Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 3,364 Words
  • 1,440 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boys of the 1950s - 35. Chapter 35 Ronnie to the Rescue

The two couples had always agreed that they would both have children. Louise and Ann agreed that Louise would have a child soon and Ann in about a year when Ann Margaret was two. When Louise approached Peter with the possibility of her getting pregnant soon he readily concurred. While he had always considered becoming a dad the experience of their friends in Breslau, Tim and Ralph, confirmed his desire. Tom of course was consulted and they all agreed Peter and Louise should start the process. Louise had already done research related to timing and positions for Ann. Since Tom and Ann had been successful in a short period of time they hoped the same for Louise and Peter.

Peter and Louise had not fucked since their experimentation in high school seven years earlier. As Louise had helped Ann get ready for the event with a condom covered cucumber Ann did the same for Louise. Being a girl with a girl Ann knew exactly where to caress to get Louise off. While Ann was always able to get Louise off the cucumber gave Louise a very different and pleasurable orgasm. They agreed to continue with the vegetable of love in the future. On the first day of her fertile cycle Louise laid on her back on her bed wearing a nightgown. Peter entered the room wearing a bathrobe. He opened his robe, played with himself until he was hard and close to cuming. He generously lubed himself and kneeled between Louise’s legs pulling the nightgown to her waist. He lowered himself and was surprised at how easily he slid in. Little did he know that Ann and Louise had spent many happy times getting her ready. Since he had jerked off and gotten himself ready and was close when he entered he soon shot his load. As instructed by Louise he stayed in her for awhile making sure the little swimmers were not disturbed. He then kissed Louise on the cheek and lowered her nightgown. As soon as he left the room Ann entered and laid next to Louise. Louise did not move for at least fifteen minutes so as not to interrupt the process. They repeated the event every morning and evening for the six days that Louise had determined she was fertile.

They continued the fucking for six days a month for six months. Soon the process was getting routine. Peter would jerkoff until close, enter Louise, shoot his load, hold a few minutes, withdraw, kiss Louise on the cheek and leave the room as Ann entered.

After six months Louise suggested they both see doctors to determine if there was any reason why she was not getting pregnant. Louise made an appointment with a gynecologist and Peter with a man plumbing doctor. The doctor was an attractive man about fifty years old. Tall, slim and trim with dark brown eyes and a very endearing smile. They discussed Peter and Louise’s sex practice noting that they had been doing it twice daily during Louise’s fertile days for six months. They discussed Peter’s general health which appeared to be excellent and the doctor took his temperature and blood pressure both of which were normal. He then told Peter he would do a thorough examination including his ‘equipment’. He asked Peter to strip naked and sit on the examination table. The doctor poked his back and chest and listened to his heart with the stethoscope. He then asked Peter to lie back as he checked out his ‘equipment’. He carefully examined the balls holding each gently. Then he moved his hand along Peter’s shaft and gently squeezed his head. Peter quickly got rock hard. He was embarrassed and said, “I’m so sorry, I guess I am not used to having a stranger handle me.”

“No problem,” the doctor replied. “You are not the first guy to get hard during the examination. Actually I’m glad you did. Seeing the intensity of your erection is important in determining if you can perform. Obviously getting it up is not a problem for you.”

“There is a problem.” Peter stated. “I came very close to shooting my load. I’m afraid that if you touch me again things might get messy.”

The doctor replied. “The next step in the examination is for you to give me a sample of your semen. Normally I send the patient to a little room, give him a cup and some Playboy magazines and ask him to shoot a specimen into the cup. Sometimes I have to wait up to fifteen minutes for the specimen. If you don’t mind and since you are so close just shoot into this specimen bottle. Doesn’t look like you need a Playboy for inspiration. Just do what comes naturally.”

Peter sat up on the edge of the examination table. Actually shooting his load in front of the handsome doctor really turned Peter on. He tried to act shy as he stroked himself a couple of times and shot a massive amount into the bottle.

