Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 6,072 Words
  • 1,505 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boys of the 1950s - 17. Chapter 17 Summer of 1957

The boys discussed their visit with Keith Klemen, insurance executive in Columbus as they drove home to Pleasant Valley for the final days of their spring break. The sex with the 50 year old executive had been awesome. As expected the visit to the headquarters of the insurance company had been very informative. Both boys had a better understanding of the corporate world as a result of this visit. Also, the quick interlude in the men’s room of the bar near Ohio State had been amusing and pleasurable.

The remainder of the semester whizzed by. Peter and Louise continued their perfect 4.0 grade average while Ann and Tom each maintained their 3.0 grade average, better than the normal at Kent.

The boys returned to their summer jobs of the previous year. Peter worked and played with Jan the school custodian and Tom had uneventful employment with his uncle at the furniture store / decorating service except for two trips to Columbus to pick up antiques at the same dealer he had visited the previous summer. The first pick up was scheduled for a Monday. Tom asked if it would be OK if he and Peter drove the company truck to Columbus on the preceding Saturday and stay with a fraternity brother from Kent returning on Monday after picking up the antiques. His uncle had no problem with the plan as the truck would not be needed by the store on the weekend. Peter asked Jan, his boss the custodian at Franklin Elementary School, if he could work extra hours Tuesday thru Friday the following week and take Monday off. Jan replied it could be arranged but, with a smirk on his face, only if Tom personally made the request. Tom gladly stopped by the next day and while on his knees in front of Jan asked for the schedule adjustment for Peter. Jan agreed and everyone went home happy that day.

In Columbus Tom and Peter did not stay with a fraternity brother as the uncle had been told but visited Keith Klemen. The weekend was satisfying for all. Sunday afternoon while Keith rested the boys borrowed his 1957 Ford Thunderbird and visited the college bar they had gone to spring break. Except for pissing there was no action in the men’s room this time. Since the boys had not drained themselves of anything but piss they were able to delight Keith as soon as they returned to his apartment. Keith went to work on Monday with a tired ass and smile on his face. The boys were also well satisfied.

Three weeks later great Uncle Will (Peter’s mother’s uncle) arrived. Uncle Will was a Professor of Art at a small Baptist college in southern Georgia. He was also a successful professional painter known for his rural landscapes. He visited Ohio every few years to visit his roots. Usually he would stay with his brother (Peter’s grandfather). However, the grandparents had sold their home and were now living in a small apartment. Uncle Will was invited to stay with Peter’s family. He was given the bedroom of Peter’s brother, Ronnie. Ronnie moved in with Peter. The brothers would sleep in Peter’s double bed as they had done earlier when Aunt Mary visited. The first night they were together Ronnie said “The problem with losing my private room is that I will not be able to jack off as often. No, wait, since my big brother is the one who taught me how to jack off I will not have a problem with his watching or joining in.” Ronnie took the desk chair and shoved it against the handle of the door so it could not be opened as his older brother had done when he demonstrated how his little brother could relieve his morning woodie two years earlier. Ronnie sat on the bed and pulled down his pants and started to stroke his cock. Peter was amazed at how much his little brother had grown. His brother, now 14 years old, had certainly matured between the legs. Peter pulled his out and tried not to show too much interest in his little brother. But, he was definitely interested and happy that Ronnie shot a full load. Ronnie wondered how big he would get. Peter suggested they measure it later after a break for dick rest and rejuvenation. Later they measured it to be a little over five inches. Reviewing penis size information in the Encyclopedia of Sex they determined that at age 14 the average cock was 80% of full size. If these statistics held true for Ronnie he would grow to about 6.5 inches, approximately the same size as his older brother. Ronnie was thrilled with this information and wanted to inspect his older brother’s dick. Wanting to appear straight Peter told him he could look but not touch. Ronnie asked Peter to jerk off again so he could get the full view of his future dick. Peter agreed and shot a load for his little brother. Sleeping with his little brother was nerve-racking for Peter as he did not want to give any indication of his sexual orientation while being very interested in Ronnie’s dick.

