Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,432 Words
  • 1,889 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boys of the 1950s - 11. Chapter 11 The Book of Knowledge

Then next day, Saturday, Tom was invited to Peter’s home for lunch. Peter’s mother felt sorry for Tom being left home alone. Neither boy shared that concern. They actually studied in Peter’s room after lunch. The door was open and there was no hanky panky. Peter had called Mr. Johns at Burroughs earlier and was told the book for Ronnie was available. Mr. Johns suggested Peter and his boyfriend pick up the book Saturday afternoon. He would be able to leave work a little early. He and his roommate / boyfriend would take them out to dinner.

The boys left the house to drive to downtown Cleveland in Tom’s car at three in the afternoon. They had told Peter’s parents they were running some errands for Tom’s parents and then would have the casserole Tom’s mother had left for him for dinner. After dinner they would go bowling and then Peter would stay overnight at Tom’s.

After finding a parking spot downtown the boys walked to the bookstore. They went to Mr. Johns’ office area and Peter introduced Tom. Mr. Johns or Roland as the boys were told to call him when not in earshot of employees slowly scanned Tom’s body. Starting with the eyes, his gaze went to the feet, moving up and lingering at the crotch area then returning to his face. Roland told Peter that if Tom’s soul was as beautiful as his body he was a very lucky man. As Tom blushed Peter assured Roland Tom was gorgeous surface to soul. Tom blushed more and playfully hit Peter’s shoulder.

Roland had a thick book and a few pamphlets for Ronnie. He explained that the book, The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Sex by Willy, Vander, & Fisher; 1950 (available at Amazon.com) had over 400 pages of illustrations and rather technical discussion of sex. He wished he could have found a book for teenage boys. Unfortunately nothing was available beyond the general booklets about maturing. He assumed this was the type of material used in the brief one or two hour sex education classes in some schools. He told Peter and Tom they would probably benefit from the book more than the 15 year old brother. Roland had found some interesting material in the book and had ordered a copy for himself.

Roland told them he and Alex planned to take them to Jim’s Steak House in the Flats. (The Flats is the area of Cleveland along the Cuyahoga River in the valley that separates the West Side from the East Side and Downtown.) The steak house is located next to the river on a bend where ore boats travel from the mouth of Lake Erie to various steel mills. This area of the river was extremely polluted. (It was later famous in 1969 as the river that caught on fire, fueled by the pollution. Today, 2015, most of the contaminating factories along the river are gone and this area has become an entertainment district with a marina on nearby Whiskey Island.) The boys were impressed as Jim’s was one of Cleveland’s best known and most expensive restaurants. Roland asked if Tom was willing to drive as he had come to work on the Shaker Rapid (high speed trolley / tram). Alex would meet them at the restaurant.

The ride to the restaurant took more than the usual five minute drive from downtown since they had to wait at the Carter Road lift bridge as an ore freighter passed headed up the river to a steel mill. In the restaurant Roland ordered cokes for the boys and a martini for himself. In walked one of the most striking middle aged men Tom had ever seen. He stared at him as this tall, muscular, blue eye, blond man walked to their table. Roland stood up and said, “Tom, I would like you to meet my mate, Alex. Peter already knows the love of my life.” Alex gave Tom a firm handshake holding it longer than necessary. He then turned his smile to Peter with a similar handshake. Tom was awe-struck by this rugged but beautiful man. He was the first to sit as he needed to hide the bulge that was starting in his pants. He prayed there would not be a wet spot by the end of the meal.

Roland and Alex seemed sincerely interested in the lives of Tom and Peter. The boys felt very comfortable with these nearly 50 year old men. While the meal progressed they told the tale of their previous evening including all details. They even told about Tom fucking Louise with the cum filled rubber he had used on Ann. Then how Peter jerked off and Tom taking the load with the girls watching. They explained to the older men that they had never intended to share the story but felt really comfortable with them. The men replied with comments like “Oh, to be eighteen again, no wait, we never did anything like that at eighteen.”

Tom then said, “There is one other person I or we will share this adventure. It is our friend Sean.”

“Who’s Sean?” both Roland and Alex responded simultaneously.

“Sean is my priest at Saint John’s in Pleasant Valley.”

“You’re going to tell this to a priest? He’ll ban you from the Church and probably want to have an Exorcism on you. Are you crazy?” Roland almost shouted. “He will convince you that you’re going to hell!”

