Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,894 Words
  • 1,463 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boys of the 1950s - 25. Chapter 25 Ronnie Has Fun and The Newly Weds Move On

Ronnie Loses Something He Has Been Trying to Lose.

At the reception dinner held at the Green Briar Reception Hall the two brides were at the center of the long head table. Next to each bride was her husband. Then next sat an usher, then two bridesmaids and an usher at the end. Ronnie was seated next to Peter. Next to Ronnie sat Sylvia, Louise’s cousin and bridesmaid. She had long brown hair, hazel eyes, of average height wearing a moss green dress with the lowest neckline of any of the bridesmaids. Her ample bosom was a distraction to Ronnie. The third time she caught him checking out her tits she said, “Like what you see?” She reached into his lap and took his hand. “My, what big hands you Smith boys have. Does that mean everything is big? I bet those big hands would like to hold my big tits.” She then moved her hand into his lap and pressed against his hardening dick. “Well, I see, or I mean I feel you are enjoying yourself.” She then unzipped his pants and reached into his fly. The hard dick, encased in the tight white underwear brief, leaked a little as she rubbed her hand over it.

Ronnie was entranced and sat there with one elbow on the table drinking water with the other. “Are you enjoying this beautiful evening. When does a mother get to dance with her big boy?” Ronnie suddenly realized his mother was standing in front of the table talking to him while Sylvia rubbed his dick.

Sylvia stated, “Oh hello Mrs. Smith, this is such a lovely party and I am so lucky to sit next to this BIG handsome young man.” Suddenly Sylvia knocked over a water glass with her free hand. “Oh, I’m so sorry, what a klutz I am. I hope nothing spilled on you.” She reached for a napkin with the hand that had been on Ronnie’s dick and handed it to him. “Oh goodness, I hope nothing spilled in your lap.”

This gave Ronnie an opportunity to zip up while pretending to wipe his lap. “Mom, I’ll be over for that dance in just a minute.” His mother smiled and returned to her table. “You sure are a quick thinker. I assume the water spill was to divert my mother’s attention.”

“You go dance with your mother. Hopefully we will be able to continue our discussion later, with any luck in private.” Meanwhile, Peter sitting on the other side of his BIG little brother was totally oblivious to the event of Ronnie having his first dick caress by a female.

While Ronnie danced with his mother Sylvia went to the lady’s room and reconnoitered the area. When Ronnie returned from the dance she told him to go toward the men’s room in a few minutes. Then he should continue past the men’s room down the hall and turn left at the end. She would be there

She then departed in the direction she had told Ronnie to go. A few minutes later Ronnie nonchalantly walked toward the men’s room, stopping to say ‘Hi’ to a few people on the way. At the end of the hall he turned left and saw Sylvia waiting. She took his hand and guided him into a small storage room. She told him to stand against the door to secure it as there was no lock. She then unbuttoned the top buttons on her dress and let her boobs fall out. She had removed the bra while waiting for Ronnie. “OK, BIG boy, these are for you.” She took his hand and placed it on one of the tits. “Feel good? Would you like a taste? Just be very gently.” Ronnie leaned in and licked both nipples. She then took his hand again and guided it up under her dress. She had also removed her panties and held Ronnie’s hand against her pussy. “Rub it oh so gently.” She moaned. She then took his hand and guided it as he massaged her. She then took the middle finger on one hand and guided it to the opening. She told him to gently fuck her with his BIG finger.

She then placed paper towels she had taken from the lady’s room on the dirty floor. Then kneeling in front of Ronnie she opened his fly and with difficulty untangled his hard cock from his tight white joy juice stained briefs. She briefly admired it and then took the head in her mouth. Then she moved half way down the shaft, then moved back to just the head, then she swallowed the entire dick. Ronnie looked down and all he could see was her face pressed against his pants. Two more deep thrusts and Ronnie felt himself coming alive and then explode down her throat. She did not hesitate and just kept moving her head. Finally she released him, looked up and smiled. “Thank you BIG boy. You are the biggest boy I have ever met. How I wish that had been in my cunt. If we could get away I would gladly spread my legs for you.” She then examined his softening dick and licked off the last drops. Using one of the paper towels she wiped off her very moist pussy. She told Ronnie to return to the reception and she would follow in a few minutes.

Returning to the table Ronnie whispered to his brother that he had just had his first blow job and that he desperately needed a place to do more. Sylvia wanted it and so did he. Peter, the problem solver, thought for a couple of minutes and came up with a plan. But first, as a married man, he felt he should consult his wife. He then told Louise her cousin, Sylvia, and Ronnie had just had an encounter and wanted someplace to do the total thing. Was it OK. Louise was impressed that her husband consulted her. She smiled at him and said, “Sure hubby dear, Sylvia has her own life to live and you do what you think is best for Ronnie.”

Peter leaned over and quietly explained his plan to Ronnie and Sylvia who had just returned to the room. Peter then went to the table of Rachel and Paul, the farm couple and had a brief whispered conversation. They both smiled and looked over at Ronnie. Prior to their marriage while they were still in high school Peter on more than one occasion had arranged for their use of the farm house bedroom. Peter then went over to Uncle Will and JB and had a brief conversation. They both laughed.