Since Uncle Will had stayed at Peter’s grandparent’s house, Peter had only seen him at family gatherings and had never had a one on one conversation with him. This visit Peter saw him daily and in the evenings they had long conversations. Uncle Will was very interested in Peter’s studies and life at Kent State. Peter enjoyed discussing Uncle Will’s academic life in small town Georgia. At first Peter was concerned that Uncle Will might be an outspoken Bible thumper. He soon discovered that Uncle Will had no respect for the conservative Christian viewpoint of his employer. Will attended church on a regular basis because everyone in town did. Anyone not attending church was suspected of evil life styles. Will told Peter that if Jesus ever entered his small town church he would probably not be welcome. Since he had dark skin and was from the middle east he would be considered someone that would not have Christian values. Then if he opened his mouth and discussed love, respect and compassion for everyone he would be mocked and be told he just did not understand Southern culture. Uncle laughed and laughed about this – that Jesus would not be welcome in his church. He told Peter that he totally blanked out the weekly sermon and then always told the preacher after the service something like ‘thoughtful sermon’ as he hastily exited.

He told Peter that he planned to paint some rural scenes south of Cleveland in Medina, Wayne and Holmes Counties. He especially wanted to do landscapes in Holmes County as there were many scenic Amish farms in the area. Since the Amish believed it was sinful to have an image of themselves created he would not include individual Amish in his paintings. He planned to set up a temporary studio in the basement of Peter’s home. While this and the daily travel to the country would not be an ideal situation he would make do.

Uncle Will’s New Studio

Peter immediately had a plan and called Father Sean McFadden. Although Peter, a Methodist, did not attend Sean’s Roman Catholic Church he probably knew him better than most of Sean’s parishioners. Peter told Sean his Uncle’s background and need for a temporary studio for about a month. Since Sean’s house in Seville was near the border of Wayne and Medina Counties it would be in an advantageous location. Peter then told Uncle Will about the house in Seville owned by a friend of his best friend, Tom. Uncle Will had met Tom briefly and had been impressed with his personality and thought he was a fine-looking young man. Will told Peter he would consider it if the rent was reasonable. Peter was sure Sean would take no money but decided not to mention this. Then Peter told Will, “There is something about the owner you should know before you meet him. He is a Roman Catholic priest. He is also a good friend of mine as well as Tom’s. Don’t worry, Father McFadden or Sean as we call him will not try to convert you. He will not be at least concerned that you are a Southern Baptist. Sean is really a nice guy and I know you two will hit it off.”

Peter then described the house in detail. He told about the barn, the cows and his expertise in milking. He described the fields, woods and swimming hole. Uncle Will was enchanted with the description and realized Peter really cherished this place.

The next evening immediately after dinner Will and Peter went to Sean’s home. Sean escorted them to his living room and told them he had cold POC (Pride of Cleveland beer) and Vernor’s ginger ale in the refrigerator. They all had the POC. Sean asked Uncle Will about his art. Will told him that two galleries in the Cleveland area displayed his work and that the paintings sold at his asking price. He also explained that by word of mouth he had placed art in professional offices in Medina, Wooster, Millersburg and Cuyahoga Falls. Also he informed that he had a commission from a bank in Wooster to do a painting for the main office and each of five branches. Sean then told Will about the house in Seville and its history. Peter had already explained most of this to Will. Sean told Will he was welcome to use the house if he didn’t mind if Sean and a friend visited a few days. When Will asked the rent fee Sean replied there would be no fee. He told Will he would be pleased to have a small painting of a scene from his land.

