Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 5,282 Words
  • 1,770 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boys of the 1950s - 31. Chapter 31 Six New Parents

Rock-A-Bye Baby

Ann Margaret Kowalski was born November 26, 1962. Bedroom nurseries were set up on both the first floor next to the girls’ bedroom and upstairs next to the boys’. The afternoon Tom brought Ann and Ann Margaret (as she would be called) Ann the mother laid down and rested while Tom changed the first of hundreds of diapers he would do in the next few years. Ann Margaret was obviously hungry and her mother was resting so Tom made the formula and gave her a bottle. From the first day she was home Tom was very much involved in her care. The first night home she slept in the first floor nursery and Ann gave her the middle of the night bottle. The next day Ann Margaret was upstairs and her father did the feeding and changing. Peter and Louise were also involved in the many tasks of child care: feeding, changing, bathing, playing and cleaning up messes. It was as if Ann Margaret had four loving parents. The same scenario followed for all the Smith / Kowalski children.

Meanwhile, Back in Breslau, Pennsylvania

In Breslau Pennsylvania Ralph and Tim were having dinner when the doorbell rang. Ralph answered the door and was shocked to see Mary standing on the porch with two young boys. This was the Mary that had attempted to seduce Tim years earlier when he returned from his Army active duty. She had asked him to take her to a Doris Day movie in Jonesville after church the first Sunday after he returned. In the theater she had first moved into him, then placed her hand on his thigh, then crotch, then unzipped him and reached in for his dick. Tim excused himself to go to the bathroom and when he returned sat as far away as he could in the seat next to Mary. Their ride home was quiet. He just dropped her off and said a civil good bye. A month later she married Hank, the bully, Stephens. Eight months after the movie experience she had a baby boy. She had another boy ten months later and then Hank disappeared. Tim later realized Mary knew she was pregnant and wanted him to fuck her so she could cajole him into being the father and her husband, not Hank, the bully, Stephens.

Mary standing there with the two young boys asked if she could talk to Tim. Ralph invited her in. Tim had come to the front door. She asked Ralph to take the boys outside and show them around the yard while she talked to Tim. Tim just looked at Ralph and nodded toward the door. Ralph realized that Mary did not want the boys to hear what she told Tim. Ralph said to the boys, “Hey guys, let’s go outside and play tag.”

As soon as Ralph left with the boys Mary began her story, “I didn’t want the boys to hear what I had to say. I’m glad that Ralph understood. You know I had a crush on you and my little sister was sweet on Ralph. But, you guys seem to want to live together. As you know I married Hank Stephens just before Eddie was born. Then Hank got me pregnant as soon as he could and Charlie came along ten months later. The short time we were together I am positive he was banging a lot of local sluts. He forced himself on me soon after I returned from the hospital with Eddie. He threatened to hurt the baby if I didn’t let him fuck me. One of the best things that ever happened to me was when he disappeared right after Charlie’s birth six years ago. The boys and I have been living with my ma since then. Life with her was not so good before and when I moved in after Hank vanished right after Charlie was born my ma let me know what a burden we were. Maybe if pa was around it would have been better but he died when I was ten years old. I worked at the Pick-n-Save and ma took care of the boys and worked at Smilies Bar on the weekends. Many times she brought home some guy. Didn’t bother her how much noise she made with her latest fuck mate. She didn’t even care if the door was open. More than once I got up and closed her door and went to the boys’ room to make sure they were sleeping through it. A couple of times the guys came into my room and forced themselves on me. Ma would just laugh and say I needed some loving. It wasn’t love, it was rape but what could I do. Luckily I have one of those new devices that keeps you from getting knocked up or I would have more kids and not have any idea who the father was. Sometimes these guys would get rough with the boys. More than once I had to take them out of the house or one of them might have beat my boys. Ma just said ‘They need to learn to be tough’. How does a four year old learn to be tough from a man who beats him. More than once the neighbors called the sheriff. Whenever he came ma would talk to him and convince him everything was under control. We never had enough money. The money situation got a little better about six months ago but life with ma turned to hell. One night after her shift at Smilies she brought home a trucker. I heard ma screaming and thought someone was trying to kill her. I opened her bedroom door and she was flat on her back with this guy on top fucking hard. She was screaming ‘drive it in – I want that cock, GO, GO, GO’. I just quietly shut the door and listened to her bed crashing against the wall that adjoins my bedroom. In the morning The trucker, Alfie, was still there. He is still there now. When he isn’t on the road he is there fucking my ma ever night with the bed crashing against the wall my bed is against.”

