Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 5,555 Words
  • 1,908 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boys of the 1950s - 16. Chapter 16 Back on the Farm

One weekend the boys and girls visited the farm in Seville. Tom had discussed their plans with Sean and he heartily approved. Of the four Ann had the latest class on Friday that ended at 3:00. The rest had packed and were waiting for her. They drove directly to the farm and arrived in just under an hour. Sean had insisted that Tom and Peter use his and Frank’s bedroom. The girls slept and played in the room usually used by the boys. The boys were happy to see the cows and do the evening milking and Paul, the young farmer, was happy to just watch. They had invited Paul and Rachel to dinner that the girls cooked while the boys did their farm chores. Paul’s mother had sent over an elderberry pie and a batch of molasses cookies. After dinner the four university students offered to clean the kitchen while Paul and Rachel had some private time upstairs. They told the couple to take their time as they had homework to do. The young farmer and his girlfriend needed no encouragement and were soon on their way to the spare room. Paul had already told the boys he had rubbers and lube while they did the milking earlier.

About an hour later the young lovers came downstairs, all smiles. They were not embarrassed as they knew Tom, Peter, Ann and Louise would be doing the same later that evening and probably all night and morning. That was true except it would not be boy/girl couples but boy/boy and girl/girl couples. After sharing more dessert Paul and Rachel went to their homes and the others continued to study. Being away on the farm was not the special event it was prior to their university days since now the boys slept together and the girls slept together every night in their dorms. By 9:00 the boys were ready for bed since they planned an early morning. They had told Paul he could sleep late, a real luxury for a farmer, while they would do the early morning milking Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday morning after the milking and a hearty breakfast the girls planned to leave for a shopping trip to Wooster about 20 minutes south of Seville. This small city with a population of 15,000 was the commercial center of rural Wayne County and consequently supported a lively business center with two department stores, including Freedlander’s, and various small specialty shops and services. Being a farm community Saturday was the main shopping day. They would see plain dressed Amish families with their cute children. Some of the Amish arrived by hired cars since they did not personally use modern conveniences while most would travel by horse and buggy.

The girls knew Jacob would be coming to the farm house to discuss “farm business”. They also knew this discussion would take place in the master bedroom. Jacob, (Paul’s father) age 47, had been the friend and lover of Father McFadden’s Uncle Bob. Bob died on Omaha Beach D-Day of World War II. He had left the farm to McFadden with the stipulation that it be rented to Jacob if Father McFadden did not farm it. Father McFadden rented the farm land and farm buildings to Jacob free in exchange for Jacob maintaining the property including the farm house and paying taxes and insurance.

Jacob arrived with a gift of sticky buns made by his wife. The boys knew exactly what Jacob wanted and after locking the door led him up the stairs to Sean and Frank’s bedroom. They told Jacob to sit on the bed. The boys undressed each other. They stood in front of Jacob and gently rubbed their hard cocks on his cheeks. When Jacob tried to touch or lick their cocks they stopped him. They stroked themselves and squeezed a small amount of precum from their dickheads. They rubbed the sticky stuff on Jacob’s nose. They then removed Jacob’s shirt and leaned over to tenderly suck his nipples as he sat on the bed. Peter kneeled in front of him and removed his shoes and sox while Tom played with his uncut dick skin inches from Jacob’s face. He pulled his skin back and rubbed his shiny moist head under Jacob’s nose. They then unbuttoned and unbuckled Jacob’s pants and pulled them and his underware to the floor. They pushed Jacob back so he was laying on the bed with his feet on the floor and his hard, throbbing dick sticking straight up. His arms were placed over his head and he was told to keep them there or he would not have a “happy ending”. Tom leaned forward and licked, then swallowed Jacob’s shaft. Peter satisfied his armpit fetish by licking and gently biting Jacob’s left pit and then the right and doing the same to his nipples.