The doctor told Peter he could dress and that he would return to the examination room to discuss follow up. The doctor left the room with the specimen bottle. Peter wiped his dick dry with a tissue and dressed. A few minutes later the doctor returned to the room. He told Peter that there did not appear to be an outward physical reason why he couldn’t get his wife pregnant. He stated that he was satisfied with Peter’s ability to ‘rise to the occasion’ and then easily ejaculate. Peter had already told the doctor that usually the sex act took some time with his wife indicating premature ejaculation was not a problem. (The doctor did wonder why Peter claimed it took some time to complete the act with his wife while he got hard and completed the act easily with the doctor). The doctor told Peter that his semen would be sent to a lab for a sperm count and that he would be called when the results were available.

Peter thanked the doctor and returned to his office at the university. He could not get the thought of the handsome doctor out of his mind and was soon in a stall in the men’s room fantasizing and jerking off.

The result of Louise’s examination was that there appeared to be no reason why she could not get pregnant.

A week later Peter returned to the doctor for the results of the sperm count. After using some rather technical terminology the doctor explained in simple language that for some reason Peter had an extremely low sperm count. While it would be possible to get his wife pregnant it might take a number of tries to impregnate her. He suggested that Peter not wear tight briefs as they held the balls close to the body and possibly got the sperm too warm. He suggested Peter wear loose boxer shorts. Peter asked if his low sperm count could be hereditary. The doctor replied that while anything is possible in Peter’s case it probably was not. In discussing Peter’s history it had been noted that he was born ten months after his parents were married and that his brother came along a couple of years later. This would indicate it probably was not a condition inherited from his parents.

Peter went home and sadly discussed his situation with Louise and later that evening with Tom. Peter tried to lighten the mood by telling Tom that if he was a straight guy he would probably be thrilled that he had been told by his doctor to fuck like a rabbit.

Peter laid awake that night thinking about the situation. Now he more than ever wanted to be a father. He thought about Hank the bully Stephens who got Mary pregnant twice and Tom who easily got Ann pregnant. He fell asleep and woke up in the middle of the night. He wanted children. A little boy or girl or hopefully eventually both that shared his genes. How could he do this if his little swimmers just were not able to do the job.

Suddenly an idea burst into his head. Ronnie, my little brother with the big dick and I share the same genes. What if Ronnie got Louise pregnant? He shook Tom to wake him. “What’s the problem?”

“Tom wake up. I want to talk.”

Since this was the first time Peter had ever woken Tom to talk, Tom realized there was something serious. At first Tom thought Peter wanted sex. It would not be the first time that Peter had gently rubbed against him until they were doing it. This was different, he wanted to talk.

“I have an idea. I really want Louise to get pregnant. I see little Ann Margaret. I see how important Eddie and Charlie are to our friends in Breslau. What if my sperm count is so low that I never get Louise pregnant? I want a child in my image. Ronnie and I share the same parents and same genes. If he got Louise pregnant it would be like me fathering a baby. It would all be in the family. Am I crazy? Should I approach Louise on this? Do you think my brother would be willing to do it?”

“Slow down. Let’s think about this for a couple of days before you approach Louise or Ronnie. It’s a plan. No more radical than two gay guys dating two gay girls in high school. Where would we be now if we had never asked or those crazy girls had not said yes to our indecent proposal.”

“You woke me up. I assumed you wanted sex and my dick got ready. So, Mr. Smith get on your back so I can pound your pretty ass.”

“Yes, sir.” Peter rolled onto his back and Tom mounted him. He fucked hard and fast and in a few thrusts filled his man. Tom pulled out and moved down to take his man in his mouth. Soon Peter was shooting into his man’s mouth. The boys, sticky from Peter’s cum and Tom’s seeping dick, held each other as they drifted off to sleep. Peter’s last thoughts of the night were ‘I have a plan!’

The next morning, still sticky, Tom suggested they wait 48 hours to discuss Peter’s proposal with the girls. Tom then suggested that since they were already sticky from the middle of the night rendezvous they should just do it again as Peter rolled onto his back with a smirk on his face and his legs spread.

