Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 7,034 Words
  • 4,753 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boys of the 1950s - 2. Chapter 2 A Heavenly Experience

Sunday morning Tom woke up with the usual hard on. This was taken care of the same way he had relieved himself the previous evening the second time. Lying on his back with feet toward the mirror and head propped up he jacked off speedily, enjoying watching his cum cover his face, chest and stomach. Using a Kleenex he wiped it off, got up, checked out his body in the mirror, leaned forward and kissed himself and dressed for mass. After a cup of coffee and piece of toast he drove to church thinking of his new friend, Peter and also of Father McFadden.

Tom thought about his first serious conversation with Father McFadden. Four years earlier when he was thirteen he had gone to confession. He told Father that he had done a terrible thing and that he would go to hell. When Father asked what it was Tom told him he couldn’t. The priest told him all sins can be forgiven if you seek forgiveness. Tom started to cry and told the priest he was doing a terrible thing to his body.

“What” asked the priest.

“I cannot explain it, I do not know the words.” Tom replied.

“Try.” Said the priest.

Finally crying more Tom said: “I touch my peepee and it feels good.” The priest asked him how old he was. “Thirteen.” Tom replied.

The priest told Tom, “That is no sin, it is just part of a boy’s growing up. You are doing nothing wrong, but we need to discuss this as it gets kind of complicated. When do you have time for us to talk?”

Tom told the priest he did not need to be home for at least an hour. It was a warm September afternoon. Tom and Father McFadden went outside and sat on a bench under a tree between the church and cemetery. Father McFadden began by telling Tom what he was doing was very normal for boys his age. He asked Tom what he knew about babies being made. Tom explained that his friend told him that a man would lie on top of a woman and rub his peepee against the woman and then later she would have a baby. But he said that he really did not understand it. The priest old Tom that he was right that it takes a man and a woman to make a baby. He also explained that they must be married or it is a sin. He then continued stating when a man and a woman make a baby it makes the man and woman feel really good, similar to the way Tom feels when he rubs his penis which the priest explained is the correct word for the peepee. When God created women and men he wanted them to have babies and for their babies to grow to adults and have babies. He designed man to get a special feeling when he rubbed against the woman to make a baby. If the woman loved the man she also got a special good feeling. The feeling was similar to what Tom feels when he rubs his penis but even better. Since a man and woman would feel good while making babies lots of babies would be made and someday the world would be full of people. That was God’s plan. If a man or woman did not have this special good feeling when making a baby, babies would not be made and there would be no people on earth. Not only were humans created this way, but all animals, birds and fish have special ways to make babies. They each have their special feel good way of making babies or eggs that hatch into animals, birds or fish.

Since God created men and women this way they want this special good feeling. But it is a sin for a man and woman to make a baby if they are not married. A man who is not married can rub himself as a way to get this feeling. This is no sin. Almost all young men at about your age discover this feeling and they masturbate which is what giving yourself pleasure is called. The priest asked Tom how he learned to do it. Tom explained about his older friend. The priest asked if they were still doing it together and Tom replied they did it together about once a week. The priest asked Tom how often he did it by himself. Tom replied about once a day, sometimes twice. The priest explained that if all they were doing is watching each other it was probably OK. The priest told Tom that he must never let this friend or anyone do anything that hurts Tom or anything that Tom does not want to do even if it does not hurt. Tom should never force anyone to do anything that they do not want to do. The priest also explained that two boys about the same age experimenting is probably OK but that he should never do it with an adult. He also told Tom he must never do it with a woman until married. The priest then repeated that what Tom was doing was not a sin, just a young man finding out about life. Since the beginning of time most young men have done this. For some strange reason each man usually keeps it a secret. The priest told Tom he didn’t need to tell his parents. He did state that if his parents were to find out they would probably not be surprised.

Tom asked the priest if he could ask him a question. “How do you know that a man has a better special feeling when he is with a woman since you are not married?”

The priest replied that he had done a lot of research so he could discuss the subject since people with questions about this often came to priests. Tom then asked the priest that since he was not married if he did it. The priest replied that masturbation is a very private act and that people just do not discuss it so what the priest does is not something that should be discussed. The priest also told Tom that he would have never asked him about it if Tom had not come to him with a concern.

Then Tom said he had one more thing that bothered him. He told him about six months ago when he did it white juice would come out and he would feel really great but then would feel really bad. Tom asked. “Am I normal?” Tom explained that the white juice was the same juice that his friend squirted out.

