Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 6,076 Words
  • 1,967 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boys of the 1950s - 20. Chapter 20 It’s Hard Not to Get Hard

Since Peter had agreed to model for the art class Will arranged a session for Tuesday evening. The class held at a private home outside of town consisted of five men and three women. Four of the men and the three women were probably aged 50 – 70 with none very attractive. The fifth man, Seth, was about 30, average height, red hair, blue eyes and very muscular. The students set up their easels and paints. Uncle Will made some introductory comments about the painting of the nude body. He then introduced Peter who had been sitting in a corner. Peter had already removed his shoes and socks and was wearing just a T shirt and gym shorts. As Uncle Will had previously coached him he stepped up to the pedestal and removed his shirt and shorts with his back to the group that was sitting in a semi-circle. As he removed his shorts he discretely pulled on his flaccid dick so it would be long but soft. He then turned around and posed as he had practiced with Uncle Will at home. He realized he could not look at Seth, the cute, handsome red head, without possibly having thoughts that could lead to a situation that would embarrass him and give the class a delightful sight. Except for Seth no one in the group could possibly turn him on. Since Seth was sitting second from the end to Peter’s right he kept his eyes focused on the wall behind the artist to his left.

Every ten minutes Uncle Will told Peter to stretch and drink some water. Each time Peter stretched he leaned back and placed his arms over his head. He enjoyed showing off his hairless pits. He wasn’t sure if anyone noticed or cared. After about 45 minutes Uncle Will told the group to take a break. Peter put on his shorts but not the shirt as Uncle Will had previously instructed. Wine, Cokes, Dr. Peppers and cupcakes were served. Peter walked around inspecting each piece of art. Uncle Will had been critiquing each as they painted. None were masterpieces. Seth appeared to be the most talented. After the break there was another 30 minute session with short stretches for Peter every ten minutes. As the students were discussing their evening with each other and packing up their supplies Peter discretely asked Uncle Will if he could invite Seth to the house so he could finish his painting which in the opinion of Peter was developing much better than at the break.

Peter went over to Seth and complimented him on his technique and style. He asked Seth if he had done much painting and Seth asked Peter about his visit to Daisyville. Peter asked Seth if he would like to come over and have Peter pose so he could finish the painting. Seth looked straight into Peter’s eyes and said, ”I sure would.”

Peter than said to Seth, “I have a colored friend, he is good-looking, my age and has never modeled but I think he has the talent for modeling. Would you want him to also model if he is available.”

Seth looked deep into Peter’s eyes and said, “Very simply, the answer is yes. I have no problem with him being colored. I have colored friends and we are very careful as to what we do together in public because as you know such mixing can be dangerous around here. Why do you believe this young man would be a suitable model?”

“When you check out his body I believe you will understand,” said Peter as he rubbed his chest and slightly caressed his nipple. Now Peter was getting hard which was difficult to hide in the loose gym shorts with no support. He looked down and saw the obvious tent in Seth’s pants. “I look forward to seeing you tomorrow evening.” They then discussed the time and directions to Uncle Will’s home.

Henry had not stayed over that evening. As soon as he arrived Wednesday morning Peter told him about his modeling experience. He told him that Seth, the cut 30 year old muscular red head was coming that evening to work on the painting he had started. He told Henry that he would be modeling for Seth. He explained that he had asked Seth if he wanted a second model and had told him it was a colored man his age. So, if Henry agreed he could also model for Seth. He assured Henry that he should only do it if he was willing. There was no pressure for him to do it. If Henry wanted to opt out he could just not stay and Peter would tell Seth he was not available. Henry asked Peter some questions, they discussed it more and finally Henry said “What the hell, I have nothing to lose but my dignity. You lost yours last night, I might as well lose mine tonight.”

