Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 5,011 Words
  • 1,363 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boys of the 1950s - 23. Chapter 23 A Will, A Lawyer & Sex

After dinner JB told Peter he something serious to discuss with him. They went to the front porch and sat on the swing (It was common at this time for homes to have a swing on the front or back porch. Usually it was a padded bench for two or three hanging from the ceiling by chains.) JB told Peter that he wanted Peter to be the secondary executor of his will. He explained to Peter that his own family, brothers, sisters and parents had excluded him from all family events since it became obvious he was different. Years earlier he and Will had visited his family at a Thanksgiving dinner attended by about 20 grownups and various children. Snide comments were made and Will was totally shunned by all. Although they had planned to stay until Sunday evening they departed after the Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday. Future Christmas cards from family never contained the thoughtful messages of past, just signatures. When his father died no one called him and he missed the funeral. The same with his mother. He assumed his parents had a small estate consisting of their modest home and possibly a small bank account. While any inheritance would have been insignificant he was hurt that he had been totally written out of their wills. There was no notification of the reading of the will. There was no offer of some family items such as tools, china, books, photos, etc. It was as if in his family’s mind JB did not exist. Will was the executor of the will but considering his age there was a possibility he would not be able to carry this out. Therefore he was asking Peter to step in if necessary as Uncle Will had done for his estate. If Peter agreed he had arranged for him to meet with Attorney Orville Kingston “Ollie” the associate of his attorney Anthony Miller. Then with a twinkle in his eye he chuckled as he said, “I believe you met Ollie when we discussed Will’s will. If I remember correctly you know him better than most people and I mean all of him.”

Peter just laughed and told JB he would be honored to be the secondary and would assist he and Uncle Will anyway he could.

JB then told Peter he had arranged an appointment for him with Ollie. He could do it in the office or ask Ollie to take the legal papers to his apartment where they could discuss the will in private. While Ronnie helped Uncle Will unpack Peter met with Ollie at his home.

Ollie reviewed the will with Peter emphasizing that JB had the right to change it anytime. The will had an unusual preamble discussing JB’s relationship with his family. It detailed the treatment and shunning he had received from every member of his family including not being notified when either his father or mother passed away. It further stated that no one in his family was to share in any part of his estate and that the executor was requested to use the assets of the estate to contest any attempt by his family to benefit from his estate. Bequests were made to various charities with the largest donation, $2,000, being given to the library in JB’s home town. Ollie laughed as he explained to Peter that a donation of this size to a small town library would be a major item of gossip. It would be a reminder to JB’s brothers and sisters that there was a sizeable estate of which they were getting nothing. Nothing was left to Uncle Will, JB’s love of many years. Ollie explained to Peter that the two men had discussed this and determined Uncle Will would not need any inheritance. Peter was shocked to discover the bulk of the estate was left to him. As Ollie explained, JB had no family and Peter was the nearest to family after Will. There was no need to discuss the responsibilities of the secondary executor as that had been covered when Will’s will was discussed the previous year.

Having covered the legal matters the men needed no encouragement to continue where they had left off a year earlier. Both were soon naked. Peter sensed that Ollie wanted it quick and hard. Naked they entered the bedroom and Peter shoved Ollie onto the bed face up. A can of Crisco was conveniently placed on the night stand. Peter kneeled between Ollie’s spread legs and lubed himself. Placing Ollie’s legs on his shoulders he loosened Ollie with one finger. Then as Ollie pleaded “Just do it man!”, Peter shoved in and after a few thrusts filled willing Ollie who was jerking himself and shot his load as he felt Peter’s cock surge as he shot. After showers, break for Dr. Peppers and chips they had a slow leisurely interlude. As Peter dressed he told Ollie that there were some points he still needed to discuss about the will and asked if he could come (or cum) the following evening. He said he would like to spend the night but it would seem weird if he abandoned his brother, Ronnie.

When he returned to JB’s home Peter had a discussion with JB about his receiving the bulk of the estate and JB’s family nothing. JB made his feelings clear. His parents, brothers and sisters had abandoned him almost fifty years earlier. At first he was extremely hurt. Now he just wanted to forget they existed. Peter did explain that he did need to go over some of the points again, as he chuckled and would like to return the following evening but felt guilty leaving Ronnie alone. JB fully understood the situation or fuck plans and suggested that he and Will take Ronnie out to dinner and a movie while Peter reviewed legal matters with Ollie. Peter called Ollie’s office and arranged a meeting the following evening. Ollie suggested that rather than going out to dinner they could eat at his home. The next evening Ollie provided Peter with four hours of Southern Hospitality.