The priest replied. “You are now a man. The white stuff, called semen, is what is needed by the man to make a baby. So now you are ready to make babies. BUT you are not old enough to be married so you will just clean the juice up in a tissue and throw it away.”

The priest told Tom he had a book he wanted Tom to read. This book explained about babies and love. He asked Tom if it would be OK for the priest to tell Tom’s father that Tom was asking about growing up. The priest told Tom that he would tell his father he would give Tom a book that would explain growing up. He would only do this with Tom’s permission. Tom was reluctant but finally agreed. The following Sunday the priest had a short conversation with Tom’s father after mass. The priest then gave Tom the book and told Tom that after he read the book he should show it to his father. Tom did this and his father asked if he had any questions. Tom told him he had no questions. He told Tom not to be afraid to ask him any questions about “sex”. Tom later learned that his father had gone to the priest and thanked him for giving Tom the book. Tom also learned that the priest had told his father that Tom had come to him thinking he would go to hell since he was having thoughts and urges that felt strange and bad and that the priest had convinced him it was just normal boy maturing thoughts. Tom now realized that Father McFadden would not have told to Tom discuss it with his father if the priest had not known Tom’s father and assumed he would be supportive of what the priest had done for his son.

As Tom pulled into the church parking lot he had other thoughts about Father McFadden. Tom thought he was extremely handsome man with a charming smile and big hands that Tom visualized the priest jerking off. He thought about this every Sunday when he went up to take communion. Last Sunday he had gotten a boner when Father McFadden held the wafer to his lips. He had to go back and kneel for an especially long time to get it down. His mother smiled at him thinking he was having a special religious moment (which he was, not just the happening his mother visualized). The mass was the usual with Father McFadden giving the homily about helping your neighbors. While three priests and servers were giving communion this morning Tom, as usual, made sure he received the sacrament from McFadden. Tom stood in front of the priest bowing his head but looking up into those stunning deep blue eyes. While Tom was trying to appear somber the priest looked him straight in the eyes, smiled and winked. Tom almost choked on the wafer, again he had to make a quick retreat to his pew and kneel hoping he did not have a wet spot on his trousers from the raging hard on. He checked himself out and noticed a very small damp spot, luckily he had worn black trousers and it was not noticeable.

As he left church he thanked Father McFadden for an insightful homily. While shaking his hand Tom told him this was one of the most meaningful services he had ever attended. Father McFadden looked straight into his eyes and said “thank you, you are looking especially handsome today. I hear you were the star again at yesterday’s game, good going! Where are your parents?” Tom realized they were still holding hands.

Tom replied that they were out of town for a few days attending a convention in Oregon and that he was home alone. The priest told him that he hoped he was not lonely. “Don’t worry” Tom replied, “I have a full schedule organized. A friend is coming over this afternoon to help me study for an algebra exam.”

“Well, don’t forget the old saying” said McFadden, “All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.”

“I’ll remember that. Don’t worry.” said Tom with a twinkle in his eye. “Bye Father and don’t forget yourself, all work and no play isn’t healthy.”

Tom went home and made a sandwich for lunch while eagerly anticipating Peter’s visit. They had arranged for Peter to come over on his bike as soon as he could get out of the house after Sunday dinner. Every Sunday Peter’s family attended The Pleasant Valley Methodist Church after which they had Sunday dinner prepared by his mother.

When Peter had gotten home after the game on Saturday his parents asked him who gave him a ride. He explained that one of the football players had ridden home on the band bus as he needed to get back early to take his parents to the airport. He also told him that he had sat with this guy, Tom, on the bus and they discovered they were both taking advanced algebra. Tom had a different teacher and was having an exam on Tuesday. Peter agreed to go to his house and study with him. His mother asked him if it was OK for him to go there since his parents were not home. Peter explained that they had discussed this with his parents and they had approved. Actually it had never been mentioned but Peter would do anything to see Tom alone. He was not sure what they would do but remembered Tom saying how much he liked to look at naked guys but really could not without getting a hard on in the locker room.

Saturday evening after watching TV with his parents Peter went to his room. His mother always watched The Dinah Shore Show. Peter thought the guest star that evening, Roy Rogers, was really good looking. He decided to go to his room and think about Roy Rogers more. He told his parents he had some homework to do before going to bed. He went into his room and since the door did not have a lock he pushed his desk chair against the door wedging it into the door handle. His parents had never walked in on him but since he planned on some serious thinking about Roy Rogers in wanted total privacy.

