Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,694 Words
  • 1,639 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boys of the 1950s - 33. Chapter 33 A Disgruntled Southern Family 1963

When JB was not at Cleveland Clinic for treatments he and Professor (Uncle Will) Lang lived in the farm house in Seville. With the new first floor bedroom and bathroom addition paid for by Will the house was comfortable. Jacob Winkler stopped by every day usually with bread or dessert baked by his wife. Frequently the three, Will, JB and Jacob, would have an encounter. While JB was unable to ‘get it up’ due to the various medications he was taking he did enjoy the touching and watching his partner Will getting sucked off by Jacob and on occasion fucking the very willing farmer.

Every weekend either Henry / Seth or Tom / Peter visited. Father Sean came down midweek every two or three weeks. JB was getting weaker. There was no hope for a recovery. No one had been scheduled to visit the weekend Ralph came with little Eddie and Charlie to get away from Hank Stephens. Will was happy to have the visitors who arrived late Thursday evening. Friday morning Jacob stopped by and took the boys on a tour of the barn. They were fascinated seeing a cow up close for the first time. Midmorning Will asked Ralph to stay with JB while he went shopping in Medina. He confided to Ralph that he just needed to have some free time away from the farmhouse where he tended JB 24/7. Will offered to take the boys with him if they and their father agreed. By now the boys were comfortable with Will and gladly went on this adventure. They were taken to a restaurant for lunch and helped Will carry the groceries and supplies he bought. Saturday Will took the boys again, this time they went to a movie matinee. The Walt Disney production, Son of Flubber staring Fred McMurray was showing. This was the first movie in a theater the boys had ever seen. Since they frequently watched TV this was not as exciting as Will’s first movie many years earlier.

Will also took photos of the boys playing in the yard, the barn and with the cows. He then let the boys assist him in the darkroom where the photos were developed and printed.

They were all relieved when Tim called informing them that the sheriff had threatened Hank Stephens with thousands of dollars in child care costs due the county and that he had promptly left town. They were also relieved that Hank had never mentioned that he wanted to see his boys. While they were relieved, they were also sad realizing that the natural father had no interest in his sons.

Three weeks later JB quietly passed away in his sleep. As he and Will had discussed there were no calling hours at a funeral home and no church service. The following weekend all Will’s family: Tom, Peter, Seth, Henry, Roland, Alex, Jacob, Sean, and Frank met at the farm for a ‘Celebration of JB’s Life’. Sean performed an abbreviated funeral service, not as a priest but as a friend. He respected Will and JB’s decision to have a nonreligious funeral. He realized both Will and JB had turned away from the church as the church had turned away from them. He was aware that Will only attended church in Daisyville since it was part of small town social activities. Not to attend church would have been noted and made Will appear as an outsider. He wanted to do nothing to bring attention to his life style. In Daisyville church contacts had been valuable in finding people who wanted to pose nude and in a sexual way for his backroom photography business. Since Will taught at a church related college attending church had been expected.

JB had been cremated. His ashes were at the celebration. Will and JB had agreed that eventually both of their ashes would be combined and then dispersed into the Olentangy River. From the Olentangy they would flow into the Scioto River, then Ohio River, then Mississippi River onto the Gulf of Mexico then flow through the Caribbean Sea into the Atlantic. From there the ashes would travel to many of the places Will and JB had visited. They hoped someday their ashes would wash ashore at the idyllic Sicilian Village of Taromina on the Mediterranean Sea where they had seen and played with beautiful boys on the beach.

Obituaries were sent to newspapers in Athens, Georgia and the small rural town of Cou Rouge, Georgia where JB was born.

Jerry Bob Huntington, PhD, 71, of Seville, Ohio, passed away April 21, 1963 surrounded by his close friends including William Lang, his friend and traveling companion of 35 years. A celebration of his life will be held at his farm home on April 28. Born in Cou Rouge, Georgia he followed a career in the academic profession. He was a graduate of the University of Georgia and returned to his alma mater for a successful teaching career where he became a Distinguished Professor of Economics.

In addition to William Lang he is survived by a circle of friends that included Peter Smith and Tomas Kowalski of Columbus, Ohio; Henry Bailey and Seth Cuddley of Cleveland, Ohio; Attorneys Bradford Miller and Orville Kingston of Athens Georgia; and Jacob Winkler of Seville, Ohio. He is also survived by two brothers and a sister and nieces and nephews in Cou Rouge, Georgia.