Sylvia walked over to her mother’s table and sat down for a conversation. While they discussed the beautiful flowers Rachel just happened to walk by and stopped to talk. She introduced herself and told a little about the farm. Then she talked about her cute young son. The little tyke was at her sister’s home that evening. She then just happened to mention how she made clothes for her little boy and could hardly wait to have a daughter to sew for. She made some of her own clothes and was hoping to make matching outfits for her and her future daughter. She had already made matching pajamas for her son and husband. Sylvia’s mother, an ardent homemaker and sewer, was enthralled. Rachel suggested Sylvia come to the farm sometime to meet her little one and see some of the outfits she had made. Sylvia’s mother thought that was a wonderful idea as she hoped that someday Sylvia would have an interest in sewing.

The real truth was that Rachel had no talent or interest in sewing. Her husband did not need matching PJs as he slept naked. Rachel then stated, “I just had a thought. Paul has an appointment in Cleveland on Tuesday. You could come to the farm this evening and Paul could take you home on Tuesday. We would have such a lovely time. You will meet Paul Junior and see the nice outfits I made for him and I could also show you some of my handiwork. Did I tell you I won a blue ribbon at the Medina County Fair for an apron and matching kitchen towels I made?” Rachel had a difficult time keeping a straight face as she told this whopper of a totally untrue story.

Her mother than spoke, “Oh Sylvia why don’t you go?”

“I’m not sure I can. I was going shopping with Betty Lu on Monday.”

Mother repeated, “Oh, Sylvia, just go. It will be very educational. You can shop with Betty Lu anytime. I’ll call her and tell her about your adventure.”

Rachel implored, “Oh please come. It will be such fun.”

“You know, I’m sure it will be fun. We can stop at Louise’s house where I have my regular clothes. Thank you mom for encouraging this adventure.” As she thought to herself ‘Thank you mom for sending me to the farm where I will have a few days of fucks with that tall handsome virgin with the biggest dick I have ever encountered. You said it would be educational, it will for that young stud with the big virgin dick.’

Meanwhile Uncle Will was having a conversation with his niece, Mrs. Smith, Ronnie’s mother. He was lamenting about work involved in organizing his paintings. Mrs. Smith suggested that Ronnie help him and that if he didn’t want to she would encourage him. Uncle Will told her Ronnie could go to the farm after the reception. The mother thought that was a great idea. Thanks mom, you just sent your son off to the farm for a couple of days where he could fuck the hot girl with the ample tits, hungry pussy and deep throat.

As the two newly married couples departed they were showered with rice. Each couple drove off in their decorated car with “Just Married” written on the rear window in difficult to remove candle wax trailing a noisy string of cans. As Peter departed the parking lot he turned north, left, onto Main Street while Tom turned right, south onto Main Street. They wanted to clearly indicate to their family and friends that although they had had a double wedding they were off to separate wedding nights and then honeymoon destinations. They had purposely kept their honeymoon plans vague. Actually they were all headed to their rooms with Professor Weiss.

Fake Honeymoons - Then New Homes

The professor had sold his home. He doubted that any future students renting rooms would give him the pleasure that first Peter and Tom and then the girls had given him. He had rented a small apartment in a building were some of his friends had moved. He selected which books, paintings, other memorabilia, household items (furniture, dishes, kitchen items, linens, etc.) to keep and told the young couples to take anything they wanted. The rest would be donated to charity or sent to the town dump.

Upon arrival at their wedding night destination both couple kissed their new spouses goodnight and retired to their rooms with their loved one not their spouse. After the hectic wedding day they all needed a stress free night. The project of the first day of their honeymoon was sorting, packing and cleaning the basement. Next they would go through the 43 year accumulation of stuff in the attic and the garage. Finally, the rooms in the house would be tackled. To the couples the professor was family. They appreciated the sanctuary he had offered them and gladly helped him with the cleaning and move.

Ronnie’s Big Adventure

Immediately after the reception Rachel and Paul took Sylvia to Louise’s home where she changed into the clothes she had worn prior to dressing for the wedding and took the lady supplies she always carried. Uncle Will and JB took Ronnie to his house to change and get his supply of rubbers. The one car with Sylvia, Paul and Rachel and the other with Ronnie, Uncle Will and JB met at the bowling alley parking lot. They weren’t sure there were enough rubbers to last until more could be purchased on Monday so JB went into the bowling alley wearing his suit and got change for the machine in the men’s room. It was not the first or last time a respectable well dressed man stopped for change for the machine.

Rachel and Paul drove on to their home after arranging to stop by at the farm on Sunday afternoon. They suggested a visit to the swimming hole.