He lifted the mattress and took out the muscle magazine hidden between it and the box spring. He had purchased an issue of Adonis – The Art Magazine of the Male Physique at a newsstand in downtown Cleveland when he and his mother had gone shopping for school clothes last August. He had an hour to wander around downtown while his mother did some clothes shopping at Halle’s for herself. He had put the magazine under his shirt. The magazine had photos of men in various poses. Some were wearing brief bathing suits and some just a small piece of cloth that Peter learned later was called a ‘G string’. Many were posing with their arms over their heads showing the armpit. Peter had a special fascination for armpits, probably because he had no hair under his arms. He noticed that all the other guys he had seen in the gym locker room and men at the pool had hairy pits. He did not know why he didn’t have any because he had plenty of hair around his cock and balls. He turned to his favorite page, a thin guy, not overly muscular like most with his left arm up and hand behind his head. The arm pit was hairless in the photo. The guy also had a nice smile and best of all a very full G string. Putting the magazine on the bed where he could easily see the guy he began his daily ritual.

He pulled down his pants and underwear, sat on his bed and looked at his cock. Slowly it moved up with the head hole looking straight at him. He looked at the magazine, then thought about Roy Rogers, but then realized he was not thinking about the muscle man or Roy Rogers, he was thinking about Tom. He wandered what Tom looked like naked. His first thoughts were of Tom’s arm pits. Then he imagined all possibilities of cock size, length and girth, hard and soft. He imagined it soft and slowly getting harder with it sticking straight up like Peter’s. He thought about liquid oozing out the head hole. He squeezed his hard cock. Juice of his own seeped out. He tasted it pretending it was Tom’s. He hoped he would taste Tom’s tomorrow. He thought about Tom’s balls, did they hang low, were they big or small, were they hairy or smooth. Hopefully all this would be answered tomorrow. He had seen a couple of guys with skin over their heads, he did not know why they were different. He wondered about Tom. He hoped he had the extra skin as it would be delightful to touch. He wondered who had the bigger cock. He finally grabbed his cock and started pumping up and down. In less than a minute it started to squirt. Peter leaned back and let it cover his face, chest and stomach. He laid there for a few minutes, catching his breath and running his hand over the creamy stuff. Then he did something he had never done before, he took as much in his fingers as possible and held it to his lips. It really had no special taste. He decided that next time he squirted he would do it in his hand and drink it all.

Peter pulled up his pants, moved the chair from the door leaving it open a crack and sat at his desk to start on the essay he was writing for his English class. He worked on the essay for about 30 minutes but got almost nothing accomplished as he was thinking of what might happen tomorrow. Deep down he had a fear that Tom would not remember and not be home. Or worse when he got there Tom would tell him he did not need help with algebra. These thoughts made Peter almost sick to his stomach. He started to get a headache and went to the bathroom to see if there was any aspirin. He never took aspirin except when he had a fever and his mother gave it to him. But the commercials on TV had told him that Bayer aspirin would relieve pain, and he certainly had pain. He found the tin of aspirins and rinsed out the bathroom glass. He took the aspirin, drank some water and was holding the glass when he had a thought, or maybe his cock had a thought. He opened his fly, looked at his soft cock in the mirror. He stared at it and slowly it grew bigger. Taking it in his fist he once again started pumping. This time all he thought of was the glass. When he got close he held the glass over the head of his cock and squirted a load into it. Without another thought he looked at the glass, held it up and said “here’s to you” as he had seen on TV when a drink was offered for a special occasion. He gave himself a big smile and drank it. Being the second time in less than an hour there was not the usual quantity. There was enough for a good taste. Again he determined it had no special taste, maybe a little salty, but it was his so it was special. He rinsed the glass, zipped up and flushed the toilet just in case his parents were upstairs and would wonder why he was in the bathroom if the toilet was not used. Peter went back to his bedroom, put on his pajamas, crawled into bed, cupped his dick and balls in his hand and happily got some zzz’s.