Tom stepped back and gave his dick a few strokes to get it ultra hard. After placing Jocob’s legs on his shoulder with his ass at the edge of the bed with well lubed fingers Tom began with a one finger fuck, then two, then three. Jacob, who the boys knew relished being a bottom, was quivering with pleasure. Finally Tom leaned forward and jammed his dick in Jacob’s hole showing no mercy. He knew this was exactly what Jacob wanted and he was absolutely correct. In less than a minute Tom was blasting his load into the farmer’s happy ass. He pulled out and Peter who was hard and ready shoved in. Peter decided to give Jacob some extra time so he pulled out just seconds before he would have cum. Meanwhile Tom was pinching Jacob’s nipples. Peter drove in again, pumped and pulled out. After doing this three times he shoved in the fourth time and Jacob shot his load without being touched. As Jacob shot his load Peter blasted his load into Jacob. After cleaning themselves they went down to the kitchen and made a pot of coffee.

While drinking coffee and sharing the sticky buns Jacob talked about Paul and Rachel. He told them they were a magnificent couple and that they were planning to get married within a year. He was really happy. Both Jacob and Rachel were hard workers and serious about the farm. There was the possibility of a farm being available for purchase about two miles down the road that he hoped to help them purchase as a wedding gift. He told them he assumed they were fucking on a regular basis. The boys knew Jacob wanted to know but would not ask about what happened when Paul and Rachel had had dinner with them the previous evening. Peter told Jacob that while he did not want to discuss the private lives of Paul and Rachel he had been told by Paul while they milked the cows prior to dinner that Paul had rubbers. Peter knowing that Jacob had no problem with his son’s fucking assured that Paul even joked about rubbers at dinner prior to he and Rachel having a private discussion upstairs after dinner. Peter laughed while he said, “I don’t know what they discussed, but at least they were prepared for the discussion.”

Jacob then asked when the girls would return. This the boys took as a hint that he wanted more sex if possible. Peter answered that they had time for some more discussion upstairs. Jacob eagerly led the way for round two. This time the boys shoved Jacob face down on the bed with his ass at the edge and feet on the floor. First Tom and then Peter entered from behind. This session lasted longer than the first one since the boys were not as horny. As Jacob left for home he stated that it was a long time since his ass had been that sore or that happy!

The girls returned after lunch and the four of them studied all afternoon. Louise and Peter worked on physics assignments together, Tom typed an English lit paper on the portable typewriter he had brought and Ann read. After the evening milking session Paul and Rachel arrived with supper that included cold chicken, baked beans, red beet pickled eggs, frozen peas, rolls and homemade by Rachel apple pie. The beans and peas were heated and they ate their feast. Paul knew his father had stopped by that morning, although he did not know what they had done. He asked if his father had discussed him and Rachel. The boys replied that Jacob was extremely happy that they were planning to marry. He also told them that he assumed they were being intimate and since they were planning to marry was OK with it as long as they were careful. Rachel blushed then laughed. She and Paul knew he knew.

It was then suggested that Paul and Rachel go upstairs and discuss wedding plans while the rest cleaned the kitchen. Again there were no arguments about this.

Sunday morning after the milking and another hearty breakfast they continued with their school work breaking for a quick lunch of leftover chicken, cold baked beans, pickled eggs and pie. As planned Sean and Frank arrived midafternoon. Both had had several masses that morning. Jacob also stopped by as predetermined. The girls decided to take a long walk along the country lanes while the boys and men discussed life.

The five boys and men were soon upstairs. All stripped naked. Jacob laid on the bed on his back. Sean had a deck of cards and each of the four took a card. The lowest card would fuck Jacob first. The cards pulled were: Tom three, Peter Ace, Sean Queen and Frank deuce (two). Peter, who also had the biggest dick, went first followed by Frank, Tom and Sean. As Sean, the final fuck, blasted into Jacob Peter leaned in and sucked Jacob who came shortly after Sean pulled out.