Then Will told them that he had recently taken up photography as a hobby. He explained that he did his own film developing and processing and would need a darkroom to work in. He told Sean he developed photos in his home in Georgia using photographic chemicals and wondered if this would be OK. Sean replied that there would be no problem and that he could either black out the windows in the tiny third bedroom upstairs or use a windowless storage room in the basement for developing. Sean suggested that Peter help Will move to Seville the following afternoon as soon as he finished work. He gave Will a set of keys for the house and told Peter to stop by Jacob’s farm and introduce Will to Jacob and his family. The next day, Friday, Will packed while Peter worked and then picked him up at the school immediately after work. Will drove the two of them to Seville in his car. Tom was working for his uncle on Saturday. He would go to Seville Saturday afternoon and take Peter home when he returned to Pleasant Valley Sunday evening.

When Peter and Will arrived in Seville Friday about 6pm they first visited Jacob’s farm to introduce Will. Jacob’s wife insisted they stay for dinner. The Winkler family was interested in Will’s plans and offered to provide guidance or assistance that he might need. Jacob told Will he or his son Paul would visit the barn near the house mornings and evenings for the milking and possibly stop by other times as equipment was stored in the barn. Peter then told Jacob and Paul he and Tom would gladly milk the cows Saturday and Sunday mornings and evenings. Paul enthusiastically thanked him as he rarely got to sleep in as the responsibility for milking was his.

Peter and Will unloaded the car. While organizing the photo developing dark room in the basement storage room Peter asked Will about his photography. He had not known of Will’s new interest until it was mentioned at Sean’s. Will explained that the photography was just a hobby unlike the painting which was a profession and at times a profitable profession. He enjoyed taking photos of people and he would like to practice with some photos of Peter and Tom. He would then let them help develop the photos.

The next morning Peter got up early and milked the cows. When he returned to the house Will was making coffee. Since there were only canned items in the pantry and basic dried goods they would have to drink their coffee with sugar and no milk. Peter knew Will usually put milk in his coffee and said it was too bad there was no milk. Then Peter stated, “How stupid am I? I just milked the cows and complain there is no milk.” He went to the barn with a cup and took some milk out of one of the cans that would soon be picked up by the dairy coop. They both had very fresh milk in their coffee.

After a trip to Medina for breakfast at a restaurant and visit to a supermarket they returned to the farm. Will asked Peter if he would be willing to pose for some photos. Peter suggested they start in the barn. With the sun shining in the barn windows Will took photos of Peter from outside of the barn with Peter standing in the barn looking out the window. Then photos inside the barn using the window sunlight. Peter suggested he go up into the hayloft. When opening the hayloft door (the small door at the upper level for moving hay into the barn) there was sunlight on the hay piled on the upper level. Peter kneeled in the hay. He then took his shirt off and laid in the hay. Peter definitely got the feeling that Will was enjoying looking at him. Peter was getting horney from all the attention and laid back in a very seductive way with his arms over his head exposing his hairless armpits. Peter was sure Will was leering not just looking as he took the photos. He also detected a definite bulge growing in Uncle Will’s crotch. Finally Will said “It’s getting hot in here. Let’s take a break for lunch. Then we can develop these pictures.”

Peter kept his shirt off. He was no longer the skinny nerd that Tom met years earlier. Thanks to Toms insistence of daily workouts Peter had developed well defined chest and abs. Although not the hunk Tom was he was his own special piece of eye candy. As the photos developed in the red lite storeroom Peter realized they portrayed a sexuality that he had not recognized in himself. He attributed it to a combination of his uncle’s artistic skill and his own desire to be sexual in front of the camera. He heartily thanked his uncle for the excellent photography without relating his sexual feelings about the photos. His uncle replied that it was the model and not the camera that created the fetching images. He was sure that his uncle was staring at his pecs and abs as he spoke.