“A couple of times when he was drunk he has come into my room, always naked with a big hard dick. I tell him to go away and he doesn’t touch me. He does stand by the door with his big dick in his fist jerking off until he comes on the floor. Then he just laughs and goes back to my ma’s room. Once when he had a few beers I saw him showing his dick to the boys. It was big and hard and he was fisting it telling the boys how good it felt. The boys are only six and seven years old. They had no idea what he was doing.” I don’t know if he has ever touched them or done anything else. I don’t think so but I am not sure.” Once when I came home from work early I walked past ma’s open bedroom door. She was on her knees giving him a blow job while the boys were in the living room watching TV. More than once he and ma have gotten into big fights. The neighbors have called the sheriff more than once. When Sheriff Michaels comes ma tells him they were just having fun. As soon as the sheriff leaves they laugh and then a major fucking begins.”

“In a way Alfie is nice to us. He seems to have a good salary. He gives ma money for groceries. We have not been hungry since he arrived. Also, he and ma go to the store in Jonesville and he pays for clothes for all of us and other stuff for the house. When he isn’t drinking he is a good man. If ma wants to be fucked and blow him that’s OK. I sure was no saint. But, to do it so the boys can hear it and might see it is not right.”

Tim just sat there listening. He had heard rumors about what went on in Mary’s house. She continued, “My cousin from Pittsburg visited last week. Her husband is in jail and she would like me to come and stay with her. She has a little girl three years old. She told me I could get a good job at the Wonder Bread bakery / factory where she works. Actually she has been fucking the foreman and he told her I could also get a job there. I need to go to Pittsburg to check this out. If everything is OK I will move there with the boys and get them out of my ma’s house.”

“I do not trust my ma and her boyfriend to have the boys. This weekend she is working. I do not want to leave them home alone with Alfie. If he drinks God knows what he might do. Or, he might just take off and leave the boys home alone. I need someone I trust to take care of my boys for two days. Tim, I’ve known you all my life and I trust you totally. That is why I tried to get you interested in me just before Eddie was born.”

“Please, I brought a bag with their pajamas and some clean clothes for two days. You can drop them off at school at 8:30 tomorrow morning and pick them up at 3:00. Then on Saturday just let them hang out. I will be back on Sunday. If all goes well, I will move to Pittsburg on Monday.”

“I left their bag on the porch. I’ll see you in a couple of days.” Mary got up and walked out of the house and got in her old Dodge and drove off before Tim could reply.

Tim was in a state of shock. Mary had not given him a chance to reply. She just left without a goodbye to the boys. Tim went outside and repeated Mary’s story to Ralph while little Eddie and Charlie ran around the yard. They had no choice but to take the boys in.

They took the boys into the house and asked them to sit at the table while their supper cooked. Tim started to explain that they would be staying there a couple of days when Eddie said, Mom told us we would stay with you and that we should be very good. I hope you don’t yell like Uncle Alfie did. He scared us and spanked us when we made too much noise.”

Tim told the boys not to worry. They would have a lot of fun. Luckily Ralph had cooked spaghetti for dinner and was able to make more for the boys by cooking more pasta and adding a can of tomatoes to the sauce. After dinner Tim took the boys to the bathroom and told them to take baths. He hoped that boys aged six and seven could take baths unsupervised. He realized that since he and Ralph were two guys living together there could be concern about them taking in little boys. Tim ran the bath water and let the boys bath together. He did not stay in the bathroom but did leave the door open. Ralph had retrieved the bag of clothes from the front porch. Ralph removed his clothes from one of the dresser drawers of the back bedroom that would be the boys’ room. This was Ralph’s official bedroom although he had never slept in it. Tim gave the boys their PJs. He showed them where he and Ralph would be sleeping and told them to wake them up if they were worried about anything. Then both he and Ralph tucked the boys in the single bed in the back bedroom.

Ralph decided the boys needed a bedtime story so made up a story since they had no children’s books in the house. The story was a happy story about a little boy that had fun playing with rabbits in the yard and then visited the store where he was allowed to buy one piece of candy. He told the boys to think about the candy and tomorrow after school they could go to the store and buy a piece of candy. They left the door open and bathroom light on. That night Tim and Ralph did not sleep naked for the first time since they had moved in together. They wore boxer shorts and T shirts. If the boys came into their bedrooms in the morning they did not want them telling stories about being naked with them.

