service. He did odd jobs including assembling furniture, running errands, helping with deliveries and cleaning. His uncle asked Tom to drive the company van to Columbus to pick up some end tables and lamps from an antique dealer needed for a decorating customer. Tom left Pleasant Valley at 8:00 in the morning for the four hour drive to Columbus. Upon arrival at the antique dealer he was told that one of the lamps that had been purchased at an estate auction would not be sent to the store until the following morning. Tom called his uncle and explained the delay. Since Uncle Joe had given Tom $20.00 for incidental expenses during the journey he suggested Tom stay overnight in a hotel if it was agreeable to Tom. Tom had never stayed away from home on his own before and he readily agreed thinking this could be an interesting adventure.

The antique dealer suggested a hotel in downtown Columbus. Since the dealer wanted to do more business with the uncle he did all possible to make Tom happy with the delay. He called one of the best hotels in Columbus and made a reservation for Tom. He then gave him cash for room.

After registering at the hotel and checking out his room Tom decided to explore the city. He asked at the hotel for directions to Ohio State University. Although he could have used the van he decided to walk the one hour, three mile (5 km) trip up High Street. He wanted both the exercise and opportunity to see the city close up. He then strolled around the campus. He headed back to High Street and decided on a lark to visit one of the college bars in the area. Being summer and midday the bar was nearly empty. Tom ordered a 3.2 beer (in Ohio in the 1950’s 18 year olds could drink low alcohol beer – 3.2% – the age of 21 was required for regular beer and other alcoholic drinks). The beer quickly flowed through his body and he needed to take a piss. He went to the men’s room and was standing at the urinal pissing a steady stream when a young man entered and stood next to him. Tom peeked and noted the man was just standing there holding his dick. The stranger stood slightly back from the urinal so Tom had a full view. It was average, cut and getting hard. Tom had finished his piss and just stood there starring at the hardening dick. Of course Tom started to get hard and both of them stroked. The other guy shot his load in the urinal and Tom son followed. The man said: “Thanks for sharing”. He zippered up and gently slapped Tom on the ass as he left the men’s room. Tom returned to the bar and finished his beer. As Tom left the bartender said: “Hope you continue to have a nice day” as he winked at Tom. Although he was not the man in the men’s room he probably knew there had been an adventure there. Tom noticed a bus stop on the opposite side of High Street. He asked a lady at the stop if he could get a bus to downtown. She replied there should be a bus in a few minutes.

Upon return to the hotel Tom decided to have dinner at the restaurant just off the hotel lobby. Usually Tom would not have eaten in a full service restaurant preferring hamburgers, fries and a coke. When he called Uncle Joe about the delay he was told that the furniture being picked up was for an important decorating client and he really appreciated Tom’s willingness to stay until he was ready. Uncle Joe thought a lot of Tom and told him he should eat well while on the road.

Tom was reviewing the menu when an attractive man about 50 years old sat down at the next table. He gave Tom a penetrating look and smiled. Tom smiled back with an equal deep gaze. The man asked Tom if he were alone. When Tom replied that he was. The man asked if he could join Tom at his table. He introduced himself as Keith Klemen from Peoria, Illinois. He was the manager of an insurance company office there. The firm’s headquarters was in Columbus and Keith visited Columbus periodically on company business. Tom told Keith his background, reason for being in Columbus and plans to attend Kent State. Tom had no difficulty chatting with the amiable older man. Keith told Tom that since he was on an expense account he would gladly pay for Tom’s dinner. Tom resisted stating his employer had offered to pay. Keith replied that his employer would probably not be happy if Tom ordered steak and all the fixings including an expensive dessert. He suggested that Tom use his expense allowance for a big breakfast and hearty lunch on the way home. Tom accepted the offer and ordered a full dinner as suggested by his new friend. Keith reminisced remembering how he ate at Tom’s age. No matter how much he ate he never gained weight. He continued that at some point in life things change. Now Keith closely watched his diet. While he suggested Tom have the largest steak on the menu Keith ordered the smallest, a baked potato and a salad. He skipped dessert although Tom did offer him a few fork fulls of his giant, overstuffed apple pie ala mode.