Burial will be private. Donations in his memory may be made to the University of Georgia Development Fund or the Cou Rouge, Georgia Public Library.

JB had assisted in the writing of his obituary. He specifically wanted to mention his family in passing in a way in indicate that they were remembered but not by name.

In consultation with Attorneys Bradford Miller and Orville Kingston of Athens Will and Peter contacted a local attorney to probate the will. Soon after the obituary appeared in the Cou Rouge, Georgia newspaper an attorney representing JB’s long lost brother contacted the Medina County probate judge. A copy of the will was mailed to the brother with instructions to contact Attorney Miller in Athens, Georgia. Since the will had specifically stated that no one in JB’s family was to receive any inheritance the Athens attorneys were prepared to discuss the will with JB’s family.

The will had an unusual preamble discussing JB’s relationship with his family. It detailed the treatment and shunning he had received from every member of his family including not being notified when either his father or mother passed away. It further stated that no one in his family was to share in any part of his estate and that the executor was requested to use the assets of the estate to contest any attempt by his family to benefit from his estate. Bequests were made to various charities with the largest donation, $2,000, being given to the Cou Rouge Public Library in JB’s home town. The bulk of the estate was left to Peter. The original will written twenty years earlier had Will as the primary beneficiary. Will and JB had decided that since Will was financially stable and that Peter would inherit most of Will’s estate it made no sense to have JB’s estate pass on to Will then to Peter.

Attorney Orville (Ollie) Kingston suggested Peter visit Athens as soon as possible to review the assets of the estate. Most of the assets that Peter would inherit were invested in stocks and real estate. Ollie wanted Peter to meet with JB’s stockbroker / financial advisor and most importantly good friend, Daniel Hewes.

Peter rescheduled his university obligations and booked a flight to Atlanta. Ollie met him at the airport and took him to his home in Athens where Peter would stay. By coincidence JB’s brothers and sister were meeting with Ollie the following day with their attorney in hope of revoking the will. While they drove Ollie stated there was no reason for Peter to meet with JB’s family. However, he thought it might be entertaining for Peter to witness the meeting. It would give Peter a better insight into how JB’s siblings thought about their brother. Ollie suggested that Peter sit in as his assistant. Peter would just smile and do as Ollie instructed. The group would graciously be offered coffee that Peter would serve.

Ollie needed no preparation for the meeting except for a good fuck to put him in the proper frame of mind. After dinner at a local restaurant they returned to Ollie’s home for vigorous relaxation. As soon as they entered Ollie’s home he ran to the bedroom, tore off his clothes and was naked in bed on his back waiting for Peter to plow into him. Peter having taken a moment to piss didn’t bother to zip up. He just lowered his pants and flung Ollie’s legs onto his shoulders. He pumped fast and hard as he knew Ollie wanted it. In less than a minute he pulled out and shot his load onto the willing attorney’s stomach and chest. Using his cum as lube he finished off Ollie with his fist. The two men had a slow sensual shower. Peter resisted another fuck although he was hard and ready in the steamy shower. They dried each other off and both put on robes. They ate slices of red velvet cake that Ollie had purchased as the second dessert of the evening knowing he, himself would be the first dessert. While having the cake Ollie explained his strategy in handling JB’s siblings and attorney. They then returned to the bedroom for round two which was slow and sensual. Round three happened sometime in the middle of the night. Round four, following morning coffee lasted almost an hour as both men were hot and horny but drained and slowed down by all the previous activity.

At the office Ollie escorted JB’s brothers, AK - Alan Kenny and CT – Charlie Tommy, his sister, Judy, and their attorney into the conference room. Ollie introduced his assistant Willie Weeks (actually Peter) who took their coffee orders. He soon returned with the coffee and a box of donuts.

AK immediately started “Our loving brother, our own flesh and blood left his estate to some Peter in Ohio. Is this Peter a pansy who enticed our brother into some kind of sordid relationship and then convinced him to give him the money that rightfully belongs to the family of our JB! We realize our brother lived in a different world and lived a life that would make Jesus cry. However, we forgive him and we love him no matter how he lived. This will was only written a couple of years ago. How did this man whore get into our dearly departed brother’s life? He’s probably some piece of trash that lives off gullible men.”

Judy piped in, “I wouldn’t be surprised if this Peter guy blackmailed our dear brother to get all that he got.”