“No, The Father Sean McFadden understands us. Years ago I tearfully confessed my little boy jacking off. He gave me a kind lecture about the natural way boys develop. Later I confessed I preferred boys to girls. Again he assured me I was normal. That that was the way I was born. It was God’s plan. The only time he got angry with me was when my mother told him about my girlfriend, Ann. Father McFadden thought I was leading her on to cover my desires for men. When I explained how Peter and I were dating Ann and Louise to cover all of our desires for the same sex he approved. Sean or Father McFadden is an amazing man. I plan to share the Illustrated Encyclopedia of Sex with him. I also plan to share it with Ann and Louise. Sean may want his own copy. May I give him your name Roland in case he wants some books that would never be available at The Catholic Bookstore?”

Roland replied that of course he could. He also told Tom that this priest sounded amazing and that he would like to meet him someday. He stated he might return to the church if he found such a leader.

Alex’s Story

“Thank you for sharing with us,” Alex stated. “Now I have a story to share with you. Only a couple of people know this story. I trust you boys and have my secret to share with you.”

“We told Peter our story when he and Louise came for dinner. I am sure Peter has shared some of my story with you, Tom. In brief when I was 20 and a skinny, hungry immigrant from Russia I met Roland who was a student at Western Reserve University. I soon moved in with him and we have been together over 25 years.”

“I was working at a very low paid job in landscaping. It was not steady work, sometimes there would be weeks that I had no work. Without Roland’s support I might have gone hungry. One day I was working at a large house on Euclid Avenue. To me it was a mansion. My boss who was normally a nice guy was in a bad mood and yelled at me for no reason. He left me alone to finish the job which would only take about an hour. It was a hot day and I was not happy as I knew he would only pay me for the amount of time he thought the job would take not a full day’s pay. The woman of the house had observed my abuse. Soon after my boss left she brought out a pitcher of lemonade, cake and two glasses. She set them on an outdoor table and suggested I sit down. She asked me about my life and seemed genuinely interested in me. She told me that her name was June and that I should call her that when no one was around. When anyone was nearby I should call her Mrs. Foyle. I mentioned that I only had about an hour’s work to do and that I had wanted to work all day. She told me she needed some furniture moved and would pay me. She asked me how much I made. I told her a higher amount than I actually made. I told her 50 cents a full day plus streetcar fare of ten cents round trip. Actually I made less than that.”

“When I finished in the yard I knocked on the back door and she invited me in. She told me where I could wash in a little room off the kitchen. Then for about two hours I moved furniture and helped her organize one of the upstairs rooms. I had removed my shoes when entering the house as they were covered with dirt. My feet were bare as I rarely wore sox. I was working in a corner and she came up to me and told me I was a very handsome man and that she wanted to feel my muscles. Actually I was a skinny, hungry kid. She felt my arm muscles, rubbed my chest, opened my shirt and played with my nipples. She then leaned forward and kissed me while reaching down and rubbing my dick. She then unbuttoned my pants and let them drop to the floor. She got on her knees and examined my dick. She had never seen a dick that was not circumcised. She rolled the skin back and forth.”

She then stood and went to the bed. She removed her shoes, pulled up her dress and took off her panties. She laid on the bed and said, ‘Alex, I want you.’”

“To tell you the truth I had never been with a woman. Having lived in very crowded quarters prior to moving in with Roland I had seen fucking a few times. I had secretly watched my dad fuck my mom more than once. I stepped out of my pants and went to her. She opened a jar she had in her pocket and rubbed lotion or something on my dick. It got very hard. She rubbed some of the lotion on her pussy and said, “Please.” Actually for someone inexperience with women I think I did a good fuck. When I left she paid me a dollar for the work and asked if I could come the following Wednesday to work the entire day. That was the beginning of my Wednesday job. For the next year I worked for her almost every Wednesday. Sometimes her husband would still be home when I arrived. He would discuss with me projects that needed completed. He also asked me questions about my life. I thought it was strange that he should show so much interest in me. Every Wednesday afternoon we fucked unless it was that time of the month in which case she would either give me a blow job or ask to watch me jerk off. At the beginning she started paying me two dollars plus streetcar fare every week. This was more than double what I was earning working for the other person. Then she told me her husband told her she should pay me three dollars. This was more than I was earning the rest of the week.”

“One Wednesday about a year later she told me I was no longer needed. There was no fuck that day. She was sorry and gave me twenty dollars plus streetcar fare. She was the first and only woman I ever fucked.”