Two days later Tom told Ann that Peter needed private time with Louise to discuss something important. He suggested they take little Ann Margaret on a long walk while Peter and Louise did the dishes and discussed life. Ann readily agreed and was not concerned about secrets as she assumed Louise would share the conversation with her later.

As Peter and Louise did the dishes he told her how much he wanted to be a father. He stated that he was devastated that he may not be able produce an heir. He then explained that he had an idea. He had not discussed this with anyone but Tom. “Remember when those two crazy guys in high school asked you and Ann to date them publically? That was ridiculous but you said yes. Well, my plan is just as outlandish. I just want you to hear me out. Then you and Ann discuss it.” Peter then told Louise about his idea to have his brother, same gene pool, help get her pregnant. He told her he would not discuss this with Ronnie unless she was totally in agreement. They finished the dishes discussing a paper Peter was writing for one of his classes.

The next evening Louis told the boys that she and Ann had discussed Peter’s proposition. “Outlandish, yes! Laughable, yes! But our family is more important than the embarrassment of being ‘fucked’ by Ronnie. If Ronnie is up to it (then they all laughed at the ‘up to it’ play on words) I’m willing to consider.” Louise and Ann were sitting at the table holding hands. Peter got up and gave Louise a tender kiss on the cheek.

“I’ll call Ronnie and arrange a time and place to discuss the proposition with him.” Since Ronnie was attending Ohio State the brothers could easily meet on or near campus. Peter called his brother at his dorm room and offered to take him out for a beer the following afternoon.

Peter and Ronnie met at the same bar where Tom and later Peter and Tom had had small adventures. The bar was quiet on a Tuesday afternoon. They sat in a booth at the back. Peter asked Ronnie about his classes. Their small talk included the impending visit by their parents. While dad was easy to get along with mother always found some issue, usually moral that made them all uncomfortable. They joked about the episode with the Encyclopedia of Sex. Peter had purchased the book for his own education, as well as Tom’s, Ann’s and Louise’s. He had shared the book with his brother. Mother found it hidden in Ronnie’s dresser drawer. She was shocked and sure her son was being corrupted by outside evil influences. She forced their father to have a discussion with them about the wickedness of such a book. Dad had come to Peter’s room and basically told his sons that the book appeared to have good information and that he wished he had had something like it when he was a teenager. He then told them to keep it out of their mother’s sight. He also asked if he could borrow it stating that it was never too late for additional education.

Then Peter got serious and told Ronnie about their attempts to get Louise pregnant. He told how he had gone to a specialist and learned he had a very low sperm count. While it was possible for him to father a son or daughter it might not happen. He also told Ronnie not to worry as the doctor did not think it was hereditary. Then Peter dropped the bomb asking Ronnie if he would be willing to do it with Louise. He restated that Ronnie was the only person he could ask as he wanted his child to have the Smith genes. Ronnie just stared at Peter. Finally he said, “Did I hear you correctly? You want me to screw your wife?”

Peter replied, “Yes, that is exactly what I said. Louise and I have discussed it. She is willing. She wants a little Smith planted in her. If I may not be able to do it. Possibly only you can. If you need time to think about it, no problem.”

Ronnie then continued. “You are the big brother that taught me to jerk off. You are the big brother that encouraged me to jerk off for the viewing and pleasure of truckers as we drove to visit Uncle Will. You are the big brother that helped me arrange the adventure that resulted in my losing my virginity with that slut the night of your wedding. You are the big brother that made the weekend possible when I had the second encounter with the slut and then had the experience of fucking her boyfriend. Now you are the brother that wants me to screw his wife. WOW, how was I ever so lucky to get you as a big brother – or I mean brother as you know I am bigger where it counts. For the sake of the continuation of the Smith name I will do it.”