Why Paint When You Can Get Naked

Seth arrived soon after dinner. Uncle Will met him at the door and asked if he had done more work on the painting. Seth showed his work to Will and they discussed his technique. Uncle Will made some suggestions. Uncle Will then called Peter and Henry. “Obviously you already know Peter. This is our friend Henry, a student at Albany State College. He has been helping us this summer. I understand you want to expand your nude painting and have asked Henry to be a model. They have set up a studio in the basement. Go on down and have an instructive evening. There’s Dr. Peppers in the refrigerator and Mrs. Forest made a peach shortcake you are welcome to. Enjoy yourself men. I will be upstairs in my studio the rest of the evening. Clearly giving a message that the young men would not be disturbed.

While Seth organized his painting supplies Peter took off his clothes and Henry sat on the couch watching both Seth and Peter with interest. Peter asked Seth what he wanted to do first. Did he want to continue the painting of the previous evening? Did he want to begin a painting of Henry or did he want to do something with the two of them. Seth replied, “I would certainly want to do something with the two of you.”

Peter suggested that Henry take off his clothes. The two stood in the middle of the room and asked Seth how he wanted them to pose. Seth walked over and gently placed his hand on Peter waist and said, “Why don’t you move over to here?” He then placed two hands on Henry’s waist and moved him next to Peter. Then he repositioned Peter by placing a hand on his chest and rubbing his nipple as he repositioned him. He then moved Henry next to Peter. He took Henry’s hand in his and slowly moved it to Peter’s shoulder. By this time both boys had uncontrolled intense hardons. Seth looked down and said, “My, my, we need to do something about these before I begin.” He reached down and took one in each hand.

Peter said, “Although that feels wonderful you better stop or this happy time will end too soon.” Peter then got on his knees in front of Seth and began caressing the bulge in his pants. Peter undid Seth’s belt. There was no objection. He unbuttoned his fly and lowered his pants. There was no objection. Seth had gone commando (no underwear). His cut dick was average size, smaller than both his and Henry’s. The balls hung low. The sight of a bush of bright red hair was exquisite. As Peter leaned into the cock head he smelled Ivory Soap. Obviously Seth had just showered. Peter assumed he had done this in anticipation of an all-inclusive evening that included more than just painting. Henry kneeled next to Peter and they both inspected the lily white tool with a small pink head. Peter squeezed and juice seeped out. Henry licked the juice and then kissed Peter so they could share the joy juice.

The evening continued with the fair skinned white man having particular pleasure in exploring the handsome uncut black man. Likewise Henry checked out every part of the fair skinned man with particular interest in his red bush, cute ass and rosebud. The red head encourage the ass play and soon Henry had him on his knees with his ass up. Peter handed Henry the can of Crisco they had conveniently stored in their den. Henry pounded Seth until he lost his load in the cute white ass. Peter moved in and without losing a stroke continued the pounding. He soon shot his load. Henry then rolled Seth over and sucked him off to a quick ending.

Peter put on his shorts and went to the kitchen to get the drinks and snacks Mrs. Forster had prepared. After a short break the three continued with their play. Seth departed at 11:00 having never picked up his paint brush.

The boys went up to their bedroom and Uncle Will asked how the painting was progressing. Peter explained that they had gotten “distracted” and Seth had not done any art work. Uncle Will just laughed stating that did not surprise him at all. He asked if Seth was going to return for more artistic endeavors. Both boys replied they hoped so.

