Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,640 Words
  • 1,545 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boys of the 1950s - 21. Chapter 21 Life’s Lessons Through A Keyhole

They were on the way to Ohio by 8:00. BJ and Uncle Will kidded Peter about his hungover look. Peter assured them he had not consumed much alcohol and his woeful look resulted from activities that he was sure the two older men would approve. With that Peter curled up in the back seat and slept the first three hours of the trip. At Clingman’s Dome in the Great Smoky Mountains of Tennessee they stopped while Peter hiked to a tower at the highest elevation, 6,643 feet (2,025 m) in the Smoky Mountains. From the top of the ridge they continued north stopping in Gatlinburg for lunch. Passing through Pigeon Forge they were unaware that Dolly Parton, a local girl then 12 years old who was performing on local radio and TV shows would be making her debut on the Grand Old Opry in a year.

By late afternoon they were approaching Corbin, Kentucky. They stopped at a motor court with little cabins a few miles south of Corbin and decided to stay there for the night. The motor court owner recommended they have dinner at the roadside chicken restaurant founded by Colonel Harlan Sanders in Corbin, a few miles away in the next county. As they ate their fried chicken dinner the men could not comprehend that this restaurant serving tasty food would develop into one of the largest restaurant chains in the world with nearly 20,000 KFC locations in over 100 countries and territories.

The room they rented for the night was in a small two room cabin. The rooms had a door between them for groups traveling together. There was a long porch across the front with chairs. Each room had its own entrance off the porch and a private bathroom. After dinner Peter sat on the porch reading a gay fiction paperback book JB had given him. The printing and binding were cheap. The story was predictable but somewhat interesting. JB and Uncle Will were inside watching the news on TV. A couple in their 40s arrived in a beat up chevy with Alabama license plates. He was tall, thin and muscular. Everything about him was scruffy: messy hair, soiled but big hands, dirty A shirt revealing a small patch of pit hair, grimy torn levi’s and beat up work boots. This man had a sensuality that warmed Peter. The woman was skinny. She wore a cheap house dress and her appearance did nothing to warm Peter. They said “Hi” and went into the other room of their cabin. A few minutes later they came out and sat on the porch. Peter sat on a chair in front of his room. The man who introduced himself as Bobby Tommy sat a few feet away. His wife or maybe girl friend, Lilly, sat in a chair sideways facing Peter a few feet away. Bobby Tommy lite a Lucky Strike and offered one to Peter. He replied “no thanks.” They talked about the weather and the road, the trip over Clingmans Dome in the Great Smoky Mountains they had both taken that day. Then the man said to Peter, “You look like you could use some relaxation. My Lilly told me she thinks you are a very sexy young man. She wishes she could know you better.” Then Bobby Tommy reached over and pulled up Lilly’s dress. She spread her legs and not wearing underwear her pussy was wide open to Peter, just a couple of feet away. Peter stared in amazement. Bobby Tommy then rubbed his hand over her cunt. “You sure feel good Lilly, you’re nice and wet there.” He shoved a finger in her, withdrew it, sniffed it and held it for Peter to smell. Peter sniffed the finger stuck next to his nose and almost gagged from the sweaty rancid smell. “Lilly usually gets $5 to help pay for gas. But you my young man are welcome to ride her for free. She really likes young bucks. Ain’t that so Lilly dear?”

She grinned “Sure do, looks like you are a real strong man that would make me feel real good. Come on in. If you are willing to let Bobby Tom watch we will all be happy. You can ride me up while he gets his rocks off watching. He wants to watch your young buck asses move up and down as you hump my pussy.”

At this point Peter was the softest he had been in years. “Thank you for the kind offer. Tomorrow we’re driving to Columbus where my sweetheart is waiting for me. I need to save my energy for tomorrow night and I am sure it will be a long night lasting until the morning or longer.”

“You are one lucky buck. If you change your mind just knock on the door. Lilly is always wet and ready. Ain’t you lovie?” At this point Bobby Tommy rubbed the cunt again then sniffed and licked his moist finger. Peter thought he would puke.

“You know I am. Hey boy, I seen you with two older men. If either of them wants a ride with Lilly tell em it’s just a $5 donation to our travel fund. If both of them want it I will give them a special of $8 for two. You tell em, I’m ready.”

“OK I will. If they are interest they will come a knocken. If I don’t see you have a good night. I hope you get some gas money.”