CT added, “JB died in Ohio, hundreds of miles from the home he loved. Did this Peter give his body to poor JB to entice him up north away from his God loving home. I wouldn’t be surprised if we discovered that Peter, the whore, murdered our dearly beloved brother. I am going to contact the police up there. I want a full investigation into my brother’s death.”

Ollie just sat with a serious look on his face as the garbage spewed out of the mouths of the brothers and sister. Ollie turned, “Willie (actually Peter) are you making note of these allegations?”

Willie (Peter) with a sincere serious expression replied, “Yes sir.”

Ollie than began. “I assume you have read the will. Permit me to reread to you the following from the will.” He then read the section that detailed the treatment and shunning JB had received from every member of his family including not being notified when either his father or mother passed away. He also read the section stating that no one in his family was to share in any part of his estate and that the executor was requested to use the assets of the estate to contest any attempt by his family to benefit from his estate.”

“You are correct in noting that this will was written just a couple of years ago and that Peter Smith was not an heir until then. However, I have your brother’s original will written over 20 years ago. In that will all of you were also excluded from any inheritance. William Lang, your brother’s friend and traveling companion of over 30 years was the primary beneficiary. So even if the new will had not been written you would still be in the same boat. You are probably wondering who this Peter Smith is. He is William Lang’s nephew. Hardly a whore, he is a PhD candidate for an engineering degree from Ohio State University. Since William Lang has become independently wealthy over the years, thanks in part to your brother’s shrewd investment advice, he no longer needed the inheritance. Since JB wanted his estate to go to his ‘lover’, note I said ‘lover’ and his ‘lover’ requested it go to his nephew JB complied to his ‘lovers’ request and made Peter Smith his beneficiary. Incidentally Peter Smith has been very much involved in JB’s life and a comfort to him as he suffered from cancer. As far as murder. That charge is ridiculous. JB was under the care of a full compliment of doctors at the Cleveland Clinic and locally near his new home that he loved in Ohio. It was Peter Smith who sat at his bedside while he failed and while you continued to ignore your brother that you claim you loved so much. Another ridiculous statement was that you forgive your brother. For what? Living the life that God gave him. You are the ones that should be ashamed. It’s too late to ask him for forgiveness. And when you die he will be with the angels, you the hate filled family will be far below him. May you rest in ‘Hell’.”

“I remind you that the will specifically stated that no one in JB’s family was to receive any inheritance and that the assets of the estate were to be used to make sure they got nothing. Now if you want you may fight the will. This will make your brother happy. The more you fight the richer your attorney here will get the poorer you all will be.”

“You might wonder why your brother made such a generous donation to the Cou Rouge Library. He did it specifically to remind you every time you pass the library that your brother died a rich man and you who treated him and his ‘Lover’ of over 30 years so poorly got none of his wealth, nothing, nada, zilch.”

“If you do contest the will you will have to do in Ohio. Brad Miller, Senior Partner of this firm, wrote the original will that excluded you all years ago. He was a good friend of JB and would do all possible to make sure JB’s wishes are granted. Attorney Miller chose not to meet with you today as he feared he would not be able to remain professional in your presence. I would gladly travel to Ohio to assist the attorney probating the will and make sure none of you received anything. As you remember JB specifically stated that the assets of the estate should be used to fight any contesting by his family.”

“I suggest you go home and continue to forget about your brother’s existence. He died a happy man surrounded by his loving family, none of which were blood related. Now if you will excuse me I have a client to meet. My assistant will show you out.”

Later that day Ollie received a phone call from the attorney representing the brothers and sister. He told Ollie that off the record he would have a difficult time working with the family. While they had a right to representation he was relieved that they had decided not to pursue the issue. He thanked Ollie for his professionalism during the morning’s altercation. Ollie thanked the lawyer for his thoughts. Then he told the lawyer, “Off the record I have something interesting to tell you. Remember my assistant who brought you the coffee and donuts and then professionally escorted all of you out of the office. His name was not Willie Weeks as he was introduced but Peter Smith, the primary heir. Peter just happened to be in Athens to discuss the will and meet with JB’s financial advisor. When I asked Peter what he thought about being called a man whore, blackmailer and murderer he just laughed. He told me that if he had any respect for them it would have seriously bothered him. But hearing the garbage flowing out of their mouths just reinforced his understanding of JB’s decision to distance himself from the white trash of Cou Rouge.”