The next morning, Friday, Tim and Ralph were up before the boys. They dressed and while Ralph made breakfast Tim woke the boys and laid out their clothes for school. When they came down to breakfast Tim asked what they did for lunch. He asked if they took a sandwich and bought milk or if they bought a complete lunch. Eddie replied that sometimes their mom made a sandwich and sometimes she gave them money for lunch. But most days she didn’t make the sandwich or have any money so they just skipped lunch. Tim was shocked and told them they would have a good lunch that day. He gave each boy fifty cents for lunch which was more than it would cost.

Tim took the boys to school. After he determined they were headed to their classrooms he stopped by the principal’s office. Gene Morton had been principal when he attended Breslau Elementary School. When he walked into the office Gene gave him a big smile, “Welcome back to Breslau Elementary School. Did you come back to make up time for all the classes you missed when you played hooky” he stated as he laughed. Tim had been sent to the principal’s office more than once when he totally exasperated his teacher. But since he was an excellent student with high grades and always cheerful and helpful when not mischievous he never got into serious trouble. Truth being Principal Morton had a soft spot for the cute boy who he thought had grown into a cute man.

Without going into details he explained how he was taking care of Eddie and Charlie for a couple of days while their mother visited her cousin.

“Those unfortunate boys. I feel so sorry for them. I know their mother is trying but living with the town whore, excuse my French, Mary and the boys are in a terrible situation. I have talked to the county social worker about their home situation. If half of what I have heard is true about what goes on in that house it is amazing that those boys seem so well behaved. Not only have I discussed their situation with the county social worker, I have also talked to Sheriff McKenzie about them. He has told me tales about what he has found there. More than once there has been consideration about taking them away from that environment. But, you know. According to the courts ‘Mother knows best’.”

“Actually it is a relief to know that the boys are with you. At least they will have a couple of days of a normal life. Maybe after Mary comes back you could do something to help the boys.”

“I heard you and Ralph Woods have moved into your Grandmother’s old house. How are you guys doing. Of all the students that have passed through this school you were one of my favorites and Ralph close to it. I had heard rumors that you and Mary were an item before she married Hank. Why she married him I will never know.” Then with a chuckle, “Actually since Eddie was born a few months after the wedding I assume I know why they married. While you were one of my favorites, Hank was probably my least favorite of all students I have ever had. What a problem. Best thing to happen to the village of Breslau was when he disappeared. Life for Mary living with her mother might be ‘hell’ but life with Hank would be double hell.”

“Give me your number at work. I do not anticipate any problems with the boys. But I should have contact information for all students.” They then discussed lunch, pick up time, homework and other matters related to the boys’ schooling.

Tim got the feeling that Principal Morton had a special interest in their living arrangements. He finally decided to invite him to stop by sometime. He told him Ralph was an excellent cook and that they would invite him to dinner soon. Morton seemed very pleased with the invite.

That afternoon Tim picked up the boys after school and as promised took them to the corner store and let them each buy one piece of candy. The boys appeared not to know how to react to a generous offer. He finally convinced them that whatever they picked would be theirs and they did not need to do anything special to get it. Finally, they each choose something, Eddie a Tootsie Roll and Charlie a box of Cracker Jacks. Tim told them they could eat their treat now, eat half now and save the rest for later or save the entire treat for later. Both boys decided to eat it now.

Tim also bought some hot dogs and rolls, marshmallows, a can of beans and milk. He told the boys they would have a picnic for dinner. The boys did not understand what he was talking about. Evidentially picnics were not something done at their home, just a lot of random fucking.

On the way home he stopped by his parent’s house to get some of his old toys and some children’s books. Luckily his mother threw nothing away. He introduced the boys to his mother and briefly told her they would be staying with him and Ralph for a couple of days while Mary visited a cousin in Pittsburg. He did not go into any details and made the entire adventure sound very upbeat as he talked in front of the boys. Luckily his mother made no nasty comments about Mary and her family. She found a package of store bought cookies and gave the boys cookies and milk. She told them she would make cookies for them and that they should stop by the next day. The boys were awed by the niceness of Tim’s mother.