To the embarrassment, (but very slight embarrassment), of the boys and men the girls were in the living room reading when they came downstairs after their upstairs discussion. The girls just laughed and said they had a nice walk in the fresh air and that it was too bad the men were stuck in the house with nothing to do. The men blushed and chuckled. The university students left for Kent. Sean and Frank planned to stay until Tuesday morning. Jacob went home with an ass that was sorer and happier than the previous day.

Back to School

Following Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks they returned to school for final exams a week after New Year’s eve. All had had a successful semester. Peter and Louise as expected received straight A grades while Tom and Ann had average to good grades.

During the first week of the second semester fraternities held “Hell Week.” This was the final initiation period prior to becoming full-fledged members. Some houses were extremely rough on the pledges requiring demeaning and painful punishments. The Delta jock fraternity required a midnight two mile run in the January cold where the pledges wore nothing but jock straps and shoes. There were a series of fun and games at the Alpha house. In one event the pledges were individually brought into a room by two brothers where one of the chubby brothers was bending over mooning them with his pants dropped. The pledge was then blind folded and forced to shove his finger up the ass of the chubby guy who screamed in pain as their finger was inserted. Actually the pledge was being forced into the space between the forearm and bicep of a brother who was holding his folded arm that had been smeared with peanut putter at the level of the ass. When the blindfold was removed the pledge saw his finger that appeared to be covered with shit.

The final night of pledge week the pledges were required to put on a show for the brothers. A music major pledge wrote a song that the pledges sang while standing naked in line with their arms around each other

We’re sorry we pledged Alpha, oh NO!

We could have done better we know

We hate all the brothers

And love all the others

We’re sorry we pledged Alpha, oh NO!

This skit was definitely not encouraged by Tom and Peter who were acting as straight as possible. Some of the brothers were really upset with the burlesque show. One actually ran out of the room gagging.

With the end of Hell Week all the pledges were initiated as full brothers of Alpha during a solemn ceremony.

About once a month Tom wrote a letter to Keith Klemen, the insurance executive he had met (and fucked) in Columbus the previous summer. Tom received a letter from Keith that had been typed by his secretary. He told Tom that he would be visiting the home office in Columbus the second week of March that just happened to be the same week as the boys’ spring vacation. He suggested that Tom bring material from business related courses and that he would be happy to review it with Tom as well as discuss Tom’s course work for the next semester. He also told Tom that he hoped his roommate could come with him as he would be in meetings most of the day and they would only have the evening for discussions. He would reserve a two bedroom suite for the three of them. Tom shared the letter with Peter and told him he really wanted to see Keith again from both a professional and great sex viewpoint. Peter readily agreed to the adventure.

After classes on Friday, the last school day prior to spring break, the two couples drove home to Pleasant Valley in Tom’s car. After spending the weekend with their parents Tom and Peter drove to Columbus Monday morning. Tom’s parents were pleased that their son had an insurance executive as a friend and mentor.

Columbus - Good Sex and Corporate Exposure

The boys arrived at the hotel midafternoon. Following Keith’s instructions Tom gave his car keys to the valet as the bellman took their small overnight bags and cloth bag holding suits. At the front desk keys for the suite were waiting for Tom and Peter. Upon entering the suite they walked into a sitting room. Off this room were two bedrooms, each with its own bathroom. One bedroom had twin beds while the other room had a larger than normal double bed. Later the boys would learn this was called a queen size bed. They told the bellhop to put their bags in the room with the twin beds. The boys assumed they would be sleeping in the room with the larger bed but didn’t want to share this information with the bell hop. Keith’s clothes and travel articles were in that room. The boys then took an uneventful walk around downtown Columbus. They visited F & R Lazarus & Company, the leading department store in Columbus. Keith had told the boys he hoped to be finished with his meetings by 4:00. The boys were back in the room a few minutes before 4:00. Keith arrived about 4:15. As he walked into the room Peter realized he was even more handsome than Tom had described. Keith walked up to the two boys and stretched out his arms folding each boy into one of them. He hugged them tightly and then kissed first Tom, then Peter. By the time the boys were released each was hard and tenting their pants. Keith looked at their bulges, laughed, patted each bulge and said we must do something to release your obvious discomfort. Keith, the take charge executive, then proposed a schedule for the afternoon and evening. “Men, I suggest we take a shower, then since I have had a tense day of meetings I would like both of you to give me a massage followed by whatever, then we will go to dinner, then we will return to discuss your academic progress and plans followed by whatever.”