Peter went into the room and told JB and Uncle Will about his adventure and the bargain offer from Lilly. Peter told them it was the most horrible thing he had ever smelled. He could not have gotten his dick hard enough to please Lilly if she paid him.

About fifteen minutes later they heard a noise outside. A bread delivery truck had stopped at their cabin. Peter suggested they put the lights out inside so he could pull the curtain back and see what was happening. The truck driver was talking to Bobby Tommy on the porch. He reached in his pocket and pulled out his wallet. Then he handed Bobby Tommy some cash. Bobby Tommy opened the door called to Lilly and then sat on the porch lighting a Lucky Strike. Peter put his ear to the wall and then the door between the rooms but could not understand the conversation. Then Peter looked through the keyhole of the door separating their room from Bobby Tommy and Lilly’s. It was old door hardware with a large keyhole. He could see the deliveryman from the waist down. He undid his belt and let his pants fall to the floor. He leaned over with his ass toward Peter and took off his shoes. He then stepped out of his pants and dirty white underwear briefs. He turned sideways and Peter could see his half hard cut dick. It was not as large as Peter’s. It was so hairy he could hardly see what appeared to be small balls. Lilly stepped in front of him and pulled her loose fitting dress over her head. She was naked. Her sagging breast and hairy pussy were fully exposed. The man roughly grabbed her tits. Lilly pushed his hands away and said something. The man reached for the tits again, this time in a soft caressing way. Lilly then leaned back on the bed with her legs spread. The man mounted her. All Peter could see was his ass moving up and down. He banged away and in about a minute gave a couple of hard thrusts and then stopped. He was motionless for a few moments. He got up, put on his dirty underwear without wiping off his dick that was dripping a little. He got dressed, walked out, didn’t say anything to Bobby Tommy and drove away. Lilly just laid there rubbing her pussy. Bobby Tommy entered the room, showed Lilly the money. Peter could not see what he did with it. Peter related the saga to BJ and Will and they all had a good laugh.

A little later after the sunset and it was dark out Peter heard a car approach. Turning off the lights inside the cabin he pulled the curtain and by the dim outdoor light of the porch could see the car had the words “Sheriff” painted on it. Peter thought those folks were in big trouble. The sheriff knocked on the door and Bobby Tommy stepped out to the porch. They had a brief conversation. Bobby Tommy opened the door and called to Lilly. Peter got on his knees and looked through the key hole. He could see no activity as the open door was out of eyesight. The sheriff entered the room and Peter could see the lower half of his unappealing body. His uniform was dirty and rumpled. The most unattractive sight was his beer belly hanging over his belt. Lilly removed her dress again. The sheriff moved in and appeared to be sucking her tits. The sheriff then got on his knees and stuck his face in Lilly’s sweaty, smelly, recently fucked cunt. Peter could see the side of his ugly face. He appeared to be about 50 years of age. The more he ate the cunt the more nauseous Peter got. Finally he stood and Lilly kneeled. She opened his fly and took out the smallest adult penis Peter had ever seen. She began to suck it. He put his hands on the sides of her head and began thrusting. In Peter’s opinion there was nothing to thrust. He felt sorry for Lilly. At one point Lilly pulled away and starting jacking the miniature dick. After a couple of strokes the sheriff pushed her face back on his dick. Finally after the longest, most boring suck Peter had ever seen the sheriff pulled out and buttoned his pants. It wasn’t clear if he had cum or just got too tired to continue. He turned around and walked out. Peter went to the window and saw the sheriff and Bobby Tommy talk briefly. There had been no exchange of money. Apparently that was one of the benefits of being a sheriff in this county.