Seth did return. The next evening Seth returned and it was a repeat of the activities of the previous evening. After Seth left Henry told Peter that while the sex was great his feelings for Seth was much deeper than just a fuck buddy. He wished he could have more time with him. Peter told Uncle Will about Henry’s feelings and they decided to help their friend. Uncle Will called Seth at his place of employment the following morning and invited him to dinner that evening. He then asked Mrs. Forster to prepare a special dinner for a visiting artist. She gave Peter a shopping list and he purchased the required groceries for a ham dinner with pecan pie for dessert. After dinner Peter and Uncle Will announced that they were going to the movies to see Tennessee William’s Cat on a Hot Tin Roof staring blue eyed Paul Newman and Elizabeth Taylor. This was a surprise to Henry and he got a big grin on his face. Uncle Will told Seth and Henry they could continue the painting or just have a nice conversation. When Peter and Uncle Will returned over two hours later Seth and Henry were downstairs in the special den talking or whatever. Peter called downstairs saying good night. Henry never came to bed that night. The next morning they heard Seth pull out of the driveway as he departed for work. At breakfast Henry thanked his friends. He told them that while the sex was fantastic their mutual feelings of friendship had surpassed anything he had imagined. He told them they had discussed everything about their lives. What they discussed most was how a white man and a black man could have a friendship in Daisyville or anyplace in Georgia. They knew black men had died just because they got too friendly with a white woman. If it ever got out that they were man to man fuck buddies both their lives would be in peril. They knew they were in a double jeopardy situation: black / white friendship, two men gay friendship. They would be careful and figure something out as their love blossomed. They discussed moving to a city up north after Henry graduated the following June. They could hide in the anonymity of the city without the worry of small town gossips. They joked that the lily white ass and big black cock were made for each other.

Letters

Peter and Tom wrote letters to each other almost daily. They had agreed that their letters would include coded sex discussion. The words ‘talk’ and ‘conversation’ would replace ‘fuck’; ‘work’ = ‘suck’; ‘play’ = ‘jerk off’. When Peter met Henry he wrote: ‘The negro yard man, Henry, is a year older than me. His aunt is Uncle Will’s three day a week housekeeper . Henry will be a senior at a nearby college where he majors in English and education. He hopes to teach high school. He helped me fix an old bicycle of Uncle Will’s. We discovered we have a lot in common. Uncle Will has asked us to clean and organize the basement. We enjoyed working together and I am sure we will work together every day during my visit. I sure wish I could be working with you. I do miss our conversations. After Henry and I did some strenuous work we played a game of darts and both got in some good shots. The message in the coded letter to Tom was clear. Peter had met Henry and they sucked each other followed by a jerk off session. Peter missed Tom fucking him.

Later Peter wrote that Henry was a good conversationalist (fucker) always on top of the subject (Henry was a top). Another time Peter wrote that he and Henry did not want Uncle Will to feel left out so they sometimes worked (sucked) with him and played games of cards (jerked off with him).

Tom wrote Peter about his conversations, work and playing tennis with Keith (fucking, sucking and jerking off). He also related that Keith was a member of an exclusive country club. Keith frequently played golf with clients and associates. While he was a good player he didn’t really enjoy it. It was part of the job of an executive. He had arranged for Tom to have lessons. Tom quickly mastered the basics of the game and Keith did enjoy being on the golf course with him. A few times a week Keith scheduled massages for himself and Tom. The masseur knew exactly how to relieve stress and Keith always gave him a big tip for both his and Tom’s massages. The massage always included a major work out or a playful rub down (suck or jerk off).

A week later Peter and Uncle Will departed for Ohio. A few days prior to their departure Uncle Will took Seth next door to meet the Crankfits. He told Lilac and BJ that Seth, an artist, would be doing some painting and supervising remodeling at Uncle Will’s home. He also explained that the Negro yard man would be working under the supervision of Seth. For the next month Henry and Seth would have a place for privacy.

The evening prior to their departure Uncle Will took Henry aside and handed him an envelope containing $300 (about $3,000 value in 2015). When Henry counted the money he was speechless. Finally he said he did not understand why he had been given the money. Professor Lang (Uncle Will) had already done so much for him and paid him well for his work. The Professor explained that he was very comfortable financially. He had no children and except for Peter had no desire to share his wealth with family. He had been ostracized by his father when it became evident Will was different. When he visited Ohio he stayed with his brother, Peter’s grandfather, who tolerated him but was never friendly. He was kept away from his nieces and especially nephews since he was considered an oddball. Peter’s parents were the only relatives that had shown him any friendship. His brother, Peter’s grandfather, had tried to keep him away from the family. Professor Lang (Uncle Will) told Henry to not tell anyone he had this extra money. He could use it as he pleased. Maybe it would help him escape the intolerance of 1958 Georgia. He then gave Henry a big hug and kissed him on the cheek. Henry was crying and repeatedly thanked the Professor.