That evening Ollie arranged for Peter to have dinner with Daniel Hewes, JB’s stockbroker, investment advisor and friend. They met at Athen’s finest restaurant. As a gorgeous man that appeared to be in his early 50s approached their table Peter felt a twinge of exhilaration. Peter stood and shook hands with the handsome man. He felt the penetrating deep blue eyes seeing into his soul. The man was a little over six feet with dirty blond hair. Peter just gazed back into his eyes and said “It is a pleasure to meet you. I heard you were a good friend of both JB and Uncle Will. Thank you!” They enjoyed dinner and conversation. Little was discussed about the investments that Peter had inherited. Daniel suggested that Peter visit his office the following morning and review all the assets with his associate, Victor Hermoso. He also told him that his Uncle Will had written to them authorizing the firm to discuss his investments with Peter. He and Victor would make recommendations concerning the investments. He told Peter that he could transfer the investment management to Ohio or continue to use his office. There was no need for Peter to make a hasty decision. At the conclusion of the main course Daniel suggested they return to his home for coffee, dessert and brandy. Ollie had previously told Peter that they would be invited to Daniel’s home and that he would certainly enjoy an evening of conversation.

Ollie and Peter arrived at Daniel’s home a few minutes after Daniel had arrived. They were met at the door by a tall handsome negro the color of milk chocolate. Again Peter felt a twinge of exhilaration. “Good evening Attorney Kingston. It is always a pleasure to have your visit” the handsome butler stated.

“Cut the crap,” Ollie replied as he reached for the ‘butler’s’ neck and pulled him into a deep kiss. “May I introduce Peter Smith, a good friend of the departed JB.”

Daniel joined them in the entry hall and while putting his arm around the ‘butler’ said, “Welcome to our home. I see you have met Alfred.”

Daniel ushered them into the den. He then said to Alfred, “Love, while I serve the dessert and coffee why don’t you tell our young friend the story of our meeting. Peter, Ollie has told us your love story. Fascinating! Now Alfred will tell you ours.” Daniel then left the room and while Alfred began his tale Daniel returned and served the coffee and dessert of pecan pie.

Alfred began,” About 15 years ago I was walking on the sidewalk of North Jackson Street when I saw this incredibly handsome man approaching. Being just a nigger I stepped aside to permit him to pass unmolested. He stared at me with his piercing eyes and smiled. I did what a nigger should not do, especially in Georgia 15 years ago. I did not lower my head. I looked him straight in the eye. I wanted to smile but knowing my place gave no expression. I continued to walk but just wanted to see that man handsome man with the beautiful eyes and smile. I turned around and watched him walk away. But, at the same moment I turned around he turned and looked at me still smiling with a twinkle in his eyes. We were about 50 feet (16 m) apart. He continued to look at me and began walking toward me. I thought to myself You are either in big trouble or this white guy wants a blow job. He walked up to me and said, ‘You are incredibly handsome. I apologize for being so forward but I just had to tell you that.’ Well I wanted to tell him what a hot dude he was but keeping my place I just said ‘Thank you’. He then said, ‘There is something about you that mystifies me. I cannot explain it. But just looking at you gives me a warm feeling. I realize you are most likely uneasy speaking to a white man in a friendly way. But, please tell me a little about yourself.’ I told him that I had lived in Athens all my life and that I had attended Fort Valley State College near Macon for one year but could not afford to continue. He asked me what I studied at Fort Valley. I told him I wanted to be a writer and took whatever writing and composition courses were available to freshmen. He then told me my life seemed interesting and he wanted to know more about me. I could not believe a white man I met on the street cared about me. He was very understanding about my situation and suggested we go to his office where we could talk more. I thought, here comes the blow job request. He gave me his business card and asked if I would please, yes a white man said ‘please’, come to his office in 30 minutes. He told me to just walk in and tell the receptionist that he had an appointment. I noted from his business card that he was a stockbroker.”