“Thanks little brother with the big ego. Wait, what was that about fucking a guy?” Ronnie then explained to his brother what happened the weekend he visited Sylvia, (Louise’s cousin who had seduced Ronnie and stole his virginity the night of the wedding). He related, “Sylvia had suggested they visit a friend, Al. The two guys, were soon screwing Sylvia. After I shot my load into Sylvia wearing a rubber she took it off and licked my shaft clean. To my amazement Al got on his knees and started licking my dick with Sylvia. They both got me hard again and she wanted more. She got on the bed on her knees and I fucked her doggie style. Suddenly Al was on the bed with his ass up next to Sylvia’s. She told me to pull out and fuck Al. I was in a total quandary as to what to do but followed Sylvia’s instructions. I fucked Al and shot my load. They pulled off my rubber and again Al and Sylvia licked me clean. Al then fucked Sylvia while I watched. So, big brother, that’s what happened. Never again, but I sure did enjoy it at the moment.”

Peter replied, “Oh my gosh, you have shocked me. My little brother is going to ‘HELL’. The family name will be ruined if this ever gets out. How could such a good church attending Methodist boy do such a despicable act.”

Ronnie hung his head, “I am so sorry. I did not think you would take it so hard. Now I suppose you want nothing to do with a pervert like me.”

Peter raised his beer, “Here’s to my perverted little brother. Sorry, but you are not the only depraved person in the family. I have done worse. But I will not share all my adventures. Love you. Nothing you said shocked me. I was just playing with your head. You are just a normal boy, the kind of guy I would want to be the sperm donor for my children.”

Peter later told Louise that his little brother was ready willing and able to help perpetuate the Smith family. He did not tell her that his little brother was actually bigger than his above average older brother. Louise reminded Peter that they had five days to prepare for the beginning of her next cycle.

Peter and Louise discussed the procedure to be used. Louise would lie on the bed wearing a long nightgown with Peter laying next to her wearing a bathrobe. Ronnie would enter the room also wearing a bathrobe. He would open his robe and push up Louise’s nightgown. He would get himself hard, lube his dick and enter her. After planting the Smith seeds he would quietly leave the room. Peter would then open his robe and mount Louise. He told her that just watching his little brother would get him hard and ready. After planting more Smith seeds he would stay and sleep with Louise. The next morning Ronnie who would sleep in the guest room would return for a repeat performance. They would do this for six days and see what happened.

Peter really enjoyed watching his little brother with the big dick fuck Louise. Actually watching his brother so turned him on that he only needed a few strokes to complete sloppy seconds scene two.

The following month Ronnie once again left the dorm and moved in. Louise missed her next period and visited the gynecologist. She was pregnant. They all realized they would never know if it was Peter’s or Ronnie’s seed. A few months later when the doctor detected two heart beats they privately speculated if both were Ronnie’s or both were Peter’s or one from each. No matter they were all thrilled that there would soon be two little Smiths.

Meanwhile Ann and Tom had been hard at work creating another Kowalski. The new Kowalski would arrive about two months after the Smith twins.

The Smith twins are born in July of 1964: Peter Tomas Smith and Louise Ann Smith.

Two months later Sean Peter Kowalski arrives.

A month prior to the birth of the twins Peter had completed his PhD in Mechanical Engineering and was hired by Ohio State as an Instructor in the School of Engineering. His teaching and research activities would begin with the Fall 1964 quarter. Meanwhile Louise had completed her MS in Physics.

All of the getting pregnant might seem tedious in a gay novel. In about 16 years there will be some interesting twists with some of their children. The had to be born. There will be very little about 'raising the kids'. The next chapter will cover an important event tin gay history hat took place in Cleveland in the 1960s.
Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow, the Smith family is full of surprises, but in a good way--except for the mom. :)
I love the way Peter's problem was handled--with him following up Ronnie's efforts, the twins could be fathered by either of the brothers, so they will be loved where another family might not be so tolerant.
I'm eager to see what the event in Cleveland is...and don't mind skipping the rearing of the children so long as we get a scene or two along the way to endear them to us...it will also show us how Peter, Tom, Anne and Louise are doing as parents.
More please!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..