Tim took them to the basement and they found various balls: softball, baseball, football and a basketball. They also found a Frisbee and Hula hoop. Tim located a box full of his old childhood books. He selected Bobbsey Twins short novels and Gene Autry westerns to read to the boys at bedtime.

They went back to Tim and Ralph’s home and played with the hula hood and Frisbee until Ralph arrived. Ralph helped the boys search for scrap wood in the shed, garage and basement. They then made a bonfire in the place when grandmother had burned trash behind the garage. Using sticks cut from tree branches they roasted the hot dogs while Ralph warmed the beans inside. He brought out the beans and milk. Sitting on the ground they had a picnic with toasted marshmallows for dessert. They all enjoyed letting the marshmallows catch on fire and then eating the black coated burnt gooey treats. By the time it was getting dark the boys were tired from running around after the picnic. They took quick baths and fell asleep immediately.

Tim and Ralph congratulated each other on having successfully parenting the boys for 24 hours. There celebration of good parenting required locking their bedroom door with the old fashion key lock. They stripped naked and soon were on the bed with their arms and legs entwined while deep throat kissing each other. Ralph whispered to Tim “I want you to fuck me or at least try to fuck me. The first time we tried after visiting the farm I could not endure the pain. Now I fuck you almost daily. Maybe I can handle it.”

“If my man wants my dick he can have it any way he wants. I’ll be gentle and slow. Just relax and let me do the work.” Tim whispered back as he gently rubbed his finger against his lover’s ass.

Tim reached for the ever present lube and put a generous amount on his finger. As he wrapped one arm around his man he reached behind him and gently rubbed his finger against the rosebud. He slowly shoved his finger in saying “Relax, relax, relax. I love you man and would NEVER hurt you. Just relax and trust me.”

Ralph felt no pain, just a delightful fulfilment. Tim slowly stroked his finger while they laid hard cock to hard cock. Ralph moaned when he was touched in a spot that gave him the most erotic feeling he had ever had. “That feels soooooooooooo good. If you continue what you’re doing I will shoot my load”. Then Tim while keeping his finger gently probing Ralph moved so that he was on his knees between his lover’s legs with his man on his back. Tim reached for both pillows placing them under Ralphs hips while continuing to finger fuck. He then leaned forward and as he deep kissed he tenderly pulled his finger out and placed his hard cock head against the opening. He slid in while kissing Ralph hard. He went half way in and paused. Since Ralph made no objection he slowly pushed all the way in.

Tim whispered in Ralph’s ear, “How is my man doing?”

“Perfect.” Was the reply.

Just entering his man pushed Tim over the edge and after two strokes his load exploded into his lover. Still in his lover Tim reached down and with his lubed finger hand stroked Ralph who blasted his load almost immediately. Tim fell forward onto his cum covered lover as his dick slowly slid free of Ralph’s happy ass. After a couple of minutes Tim suggested they shower. Naked, cum covered they went to bathroom and enjoyed a long soapy touchie feelie shower. They dried each other off. They had both recovered from Ralph’s first fuck and had hard oozing happy dicks. Tim opened the door and was shocked!

Little Charlie was sitting on the floor crying. Tim immediately kneeled to hide his hard pulsating dick and to get closer to Charlie. “Why are you crying my friend?”

“I peed in my pajamas. I got up to go to the bathroom. But I heard you in there and I was told to never go into a bathroom when someone else was there and the door was closed. Are you going to give me a whipping for peeing. I’m so sorry. Please don’t smack my ass.” As Charlie cried harder. The little boy shaking.

“Nobody ever gets their ‘ass smacked in this house’ (as Tim thought – unless they want it). I’m sorry you could not get into the bathroom in time. It was not your fault. All we are going to do is clean you up, get you fresh pajamas and put you back in bed. No problem. Stuff like this happens sometimes. Don’t worry.”

“When I peed in my pants at home my grandmother would smack my ass. Once when I did it in my bed she made me sleep on the floor in my wet pajamas. She did not let me have a blanket. I was cold and cried all night.”

“You just had a little accident. It was not your fault. Now take off those wet PJs. Get in the tub and we will do a real fast wash. No problem.”

As little Charlie stood in the tub Tim gently rinsed him off from the waist down. He then dried the little boy. Meanwhile Ralph had gotten clean underwear for him to wear. Ralph had put on his underwear briefs and a T shirt. He also brought the same to Tim. They all dressed for bed. “Now we are all dressed the same for bed. We all are wearing underwear” Tim said as he picked up little Charlie and carried him to his bed and laid him down next to his sleeping brother. He kissed him and told him to have a good sleep. He sat on the edge of the bed until little Charlie was asleep.