“That was the end of the fucking but not the end of the story. About four years ago one of my landscaping clients took me to meet his sister who needed regular yard maintenance. Her husband had recently died. I followed him to the house a couple of blocks away in my truck. We went to the front door and he knocked. Before anyone answered he opened it and called ‘June, I’m here with the yard guy I told you about.’ “

“We walked into the living room. She looked up. At the same time I said, ‘Mrs. Foyle?’ She said ‘Alex?’ She then told her brother how I had been their yard man years earlier. We discussed the work to be done. As I got up to go a teenage boy, tall, blond, blue eyes came in from the kitchen. She introduced me to her son.”

“As soon as I returned to my office she called. She told me she wanted to have a private conversation. She did not want to do it at home and my office has no privacy so I suggested a restaurant near Shaker Square. We met for lunch the following day. I think you should have figured out the ending. The tall, blond, blue eye teenage boy I met is my son. She told me that when she got pregnant she assumed the baby was mine as she and her husband had tried for years. Telling me to stop working was one of the most difficult things she had ever done. Following my dismissal she became depressed. Everyone assumed it was because of the pregnancy. She knew it was because she missed me. If her husband ever suspected the child was not his he never let on. She told me that her husband had very little interest in sex and that they just did it trying to create a child. Now she realizes that he may have desired men and had a special interest in me since I was young and handsome. He also may have realized that we were doing it and may have felt relieved that he was no longer required to perform. She had told him that I had quit not that she asked me to stop working. Her husband was upset that I would no longer be around. He showed no interest in anyone else that worked around the house.”

“About two years later we told our son, Alan, the truth. He is now twenty-one. We have an extended family. They have accepted Roland as part of my family. For example, last Christmas Roland and I were at their home for Christmas Dinner and they came to Roland’s and my home Easter. Alan is a junior at Wooster College majoring in Economics.”

“June had a younger sister that died at the age of 25 during an influenza epidemic. We invented a story that makes me officially part of the family as Alan’s uncle and June’s brother-in-law. We tell people that I was secretly married to June’s sister, a school teacher. When she died her parents discovered she was not rooming with other teachers but with me. They were vehement that her marriage to a penniless Russian immigrant must never be known. Our made up story continues with me being threatened with legal action if I ever acknowledged the marriage. So I just faded away until I met Mrs. Foyle as a prospective landscaping client. Part of the story is that she knew about her sister’s marriage and had met me. In fact, our story is that June was a witness at our marriage.”

Roland then said, “We’ve had an early dinner, how would you boys like to come to our house for dessert.”

Alex said, “I think the boys need private time to decide about dessert.” The men then left the table, one going to the bathroom and the other to talk to the maître d.

Peter whispered to Tom that they might want sex at their house. Tom replied that he agreed and asked Peter if it was OK. Peter replied that he was game if Tom was. Tom said, “Let’s go for it.”

When Roland and Alex returned Peter said, “We decided we want dessert here at the restaurant.” Both men looked dejected.

“But,” Peter continued “We also want dessert at your house. Growing boys need lots of desserts.”

Roland and Alex laughed and asked for the dessert menu. Soon after the boys were in their car following Alex’s truck to Shaker Heights.

Just as Peter had been impressed with the home Tom was equally impressed. The boys were offered ice cream but declined stating they might want some later. They also declined offers of drinks knowing they didn’t need drinks to make them brave for what might happened as they both hoped something would happen. They were then given a quick tour of the house that ended in the master bedroom. Neither boy had ever seen such a large bed. In addition to usual bedroom furniture the room had a small sofa, two wing back chairs and a fireplace.

Roland sat on the sofa while Alex pulled the blinds and closed the curtains prior to joining him. Roland spoke, “Tom and Peter, I think I know why you were so willing to visit our home. We want to entertain you. But we do not want to do anything that would offend you, hurt you or in any way upset you. You are in total control of what happens in this room. Anything we ask of you is a suggestion, not a command. Anything special you want to do?”

Peter replied, “I’m sure Tom will agree, I want the four of us to have sex. I’m not sure how to proceed. You make a suggestion.”

Alex, “We’d like to see you guys naked. Take it slow.”

“We will,” Tom replied. “On one condition, you guys join us.”

“Don’t worry, that was the plan”, replied Roland. “But, please, let’s start with the handsome boys while we sit here and enjoy the scenery.”