Uncle Will’s JB

The first stop on Peter and Uncle Will’s trip to Ohio was a stopover in Athens, Georgia where Uncle Will’s friend, JB, was an economics professor at University of Georgia. They had been friends and lovers for 30 years. JB had taught economics at Daisy College then moved to Athens where he completed his PhD and was a Professor at the University of Georgia.

The five hour drive to Athens was through barren farm lands. Except for Macon they never passed through a town that was much more than a gas station, general store and a handful of run down houses. Many of the houses had an outhouse (small wood building used as a toilet, usually had a wood seat, just a board with a hole over a pit where the shit and piss dropped). When they arrived midafternoon at JB’s small well kept home on a quiet street he came out to the car and greeted them. JB shook hands with Uncle Will and then introduced himself to Peter. Peter thought the handshaking was a bit formal. As soon as they entered the house the two men melted together into an embrace. Their kiss was long and meaningful. Then it dawned on Peter, the hand shaking was for the benefit of the neighbors.

While driving to Athens Uncle Will had made a request that Peter thought was very strange. Uncle Will had asked Peter to be the secondary executor of his will. JB was the executor. In the event that JB died first or was unable to perform the task he wanted Peter to step in. He also explained that JB had an extensive grasp of finances and legal matters. JB had handled Uncle Will’s finances for years. Thanks to JB’s insight he had made sound investments. With the combination of investments and income from sale of paintings he had a greater level of wealth than anyone would imagine. Just as he kept his sexuality private he kept his personal wealth private. He did not drive a fancy car or live in a splendid house, both of which he could afford. His luxury was travel with JB. They had traveled throughout the USA staying in top rated hotels and on long trips riding in first class train Pullman cars. Three times they had sailed to Europe. On their first trip they had traveled by rail on the revived Orient Express to London, Paris, Vienna and Budapest. Their second trip was based in London with side trips to Brighton and a week in Scotland. Three years earlier they had rented an apartment in Paris for a month. While their friends and colleagues in Athens and Daisyville knew they traveled they did not know how luxuriously they traveled. None of the relatives were aware that Will had gone to Europe. Peter realized he was a trusted confident of these two devoted men. Since Uncle Will did not trust the gossips of Daisyville his stockbroker, investment bank account lawyer and tax accountant were in Athens. He did maintain a small bank account in Daisyville since it would appear unusual to pay bills using a bank in Athens.

After dinner the men told Peter they planned a quiet evening together and suggested he take the car and explore the town. Knowing how much he missed Tom, Peter fully understood the hint and situation.

Peter decided to go to a movie. Checking the local newspaper he discovered two were showing: South Pacific with Mitzi Gaynor and Rossano Brazzi and Alfred Hitchcock’s Vertigo. Since he had found James Stewart to be especially attractive he chose the Hitchcock film. After the movie he stopped in a small bar and had a Dr. Pepper. He wasn’t sure why he did this. He certainly was not looking for any companionship as he knew he would see Tom in just a couple of days. He pretended to be interested in the wrestling match on the TV. He considered taking a piss just to see if anything of interest happened. Half out of fear and half out of boredom he decided to skip it. He was not that comfortable in small town Georgia. He decided that his fist offered the best option of the evening. Back at JB’s home he stripped naked in the guestroom and was soon having an enjoyable and very satisfying encounter with himself.

Since there was no one around when he went downstairs around eight the following morning he took a long walk with a stop for breakfast. When he returned at 9:30 no one was in sight. At 10:00 JB came downstairs. He was wearing what appeared to be a very expensive silk robe. JB made a pot of coffee in the Universal peculator while they discussed Peter’s impressions of Athens. About a half hour later Uncle Will made an entrance. Neither man appeared to have had a restful night. Peter was delighted that his uncle and friend had found such happiness. Peter sternly looked at the men and said, “It appears you two did not have a good night’s sleep last night.” Then with a twinkle in his eye he said, “Maybe you should go back to bed. Just think, in just a couple of days I will not get a good night’s sleep when I finally see Tom.”