When Tim returned to the bedroom Ralph whispered, “You are a good daddy. Don’t you wish you had fucked Mary the day she tried to seduce you. If so they would be yours.”

“But, then I would be sleeping with Mary and not my handsome hot man.” Tim stated as he patted Ralph’s ass.

Saturday was a fun day. The boys eagerly helped do dishes after breakfast. They played in the yard and then all went to Tim’s parents for lunch. Later the four went to the town park and then had dinner at Ralph’s parents. Ralph’s mother seemed genuinely pleased to have the little boys’ visit. She was not the judgmental nagger of usual. Ralph’s dad, as expected, welcomed the boys. The found some more toys and books in Ralph’s bedroom.

They returned home and after baths the boys willingly went to bed as Tim had promised he would read a story to them. There had been no story telling the previous evening as the boys fell asleep as soon as they went to bed.

Tim and Ralph again congratulated themselves for having completed another day of successful parenting. Their bedroom door was again locked for a manly celebration.

The four had an idyllic Sunday morning that Tim and Ralph later learned was the calm before the storm. The boys helped make pancakes. They went to Church where the boys attended Sunday School. Since Tim and Ralph were in the choir the boys sat with Ralph’s parents during the half of the service attended by children prior to going to Sunday School. After Church Loretta Highlander asked Tim to stop by her house that afternoon. She told him she had a message from Mary.

Tim’s parents had invited them to their home for Sunday dinner. Tim told Ralph about Loretta’s invitation and all through the meal he wondered what a message from Mary would say. The boys enjoyed the chicken dinner. Tim’s mother had given each boy a drum stick, the special treat of a roast chicken dinner. Eddie cried when he and his brother pulled on the wishbone and Charlie got the bigger half indicating his wish would come true. Ralph told Eddie not to worry. They would both get their wishes. Since Charlie won by breaking off the larger piece of the wish bone his wish would come true first. Eddie’s tears dried and completely disappeared when Mrs. Snodgrass brought out a chocolate cake.

Ralph took the boys back to their home and Tim anxiously visited Loretta.

Tim parked his truck in the Highlander’s driveway and walked to the front door. As soon as he pushed the doorbell button Loretta opened the door. He surmised she had been waiting for him. “Hi Tim, Mary gave me a letter last Wednesday and told me to give it to you on Sunday. She also left some boxes in our shed that she said you should take after reading the letter. I do not know what the mystery is. Mary and I were best friends in high school. Now I don’t see her much. With the boys, her job and living with that crazy woman I don’t think she has anytime for friends. Let’s go out and sit on the porch while you read the letter. I don’t want the nosey neighbors to think you and I are having a Sunday afternoon rendezvous”.

Tim and Mary sat on the porch swing. He opened the letter.

Dear Tim. By the time you read this letter I will be far away. I lied to you. I did not go to Pittsburgh to visit my cousin. I went someplace where I will never be found. You are the most wonderful man I have ever known. When in high school I dreamed about you being the father of my children. Now that dream is going to come true. I am giving the boys to you. I cannot live with my mother. Life with her is hell. It is a terrible place for the boys to live. There are many men in my mother’s life. I never know when I get up who will be at the breakfast table. Some of these men have abused me. I hope they have not done anything bad to the boys. I know some of the men have beat the boys, usually for no good reason. My ma is good to the boys most of the time. But if she drinks too much she can do bad stuff. One day when I came home from work she was fucking someone you know in her room with the door open. The boys were in the living room watching TV. She didn’t care. That night we had a really good supper. I think that person brought food for us and fucked my ma for payment. I love Eddie and Charlie so much that I cannot let them live the terrible way we have been living. I know you live with Ralph Woods. He is a good man. My younger sister was as sweet on him as I was on you. My sister left about three years ago. I do not know where she is living. I want you and Ralph to be fathers to my boys. If Hank ever comes around PLEASE DO NOT LET HIM SEE OR TOUCH THE BOYS. He is an evil man. He raped me and got me pregnant with Eddie. Then as soon as I came out of the hospital he did it again and I had Charlie. He never loved me. He never said a good word to the boys. He never held the boys. He disappeared before I was out of the hospital with Charlie. I do not know what the law is about giving children away. Please take my boys and raise them to be men as good as you and Ralph. You can show this letter to anyone who asks why you have the boys. Please tell Loretta that she is my best friend. If my life was not so fucked up I would have time to enjoy my friends. But all I did was work and try to keep my boys safe from my ma and all those men. Have Loretta read this letter so she will know that I really want you to be the father of my boys. I gave Loretta some boxes with all the boys clothes and toys. Tell the boys I love them. Thank you, Mary.