They discussed high school football. Keith told Tom that while he had enjoyed also being a quarterback as Tom had been the playing had resulted in some injuries. While the injuries were not serious in later life he developed back and leg pains that he attributed to the football playing. He told Tom he was probably wise to not want go out for football at Kent. He told Tom that the only cure for the occasional pain was aspirin and massage. Tom immediately thought of the massage Peter had received from Jan and then the massage Peter had given him to explain the adventure with Jan. From just thinking about that experience Tom started to get hard. He asked Keith about massages while starring steadily into his eyes. Keith told Tom that he had just driven from Peoria that day. The ten hour drive always caused his back to ache and legs to cramp. He said that as soon as he got home he would have a massage. He would have one in Columbus but did not know where he could find a suitable therapist. Tom now getting harder said he would be willing to give him a massage. He explained that it would be a good way to thank him for the dinner. Tom stated he had seen the football trainer doing some massaging and was enthusiastic to learn if Keith was a willing instructor. Keith agreed and suggested Tom come to his room in about 15 minutes. Keith had not had time to shower after his car travel and told Tom he needed time to be squeaky clean for the massage. Keith paid the bill. Tom suggested Keith take his shower while he finished his dessert and coffee. Actually Tom was embarrassed to get up from the table since the anticipation of giving Keith a massage had made him rock hard. As soon as Keith left Tom quickly finished and went to his room for a quick shower since he also wanted to be squeaky clean. Unfortunately he did not have clean clothes as he had not anticipated staying overnight. When he dressed he tucked his dick into his briefs in a way that he hoped would hide any bulge resulting from the massage.

Keith answered the knock on his door wearing just a towel around his waist. Nearly naked he was more handsome than clothed. Remembering Keith’s comments at dinner about age changes in body Tom thought Keith certainly had changes under control. Keith explained to Tom that a massage is normally given on a table that is about waist high to the masseur. Since there was no table he would have to lie on the bed and Tom would need to bend sometimes in an awkward position to massage. Tom had a bright idea. He suggested that since the room had two twin beds they could move the mattress from one to the other to make a higher platform for the massage. Keith replied that that was a great plan and that he hoped Tom’s hands were as clever as his mind. They moved one mattress on top of the other. After removing the bedspread Keith laid on his stomach with his head toward the foot of the bed. The towel was still wrapped around his waist. Tom asked where he should start and Keith replied his legs still felt cramped from the long drive and that he should start by rubbing the thighs then moving down the leg.

Tom stood at the side of the bed and gently placed his hands on the left thigh. He gently squeezed. Keith suggested he press harder. Tom complied and Keith moaned with pleasure. Just keep doing what you are doing that is delightful. Tom continued down toward the leg to Keith’s foot. He then squeezed the foot and played with each toe and also brushed the bottom of the foot with a feather like stroke. Keith purred, “perfect, perfect, perfect, thank you young man!” Tom then moved to the other side of the bed and continued with the right leg. Keith’s arms were at his side with the right arm slightly off the side of the bed. As Tom moved down the leg he accidentally (was it really an accident) brushed his crotch against Keith’s hand. He thought he felt Keith push his hand into his now bulging crotch. Tom moved away as he continued down the leg toward the toes and foot bottom.

Keith then suggested Tom massage his back. Tom moved to the side of the bed near Keith’s back. As Tom repositioned himself Keith moved his arms so they were pointed up with his hands hanging over the bed. First Tom did the lower back from the left, then moved around and massaged from the right. He then stood at the foot of the bed (Tom’s head) and leaned forward to massage Keith’s shoulders and upper back. Since Keith’s hands were dangling over the foot of the bed Tom had no choice but to press into them. He was positive that as Keith was moaning with pleasure he was also rubbing Tom’s hard bulge. Tom suggested that Keith roll over so he could work on his chest and neck. Keith rolled onto his back keeping the towel around his waist and hands at Tom’s crotch. Tom noted a slight cock bulge under Keith’s towel. He stepped back so he could start with the neck. Then moved forward to massage the shoulders also moving his crotch into what he assumed were Keith’s willing hands. Tom decided to have a little fun and moved his hands gently over Keith’s nipples. When he did this Keith pressed harder against Tom’s crotch and Tom noticed the bulge under the towel was growing. Tom pinched the nipples. Keith continued to moan with delight.

Tom leaned forward and removed the towel. Keith’s long thin cut dick stood straight up. Tom stated that it appear someone needed to take care of this. “Do you want to do it or should I?” Keith replied that Tom should. “Then I better get a little more comfortable.” Tom then stepped back and slowly removed his shirt rubbing his chest and nipples. He then removed his shoes and socks and unzipped his jeans. He slowly lowered the jeans down his legs and stepped out of them. He then stood in front of Keith in his bulging tight white briefs. He moved to the side of the bed. Keith laid there mesmerized by the sight of the handsome athletic body of the young man. Tom noticed a small amount of precum seeped out of Keith’s dickhead. Keith then reached out and gently felt Tom’s bulge. After a few minutes he pulled the briefs down exposing the rock hard uncut dick. Keith began to play with it moving the skin back and then up over as much of the head as the skin would permit. Tom stepped back and told Keith to stop or their pleasure would end sooner than he wanted.