JB thanked Peter for his suggestion but reminded him that the three of them had a one o’clock appointment with the lawyer to discuss Will’s will.

Some Attorneys Are Hot and Handsome

Attorney Miller’s office was on the second floor of an office building on East Washington Street, two blocks from the court house in downtown Athens. He was about the same age as Uncle Will and JB. Tall, trim, totally bald with cobalt blue eyes Peter thought he was an extremely attractive man. He quietly thought to himself that he hoped he would be this handsome at the attorney’s age. The four men sat at a conference table. Uncle Will had sent a letter with detailed instructions to the attorney. He had also sent a copy to JB. Attorney Miller had been JB and Will’s personal attorney for over twenty years. JB told Peter that Attorney Miller knew and understood them better than anyone else in Georgia. Peter mentally undressed the attorney as he explained the duties of the executor of a will and what it meant to be a secondary executor to JB. He also told Peter that he would guide him through the process when the time came. He then called in an associate about 30 years of age. He introduced Orville Kingston, known as Ollie, to the men. Attorney Miller explained that Attorney Kingston would handle the estate and help Will with the probate if he was not available. This was a great relief to Peter as he considered the ages of the older attorney and Uncle Will. Attorney Kingston sat next to Peter. While Attorney Miller described the process Peter had the feeling Ollie’s left leg was pressed against his right leg. Peter gently pushed back and Ollie kept his leg steady and moving it up and down slightly. Peter put his right hand on his right knee. Ollie did the same with his left hand and knee. Soon their hands were entwined. Ollie wrote “later?” on his yellow legal memo pad. Peter took the pen and wrote “OK!”. Peter then moved his leg away from Ollie’s while bumping his shoulder.

AttorneyMiller then explained the contents of the will as presently written. He told Peter that Will had the right to change it at any time.

A summary of the will:

Of the cash, investments and proceeds from sale of home:

First $5,000 to Peter

Next $5,000 to Mrs. Belle Forster, faithful housekeeper of over 20 years.

Next $5,000 to Mrs. Smith, Peter’s mother, the only relative who made William Lang welcome in her home.

Next to each niece and nephew other than Mrs. Smith, $1,000 each

Next to each descendant of the above nieces and nephews, $500 each

Next to Daisy College scholarship fund $2,500, then Uncle Will stated, “they are lucky to get that as I am sure my ass would be gone if they discovered my personal life.

Remainder of cash and investments in estate to my great nephew Peter Smith.

 

Paintings: The executor shall select 5 Georgia landscapes to be donated to Daisy College, five Georgia landscapes to the Daisyville Historical Society and five Ohio landscapes to the Wayne County, Ohio Historical Society. The remainder of paintings to Peter Smith.

Personal effects: Car, clothes, jewelry, household goods and any other items in the estate to Peter Smith to keep, donate or dispose of as he deems appropriate.

Uncle Will then said, “Thank you. That is exactly how I wish to distribute my estate. Hopefully it will be many years until JB or Peter have the burden of acting on this.”

Peter got up and hugged the seated Uncle Will saying, “Thank you for the confidence in me. Far in the future if I have this responsibility I’ll do it with a contented heart having known what a marvelous man you are.” He then leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.

Ollie left the room and returned with a tray containing glasses and a bottle of locally made Georgia whiskey also known as corn likker. Knowing the potency of this elixir Attorney Miller poured each a small glass. They all drank to Uncle Will’s continued health.

As they drove back to JB’s home Peter told JB and his uncle that Ollie was taking him out to dinner and tour of the local hot spots. Uncle Will said, “Now Peter you be careful, you know how these Southern boys can be. Don’t do anything we wouldn’t do,” as both he and JB chuckled. “Don’t forget, we want to be on the road by 8:00 tomorrow morning. Hopefully we’ll get more than half way to Columbus tomorrow.”