They set up Uncle Will’s photo lab. Peter let Ronnie help him develop and print some film. Uncle Will objected to young Ronnie seeing indecent pictures. Peter assured that Ronnie would be more pleased than shocked. Without any details he told Uncle Will he and Ronnie had had sex discussions including the relationship of Seth and Henry. While Ronnie was intrigued about their relationship he was not revolted and accepted the two men as friends once he got to know them. He also told his Uncle that he had taught Ronnie the joys of jerking off and that they did it together on occasion while all the time talking about girls.

Uncle Will then said, “When I was Ronnie’s age I had my first experience with a man. Our pastor knew I was talented at drawing and asked my parents if I would draw his three children, two boys aged five and seven and a three year old girl. I went to the parsonage one afternoon and completed the drawings. He and his wife were happy with the results. He then asked if I would come to the Church and clean the stained glass windows. He wanted a talented artist to do this. He told me to ask my parents and that if it was OK to meet him at the Church the next day after school. My parents were thrilled that I would be doing work for the Church. When I arrived he took me to his office and told me he wanted to show me art books. I was delighted at the opportunity. In 1908 I had very little opportunity to see art books. He showed me copies of religious paintings. The paintings included both naked men and women. Then he asked if I enjoyed seeing these paintings. Of course I was pleased to see any paintings. But the pictures of naked men excited me. At that time I did not know I was gay. The concept of gay did not exist. I just knew I liked to look at men. This was one of my first opportunities to see naked men. He pointed to a picture of a naked man and told me he thought that was his favorite. He then asked me for my favorite. I thumbed through a few pages and found a gorgeous naked angel, ‘This one.’ I said”

He then told me he wished he could have a drawing of himself in one of the religious poses. Would I be willing to do one. He cautioned me that this would have to be a secret. I told him I was willing to try. Although I had never drawn a naked man I thought the experience would be wonderful. He locked the office door and stripped. I had seen naked men briefly before but only in a situation where you could not stare. I was enthralled. He put on a robe like in one of the pictures. It was open at the front revealing his chest, abs and the first man cock I had been permitted to inspect in detail. I did the drawing. It was a perfect likeness except for the face. He had suggested I use a different face. I opened the art book and selected a handsome face of a man his age. He asked me if I would do more. Of course I replied ‘Yes’.”

“The following Monday I went to the Church after school with my drawing pad. The organist was practicing. I found the pastor and we went to his office. He told me that he had shown the drawing to the organist. He had not told the organist who did it. He told me that the organist was impressed with it and desired to have himself dawn. Would it be OK? I immediately thought of the young man practicing the organ and of course said yes.”

“Soon both men were in the locked office posing naked in front of me. I was enthralled, I was excited, I was hard. I tried to hold my drawing pad in front of me. The organist walked over to me saying he wanted to see the progress of my work. Standing next to me he looked down and said ‘I believe this project is making you hard. Pastor, do you think we should let this young man be the only hard man in the room?’ The pastor replied ‘No. It would only be fair if we joined him’. At that point both men touched themselves and were soon as hard as I. Then the organist said, ‘Now that you have seen ours it is only fair that we see yours.’ I was shy but also wanted to join in. I dropped my pants and both men complimented me on my handsome member. One thing led to another and we eventually jerked off. The next week we sucked each other. I continued to be a good Christian working frequently at the Church until I departed for college.”

“If I can joyfully be seduced at age 16 I assume Ronnie can at least look at photos that will inspire many happy thoughts.”

Peter taught Ronnie the basics of film development and took negatives of male / female sex activities from the files making copies for Ronnie’s private collection. Peter did not make any man to man photos available to his brother. Ronnie kept the male / female phots during the visit and on the way home and later shared them with high school buddies. They were frequent jerk off encouragements, both alone and with his brother.

Uncle Will planed another summer at the farm in Seville with JB. The four drove two cars, JB’s and Peter’s, on their return trip to Ohio. Every few hours they took breaks and switched drivers and sometimes cars. When they were driving together Peter encouraged his brother to relieve himself whenever he was in the mood which was frequent. Ronnie had become enthralled with his collection of ‘dirty pictures.’ Once as Peter drove on a four lane highway and Ronnie was having one of his jerk off sessions they passed a truck. Peter slowed to the same speed as the truck with Ronnie even with the driver’s window. The driver gave a series of short blasts on his horn. Peter sped up. The truck flashed its lights and the driver put his arm out the window giving a thumbs up. Ronnie asked what happened. Peter explained. Ronnie, no longer inhibited said, “That was his lucky day.” They did it a couple of more times, once with no response, once with another thumbs up.