Peter woke up with his usual morning woody. Every morning for years he would do a quick yank to relieve. However, this morning he decided to hopefully save it for whatever fun and games he and Tom would have later. At Sunday dinner after church his mother commented that he was eating unusually fast. Peter replied for some reason he was starving and besides this was the best meat loaf he had ever had. He decided to slow down so his parents would not be suspicious of his planned activities. After dessert and helping his mother with the dishes he told his parents he would ride over to Tom’s to study. He was in the garage getting his bike out when he realized he had forgotten his algebra book. He went back into the house and got the book and joked to his parents about almost forgetting it. The ride to Tom’s house took about fifteen minutes. He was exceedingly nervous, almost to the extent of hyperventilating. What if Tom was not home, what if he decided that he did not want to “study”. What if, what if, what if. By now Peter was almost crying he was so nervous.

Finally he arrived at Tom’s home. Before he could ring the doorbell Tom opened the door and said “I thought you would never get here, I was afraid you might change your mind. Let’s have a class of root beer, then we can start our, umh, our umh, ah discussion. OK?”

TWO NAKED BOYS

They went into the kitchen where Tom took a bottle of Dad’s Old Fashion root beer out of the refrigerator and poured two tall glasses. He then suggested that they take them up to his room.

When they got to the room Peter started to sweat, then shake, then cry. He could not stand and sat on Tom’s bed. Tom looked at him and asked. ”Hey friend, what’s wrong? If you don’t want to stay I will be disappointed but it would be OK.”

“Oh NO” Peter replied. “That is not the problem. I was so afraid you would change your mind about our meeting. I have never had a friend like you. It was so easy to talk to you. When we were on the bus you were no longer Jockski and I was no longer the band nerd. We were two friends talking about real serious stuff. Even though I have only known you for less than 24 hours I have very deep feelings. These feelings are more than sexual. I was terrified that you would not want to see me or that all we would do is study algebra. I do not know what I want but I want to know you better. “

At this point Tom put his arm around Peter and they laid back on the bed. “I had some of the same feelings. I have been standing by the window waiting for you for the past hour.” Tom tightened his hold on Peter and was hugged back. Tom said “Let’s just lay here for five minutes, I will watch the clock and let you know when the time is up. We will just hold each other, saying nothing.”

The next five minutes felt like an eternity – but also felt wonderful. They were on their sides holding each other, chest to chest, hard cock to hard cock.

Tom said, “OK, the five minutes are up. I have a fantasy and I hope you will fulfill it. Yesterday I told you I enjoy looking at naked guys but have a problem in the shower room with getting too hot and having a raging hard on so I only take quick glances. I want you to slowly show me your body. Please?”

“You got it.” Peter said. “What do you want me to do?”

Tom then went to the closet and opened the door so the mirror was fully available. He then put a chair in the middle room. Tom then sat down and asked Peter to stand about three feet slightly to the side of the mirror. Tom positioned the chair so he could see Peter straight on and the reflection of his back and ass in the mirror.

Tom told Peter to take his shirt off. Peter was wearing an A under shirt under his flannel shirt. Tom told him he was going to lick something every time took an item off. He asked Peter to put his hands behind his head. “Wow, no hair under your arms. That is so hot! We are going to have a two minute rule for each item of clothes. After you take an item off we will stare at each other for two minutes and then I will touch you.” Tom stated.

The two minutes were agonizing. When the kitchen timer went off that Tom had brought into the room he got out of his chair and put his nose in Peter’s left arm pit. He then licked it gently. Peter gasped, he had never had such an intense, wonderful feeling. It was almost better but different than jacking off. Tom’s lick of his pit sent an electrical type shock through Peter’s body. He felt it run to his head, then to the end of each arm, down to his feet and finally settling on the end of his cock. His knees felt so weak that he almost fell to the floor but Peter stood rigid waiting for Tom’s next action. Tom then went to the other side and smelled then licked that pit. Tom uttered “My god, what a man smell, you sweated from riding your bike over here. That was the most fantastic smell I have ever tasted or smelled. My man.“

Tom sat down and said, “Take off our undershirt”.

They stared at each other for the required two minutes. Tom then got up and leaned down and softly blew on Peter’s right nipple. He then blew on the other. He then licked each nipple. Peter moaned. The feeling was even more intense than the pit lick if that was possible. Before Tom sat down he gently bit each nipple. Peter felt the pain, but it was a good pain. His knees were shaking.