Ollie arrived at the house directly from the office to pick up the freshly showered Peter. He suggested a small restaurant with an extensive menu of local specialties. Over dinner Peter told an edited version of his life since is meeting of Tom on the band bus. He told Ollie about Father McFadden and Louise but did not mention the friendship with Henry as he was not sure how Ollie, a Southern gentleman, would react to a hot relationship with a handsome Negro.

Ollie told his story. “I grew up in a small town in South Carolina about 100 miles from Athens, Georgia. My father owned the local Ford auto sales agency. As a teenager I worked in the repair shop. Except for a few circle jerks with buddies by the age of 15 I had never had a real sexual encounter. One day I and one of the mechanics, Ben, worked late. We were both covered with grease and Ben suggested we use the small shower in the men’s room to clean off. Ben had grease on his face and asked me to wash it off for him. I used Lava soap, a heavy duty gritty hand cleaner. I had to be very gentle on Ben’s face. We had stripped to our jockey shorts. As I gently washed Ben’s face I looked down and saw that Ben was hard. There was some grease on Ben’s chest as his shirt had been open. I gently washed spots on Ben’s chest. He told me how good my hands felt. By now I was rock hard and enjoying rubbing Ben’s chest. Ben leaned his lower body into mine and our white jockey shorts touched. I was paralyzed. This was the first real experience with a man. I didn’t know what to do but it felt good. I could feel Ben’s dick rubbing against mine. I continued to rub Ben’s chest. Ben reached up and rubbed my chest. I was afraid to look into Ben’s eyes. I just stared at his chest playing with the hair in the middle. Ben continued to rub me and press his jockey brief tighter against mine. Ben reached down and gently grabbed my dick. He asked me how it felt. I told him “good”. Ben reached down with both hands and slid down my briefs exposing the teen dick sticking almost straight up. He gave it a couple of strokes and then stepped back pulling down his own briefs. Ben tenderly took my dick in his hand and caressed it until I shot my load onto the shower floor. Ben quickly finished himself off. We quietly got dressed and I rode my bike home.”

“The next day we worked together with no mention of the previous evening. Ben appeared to be very nervous. Now I realize the consequence of his action if I had told my father. Not only would Ben have lost his job he would have been ostracized in our small town. This would have had a profound effect on his family life if. Just before quitting time I told my father I would stay and help Ben close up. That was the beginning of a sexual friendship that continues to today, 15 years later. About once a month I go home and help out in the garage. We always find a time and place for a quick one. Ben and I never had a lot in common. At the time he was about 40, married with two children. While we were never ‘fuck buddies’ we certainly were suck and jerk off buddies. I had a couple of girl friends and did the deed but never really enjoyed it. I was always thinking of Ben or guys I had seen in the shower in the dorm.”

“In the fall of my last year of law school we had a legal forum. Attorney Miller was one of the guest speakers. As soon as I saw those dark blue eyes on that handsome mature body I was smitten. I arranged to sit next to him at dinner. I don’t want to brag but I had the second highest grade average of my class. We had no problem discussing a number of topics both legal and personal, mostly about my background. He seemed to be quizzing me on my dating habits. I told him I had seldom dated and had no interest in getting married. He then invited me to visit his office here in Athens. Since I was at school in Atlanta it was about a two drive to Athens. I arrived about ten in the morning. After the brief tour of his office we visited the court house down the street. Then we had a lingering lunch at Athens’ best restaurant. As I said my thanks and goodbye he suggested I return and review some cases with him. He said that if I could arrange the time we could work together in the afternoon, go out to dinner and then if I did not want to drive back to Atlanta in the evening after probably having a couple of drinks with the meal I could stay at his home overnight. I sensed something happening and immediately accepted.”