Peter replied: “Sounds like a good plan, I especially look forward to the ‘whatever’.” Keith suggested they each take showers separately as he did not want the ‘whatever’ to end before it got started. Keith went to his room and the boys took quick showers in their room.

The boys wearing towels looked into Keith’s room and saw him lying on his bed face down, ass up. Kneeling on each side of Keith in the large bed the boys began massaging Keith’s legs. They moved up and began massaging his ass. Keith spread his legs and moved his ass up exposing his rosebud. Keith who had not said a word briefly stated, “there is lube on the night table”. Peter leaned back and got the tube. He squeezed some on Keith’s rosebud. Keith raised his ass more and Peter began to gently massage the puckering hole. He gently inserted one finger, moving slowly in and out. Meanwhile Tom had reached under Keith’s ass and began massaging his balls. As Keith moved up Tom was able to reach Keith’s now hard cock. Peter continued the massage and inserted a second finger while the older man moaned with pleasure.

Keith reached down and gently moved Peter’s hand away. He then rolled over onto his back and reached for Peter’s hand returning it to his ass. Keith then pulled Tom toward him and took his raging hard cock in his mouth. After a couple of strokes with his mouth he stopped and said, “Would each of you men please fuck me!” Peter got in position and easily slid into the waiting, lubed hole.

After a couple of strokes he stopped and said, “I don’t want this to end, take over my friend.” Peter moved away and Tom slid in. Peter resisted the temptation of jerking off or letting Keith blow him as he wanted the fucking to last. Tom let himself move close to the edge without going over. Peter moved in. On the third round Peter let his load blow. Tom took over while Peter sucked Keith’s aching cock. Within seconds both men lost their loads. The young men snuggled on each side of Keith. After about fifteen minutes Keith suggested they shower and dress for dinner. While all three could not stand in the shower together they did all share the bathroom and shower, washing each other. Keith admonished them when Peter and Tom started to get a little frisky. He told them he did not want to waste a quick hand or blow job in the shower over a long session after dinner. The boys reluctantly agreed and went to their room to dress for dinner.

At dinner in the hotel restaurant the boys had complete dinners of soup, salad, steak, baked potatoes and popovers. For dessert Tom selected the bread pudding with whisky sauce and suggested that Peter have the apple pie alamode as he had had last summer. Keith selected a lighter meal: salad, small steak, baked potato (of which he only ate half), green beans, one popover and no dessert except for a couple of bites of each of the boys’.

Following dinner they returned to the room. While Keith and Tom discussed his academic progress Peter read. Tom had brought a paper he had written for a marketing class and the outline of a paper he was doing for a management class. Keith made helpful suggestions. After about an hour of discussion they mutually agreed it was time to end the academic part of the evening and move on to more “whatever”.

They played for about 45 minutes. When all were at the breaking point Peter the more likely bottom of the two boys was on his back with his ass at the end of the bed. Keith stood at the end of the bed, lubed his long thin dick and easily moved in. Tom had planned to suck Peter off while Keith fucked. However, he could not resist the sight of Keith’s ass moving as he stroked into Peter. Tom moved in behind Keith and shoved in. Now Keith fucked Peter as Tom fucked Keith. It wasn’t long before both Keith and Tom shot their loads in willing asses. Peter reached down and jerked himself off with Keith and Tom still connected.