Peter decided it was time for Ronnie to get another lesson on the facts of life. He told his brother that Uncle Will and JB had been in a relationship for about 40 years. He told how each had been ostracized by his family. He explained that each had gone to Daisyville to get away from their families. While JB had later moved to Athens for professional reasons both of them remained in constant contact. He told how their grandfather, Uncle Will’s brother, had shielded them from Uncle Will and made him feel unwelcome in Ohio. He told them about their travels. He made Ronnie pledge to never discuss Uncle Will’s life with anyone in the family. Peter was pleased that Ronnie had accepted his great uncle’s life style without any judgmental comments. Ronnie said, “Wow, first Henry and Seth, then Uncle Will and JB. Those four guys are some of the nicest people I have ever known. I enjoy being with all of them. This gay stuff is a lot to think about. But it cannot be bad if those guys are gay. I always heard jokes about ‘fags’. Nothing nice was ever said. Now I know they can be good people. It’s amazing, hell even you could be gay.”

“Yea, sure” Peter replied as they both laughed (and Peter almost drove off the road). “Maybe you are little brother?”

“Seriously, how would I know? With nice guys like Henry, Seth, Uncle Will and JB being gay maybe I am too, maybe some of my buddies are. How would I know about myself?”

“Well little brother. I gave you some photos you use when you jerk off. Do you look at the men or the women when you’re jacking yourself.”

“Of course I look at the women.”

“Why don’t you look at the men? If there were two photos, one of a beautiful woman sitting on a bed with her legs spread and one hand on a tit and the other fingering her pussy and the other photo was of as handsome man with a big dick pinching a nipple while jacking himself which would you have in front of you to give you ‘beat the meat’ inspiration.”

“Again, of course the woman.”

“Just before you go to sleep do you think of jerking off with another guy in the shower after gym class or playing with the tits of one of the cheer leaders?”

“How did you know I fantasize about cheer leader tits?”

“Based on your answers to these questions you are definitely a straight boy into girls. But even if you were a fag I’d still love you little brother.”

They arrived in Seville with no further adventures. The summer at the farm was a repeat of previous summers. Peter alternated between staying with Will and JB and his parents. He worked part time for Tom’s uncle helping deliver furniture. Tom was in Columbus working another summer at Olentangy Insurance visiting the farm or home depending where Peter was every weekend. Peter visited his previous employer, Jan, at the elementary school where he had worked as a custodian’s assistant. Jan’s assistant that summer was a senior at Pleasant Valley High. Jan told Peter privately that while his new assistant was handsome there was no possibility of fun time. Peter arranged to visit Jan on days the assistant was sent to work at a different school. As before the jerk offs and sucks were pleasurable but not real meaningful. One weekend when Tom visited Pleasant Valley a ménage à trois was arranged with Jan.

Uncle Will had another successful summer painting in the Ohio rural area. He was financially secure and decided to share his wealth with the men who meant so much to him. He had paid Seth and Henry $500 for helping with the move. He gave Peter another $1,000 and shocked Ronnie with a $250 gift. He expected nothing as Uncle Will had paid all his expenses during the travels to and from Georgia.

The last week of August Peter drove Will and JB to the train in Cleveland. They had booked a Double bedroom on New York Central’s Cleveland Limited, all Pullman train, to New York. This was the most luxurious train between Cleveland and New York City. It departed Cleveland’s Terminal Tower station at 7:35 in the evening and arrived Grand Central Station in New York the following morning at 8:45. This was the first leg of Will and JB’s Grand Tour of Europe adventure. They would travel on Cunard Line’s RMS Queen Mary to South Hampton. Then travel by train with visits in London, Switzerland, Lake Como in Northern Italy, Florence, Rome and finally the idyllic mountain side town of Taormina overlooking the Mediterranean in Sicily. While Will’s Ohio family knew he and JB were traveling to Europe only Peter knew how luxurious and extensive the trip would be.