Tom laid next to Keith and the two men gently caressed each other. Finally Tom realized he could hold out no longer so he to the surprise of Keith bent down and took Keith’s long thin shaft in his mouth. Being used to Peter’s long thick dick Tom easily swallowed all of Keith’s. He moved up to the tip and down to the end burying his nose in Keith’s balls. After about five long slow thrusts Keith told him to stop or he would lose it. This only encourage Tom and he was soon swallowing the creamy load. He then laid on his back next to Keith and placed his friend’s hand on his dick asking Keith to finish him off. With only a few strokes Tom was blasting a load toward his chest with a few squirts landing on his chin, lips and nose. Keith leaned over and kissed the cum off Tom’s face. They laid there a few moments and then Keith suggested they clean up and possibly go to a movie. He suggested one of the blockbusters of 1956, GIANT, staring Elizabeth Taylor, Rock Hudson and James Dean (It may have surprised these men to learn that in later years both Hudson and Dean had lived very active gay lives.)

Stars of GIANT: Rock Hudson and Elizabeth Taylor (left) James Dean (right) He died in a car accident prior to the release of this movie.

 



 

As they walked the few blocks to the movie in downtown Columbus Tom apologized in jest to Keith for not finishing the massage. Keith laughed and replied that technically the massage was not necessary. He had never had back or leg problems. He had just suggested the massage in the hopes that possibly he could have the handsome young man touch him. While he had secretly hoped for an encounter he did not believe it would happen. Never in his dreams did he think it would be so satisfying. Tom then told Keith that a year ago he may have been an innocent boy but after meeting his now boyfriend Peter that turned into a true friendship and sexual awakening for both he had lost all innocence and most inhibitions. Tom decided to omit the adventures with Sean, Frank, Jacob, Roland and Alex. He did not want Keith to believe he was a total slut. As they walked past a drug store Tom stated that he needed to buy a toothbrush and toothpaste. Keith told him not to bother with the toothpaste as he was welcome to use his. He then suggested that it would be easier if Tom slept in his room if they were to share toothpaste. Tom laughed saying he should be economical so that’s what he would do. They both enjoyed the movie. Keith insisted on paying for the movie but let Tom buy the popcorn.

They went directly to Keith’s room upon return to the hotel. Since Tom had no baggage except for the toothbrush there was no need for him to go to his room. They replaced the mattress that had been moved for the massage. Since it was 11:00 and both were tired from their travels and sex of the day they just got naked and crawled into the same twin bed as Keith suggested. Tom told Keith that there was no way, no matter how tired he was, of going to sleep nestled next to him if he did not have some relief. Keith told him not to worry and went down on Tom swallowing his load in less than a minute. Fully satisfied Tom soon went to sleep snuggled next to Keith.

A few hours later Tom woke. It took a few moments for him to remember where he was and who he was with. Keith was laying on his side facing Tom while Tom was on his stomach. Tom rolled over and spooned against Keith so his friend’s chest was against back. Tom could not resist the temptation and gently rubbed his ass against Keith’s crotch. Keith now half awake put his arms around Tom and started to grind into him. Tom spit on his hand and reached back and lubed his ass. He then spit again and lubed Keith’s cock. Tom then pushed back and Keith, now fully awake, easily slide it. Although Tom was not normally a bottom he was occasionally fucked by Peter’s magnum size cock. Therefore, he easily accepted Keith’s even though there was only spit for lube. Keith pumped and finally grabbed him tightly as Tom felt his pulsating cock release. Both men soon fell asleep while Keith’s cock remained in Tom. The young man was satisfied with just a fuck and no release for himself as he had had an active 24 hours: first a morning jackoff prior to departing for Columbus, the shot in the bar urinal, the amazing jackoff by Keith after the massage and the quick blow job after the movie.

It was 8:00 when the two men woke in the morning. Keith had forgotten to request an early morning wakeup call and needed to rush to be on time for his 9:00 appointment a few blocks away. While dressing he told Tom how much he had enjoyed their time together. He gave Tom a business card and told him to call if he ever was in the Peoria area. He also stated that he would really be happy if Tom called or wrote him to keep up on his progress with school and Peter. He also told Tom that Peter was a very lucky young man to have Tom in his life. Tom also quickly dressed and put a small amount of toothpaste on a piece of paper so he could brush his teeth after breakfast. They then walked to the elevator and formally shook hands as Keith entered the down car to go to his appointment and Tom waited for an up car to go to his room. Upon entering his room Tom pulled back the covers on his bed so it would appear he had slept in it. He didn’t want the maid to know he had spent the night in someone else’s room. Tom then went to lobby and bought a Columbus Dispatch newspaper that he read while having a substantial breakfast in the same restaurant where he had met Keith. Tom was not in a hurry as he was told the merchandise would not be available for pickup until late in the morning.