When Tom arrived Peter asked Uncle Will to take photos of the two of them. Since the sun would no longer be shining into the hayloft Peter suggested they go to the swimming hole where there was late afternoon sun. Will agreed and said it would take few minutes to get the camera set up and new film loaded. While Will was gone Peter showed the morning photos to Tom. His reaction was that they were really hot. He commented that Uncle Will knew how to make a handsome guy look really sexy. Peter then told Tom he thought Will was getting turned on during the photo taking. He told him he was sure Will was getting a bulge in his crotch. Tom laughed and said

“He might be old but obviously not dead. Let’s see how much we can turn him on. Remember the story you told me about your grandfather jerking off. Well, Uncle Will is his brother. Maybe old age jerking runs in the family. I hope fifty years from now it does for both of our benefits.”

As they walked through the pasture to the swimming hole Will discussed technique. He explained how a combination of natural sun light and shadows could create an inspiring photo. With a weeping willow tree as the background Will took photos of both boys separately. He then asked for some semi action scenes. Tom pushed Peter to the ground and then reached to help him up while Will snapped photos. Other positions were taken. Peter attempted to be in a position where his or Tom’s armpits were on full view. Finally the boys stood side by side with their arms around each other and big smiles on their faces facing the camera. Then Peter asked Uncle Will if he would be willing to take photos of them naked. Tom was shocked but pleased. Uncle Will stammered, “Are you sure? I’ve never taken a nude photo but assume it will be no different than fully clothed ones.” Later the boys learned this was an absolute lie and that Will had a special talent and extreme interest in taking photos of naked men, especially young men.

The boys kicked off their shoes and dropped their pants. While Will had taken many photos of naked boys these two were remarkable. Tom’s uncut dick was a sight Will seldom saw. Both boys pulled on their flaccid dicks to get them to full soft length. Will took front, side and rear photos of the boys standing. Then the boys began to playfully wrestle as Will snapped. Tom purposely pushed Peter toward Will’s feet so Tom would be able to get a close up look at Will’s crotch. As expected he detected a bulge and a wet spot on the crotch.

Peter suddenly realized they were both nearly fully hard. He grabbed Tom’s hand and pulled him into the water. He then whispered into Tom’s ear, “Do you realize we are both almost fully hard. While I am sure Uncle Will would enjoy looking at our extended dicks I think we should pretend a little bit of modesty.” The boys played in the water while Will continued to take photos. One of the most remarkable photos was of Tom jumping out of the water with his dick waving in midair. Will then announced that he had used all his film and that he would walk back to the house while the boys dried off. He had definitely noted strong electricity between the boys and assumed they wanted to do more than just dry off. As he entered a wooded area overlooking the swimming hole Will turned around while hiding behind a tree to spy on the boys. He was neither surprised nor shocked when he saw the boys playing in the grass followed by Peter pushing Tom on his back. Tom’s glorious uncut dick was at full mast. Peter leaned forward and easily swallowed.

Will turned around and continued his walk back to the house thinking about the joy of being a healthy teenager. The boys returned to the house about ten minutes later. Since they wanted to see the photos as soon as possible Will went to the darkroom while the boys did the afternoon milking. The boys then prepared supper and Will finished the developing and printing. He brought the photos to the kitchen. The boys were enchanted with the results. Never had they imagined such photos could be taken. Uncle Will’s ability to capture the sexuality of the boys on film was uncanny.

Peter then said, “Uncle Will, I have something very personal to tell you. I would not tell you this unless I totally trusted you and believed that you would be a caring person and understand what I have to say. Tom and I are more than ‘just friends’. We have been in a relationship for over a year. I guess you would say we are in love with each other. We hope to spend the rest of our lives together. I have to explain one thing before you make any comments or ask questions. You met my girlfriend Louise the other night. I have a special feelings for her but not in the sexual way I feel about Tom. Tom also has a girlfriend, Ann. I know he feels toward Ann the same way I feel about Louise. You might think we are using the girls and unfairly leading them on to hide our true feelings from family and friend. That is absolutely not the case. We discovered they had the same feelings toward each other as Tom and I do. We proposed a union where Tom and I would publically date them. Meanwhile they were in a girl / girl relationship similar to our boy / boy relationship. I hope you understand this. I would hate to lose your friendship and respect because of who we are.”