“When I arrived at his office the receptionist seemed pleased to see me. She took me to his office. He got up from his desk and in front of the receptionist walked over to me and put out his hand to shake mine. I had never shaken hands with a whitie before. But taking his lead I reached out and shook his. It was the most wonderful feeling I had ever had. His hands were so welcoming. He then told me he was going to order a sandwich for lunch and asked me if I would like either a ham and cheese or corned beef sandwich and a coke. I was shocked and when I didn’t immediately reply he told the receptionist to have one of each delivered with a bag of chips two pieces of apple pie and two cokes. She left the office and closed the door. He was still standing in front of me and reached for my hand again. As he held my hand he told me I had the hands of a writer. He sat at his desk and motioned for me to sit opposite him. It was so easy to talk to him. We talked about my life and his life, my dreams and his dreams. Lunch was delivered and he asked me which sandwich I preferred. I chose the ham and cheese. After an hour of conversation he told me he had to meet with a client and do some work. He asked me to visit his home that Saturday. He explained that he fully realized the perils of a black man visiting the home of a white man socially. He suggested the following plan. I would go to his back door about 10:00 in the morning. He would take me to the shed in the backyard and take a broom. I would then sweep the front walk and sidewalk along the street working very slow. He wanted the neighbors see this black man doing yard work. After I finished the work outside that would take no more than ten minutes I would return to the back door. He would invite me in supposedly to do work in the house.”

“I did as he suggested and after sweeping knocked on the back door. He invited me into the kitchen and suggested that I sit at the kitchen table. He then put sandwich fixings, cold chicken, hot baked beans and other food on the table. We ate and talked for more than an hour. I told him about a book I had written. No one had ever read it. He asked to see it. I was reluctant but told him I would bring it on my next visit. Without being too specific we had each indicated that we had no interest in dating women. He suggested that we sit here in the den. I sat on the sofa and he sat next to me. Our bodies were so close our shoulders touched. He reached for my hand and once again told me I had the hands of a writer. You can imagine what happened next. As he held my hand our knees pressed against the others. Neither of us moved away. He reached up and put his hands on my face. Turning my face toward him he told me I was the most gorgeous, sensual man, white or black, he had ever seen. He stared into my eyes. I got bold and leaned forward. He leaned into me and we kissed a long hungry probing kiss. It wouldn’t surprise you to hear that we spent the afternoon in bed. Two weeks later I moved in. To all but his special friends I am the house boy / butler / chauffeur. To his real friends I am Alfred, his lover. His mother who lives with us treats me like a son. Don’t worry about Daniel’s mother. She has an apartment in the coach house where I believe she is entertaining a gentleman friend this evening. Tomorrow at breakfast she will want to hear all the details of what happened here. I will give her an edited version. She will share her adventures of the night. She and I have these conversations after Daniel departs for the day. He doesn’t want to share his sex life with his mother or pry into her’s . She and I actually enjoy it. Thanks to her I am a published author. That story, as interesting as it is, is too much for this evening.”

As Daniel offered his guests brandy there was a knock on the backdoor. “Come on in” Daniel called out.

To Peter’s shock a stunning young black woman entered the room. Her skin color was almost ebony, one of the blackest negros Peter had ever seen. Her deep black eyes were a contrast to her long blond hair. Her light pink dress with a low neckline was designed to accentuate her ample bosom. The length of her shapely muscular legs were emphasized by the short length of her dress. The hot pink spike heels were the foundation for the sexiest looking female Peter had ever been close to.

Daniel stated, “Hello Victoria. Welcome to our home.”

Before he could say anything else she took one look at Peter and said, “Who is the darling handsome young man? When you old farts invited me over I never dreamed I would see such a fetching boy.” As she sat next to Peter she took his hand in her’s and with her other hand rubbed his chest while gently pinching his nipple through his shirt. “Tell Victoria all about yourself.” She dropped her hand into Peter’s lap and rubbed his thigh dangerously close to his crotch while the other men looked on in amusement.

Peter was totally conflicted and wanted to pull away as he realized he was getting hard from the touch of a woman.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Man, JB's family were a piece of work. I'm glad Ollie came up with the plan to have Peter there anonymously...it was a nice twist. It was also nice that the other lawyer called to say he was glad the family backed off from the legal challenge.
I'm very surprised about the financial advisor's relationship...most uncommon for that time and place. The South wasn't overly accepting at the best of times, and I'm not sure it would be very acceptable even today. Not sure which would upset their mores the most, a gay relationship, or a mixed race relationship. :)
I'm enjoying this story as it stirs up memories of the way things were when I was a kid, and brings to mind that even in the 70s it wasn't a good idea to be open in a small Ohio town. The only black people I knew then was an older couple who were friends of my parents--they would take me on day trips to visit historical sites around Ohio, and they were great friends to me...but I never knew any my own age since none lived in our town, and the first one to graduate from my high school did that the same year I did--she'd moved there that year.
More please!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..