Tom sat down again and asked Peter to take off his shoes and sox. Peter complied and stood there for two minutes with Tom staring at his face then moving down and staring at every part of Peter’s body. He then got up and asked Peter to sit in the chair. Tom kneeled in front of Peter and gently picked up one foot. He looked at the foot, sniffed the foot and then licked it sucking on each toe. Tom said: “Your sweaty feet smell so delicious. Just enough sweat to be you, a smell only you could make.” Tom then proceeded to do the other foot. The foot licking tickled Peter but it was a gentle and great feeling tickle.

Tom then asked Peter to stand up and remove his pants. Tom sat and watched as Peter lowered his corduroy pants. He pulled them off and stood in front of him in his white jockey briefs. The briefs were pure white with a large wet stain covering the head of his bulging cock. Tom got up and stood inches from Peter starring him straight in the eyes. He then moved his hips forward so they would be lightly touching cock to cock. Tom gently pressed his tormented friend during the two minute stint. Tom then lowered himself to his knees and gently lowered the white briefs. Peter’s cock sprung out facing upward. Tom leaned forward and kissed the pulsating head.

Peter cried out “Please stop, don’t touch me, I’m going to explode. I don’t want it to end yet, I want to torment you as you have done to me. I want this to last.” Tom smiled and backed away and told Peter it was now his turn.

Peter asked Tom to stand. He then proceeded to begin removing his clothes. Peter at a snail's pace took off Tom’s white T shirt. He was not wearing an undershirt. Peter stepped back and admired Tom’s upper body. The blond fur on his chest matched his gorgeous hair. He ran his hand over Tom’s face and down to his chest where he tenderly rubbed the soft fur then fingered his nipples, first one, then the other. Peter then took both of Tom’s arms and raised them over his head indicating that they were to stay there. He stepped back to marvel at his new friend. The blond patches at each arm pit mesmerized Peter. He leaned forward to whiff a pit and started to lick it when Peter jumped back and turned his back to Tom. “I have to cool down” Peter shouted. “I almost just came without touching my cock. That has never happened before. Let me just sit for a few minutes, not looking at you.” He sat with his eyes closed for a couple of minutes, his cock never went down but it did stop pulsating.

Eventually Peter opened his eyes, got up and went back to Tom. “No more slow stuff please! I cannot wait much longer.”

Peter kneeled in from of Tom quickly removing his shoes and then pants and underwear. Tom’s cock popped up almost hitting Peter in the face. Peter stared at it. The head was half covered by the uncircumcised skin. It was the first uncircumcised cock Peter had ever seen up close. It was the first uncircumcised cock Peter had ever seen hard.

He reached up to touch it and Tom cried, “NO! I’m too close”

Tom then pulled Peter up and held him tightly and adjusted their cocks so they were rubbing on their pressed together bellies. Tom held him tight and gently rocked back and forth. Within seconds they both exploded simultaneously with a force that neither had every felt. With bodies still pressed together they moved to the bed and laid down. They could each feel the others heart pounding. Tom pressed his lips to Peter and they gently kissed, their first kiss. Peter responded by forcing his mouth against Tom’s, their teeth crashing. Peter took the initiative and rolled over on top of Tom as they continued to hold each other tightly. He then pulled his arms away from Tom and put them squarely on the bed next to Tom’s shoulders. He slightly raised himself and starting humping his friend. He soon realized this could lead to another explosion. He wanted to slow down so he rolled off Tom and laid next to him with their cum covered cocks pointed up.

Peter then asked Tom to lie still so he could check out his beautiful dick. He got on his knees and took Toms dick in one hand and leaned over for a close inspection. He pulled the skin all the way back exposing Tom’s cock head. Then he pulled it forward totally covering the head. After doing this about ten times Tom asked him to stop or he would cum again. Peter did not stop. He kept moving his hand up and down, exposing the head, covering the head, exposing the head, covering the head.

Tom’s entire body trembled as his cock stood straight up and the juices once again poured out landing on his stomach. Peter, still holding the cock which he had felt throb as it came leaned over, first kissing Tom’s still hard cock and then leaning further and licked the cream off Tom’s stomach.

Tom said, “That’s gross” as Peter moved his head up and gently kissed Tom with his mouth slightly open with some of the juice running into Tom’s mouth. Tom grabbed the back of Peter’s neck pulling their mouths closer. Their cum covered tongues explored each other’s mouths. “Wow” Tom said. “Maybe that wasn’t so gross, Wow. That’s two for me but only one for you. Roll over on your back.”