Henry & Seth

Uncle Will thought Henry had potential and a future that he would not realize in the 1950s south. When Roland and Alex had visited the farm one weekend that summer Will mentioned the young Negro man, his potential, his limits as well as his frustration of having to hide any contact with the man he loved, Seth. Roland told Will Henry should contact the Board of Education in Cleveland concerning a possible teaching position. Roland had a ‘good friend’ at the Board office who might be in a position to help Henry. A week later Roland discussed Henry with his friend over lunch. After the lunch the friend sent Roland a teaching employment application and information on required supporting data. Roland sent it on to Professor Lang (Uncle Will) who then mailed it to Henry to hold until his return from Europe. As soon as Professor Lang returned he and Henry had long discussions about completing the application and presentation of supporting material. The completed application and supporting material was sent to the appropriate office at the Cleveland Board of Education. Professor Lang also sent a note to Roland explaining the application had been filed and that he would be kept abreast of the job search progress. Henry received a reply that he was being considered for a teaching position at a junior high school. A requirement for hiring was an onsite interview in Cleveland at his expense. The Board official suggested that a telephone interview should take place prior to Henry’s visit to Cleveland.

A couple of years earlier Henry had realized his small town southern dialect could turn off some employers. He was aware of the story line of the 1956 Broadway musical where Lisa Doolittle (Julie Andrews) had turned from a Cockney flower girl to a respected lady in My Fair Lady. Henry had a natural ear for phonetics and practiced proper elocution by studying the speech of national news commentators as a model for appropriate speech. He soon became trilingual being able to switch from a regular northern speaker to a middle class southern speaker to talking like a poor colored boy when around low class white people such as the Crankfits who would be intimidated and possibly hostile to an “uppity” colored person. Professor Lang suggested Henry make the call from his home. The time for the call was set and Henry talked to the Board official. Henry must have impressed the official as he was offered the position starting the following fall subject to the face to face interview and Henry completing graduation requirements. The interview was set for January 4, 1959. Professor Land paid for round trip train tickets for Henry and Seth to visit Cleveland. They departed Georgia the day after Christmas 1958. Peter and Tom met them at the station in Cleveland the following day. They drove to the home of Roland and Alex where Henry and Seth would stay.

After dinner Tom and Peter returned home to Pleasant Valley. Roland and Alex immediately took a liking to the young men. They talked until 11:00 (23:00) at which time Alex suggested they show their guests where they would be sleeping. After showing them the guest room with a private bath they gave the boys a tour of their bedroom. The location of the hidden pornography was disclosed. This was followed by a tour of the master room luxurious marble bathroom with the large walk in shower. There were numerous shower heads that would spray body parts from various angles. The large mirrors enabled the bather or bathers to observe themselves.

Henry and Seth had been told by Tom and Peter the older men enjoyed group activities. They were also told Roland was the top with Alex his bottom. Henry and Seth had agreed that they would be gracious guests and play with the men if it was suggested. Alex told the boys they were welcome to use the shower anytime. Henry looked straight into Alex’s eyes and told him all those sprays and handles looked complicated and they would need a demonstration. Alex accepted Henry’s request and stated they would have to remove their clothes for a full demonstration. Seth realized that since Roland and Henry were tops he could possibly be a bottom to Roland. When he met Roland he was somewhat disappointed thinking that this small thin man with average hands and feet would not be a very satisfying top to him. When Roland undressed Seth’s disappointment turned into somewhat of a fright. Never had he seen a cock as large as Roland’s. Since this large cock was on a small man proportionately it appeared even larger and more awesome. When Alex saw Henry’s large (although not as big as Roland’s) uncut black dick he wanted to immediately hand the handsome black man a bar of soap and bend over for him. Having been on the train for over 24 hours the boys needed showers. They all helped each other wash and then helped dry all nooks and crannies. Without any prompting Alex and Seth were soon on their backs next to each other on the large bed. Henry kneeled between Alex’s slightly spread legs while Roland was in position at Seth’s. They were all too hot for any foreplay. The tops lubed themselves and the willing bottoms. Seth was afraid Roland’s massive dick would split open his ass and became very tense and consequently tight. Roland sensed the boy’s apprehension and assured him he would be gentle. Seth became calmer as Roland softly massaged his chest, tweaked his nipples then played with his cock and alluring red bush. Roland gently pushed in. He stopped and asked Seth if he was OK. Seth replied it hurt and that he needed to acclimate to it. Roland didn’t move other than to lean forward and kiss Seth. Gradually the pain receded. Slowly and tenderly Roland moved in and out. Soon the pain had turned into pleasure and Seth smiled at the older man. He told Roland to fuck him. Roland increased the tempo. Seth grabbed his hard dick and pumped it as hard as Roland was pumping his ass. Seth soon shot his load on his stomach and chest. Roland gently pulled out, rubbed his hand in Seth’s cum. He then grabbed his dick and using Seth’s cum for additional lube spewed his load onto Seth.