Will replied, “As soon as I met Tom and saw how the two of you related to each other I had my suspicions. Then today you were certainly more than just a couple of horny straight guys having fun. Let me tell you a little about myself. I hope that someday you will meet my friend of over thirty years, Jerry Bob called JB. Next month when I leave Ohio I will drive to New York City. I will meet JB and we will have two glorious weeks together in the city and then on Cape Cod.”

“My story has a happy ending but not a happy beginning. While in high school I made a suggestion to someone who I considered a good friend and kindred soul. The boy repelled from this suggestion stating I was disgusting. This once friend told others about my perverted suggestion. The last two years of high school were the most miserable years of my life. It seemed that I was being shunned by the entire class. I considered suicide but luckily had fallen into my own special world, the world of art. My art teacher who either didn’t know or didn’t care about my degenerate actions encouraged me. Or maybe he was a kindred soul. This teacher introduced me to a friend in Cleveland who gave me a job as a commercial artist drawing ads. About six months later I enlisted in the army and had various assignments including a year in Europe in the thick of the battle. Luckily I returned home with no injuries. My isolation in high school so devastated me that I never considered doing anything sexual while in the army except of course with my fist in private. After the war I returned to my job in Cleveland. By first taking some classes at night and then attending college I eventually got a Bachelor’s degree in art. Since I enjoyed education as much as art I continued and finally received a Master’s degree. I wanted to be far, very far from Ohio. After a couple of jobs in various cities I ended up in Macon, Georgia. The deep south is about as far from Ohio as one can get unless they go to the west coast. With my talent for painting I had no trouble earning enough to just get by. Meaning I had enough money for food and a humble room in a rooming house. While doing a portrait of a local business man we discussed his interest in education and art. The business man, a wealthy graduate and member of the Board of Trustees of a small Baptist college, introduced me to the college president. This was a fortunate encounter as I disliked doing portraits but needed the money. If I had not been so poor I would not have accepted the portrait commission and then met the college president. I was hired to teach one art class. This assignment extended to an additional class and finally a full time appointment. While the pay was low it offered me a steady meager income and access to college housing for faculty. This enabled me to pursue my painting, especially the rural landscapes that I so love.”

“Remembering my rejection in high school totally eliminated any thoughts of sex. Except for my loving relationship with my fist I lived a total nonsexual existence. That changed thanks to an economics professor, Jerry Bob Huntington. Jerry Bob or JB was a true Southern gentleman. He had grown up in a religious family. His parents wanted him to be a minister. JB attended a church related college and soon realized he enjoyed social science courses more than religious courses. Much to his parents dismay he graduated with a degree in economics. More to the dismay of his parents he moved to Atlanta which while only fifty miles from his home enabled him to live away from his parents. He worked for a bank while attended graduate school at night. Upon graduation he accepted a teaching position at the small college in Southern Georgia where I was an art instructor. JB was happy to be still living in Georgia and even happier that he now lived over 300 miles (500 km) from his parents. A trip home on Georgia country roads would take seven hours or more.”

“JB and I met in the faculty lunchroom. We enjoyed each other’s company and attended school sport and cultural events together. One evening after dinner at JB’s apartment and a few too many beers we were sitting on the couch listening to the Music of Guy Lombardo on the radio. Teasingly JB suggested we dance. I replied, ‘It’s just you and me, if I’m going to dance your my only choice’. We stood and put our arms around each other. We held each other and giggled. He held me tighter and I reciprocated. Finally we were standing in the middle of his living room with our arms around each other and cheeks touching. Then we were kissing. Neither of us protested and we were soon stretched out on the coach. While kissing our hands roamed. JB, more experienced in life than virgin me, placed his hand on my bulging crotch. I did not resist. We moved from the coach to the floor to JB’s bed. At some point we lost our clothes. Again, I never resisted. That night consisted of mutual jacking off and kissing. I stayed the night and continued to have no regrets. We both had morning classes so I had to rush home to change clothes. At lunch JB asked me if I would like to come over for dinner again that evening. I shocked myself when I said, ‘There is no place on this earth I would rather be’.”