More showers and the three crawled into the big bed with Keith in the middle. In the middle of the night Peter realized there was a hand cupping his balls. He rolled over and spooned into Keith. Their movement woke Tom and he reached for Keith who spooned into Tom. Soon the men were spooned together. Peter reached for the lube and handed it to Keith who passed it back to Tom after taking some. Another double fuck began. Each on his side, Keith in Peter and Tom in Keith. After Keith and Tom shot their loads Tom told Peter not to move. Tom then got out of bed and went around to Peter’s side. He kneeled on the floor and sucked Peter dry while Keith held him with his softening dick still in Peter’s ass. Tom then went to the bathroom and got tissues for all to wipe themselves clean so they could return to sleep.

The following morning after quick blow jobs and showers they went down to breakfast. Peter and Tom each had a hearty full breakfast while Keith was happy with juice, toast, and coffee and especially the company of the handsome young men. Keith departed for the office after giving the boys directions to the office. He told them there would be a tour and meetings he had scheduled for them starting at 10:00.

Upon returning to the room Peter suggested they better prepare themselves so they wouldn’t have hardons during the tour and meetings. He suggested a jackoff contest. They went to the bathroom, pulled out their dicks and stood at the shower. Each began stroking. Since there had been an afternoon fuck, after dinner fuck, middle of the night fuck and quick blowjobs in the morning the jerkoff session took longer than normal. Finally Peter shot first. While he was the winner Tom shot the furthest with three blasts to the shower wall.

At 10:00 the two handsome young men in their business attire sat in the reception area of the executive suite on the top floor of the Olentangy Mutual Insurance Company office building. The boys were impressed and amazed at the office setting. They had never seen such an opulent setting except in the movies. They were unaware of the cost and historical significance of the furnishings. They sat in leather side chairs of cherry wood. The matching receptionist desk was also cherry. The center piece of one wall was a large river valley landscape painting. The opposite wall was all windows with a magnificent of the Scioto River. (note: The Olentangy River – name sake of the Olentangy Mutual Insurance Company – is a tributary of the Scioto. It converges with the Scioto just north of downtown Columbus. . The Scioto runs south to the Ohio River which is a tributary of the Mississippi River.) They did not realize the painting was an original landscape of the Hudson River Valley by the famous 19th century painter Frederic Edwin Church. The ambiance of the setting was success and elegance.

The receptionist, an older elegant woman told them that Mr. Klemen was running late and suggested they might want coffee. The boys accepted and soon a cute, perky young lady brought them a pot of coffee, creamer and sugar and a plate of pastries on a silver tray (the coffee cups and serving pieces were fine English bone china). The young lady was extremely friendly yet professional. The boys were sure that if either of them discretely asked for her phone number they could be doing with her what they had done with Keith. Not wanting to blow Keith’s image, no pun intended, the boys accepted the coffee with thanks and smiles.

Keith soon arrived with a young executive about 30 years old. After introductions and hand shaking he told them that Roger would take them on a tour of the offices. Following the tour they would meet Keith and others for lunch. Keith then jokingly told the boys to be easy on Roger since he wasn’t getting much sleep as the father of three children, the youngest just four weeks old. The boys understood this to be a warning that Roger was straight. Keith told them he would meet them after the tour at 12:30 in the small conference room just off the executive reception area. He told them they would be having lunch in the executive dining room and invited Roger to join them.

Roger walked the boys to the elevator. As soon as they were in the elevator ascending to one of the lower floors Roger said: “You guys certainly have an important friend. I have been with the company five years and this will be my first visit to the executive dining room.”

As one of the largest employers in Columbus the company had many interesting activities and departments for the boys to view. The tour was impressive. Upon returning to the executive suite at 12:15 Roger suggested the boys might want to freshen up. The three of them entered the executive washroom. Never had Peter or Tom expected the grandeur of this bathroom with marble floors and fixtures, dark mahogany doors on the stalls, private marble urinals, framed mirrors over the sink, a complete set of toiletries, cloth towels and an attendant who turned on the water at the sinks and gave them towels. Hearing a comment about the room the attendant asked if they would like a tour. At the end of the regular bathroom there was a door leading to private shower and dressing rooms. There were clothes closets for each executive and a sauna.