Tom laid on his side next to Peter. He scooted down so that his head was even with Peter’s arm pit. He then proceeded to gently lick the pit while moving his hand down to Peter’s balls. He stroked the balls, licked the pit, softly pinched the balls, gently bit the pit. Peter laid there in ecstasy. His hard cock was throbbing. Tom continued and soon Peter shrieked as once again his cock exploded. This was the second time today and the second time in his life that he had cum without his cock being touched.

Tom moved up so their heads, shoulders and entire bodies were touching. He then rolled over on his side with his back to Peter and pulled Peter against him. With their bodies spooned front to back, totally done in they were soon both sleeping.

Peter woke first. Before he opened his eyes he could not remember where he was. He was against something warm. Opening his eyes he saw the back of Tom’s head. He did not want to disturb Tom. He did want to disturb Tom. He moved slightly into Tom. Tom responded by gently backing toward Peter.

“Hi Buddy” Tom said. “I really have to take a wicked piss, want to join me.”

Peter hugged Tom tighter and said “Sure.”

They got up, walked down the hall and stood next to each other at the toilet. Both were half hard. Tom’s skin completely covered his cock. He gently pulled it back exposing the entire head. Peter was enthralled. Just seeing Tom do this made him get harder. But he really needed to piss so attempted to calm himself. They both started steady streams, crossing the streams so they splashed on their legs. When finished both were hard.

“Shower time” Tom said. They both stepped into the shower and turned on the water. It sprayed on Tom’s back as he faced Peter. Peter took the bar of soap and smoothly rubbed it on Tom’s chest, then stomach, then hard cock and balls. He pushed the skin back and soaped the head, then pulled the skin forward and soaped the cock’s full length. He then told Tom to turn around as he did his neck, then shoulders, then back and finally ass. He was hesitant to get to involved with the ass. He was not sure what to do. Tom leaned forward and Peter rubbed his hand down the crack between the ass cheeks. Peter softly massaged the entire ass again getting the crack fully soaped. By now both cocks were at full attention. Tom turned around stating that it was his turn. He repeated the same process ending with Peter’s back to him. He then moved up to Peter’s ass and placed his cock vertically against the crack and reached for Peter’s cock. Slowly he pumped Peter’s cock while riding his against the ass. Soon they were both cuming, their third explosion in just a few hours.

“Wow, all that activity makes me hungry, let’s get something to eat, we could go to Manners Big Boy and chow down on giant hamburgers” Tom said.

Peter agreed and asked if he could call his parents. He knew they would not object but wanted them to know where he was and the progress of his study session. Peter’s mom said that it was OK but that she wanted Peter home before dark as he would be riding his bicycle. He explained that they were working on English themes and needed more time. He told her Tom would drive him home later. He could get his bike after school on Monday. To give his mother assurance he suggested she have Tom’s phone number but they would be gone for a while for supper.

Tom drove to Manners and they went inside taking seats at a booth in the back corner where there would be some level of privacy. They each ordered a Classic Big Boy (1/4 pound of pure beef in two patties with American cheese, crisp lettuce and the special sauce on a sesame seed three part toasted bun), a chocolate shake that was so thick you could put a straw in it and turn it upside down with nothing coming out of the glass and Manner’s famous glazed strawberry pie (giant strawberries in a thick glaze on a crisp pie dough smothered in whipped cream) .

Tom said: “We have to talk”. Oh, oh thought Peter, he has seen my naked body, played with my dick and now wants to move on to another conquest, oh well it was fun the few hours it lasted.

Tom continued, “I want to be your friend, but.” Peter remembered the saying he had heard “everything before the ‘but’ is bullshit - yeah he wants to be my friend but just to play with my naked body and dick. Nothing gained (except the opportunity to play with his foreskin and nuzzle his sweet blond arm pits), nothing lost (except more play with his foreskin and his sweet blond arm pits).

Tom continued. “Although I really want to be your friend, want to be able to talk to you like I have never talked to anyone and really really really want to play with your body we have to be cool. Neither one of us wants to be ostracized and called a homo or fag.”

Peter thought “For you it would be devastating - the most popular guy in school a ‘homo’. You would lose most of your friends, would not be welcome in the locker room or team table in the cafeteria, be laughed at by your teammates. Me, I don’t have many friends to lose and besides no one would really care if the ‘quiet guy’ was a ‘homo’.