“We were lovers and soulmates for five years. Our jobs were low paid with no opportunity for advancement. This did not bother me as I used the teaching job as a base to support my true passion of art. With my reluctant encouragement JB moved to Athens and completed his PhD at the University of Georgia where he accepted a position and continues to teach. One of us visits the other about once a month. It’s about a five hour drive. I have done it so often I could do it in my sleep. Sometimes we meet half way in Macon for a long weekend. Summers we travel together for at least a week and also travel during winter break. Neither of us have a great desire to be with our families at Christmas. As I told you next month I will meet JB in New York City. We plan to explore the museums and other culture opportunities and hopefully some of the decadence of the city. Then we plan to visit Provincetown on Cape Cod where there has been a resident population of writers and artists for about fifty years. I also understand that there are cabarets with drag queens. While I have no interest in drag queens these shows probably attract an interesting crowd”

At this point Peter interrupted Uncle Will, “What is a drag queen?”

Uncle Will explained that a ‘drag queen’ was a man who dressed in drag or as a woman and performed on stage. Frequently they wore flashy extravagant gowns and wore excessive makeup and eyelashes for a dramatic or comic effect. In some cases it was almost impossible to determine if the performer was a male or female.

The next day, Sunday, Peter stopped at the Winkler’s after they returned from church and asked Jacob to come over to the house as Will had some question. Jacob arrived with a strawberry pie his wife had made for the men. Neither Will nor Jacob had any idea why he had stopped by. Peter put on a pot of coffee and suggested they share some pie. Peter than said, “Uncle Will and my good friend Jacob, you guys are a lot older and wiser than Tom and I. But there is one thing you may not know that I think you should know as neighbors for the next month. You both play on the same team that Tom and I do.” Both Will and Jacob looked at Peter in a quizzical way. “What I mean is, you both like men. I think this is something you should at least discuss. Tom, let’s leave these mature adult men and go down to the swimming hole. Bye, see you later.”

The boys ran to the pool, stripped naked and jumped in. They were playing around when Tom went underwater to see if he could suck Peter while submerged. Just as he was getting started Peter saw Paul and his girlfriend coming over the hill toward the pool. Peter pushed Tom away and swam to the far side. Tom surfaced and said “What’s the problem? Never been pushed away before.” Peter pointed to Paul and Rachel who were now at the edge of the stream.

Paul stripped naked when Rachel said, “Whoa boy, I am not exposing my virginal body to these perverts.”

“That would be impossible,” Peter said. “I mean the virginal part. What were you two doing when you visited us and went off to the upstairs bedroom. Were you doing what wholesome farmers do, discussing milk prices and corn growth rates?”

Rachel laughed, stripped to her bra and panties and jumped in. The four of them played around with the boys being careful to not get too frisky with Rachel while taking every opportunity to run their hands over Paul. At one point Tom grabbed Paul’s cock. “Sorry about that, I thought I was grabbing a big sunfish.” Paul, the straight guy, lunged at Tom grabbing his dick. Tom while totally enjoying this brief encounter pushed Paul back. They both smirked and swam off in opposite directions.

Knowing Paul and Rachel wanted some quiet time the boys departed from the swimming hole carrying their clothes so their bodies could dry in the sun. As soon as they entered the wooded area Tom said I want to finish what Paul and Rachel interrupted. Getting on his knees he swallowed Tom’s growing dick. While sucking he jerked himself off and came on the ground while simultaneously gulping down his boyfriend’s juice.

They decided to return to the edge of the woods to see what their friends were up to. Paul was on his knees in front of standing Rachel obviously enjoying a freshly bathed ‘hair pie’. Rachel then got on all fours and Paul moved in behind her. He rolled on a rubber. He lubed the rubber with spit and appeared to easily enter his girlfriend. The boys had seen enough and continued back to the house.