The arrived at the conference room just as Keith arrived. Keith humorously said “I see we all came at the same time.” The boys suppressed a laugh while Roger was totally unaware of the double meaning. He took them to a private elevator that carried them to the fifth floor, location of the firm’s dining rooms which consisted of a large employee cafeteria and the executive dining room. They exited the elevator into a small reception area for the dining room. Upon entering the dining room the maître d led them to a corner table with a view of downtown Columbus. Two waiters appeared and assisted with the seating and gently placed napkins in each man’s lap. Keith smirked at the boys as the waiters spread the napkins in each of their laps while the boys suppressed giggles.

Menus were distributed. The boys noted there were no prices on the menu. Keith suggested the special of the day: Beef Stroganoff while telling them all other items on the menu including chicken marsala, tagliatelle bolognese with veal and the BBQ ribs were delicious. He also recommended the soup of the day, tomato bisque and told them it would be a sin not to have one of the special desserts. The boys each ordered the Stroganoff, Roger the tagliatelle and Keith the chicken. Keith skipped the soup. The others ordered the soup and all had salads. After the main course was finished Keith stated that since he would not have dessert each of the three young men should have two. When they protested Keith stated: “I insist, when I was your age I could easily handle multiple desserts and not worry about the aftereffects. Take advantage now.” Each of them ordered two desserts: a combination of apple pie alamode, raspberry souflee, chocolate cake and blueberry buckle alamode.

As the desserts and coffee was served Keith said: I have an announcement. I started with Olentangy fifteen years ago. Originally I was in the finance area here in the head office. There were problems in the Midwest branch in Peoria and I accepted a temporary assignment there two years ago. Happily that office has had a complete turnaround and I am now coming back to the head office here in Columbus. Not only am I returning but my position will be Senior Vice President. Within a month I will be leaving Peoria and moving into my new office in the executive suite. I would like to propose a toast to my promotion and the future success of you three young men. Since I and the company do not promote the mixing of alcohol and business I will propose the toast using crystal clear Olentangy River water.” The four picked up their goblets and gave a round of cheers and blessings.

As they left the dining room Roger thanked Mr. Klemen for the lunch and opportunity to meet his friends. As he departed he confusingly wondered to himself what the relationship was between the executive and the two young men. Little did he know it was a fucking good relationship.

Keith told the boys they would be on their own for the afternoon and suggested they meet at the hotel room at 7:30 for dinner and “whatever”. The boys returned to the hotel and changed into casual clothes. They decided to take the electric trolley bus up High Street to the campus of Ohio State University. After a walk around the campus they visited the same bar on High Street Tom had gone to the past summer. It was there that Tom had a jackoff session at the urinal. Each ordered a 3.2% beer. The bar was almost empty. A good looking young man, probably a student, nodded to Tom and Peter and asked: “Having a nice day?” He then walked to the entrance of the men’s room at the back of the bar.

Tom said to Peter: “I already had my adventure here, you follow him and see what happens. I’ll come in a few minutes.” Peter entered the men’s room and noted the handsome guy was standing at the far end of four urinals. Peter decided ‘what the heck’ and stood next to the guy. He determined that if the guy was straight and just friendly both would finish and go on their way. The guy leaned back slightly so that Peter could see his hard dick. Peter moved back and began stroking his. The guy reached over and began stroking Peter’s as the door to the bathroom opened.

“Oh, shit” the guy said as he moved into the urinal.

“Hi Tom” Peter said as he backed away from the urinal with his hard dick sticking out. Tom stopped in the middle of the room and pulled out his hardening dick.