The men continued to watch TV. About a half hour later they heard another car stop. Peter peeked out to see another sheriff’s car. As he walked onto the porch Peter could see by the dim porch light that this visitor was thin and tall. He knocked on the door and had a brief conversation with Bobby Tommy. Again Bobby Tommy sat on the porch and lite a Lucky Strike as the sheriff entered. Peter spied through the keyhole. The sheriff removed all his clothes. Peter could see from the abs down. What a beautiful specimen. A total opposite of the fat sheriff with the gut. His cut dick was thin and long over low hanging balls. There was very little hair to obscure the tantalizing sight. Peter immediately got hard and open his fly and pulled out his dick. Lilly walked over and started to take the sheriff’s hard dick in her hand. He pushed her hand away. He then leaned over and took something from the pocket of his pants that were on the floor. He ripped open a rubber wrapper, took it out and rolled it over his joy juice leaking dick. He then pushed Lilly to her knees and shoved his rubber covered dick deep into her mouth. She appeared to be gagging on the long skinny shaft. Peter was enthralled. He was getting hotter and hotter. Finally the tall handsome sheriff pulled his dick out of her mouth. Then the sheriff pulled Lilly’s dress off and shoved her on her back onto the bed. He mounted her and began pumping. After a few strokes Peter heard him screaming. He then rammed into Lilly. He quickly pulled out, pulled the rubber off and threw it on the floor. Using Lilly’s dress he wiped off his dick. He then quickly dressed and departed. Lilly laid on the bed rubbing her cunt. It appeared he might have hurt her by not using lube and making deep, forceful thrusts. Peter was mesmerized kneeling there holding his dick. He then felt a tap on his shoulder.

Uncle Will was standing over him. “My young friend, if you are going to pleasure yourself in this room it would be impolite to hide from your uncle. You must have enjoyed the show. Please give us a show.”

Peter stood and facing JB and his uncle said, “That was one of the most erotic scenes I have ever witnessed”. His now softening dick was hanging out of his pants.

Uncle Will then said, “Why should you have all the enjoyment. Please show JB your handsome body and how the equipment works. JB knows I’ve ‘been there, done that’. Now it’s his turn.”

Peter willingly stripped, stood in front of JB and raised his arms over his head to show off his pits. JB leaned forward and inspected the handsome boy’s throbbing dick. Peter moved forward so it was right in his face. JB reached up and stroked it. After a couple of strokes Peter moved back and said. “I’m doing my best to make this last. But if you get too friendly the party will be over. You may touch any part of my body except the dick. When you want it to end just pump it or suck it.” Both men stood and approached Peter. They caressed every part of his body except the dick. Uncle Will directed JB’s lips to one of Peter’s arm pits while he molested the other. Peter then said, “That feels so good, but if you keep it up I will have a ‘no touch cuming’, it’s your decision.” JB then got on his knees and took Peter in his mouth. He didn’t suck, he just held Peter’s dick in his mouth. Uncle Will continued to suck on the armpit. Peter drained himself into JB’s willing mouth. JB stood and they all stood and kissed sharing Peter’s spunk.

They heard a knock on the door between their rooms. Then Lilly called out. “That was a great show men. Now I know why that handsome young buck didn’t want my wet cunt. You all sleep good tonight.” Obviously the keyhole view worked both ways.

The next morning while Peter was packing the car Bobby Tommy came out and approached him. He told Peter that Lilly had seen Peter and his friends pleasuring each other by peeping through the keyhole. He told Peter that he enjoyed doing it with guys and would gladly have a tumble with Peter. For gas money he would make any man or woman happy but preferred men over women. He told about two days earlier while staying at a motor court in Georgia Lilly suggested to a traveler an opportunity for him to help her earn gas money. He instead told her he would pay her boyfriend $5 to fuck her while he watched and he beat off. “After the fuck I then went down on the man and finished him. Rather than pay the $5 offered the man gave me $10”.

Just as Lilly was willing to do a freebie to handsome Peter, Bobby Tommy made the same offer. Peter was not in the mood and was relieved as a dilapidated farm truck drove up. In it were a handsome farmer about 40 and a good looking teenage boy, maybe sixteen but could be older or younger. The farmer got out and knocked on the door of Lilly’s and Bobby Tommy’s room not realizing Bobby Tommy was in the driveway talking to Peter. Bobby Tommy approached the farmer. They were having a discussion and Bobby Tommy kept shaking his head no. Bobby Tommy, the entrepreneur, walked over to Peter at his car and made a suggestion. He told him this farmer and his son wanted to have a good time with Lilly. But they charged a $5 donation for gas and would be willing to do both for $8. The problem was that the farmer only had $4. No way could he let Lilly be fucked for that price. If the word got out then they would have to lower the price for everyone. Already they had had to give the sheriff and his deputy freebies to stay in the county. Bobby Tommy suggested to Peter that if he and his two traveling companions paid a total of $4 they could watch this farmer and his son fuck Lilly close up, not through the key hole. He knew that from what Lilly had seen through the key hole last night Peter and his friends would enjoy seeing good looking naked guys playing. Peter went into cabin and told JB and Uncle Will the suggestion. Peter told them he would enjoy seeing the good looking men fuck. JB said, “Oh hell, it’s only four bucks. It will make the farmer happy, his son happy, Lilly happy, Bobby Tom happy, Peter happy and would be an interesting experience, let’s do it.”