While eating some of his shake with a long spoon because it was too thick to suck through straw Tom said. “At school we will mostly act like strangers. But, when we can get together we will be totally be into each other, both in mind and body. I want to hold you now. I wish I could take your hand and kiss it while sucking on each finger. I wish we could put our arms around each other as we walk out. I wish we could kiss as we got to the car. That cannot happen. I have read where homos were beat up just for acting different. I do not want someone hurting you just because you are you. When we are at school and see each other in the hall or at third period study hall on Tuesday and Thursday we will act like strangers. Are you surprised that I noticed you while sitting with the jocks? I did. There was something about you. It was not an accident that I choose to sit next to you on the bus. I do not know why but I wanted to know you better. However, when I see you at school I am going to pull on my ear. That is the signal that I am thinking of you. Is this OK with you? We will find reasons to be together. I know that from now on I will need a lot of help with algebra.”

Peter replied, “You are an amazing guy, sounds like a great plan. We will see what happens. Every time I see you pull your ear I know I will get hard. Maybe I should wear my first little boy jock strap if I can find it. It would be so tight that it would keep it under control. Or maybe that would be more of a problem. The tight jock would just rub me as I moved and give me more of a problem. When I see you I will touch my nose. We can have ear / nose sex every time we pass in the halls of Pleasant Valley High School.

They went to Tom’s bedroom as soon as they got back to the house. Immediately upon entering the room Peter said: “Freeze Tom, don’t move. I have not seen your dick soft and want to see what happens to the skin.” He immediately undid Tom’s belt and pulled down his pants. The soft dick started to snake up as soon as Peter looked at it. It was hanging down with the skin totally covering the head with about a quarter inch overhang. But as soon as Peter got on his knees to examine it the dick slowly crawled up and soon was full hard with the head just peeping out. “Oh well” Peter said. “Maybe someday I will see it soft.” He then laughed and said. “You will have to learn to control yourself”.

Tom replied “How can I control myself with your nose next to my balls.” That was an invitation for Peter to stick his nose into Tom’s balls, then turn his head and lick from the balls to the almost covered head of the dick. He pulled the skin back and licked more.

Tom and Peter played around for about a half hour. Peter lowered his pants and they had a sword fight with their dicks, tickled each other and Peter especially enjoyed reaching up under Tom’s shirt rubbing his pits and gently pulling on the soft pit hair. Although they were both normal, healthy, horny seventeen year olds neither could have cum again if their life depended on it. It wasn’t the three cumings of the afternoon that drained them, it was that all three had been the most intense ones either had ever had and the first one the most prolonged.

As Tom pulled into the driveway to drop Peter off at his home they noticed Peter’s mother looking out the window. Peter said, “Thanks, this was the most wonderful day of my life and I look forward to more study sessions.” Tom just smiled and pulled on his ear. Peter rubbed his nose, and as he walked toward his house he gave his ass two shakes in Tom’s face.

“Hi sweetie, did you have a good time?” His mother asked.

“I sure did mom. You cannot believe how much I accomplished at Tom’s house. It sure is a lot easier and informative when you work with someone else. I think Tom agreed and wants me to study with him another time. He has good grades although I think mine are better. Since we are both good students we seem to really benefit working together. “

“I have a little more homework to do so I’ll see you in the morning.” Actually Peter had a great deal of homework but was too tired from the day’s activities to finish it all. He said to himself “Fuck it, this is the first time I will go to class unprepared, I deserve a break. Being the first time I did not complete my homework is nothing compare to the other first time experiences I had today.”

Peter attempted to study for about a half hour but was too tired to concentrate. He put on his PJs, got into bed and was asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

Meanwhile Tom was in a similar situation. He had not finished his homework but was too tired to do more. He got naked and crawled into bed without even brushing his teeth. Sleep and happy dreams followed soon.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Another wonderful memory-filled chapter. So much of their separate 'sessions' reminded me of my own. I didn't have a chance to buy the magazine Peter had, but I did get similar ones once I was 18 and could mail order them...those poses still are so hot to me, and I remember most of the pictures being in black and white, but one or two were color.
Father McFadden is amazingly understanding for the time, though I have no experience with the Catholic church it surely isn't that way now. There were a couple 'dare' sessions with other kids, but nothing wild went on. I gave up pajamas once I got too old for the footed ones, and did underwear after that. I didn't get briefs in any other color than white until I was about 15 and could shop at Lazarus and buy my own.
On to the next one!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..