“This is my lucky day” the stranger stated as he moved back and again continued to stroke Peter. He then got on his knees and began sucking off Peter who lost his load in about 30 seconds. Tom then moved in. The guy looked at Tom’s uncut dick. He pulled the skin back and as far forward as the hard dick would allow. He then said “This is truly my lucky day, a sweet uncut man, my favorite.” He then took Tom in his mouth and soon finished him off. The stranger then continued to jerkoff and soon shot his load on the floor. He stood and rubbed his shoe over the cum to eradicate it. The three left the men’s room together and the bartender gave them a wink and a smile. Their new friend who they learned was Joel sat with them and assuming they were students at Ohio State asked about their majors. The boys explained they were at Kent State visiting a friend in Columbus. Joel gave them his phone number and told them that if they were ever in Columbus again to look him up. He then left the bar and the boys finished their beers. Since neither had pissed during the men’s room adventure each returned separately to get the job done.

When they met Keith at the room he suggested they go out for a quick dinner and return to the room for discussion. They went to Frisch’s where each had a Big Boy hamburger, fries, strawberry pie and a milk shake so thick it could be turned over and not run out of the glass. Keith skipped the milk shake and gave most of his fries to the boys. The boy’s eagerly told Keith about their adventure in the bar. They also discussed Keith’s move to Columbus.

Back at the room they shared beers. Keith had purchased six bottles of Buckeye Beer, brewed in Toledo, Ohio, a favorite in Columbus. He ordered ice to cool the beer and snacks from room service and the three men were ready for a full evening. The activities of the evening were a repeat of the previous evening without the massage, followed by a middle of night multiple fuck and quick happiness in the morning.

After breakfast they said their goodbyes as Keith had made arrangements to view apartments with a relator and would be returning to Peoria late in the afternoon. The boys drove home to Pleasant Valley.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

A really good chapter! I went to Lazarus downtown a few times in the 70s, but then more once I moved into town in 87. I was sad when it closed...their restaurants were really good. I can imagine the trolleys, and it is a shame they were gone by the time I moved in. I live just north of OSU, and the campus hadn't changed much when I first started going to Alliance meetings there. I'm wondering if the bar Tom and Peter went to for their 'adventures' was Larry's? That was one of my favorite campus places, in addition to Buckeye Donuts. Long's and SBX were my favorite book stores on campus.
More please!

Link to comment
On 11/11/2015 11:53 AM, ColumbusGuy said:

A really good chapter! I went to Lazarus downtown a few times in the 70s, but then more once I moved into town in 87. I was sad when it closed...their restaurants were really good. I can imagine the trolleys, and it is a shame they were gone by the time I moved in. I live just north of OSU, and the campus hadn't changed much when I first started going to Alliance meetings there. I'm wondering if the bar Tom and Peter went to for their 'adventures' was Larry's? That was one of my favorite campus places, in addition to Buckeye Donuts. Long's and SBX were my favorite book stores on campus.

More please!

Boys of 1950s - I have little knowledge of Columbus, just sort of an accident that the story line turned to that area. So far I have written without an outline - stuff just happens as I type. I attended Ohio Wesleyan up the road 1956 - 60 (same years Tom and Peter were at Kent). Only visited Columbus a couple of times - that bar was total imagination - never visited a gay bar or any gay place until a years later after I moved to new England. Right now I am in Wroclaw Poland, will add the next chapter as soon as I resolve some issues on my personal computer. Now I am in Cactus Club, a gay cruise bar using their free internet.

Link to comment
On 11/11/2015 11:53 AM, ColumbusGuy said:

A really good chapter! I went to Lazarus downtown a few times in the 70s, but then more once I moved into town in 87. I was sad when it closed...their restaurants were really good. I can imagine the trolleys, and it is a shame they were gone by the time I moved in. I live just north of OSU, and the campus hadn't changed much when I first started going to Alliance meetings there. I'm wondering if the bar Tom and Peter went to for their 'adventures' was Larry's? That was one of my favorite campus places, in addition to Buckeye Donuts. Long's and SBX were my favorite book stores on campus.

More please!