“The following week I had no classes Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning. I arrived as scheduled. We reviewed cases and then went to dinner. I had more drinks than I should have. I realize now it was at his suggestion. When we arrived at his home he suggested a night cap which I accepted. We drank a toast to me standing in the living room. He toasted saying I was not only extremely intelligent and a brilliant conversationalist but also tremendously handsome and sexy. As he said “Here’s to you” he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back. I opened my mouth and willingly accepted his lips. He placed his free hand on the back of my head and we kissed deeper. This was the first time I had ever kissed a man. He stepped back and took my drink and placed his and mine on the table. He then embraced me with both hands. The next thing I remember he is guiding me into the bedroom. He sat on the bed and asked if I would please strip to my underwear. He watched me remove my clothes. He pulled me to him as he sat and kissed my chest, sucked on my nipples and then leaned down and kissed the front of my straining stained underwear briefs. He then stood and removed his clothes keeping on his silk blue boxer shorts. They were the same color as his eyes. We then embraced again. Next we were prone on the bed. He pushed me on my back and held my arms over my head. Kneeling between my spread legs he then leaned in and kissed each finger on one hand. He moved down and kissed my forearm, then lower arm, then chest, nibbled on each nipple, kissed my stomach, kissed my inner thighs, lower legs and finally raised my right foot to his mouth kissing the foot then each toe and finally the instep. He repeated the foot process with the left foot. He the leaned into me and gave me a hard kiss. Still kneeling between my spread legs he leaned down while pulling down my wet from joy juice underwear and took my hard as steel dick in his mouth swallowing it to its base. He moved his mouth and lips to the tip, back to the base and continued until I shot into his willing mouth. He swallowed then leaned forward and kissed me. It was the first time but not the last that I tasted my cum. He went to the kitchen and brought back pretzels and 7 Ups pop (soda), no more alcohol. We had a snack and within 30 minutes I had recovered and had his beautiful dick in my mouth. This was the first time I had made love with a man. With Ben it had just been sex, great sex, but just sex. I don’t remember what all we did the rest of the night or the following morning. He called his office and had them rearrange his early appointments. He left for the office at 10:00 when I had to depart for Atlanta to attend an afternoon class.”

“I started working in his office one day a week always staying over at his home. After graduation I began full time. I easily passed the bar exam the earliest time I could take it. I have my own apartment but stay with him at least once a week. Rather than having it here, how would you like to go to my place to have dessert. I bought a red velvet cake at Athens’ finest bakery on my way to pick you up.”

“Sounds like a plan. I’d like some of that famous cake and whatever else you have to eat” Peter replied with a smile.

“Oh I have a lot ‘else’ to eat. Let’s go.”

Upon entering Ollie’s studio (one room) apartment he pulled the blinds and drew the curtains. Neither young man needed coaxing and they were soon naked. Ollie was a nice looking average height, average cut dick that was hard and ready. He turned around and backed into Peter standing on his toes and rubbing his ass against Peter’s hot, heavy and ready dick. Ollie reached for a can of Crisco conveniently on the table and handing it to Peter saying please as he bent over. Without any additional formalities Peter lubed himself and Ollie. He thrust into the bent over Ollie who screamed “YES MAN!” Before he could say more Peter put his hand over Ollie’s mouth and started pumping. Eventually they rolled to the floor with Peter on top missionary position ready to praise god. The initial act was followed by cake, followed by act two, followed by cake, then cuddling and a finale. At about midnight Ollie drove Peter to JB’s home so he could have some rest prior to their departure for Ohio in the morning. As they approached the house peter said, “I’m not sure I understand all my duties as Uncle Will’s executor. Maybe I should return to Georgia and you could enlighten me more.”

Ollie chuckled, “I think I may have more to teach you. You should bring your friend Tom so I can explain the finer details to him also.”

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hmm, who knew that painting and learning about being an estate executor could be so much fun?
I am so glad Peter got to meet Will's partner, and hope it will be many years before he needs to administer his great uncle's estate.
More please, Tallguy!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..