The boys stood in the middle of the room. With Tom leading both took off their shoes and socks. Then each took off his shirt and undershirt. The boys turned toward each other and hugged while deep kissing. Then Tom got on his knees and unzipped and removed Peter’s pants leaving him standing in his white briefs. He kissed the cock still covered. Then Tom stood and Peter did the same. They both stood. They then stood in front of the men still in their white briefs. Hard dicks and precum stains were obvious. The men stared at the bulging briefs. Roland reached for Peter’s dick and Peter pushed his hand away. “No touching, yet,” he said.

Peter ordered, “Both of you stand up.” The men stood. Then with Peter leading the boys kneeled and removed the men’s shoes. Standing they removed their undershirts and shirts. Tom who was undressing Alex was very pleased but not surprised by his muscular chest and six pack. He rubbed his hands over the soft blond chest fur. Meanwhile, Peter was pleasantly surprised at the upper body of the bookish Roland. He had a well defined chest. While there was no six pack there was also no belly fat. He remember from his careful observations at the town pool locker room that practically all men Roland’s age had belly fat. Roland had a patch of dark chest hair. The boys continued to rub the chests and play with the nipples.

Roland then said, “Bite my nipple. However, I know from experience, don’t bite Alex’s, just lick and suck it. Peter leaned forward and softly bit Roland’s nipple. “harder, don’t worry, I’ll let you know if it’s too hard.” Peter bit harder. Roland just moaned. Peter bit harder. Rolland asked him to stop saying, “If you do that anymore I will cum in my pants. Give them a rest but please come back to them later.”

The boys then kneeled and removed the men’s pants. Peter’s face was just inches from Roland’s bright red silky briefs. The precum stained briefs were holding back a substantial bulge. Meanwhile Tom was staring at baby blue silk boxers also bulging and precum stained.

The boys slowly lowered the men’s underwear. Roland’s gigantic dick popped out almost hitting Peter in the face. This was definitely the largest hard dick either boy had ever seen. Alex’s normal large uncircumcised dick was also standing straight out. Roland said, “Please don’t touch me. I am so close. I don’t want this to end.”

Alex then ordered, “Boys, stand up!” Both the men got on their knees and lowered the white briefs. While admiring the young hard dicks pointing up not out as happens with age Alex said, “I remember when I was your age. I could cum and then cum again five minutes later and then again and again. Since age slows down the frequency Roland and I must conserve. Don’t worry you will have your turn on us. Right now we are going to suck you boys dry. Roland to Peter and Alex to Tom both took the boys throbbing cocks in their mouths. In less than a minute both boys were exploding down the men’s throats. While the men on their knees kissed the boys kissed. Then the boys pulled the men up and each kissed his man / boy partner tasting their own cum. Then they switched and kissed the other man tasting their boyfriend’s cum.

Alex suggested they rest for a short while. The four of them crawled under the light purple satin sheets completely tangled, dick to dick to ass to dick to …..” A short while later Roland left the room and returned with bowls of ice cream. He suggested some nourishment prior to round two.

Round two included more fun ending with Alex, a bottom, being fucked by all. Each boy fucked with the agile man on his back and legs on their shoulders. Then the boys watched with amazement when Roland easily shoved in his titanic tool.

The next three days, whenever he had an opportunity, Peter studied The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Sex given to him by Mr. Johns. He thought it might be too detailed and complex for his younger brother. However remembering his own knowledge (or lack of it) at Ronnie’s age he decided to give it to his brother. That evening when his parents went to a neighbors to play Bridge (a card came) he gave Ronnie the book and they briefly reviewed the contents. He told Ronnie to keep it hidden. He also told Ronnie to let him know where it was as he wanted to study it and later share it with some friends.

A week later when Peter returned home from school he saw the book on the coffee table in the living room. His mother heard him arrive and walked into the living room. “Look at the filthy book I found in your brother’s room while putting his clothes in his dresser drawers. I will not tolerate such immoral trash in this house! Do you know anything about this piece of garbage?”

“Yes Mom, I gave it to him. He needs to know about life.”

“What kind of a brother are you? Your brother is just a baby! Neither he nor you should be exposed to such filth! Are you a pervert trying to corrupt your brother? This book belongs in the rubbish can!”

“Sorry Mother, I don’t agree with you. This is my book and I tend to keep it so I can learn about life.” With that he picked up the book and took it upstairs. This was probably the first time Peter had ever blatantly disobeyed his mother.