Meanwhile Alex was mesmerized by his first fuck by a black man. His legs were on Henry’s shoulders and Henry’s ebony body towered over him. The handsome black man would push in as deep as possible then pull completely out. Then he would give about ten thrusts. Then pull out, get higher on his knees and ask Alex if he liked his black dick as he waved it in front of him. He then shoved in and pumped fast and furious. He certainly knew how to torture and please the Russian. When he saw Seth and Roland cuming next to them Henry let himself go. He then reached over and covered his hand with Seth and Roland’s cum. Using his cum lubed hand he finished off Alex. The four then returned to the shower for a quick cleanup followed by pleasant dreams for all, each in his lover’s arms.

The next day Alex took the young men on a tour of Cleveland’s eastside, the area where they hoped to live. There was a mixture of single family houses, doubles and small apartment buildings. They stopped in a grocery store and were pleased to note there were black and white shoppers and black and white employees. The boys wanted to see how they would be treated in the store and bought some groceries as a test of their acceptance. Actually no one seemed to notice them or care that a black young man and a white red headed young man were shopping together. They also drove past the junior high school where Henry would begin his career. Seeing the school and its neighborhood reminded Henry of the movie Blackboard Jungle about the problems of juvenile delinquency in urban schools. He realized this assignment would be a challenge but not the challenge of living with a white man in rural Georgia. That would not be a challenge but probably a death wish.

Note: Cleveland at this time did have racial problems. As affluent and middle class blacks moved to the east side of the city and suburbs to the east the “Hough” (prounced ‘Huff’) Avenue area near downtown became a depressed area. The predominantly poor Black community did not mix well with the remaining whites who were trying to hold on to their neighborhood. Tensions mounted and the infamous Hugh Race Riots of July, 1966 resulted in deaths, critical injuries, fires and arrests. Henry and Seth were fortunate as they had moved into the newly racially diverse section of Cleveland east of Hough. Henry’s school was in the Hough neighborhood. Fortunately he had a personality that drew respect from his students, black and white.

That afternoon they visited Roland at the bookstore in downtown Cleveland and saw the sights of the city center including a visit to the observation floor at the top of the Terminal Tower on Public Square. (From Wikipedia - Terminal Tower is a 52-story, 235 m (771 ft), landmark skyscraper. Built during the skyscraper boom of the 1920s and 1930s, it was the fourth-tallest building in the world at its dedication on June 28, 1930 (after three buildings in New York City).)

The following day, New Year’s Eve, Peter picked them up and drove them to Pleasant Valley with a tour of Cleveland’s west side on the way. They stopped at Tom’s for lunch with his mother and sister Beth. Henry was the first Negro the mother had met or talked to on a social basis. They showed their friends the highlights of Pleasant Valley picked up Louise and Ann and then with all six crowded in the car went to Peter’s home where his mother had invited them to a light early supper. They all had plans for New Year’s Eve so the supper was more an opportunity to meet than have a full meal. Peter’s parents were going to a neighborhood party, Ronnie to a Methodist Youth Fellowship party, Louise and Ann each had babysitting jobs and the four boys were driving to the farm in Seville for their own private party. It would just be the four of them and the cows. The cows were already very familiar with what boys do when boys want to do something so would not be surprised by any manly activities. Father Sean McFadden would drive down the following morning after New Year’s Day mass. Also his friend Frank would be coming from Akron. This would be a repeat of Tom and Peter’s first New Year’s together three years earlier. The difference being the addition of the southern boys and the fact that this was not an educational visit as their first trip to the farm had been but a fun visit.

The two southern boys, two northern boys and two priests as well as farmer friend Jacob had an enjoyable and happily exhausting visit. They all enjoyed each other in one way or another. Each night the couples slept nestled against their lover.

The afternoon of January 2 Henry and Seth were driven to Shaker Heights. Roland and Alex invited Peter and Tom to stay for dinner and then with little need for persuasion to stay the night. Luckily Henry’s interview was not until the morning of the 4th as he needed an extra day for rest after the activities at the farm and the evening with Roland, Alex, Peter and Tom. The northern boys did their farewells the morning of the 3rd and returned to Pleasant Valley. They would not see Henry and Seth until after the end of the school year when they hopefully returned for Henry’s new job.

On the morning of the 4th Henry’s interview was an unqualified success. He was hired and scheduled to return the following August for new teacher orientation. Alex and Seth met Henry immediately after the interview. They then met Roland and all had a leisurely lunch celebrating Henry’s next adventure. They were taken to the station where Henry and Seth boarded a train to begin their Georgia bound journey.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..