Tom picked up the tables and lamps later that morning and started his drive back to Pleasant Valley. After stopping for a quick lunch at the Hamburger Inn in Delaware, Ohio he had an uneventful trip back to Uncle Joe’s store. His uncle was happy to see him and when Tom attempted to return the portion of the cash advance unspent his uncle told him to keep it. The furniture Tom brought back was for a very important client who needed it for an open house that weekend. His uncle told him to take the rest of the day off as he deserved time off for the inconvenience of having to stay overnight in Columbus. Tom just quietly replied that it was no problem and that he would be willing to undertake any similar assignments in the future. He told his uncle he had met a cute thing (note he did not say girl or man) from Peoria and wondered if he ever needed deliveries or pickups there. Uncle Joe just laughed and said, “Oh to be young again.”

That evening he went to Peter’s home with some more rock and roll records. While they played the records and played with each other Tom related his adventure in detail with a lot of hands on explanations. He also heartily thanked Peter for the massage demonstration of a few weeks earlier.

Near the end of August 1956 the summer jobs ended. Tom, Peter, Ann and Louise completed their preparations for the move to Kent, Ohio

NOTE – In all previous chapters the sex was pure fantasy. However, the encounter with Jan the school custodian was described as happened to me in the summer of 1956. I was a custodian’s assistant at an elementary school. The washing of dusty light fixtures, lunch, resting and massage offered by my boss in the nurse’s office was as described. His nervousness the next day, my assurance and our continuing daily ritual the rest of the summer happened as told. This was my first experience with a man – not just messing around behind the garage with boys in my suburban neighborhood. I went away to college that fall. I visited the custodian a few times on school breaks.
Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

A great chapter, but the image for the movie Giant didn't show up. I put pics in my chapters, so here's how I do it:
find the pic on the net with an image search, it will have a 'view page' or 'view image' on it when you click it to see it. Click on 'view image' to bring it up on a black background. Right click on the image and pick 'Copy Image'...now go to the GA editor for you chapter, in the Chapter Text box, click on the spot where you want it to show up, and right click and choose 'Paste'. It will show up and you can have the editor place it left, center or right by clicking it to select it then choose one of the align buttons at the top.
Try to choose an image about 250x250 so it won't be too big. If you have problems, PM me and I can give you step by step instructions. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/18/2015 01:39 PM, ColumbusGuy said:

A great chapter, but the image for the movie Giant didn't show up. I put pics in my chapters, so here's how I do it:

find the pic on the net with an image search, it will have a 'view page' or 'view image' on it when you click it to see it. Click on 'view image' to bring it up on a black background. Right click on the image and pick 'Copy Image'...now go to the GA editor for you chapter, in the Chapter Text box, click on the spot where you want it to show up, and right click and choose 'Paste'. It will show up and you can have the editor place it left, center or right by clicking it to select it then choose one of the align buttons at the top.

Try to choose an image about 250x250 so it won't be too big. If you have problems, PM me and I can give you step by step instructions. :)

Thanks for the picture information - I will try to add pictures. Since I am not sure about copyrights I did not attempt to add any until the previous chapter that did not print.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Another great chapter. It seems like the more guys Tom and Peter meet the more sex they have with the older men who are looking for a young man who is willing to be a playmate for awhile. I hope that these sexual activities continue for the guys as they have quite a following of older men who are willing and able to be pleasured and pleasure them back. I hope that all goes well at Kent Universty for not only Peter and Tom but for Ann and Louise as well as they're all starting at the same time. I'm glad that the friendship between these two couples has remained strong despite the fact that Tom and Peter have had more experience with the same sex, I don't know what kind of experience the girls have since nothing's been said about their experiences other than the ones between them selves and the few times they've all been together. 

Link to comment

I liked this chapter. I didn't realise Giant was made so long ago, was a great movie and l was besotted by Elizabeth Taylor, think l have seen every movie she ever made. Loved Sudenly Last Summer where she picks up young men for her co star Montgomery Cliff.

Love all the sex these young lads are having it was very much like l remember that time there was no thought of hiv  and it was great you are telling it like it was.

Particularly liked you foot note about the cleaner at the school

 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..