His mother yelled at him as he went up the stairs, “When he gets home from work your father will discuss this with you. I will not have this corruption in my house.”

When Ronnie returned home from school his mother told him she had found the disgusting book in his dresser while putting away clothes. She told him she was too upset to discuss it and to go to his room until father returned home. He would thrash it out with both he and Peter!

Ronnie went to his room and was almost crying. Peter had heard his mother’s yelling. He went to Ronnie’s room and told him not to worry. He should learn about life and that there was nothing wrong with education. He told him he would take the blame and not to worry about father. If necessary Peter would take the book out of the house and give it to someone to hold for him and Ronnie.

About an hour later they heard father’s car pull in the driveway. Soon after Mother was heard having a heated discussion with father. Father went into Peter’s room and asked Ronnie to join them. He asked to see the book in question. After scanning the table of contents and flipping through the book he got up and closed the bedroom door. He started, “I do not agree with your mother. This does not appear to be a piece of trash but a scientific book about life, specifically sex. Actually, when I was your age (looking at Peter) I probably could have found this book both useful and entertaining. It might be a little too deep for Ronnie. If he finds something too complicated he has a big brother and father to talk to. As far as your mother is concerned I will tell her I have discussed it with you boys and that you have agreed Ronnie will not have complete access to it. Peter, you keep the book. Keep it well hidden, please don’t let your mother find it again. Tell Ronnie where it is hidden. Ronnie, if anything in the book confuses you talk to Peter or me. Boy’s need to know this stuff. In fact men need to know this stuff. Could I borrow it after dinner. Your mother is going out.”

“Sure dad,” Peter replied. “And, if you need any explanations or clarifications don’t hesitate to ask.”

“Thanks.” Father replied with a chuckle in his voice.

The book remained in the house. All three men studied it. Peter and Ronnie had some interesting conversations. Later it was shared with Tom, Louise and Ann as well as Father McFadden who called Mr. Johns and ordered his own copy.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ah, those were the days--of illicit reading! Once I was 18 and worked up my courage, I bought a couple gay magazines at a regular book store, sneaking them in with a regular one and some books, and I'm sure I blushed when the cashier checked me out at the register...but I'm sure they had sold them to others, and they never said anything to me about it. I had gone to that store for several years by that time, and they all knew me, so that was a little scary, but they didn't live anywhere near my town to talk to other people I knew. :)
I was very lucky that the Joy of Gay Sex was published my first year of college, and I bought it before I'd had a chance to do anything in it--so I had more information to work from than Tom and Peter. :) Still got it, though the illustrations with the cheesy moustaches are a turn-off...I was never into facial hair, but that was the rage in the late 70s.
More please!

Link to comment
On 09/30/2015 12:39 PM, ColumbusGuy said:

Ah, those were the days--of illicit reading! Once I was 18 and worked up my courage, I bought a couple gay magazines at a regular book store, sneaking them in with a regular one and some books, and I'm sure I blushed when the cashier checked me out at the register...but I'm sure they had sold them to others, and they never said anything to me about it. I had gone to that store for several years by that time, and they all knew me, so that was a little scary, but they didn't live anywhere near my town to talk to other people I knew. :)

I was very lucky that the Joy of Gay Sex was published my first year of college, and I bought it before I'd had a chance to do anything in it--so I had more information to work from than Tom and Peter. :) Still got it, though the illustrations with the cheesy moustaches are a turn-off...I was never into facial hair, but that was the rage in the late 70s.

More please!

Thanks for the comments. I will be posting a chapter a week at least until February 2016. Read the first couple of chapters of Jason & Miles. Enjoyed it and decided to save the rest to read when I visit Central Europe (Poland and Czech Republic) in a few weeks. Sure it will be a great read on planes and trains.

Link to comment

In the 50's and into the 60's there was nothing available in Australia. I was as dumb as an ox. The only books I ever read were the Mandingo series about Southern Plantation slavery and nothing about gay sex at all.  I just found out about it by being used and left to find my way home?

I was fourteen when I was picked up by a guy in a car driven to Carlton at the edge of the city and asked to suck him off. He dumb in my mouth and I was almost sick. He did nothing to me and left me to drive ba k I to the city to catch a tram home. Any book would ha e been better than that.

I am enjoying this trip back into a world l was most familiar with.

Thanks for the opportunity to read it.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..