Peter went out and told Bobby Tommy they would do it on the condition that the farmer and his son got completely naked. The suggestion had not been made to the farmer yet. Bobby Tommy was sure he would accept rather than losing the opportunity to screw Lilly.

When the suggestion was made to the farmer he looked at Peter, JB and Uncle Will who were now all on the porch. He didn’t look happy. He went to the truck and talked to his son. The boy gave out a happy whoop. The farmer came back and said he had never fucked in front of someone, wasn’t sure he could do it. Peter went over to the farmer and told him, “We’re just trying to help you out and have some enjoyment ourselves. Don’t worry. As soon as you finish we are leaving for Ohio. We will never see each other again.”

The men took some chairs from the porch into the room where Lilly was still in bed. Bobby Tommy explained the plan and showed her the $8. She got a smile on her face. Since she had been sleeping naked she just sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs. JB and Uncle Will sat in chairs while Bobby Tommy and Peter stood. Lilly then said, “OK you farmers, get naked. I want to see what you have for Lilly.” Both farmers were just wearing shoes, and bib overalls. Neither wore shirt, sox or underwear. They each took off their shoes and unsnapped the overalls which fell to the floor. Both farmers were about 5’ 10” (1.75 m), thin yet muscular. They had farmer’s tans – skin covered by the overalls was pure white while the exposed skin had a dark tan. Their eyes were both a dark brown. Neither would be considered hairy. The father had a light brown thatch on his chest, over his cock, under his arms and fuzz on his ass. The son had a smooth hairless chest and ass, less hair around his cock and pits than his father. The boy may have had a young face but he certainly had a man’s cock. He and his father had nearly identical beautiful long thin uncut cocks with long overhanging foreskin. The boys cock was rock hard, standing tall straight up and oozing juice from the hole in the foreskin covering his dick head. Low hanging balls on both completed the beautiful scene. Bobby Tommy, standing next to Peter, dropped his pants and pulled up his T shirt. He started to jerk off with one hand and play with one of his nipples with the other. Looking at these two farmers and Bobby Tommy naturally got Peter hard. He wanted to reach out and fondle the boy’s cock but knew this was not part of the deal. He did lean over and whisper into the boy’s ear, “You better stop looking at Lilly’s cunt and start to think about something not sexy or you will lose your load before you start the fuck. Think about something stupid like truck driving and maybe you will last longer.”

The father was half erect. He walked up to Lilly and she took his cock in her hand and easily pumped him up. She leaned back and spread her legs wide. He mounted her and with no trouble slid in. The sight of this fine-looking farmer fucking made Peter hard and wet. He couldn’t take it anymore and dropped his pants. As the farmer fucked he fisted his own dick. The son looked at Peter’s dick and said, “Wow man, you sure got a big one.” Bobby Tommy reached over and took Peter’s dick in his hand. He jacked both Peter and himself while both watched the farmer. Peter wanted to blow his load simultaneously with the boy so he asked Bobby Tommy to stop for now. He just stood letting it stick straight out. He reached over and began jacking Bobby Tommy who then had both hands free to play with his nipples. The father pumped steadily. Soon his body tensed. He pulled out and shot his load on Lilly’s stomach and chest. He then shook off the last drops and stepped back.

The son needed no encouragement. He stepped up onto the bed and mounted Lilly. He kept saying “fuck” “fuck” “fuck”. As the boy shouted “fuck” and gave his final thrusts Bobby Tommy grabbed Peter and after two shakes Peter shot his load half way across the room along with Bobby Tommy. The farm boy pulled his cock out. Lilly sat up and said “Let me clean you off.” She took his cum and pussy juice coated cock in her mouth and licked him clean. When she finished licking the farm boy clean Bobby Tommy stepped up for a tongue licking cleanup. Peter just shook his dick and put it away before Lilly attempted to lick him clean.

The farmer said to his son, “Boy, we got to get home fast, mama’s gonna wonder what took so long at the feed store.”

As JB, Uncle Will and Peter walked across the porch to their room they saw the owner of the motor court coming along the driveway. They heard Bobby Tommy call into the room, “Lilly, keep your legs spread another ten minutes. The owner of the motor court is coming to collect the daily rent.”