Will and Jacob still sitting at the kitchen table were in thoughtful conversation. “Hi boys, Jacob and I have had a thought-provoking time discussing our life paths. It’s nice to know I have a handsome kindred soul as my neighbor.”

Later that evening Peter told Will that his friends Paul and Rachel might want to have pictures taken. He explained that this beautiful farm couple were getting married in the fall and were enjoying a very healthy and intense sexual relationship. The bonus is that if by chance they wanted nude photos taken Will would have the privilege of seeing the biggest dick that either he or Tom had ever seen.

The next day when Paul stopped by briefly Tom took him to the barn and told him about Will’s photographic expertise. He took a few of the photos that Will had taken of him and Peter, both clothed and naked. Not wanting to expose his sexual orientation he showed him the least erotic of the naked photos. Paul was definitely interested and was sure Rachel would also want photos but he was not sure if she would be willing to pose naked in front of a stranger.

They found Will and discussed the possibility of taking photos. Will suggested Paul and Rachel come by Monday morning around 10:00 if the sun was shining. He explained the hayloft would be a perfect local for farm couple photos and the light would be perfect at that time with the hayloft door open.

Immediately after the Sunday afternoon milking the boys departed for home telling Uncle Will they hoped to return the following weekend.

Shortly before ten the following morning Paul and Rachel arrived. He was wearing clean starched farm clothes and Rachel wore a frilly dress. Will suggested they start by taking photos in the yard and around the barn. A photo of the two looking out the open barn window taken from outside was very attractive. Later when they saw the developed photos Rachel wanted copies for her family and friends.

Then Will suggested they go up to the hayloft. He suggested they kiss while he took photos. The more they kissed the more Rachel lost inhibitions. Paul took off his shirt as they laid in the hay. He then had his hand under her bra. As they kissed more her dress came off. Then Paul lost his pants. They were rolling in their underwear. Will continued to snap photos. He could see the bulge in Paul’s white briefs. The young couple either forgot or didn’t care about the photographer’s presence. Paul removed Rachel’s bra and panties. He gently sucked her nipples, moved down to her tummy and then to her pussy. His white brief covered ass was pointed toward Will. Then he rolled on his back and pulled off his white briefs. Out popped the most amazing dick Will had ever seen. Rachel leaned over Paul sucking on his nipples, then moved down and to the amazement of Will took the entire towering shaft down her throat. Obviously she had had a lot of practice. Paul reached for his pants and pulled out his wallet. He took a rubber out and handed it to Rachel. Will thought he would be overstepping boundaries of good taste if he witnessed the fucking from close up. He told the couple he had enough photos and would have them developed by the following evening. Will climbed down the hayloft ladder as Rachel rolled the rubber on her fiancée’s massive tool.

The following evening the young couple were delighted with the photos. The photo of them looking out the barn window revealed innocence and love. They asked for multiple copies for all of their families and friends. Rachel knew her mother would cry when she saw the virtuousness and beauty of her daughter and future son-in-law. Rachel also stated she planned to use that photo to accompany the engagement announcement that would soon be published in the local newspaper. This was against the norm since in 1957 the engagement announcement picture usually was only the bride in a formal high school yearbook type photo.

Paul was truly elated with the private photos. Rachel was somewhat reserved while examining each photo in detail. Paul jokingly told Will he should have stayed for the main event for more photos. Rachel quietly said that there were enough to remind them of their love. Paul also stated he wished there was a photo of him in his natural soft condition but lamented that it would probably never happen because “as his pants went down, his dick went up.”

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

This was a wonderful chapter Tall...Paul and Rachel are so refreshing in their willingness to express their love physically and without shame. They will make great parents when the time comes.
Peter is so lucky to have had a chance to connect with his uncle...he took the chance to reveal himself, and was rewarded with another source of support for him and Tom.
Now we just have to speculate about whether Will and Jacob might have a tryst or two while paintings get produced. :)
More please!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..