Tim handed the letter to Loretta. While she read it he retrieved the boxes with the few clothes and other things of his boys, yes his boys.

Ralph wrote Tom in Columbus about he and Tim becoming “Dads”. Tom replied, “Life is good. While you became parents, hopefully permanently to two boys Peter and I are sharing the nurturing including feeding, changing diapers and playing with my new beautiful daughter. One worry I had when I realized I liked boys not girls was that I would not become a parent. Well, the six of us: You and Tim, Peter and I, Ann and Louise have proved Everything is Possible.

Hi Readers: I just returned from a visit to Russia, my 10th. What a wonderful exciting place. I have good friends there who do everything possible to make my visit enjoyable. With the decline in value of the ruble it is a very affordable place to visit. Gay life is not as open as in western Europe. But, it is there. Maykovka Sauna in Moscow with its cruising areas and private rooms, Bunker in St Petersburg has a fun filled naked night every Thursday and the tender man I met in the straight bayna (bath house) all added to the enjoyment. If interested in knowing more about Russia send me a message.
Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I'm so glad that Tim and Rafe have the chance to give the two boys a good home. They have shown themselves to be more than capable, and I think the authorities will turn a blind eye if even half of the horror stories are true of what went on.
Eager for the next installment, and anxious to learn whether Eddie and Charley have found a permanent home!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/16/2016 12:36 PM, ColumbusGuy said:

I'm so glad that Tim and Rafe have the chance to give the two boys a good home. They have shown themselves to be more than capable, and I think the authorities will turn a blind eye if even half of the horror stories are true of what went on.

Eager for the next installment, and anxious to learn whether Eddie and Charley have found a permanent home!

Hank, the bully, Stephens returns to Breslau in the next chapter. You'll have to wait two weeks to find out what happens to the little boys and their dads.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Great chapter. I love the fact that Tom, Peter, Ann and Louise are living together in the 2 apartments now Tom and Ann have a daughter who is loved by both couples. I love the way that everyone has a turn at feeding, changing diapers, bathing, and playing with her. I think this baby will grow up to know what it's like to have parents and their lovers who all love and care for her which she could then apply to her own life and children when she's an adult. I kind of remember what it was like to be born and raised in the 60's as I was born in 1960, those were different times in which to raise a child. At the same time I think it was a dirty trick that Mary pulled on Tim and Ralph going to Tim with the story of going to Pittsburgh to visit her cousin and then hopefully get a job at the Wonder bakery/store. Then up and leaves her own 2 boys with Tim and Ralph to take care of for the weekend. I'm very glad that Tim and Ralph rose to the responsibility of caring for the boys and even changed the way that they slept with each other and both helped to care for the boys. On the Sunday that Mary was supposed to be back to get the boys Tim gets a phone call from Loretta who was Mary's best friend saying that he needed to comes to her house as she has a letter from Mary and 2 boxes in the shed. After attending church and then having dinner with his parents Tim went to Loretta's house where they sat down on the porch swing where he read the note that Mary asked Loretta to give it to Tim. Tim read that because of the way things were with her mother having sex with many different men who at times finished with her mother then they would come to her room and then rape her, she had to get the boys out of that environment for their own good. Mary said she lied about going to Pittsburgh to visit her cousin but that she went somewhere else and she was giving the custody of the boys to Tim and Ralph with the understanding that they don't let Henry, who is the boys father ever see or touch the boys because he gave up his rights to be their father when he left while Mary was still in the hospital after giving birth to their 2nd son Charlie. Tim is supposed to let Loretta read the note and then let anyone else read it to prove that she had given Tim and Ralph the boys to raise. The boxes that Mary put in the shed for Tim was filled with the boys clothes, toys, and books for the boys, he was to tell the boys that she loved them and that they were supposed to stay with Tim and Ralph from now on. I hope that there won't be any trouble from Henry about the boys. I'll have to read the next chapter to find out what happens. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..