Within minutes they were on the road to Ohio looking for a place to have breakfast.

Daisyville: “The DUMB FUCK”

Prior to leaving Daisyville Uncle Will devised a plan that permitted the black man and white man to be together in mostly intolerant segregated Daisyville. Henry would work at Uncle Will’s home most afternoons. Uncle Will had told the Crankfits that Henry would be doing yardwork, painting walls inside the house, rebuilding the basement stairs, building shelves and new cabinets in his upstairs workroom and thoroughly cleaning the house. Actually none of this work needed to be done and none completed except for some cleaning inside and the yard work. Since the Crankfits had never been invited into Uncle Will’s home and never would be they were unaware of what repairs and decorating needed to be done. He also told the Crankshafts his friend Seth would be supervising the black man and that Seth would check up on Henry everyday he worked. The Crankfits were not happy that a black man would be working unsupervised in the house next to there’s and were relieved to know that Seth would be there to check on Henry. Henry “worked” at the house about four afternoons a week. Rather than doing the “work” the Crankfits thought he was doing he mostly read, worked on projects related to his last year at Albany State the following fall and prepared delicious dinners. Seth would stop by after his job and checkup on Henry. One day Seth told Henry to be sure to be working in the yard near the Crankfits’ front porch the following afternoon. At the time Seth normally arrived the Crankfits were usually on their porch, she with her Bible and he with his beer.

When Seth arrived the next afternoon Henry was raking the area closest to the Crnakfits’ porch. Seth walked up to him and said in a voice that the Crankfits would hear “Hey you DUMB FUCK NIGGER, I told you not to clean that area until all the trimming was done.”

Henry just hung his head and walked away saying “Sorry.” The Crankfits heard the encounter and smiling Mrs. Crankfit told her husband how well the white boy handled that nigger as Henry slowly walked into the house.

Seth followed him into the kitchen. Henry stood tall and looked at Seth in the eye and quietly said. “You piece of HONKY WHITE TRASH – You called me a “DUMB FUCK.” I’ll show you what a “Dumb Fuck” does. He pushed Seth face down on the kitchen table and pulled his pants down. He then grabbed the Crisco can off the shelf, pulled out his hard black dick, lubed it and shoved it in the cute white ass. “I’m going to show your white ass what a “Dumb Fuck” does to White Trash.” With just a few thrusts he filled the white boy with his white cream. Henry then jerked Seth to a standing position, turned him around and got on his knees. Seth’s sweaty cock after a hard day at work was dripping joy juice. Henry swallowed it and after three caresses of his lips on the shaft was swallowing the white boy’s white cream. Henry stood, embraced his friend and put his lips to Seth’s. As they probed each other’s mouths Seth got a taste of his own sweet cream and cock sweat.

Then Henry whispered into Seth’s ear, “If you ever call me a “DUMB FUCK” again I will violate your ass you stinking sweaty piece of trash.

Seth leaned into Henry and said “you “DUMB FUCK.”

Henry responded by grabbing Seth, turning him around, again shoving him on the kitchen table face down, ass up again. Just being with his friend got him hard again just moments after the fast fuck. He shoved in and once more violated the white ass. Having just come he was able to last longer. He pumped, got to the edge and pulled out. He did this for ten minutes and finally let himself shoot another load. Leaning on top of his friend he reached for Seth’s cock and just his touched resulted on a cuming that landed on the floor and the seat of a chair at the opposite side of the table. Henry rested on his lover awhile and then lead him upstairs were the two enjoyed cleaning and caressing each other in the shower. They then sat down (after cleaning the cum covered chair) to the fried chicken, mashed potato, green beans and peach cobbler dinner prepared by Henry. They enjoyed being together and talked about their lives and future and laughed at the gullibleness of the Crankfits. After dinner they continued the conversation and enjoyed a long slow meaningful love session in their basement den. At about 8:00 Henry rode his bike home and Seth went to his home in his truck. The next day and most days Seth returned to supervise publically and be fucked privately. For the rest of their lives together whenever Seth called his man a “DUMB FUCK” they both remembered their happiness on the kitchen table that sweaty summer evening and would have a session with the big black dick violating a happy white ass

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow, Lily was sure nasty. :) Too bad the farm boy didn't get some time with Peter--I think he would have enjoyed it more...but his father was there to keep his boy 'safe'. They really should have used condoms. :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..