Boys of 1950s - I have little knowledge of Columbus, just sort of an accident that the story line turned to that area. So far I have written without an outline - stuff just happens as I type. I attended Ohio Wesleyan up the road 1956 - 60 (same years Tom and Peter were at Kent). Only visited Columbus a couple of times - that bar was total imagination - never visited a gay bar or any gay place until a years later after I moved to new England. Right now I am in Wroclaw Poland, will add the next chapter as soon as I resolve some issues on my personal computer. Now I am in Cactus Club, a gay cruise bar using their free internet.

Link to comment
On 11/11/2015 11:53 AM, ColumbusGuy said:

A really good chapter! I went to Lazarus downtown a few times in the 70s, but then more once I moved into town in 87. I was sad when it closed...their restaurants were really good. I can imagine the trolleys, and it is a shame they were gone by the time I moved in. I live just north of OSU, and the campus hadn't changed much when I first started going to Alliance meetings there. I'm wondering if the bar Tom and Peter went to for their 'adventures' was Larry's? That was one of my favorite campus places, in addition to Buckeye Donuts. Long's and SBX were my favorite book stores on campus.

More please!

Boys of 1950s - I have little knowledge of Columbus, just sort of an accident that the story line turned to that area. So far I have written without an outline - stuff just happens as I type. I attended Ohio Wesleyan up the road 1956 - 60 (same years Tom and Peter were at Kent). Only visited Columbus a couple of times - that bar was total imagination - never visited a gay bar or any gay place until a years later after I moved to new England. Right now I am in Wroclaw Poland, will add the next chapter as soon as I resolve some issues on my personal computer. Now I am in Cactus Club, a gay cruise bar using their free internet.

Link to comment
On 11/11/2015 11:53 AM, ColumbusGuy said:

A really good chapter! I went to Lazarus downtown a few times in the 70s, but then more once I moved into town in 87. I was sad when it closed...their restaurants were really good. I can imagine the trolleys, and it is a shame they were gone by the time I moved in. I live just north of OSU, and the campus hadn't changed much when I first started going to Alliance meetings there. I'm wondering if the bar Tom and Peter went to for their 'adventures' was Larry's? That was one of my favorite campus places, in addition to Buckeye Donuts. Long's and SBX were my favorite book stores on campus.

More please!

Boys of 1950s - I have little knowledge of Columbus, just sort of an accident that the story line turned to that area. So far I have written without an outline - stuff just happens as I type. I attended Ohio Wesleyan up the road 1956 - 60 (same years Tom and Peter were at Kent). Only visited Columbus a couple of times - that bar was total imagination - never visited a gay bar or any gay place until a years later after I moved to new England. Right now I am in Wroclaw Poland, will add the next chapter as soon as I resolve some issues on my personal computer. Now I am in Cactus Club, a gay cruise bar using their free internet.

Link to comment
On 11/11/2015 11:53 AM, ColumbusGuy said:

A really good chapter! I went to Lazarus downtown a few times in the 70s, but then more once I moved into town in 87. I was sad when it closed...their restaurants were really good. I can imagine the trolleys, and it is a shame they were gone by the time I moved in. I live just north of OSU, and the campus hadn't changed much when I first started going to Alliance meetings there. I'm wondering if the bar Tom and Peter went to for their 'adventures' was Larry's? That was one of my favorite campus places, in addition to Buckeye Donuts. Long's and SBX were my favorite book stores on campus.

More please!

Boys of 1950s - I have little knowledge of Columbus, just sort of an accident that the story line turned to that area. So far I have written without an outline - stuff just happens as I type. I attended Ohio Wesleyan up the road 1956 - 60 (same years Tom and Peter were at Kent). Only visited Columbus a couple of times - that bar was total imagination - never visited a gay bar or any gay place until a years later after I moved to new England. Right now I am in Wroclaw Poland, will add the next chapter as soon as I resolve some issues on my personal computer. Now I am in Cactus Club, a gay cruise bar using their free internet.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..