Sylvia and Ronnie rode in the backseat of JB’s car. In respect for the elder men in the front seat they limited their making out to touching and feeling of which they did lavishly. Upon arrival at the farm Uncle Will suggested the love birds sleep in the master bedroom usually occupied by Will and JB. They offered to put on clean sheets but Sylvia and Ronnie did not want to take the time for niceties. Sylvia was a brilliant and experienced teacher. By Tuesday morning Ronnie could have written his own Kama Sutra. From multiple positions, the sweet taste of strawberry douche and deep throating with his big dick he was probably the most sexually knowledgeable boy at Pleasant Valley High School.

Fake Honeymoons

The two married couples remained at the Professor’s home for the week completing his move and just relaxing. The following Saturday morning each couple drove to their parent’s homes to retrieve their wedding presents and pack clothes books, etc. to take back to Kent prior to their move to Columbus. The parents were aware that the honeymooners had returned to Kent to help the professor organize his move. They thought it was after their honeymoons not directly after the wedding reception. Peter and Louise told their parents about their pretend honeymoon in Amish country in Holmes County. Ann and Tom were exuberant over their fake trip to Put-In-Bay on South Bass Island in western Lake Erie. Ann and Louise had been waitresses at an island restaurant the previous two summers.

Included in the wedding gifts of Ann and Tom was a generous check from Keith Klemen. Likewise Peter and Louise received a substantial amount from JB’s and Uncle Will’s joint bank account. Both couples received significant amounts from Roland and Alex. The cash gift that surprised them the most were generous checks to each couple from Professor Weiss. When they later profusely thank him for the thoughtful present he explained its meaning. He had determined the total rent they had paid over the two and a half years Tom and Peter then also Ann and Louise had lived with him. The gift checks represented an amount equal to the total rent paid. These had been very satisfying years for him. He rented the rooms so he would not be alone in the big house not because he needed the income. Of all the students who had lived with him these two then four were the most delightful. He said he should be thanking them. Later after the move to his new apartment was complete he presented the couples with another check. He told them that he had been wanting to move out of the big house for years but could not face the daunting task of sorting, packing and cleaning. The thought of supervising strangers to do this task was overwhelming. He also realized the 1,000s of decisions of what to keep, what to give away, who to give it to and what to throw about would be mentally and physically draining. He never dreamed that these take charge couples would complete the task while he just sat with a glass of wine and easily made decisions.

The couples plus Ronnie returned to Kent that afternoon with their gifts and possessions. Tom had borrowed the furniture delivery truck of his uncle’s store. He drove the truck back to Kent and Ann drove his car. Henry and Seth had offered to help with the moves and were at the professor’s home ready for the move.

Moving the professor just a couple of blocks, was easily accomplished by the seven young men and women. By early evening they made sure the professor was settled into his new home. Pictures and curtains were hung and the kitchen was organized. Meanwhile the professor sat on the sofa with a glass of wine enjoying the activity around him. He did insist that they take a break for dinner and took them all to a local pub known for its fun, spirits and food. However, since the university was not in session it was a quiet meal. Peter arranged some personal time with Ronnie and quizzed him on his initiation with Sylvia. Ronnie gave general information but no details including how much he enjoyed the taste of strawberry douche. Ronnie was more forthcoming with his sexual adventures than Peter who shared almost nothing with his brother.

Henry Seth and Ronnie stayed overnight at the professor’s home with the other four. Early Sunday morning they loaded the furniture company truck and Seth’s pickup truck with the furniture and other household items the professor had given them. The seven of them in the trucks and cars of Peter and Tom drove to Columbus. With the move to Columbus accomplished by late Sunday afternoon Henry, Seth and Ronnie drove back to Kent in Peter’s car, retrieved their car and continued on home to their apartment on Cleveland’s east side. Ronnie returned to Pleasant Valley in Peter’s car. At 5:00 Monday morning Peter drove the truck back to Pleasant Valley so it would be available at the store for deliveries. Ronnie picked up Peter at the store. After taking Ronnie home and having an early lunch with his mother he returned to Columbus in his car.

Also Monday morning Tom took the High Street bus to downtown Columbus where he returned to his employment at Olentangy Insurance. Louise and Ann organized their new home and went grocery shopping. Ann prepared a celebration dinner of steak, twice baked potatoes, and first crop green beans. Ann wanted to bake a cake but Louise suggested she take it easy. They bought a cake at the bakery on High Street near their home.

That evening the two couples enjoyed the gourmet dinner using fine china, crystal and silver received as wedding gifts. They toasted the next chapter in their lives with Pink Catawba Wine, a gift from Roland and Alex. After dinner they all four did the dishes together. After watching The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet the two couples went to bed: Peter - Tom to their room and Ann – Louise to their’s.

At dinner the girls had told the boys they would like to invite some girl friends from Kent for a “girl’s weekend.” Not really wanting to know what girls did on such weekends the boys decided to go to the farm on Friday. They called Sean. He would be in Pleasant Valley but had no objection to their staying at the farm. They called Jacob and told him their plans and asked him to tell Paul that they would do the milking Saturday and Sunday, mornings and afternoons. They then called Henry and Seth and invited them for the weekend. Although Henry had been in the wedding and helped with the move neither boy had had an opportunity to have any quality time with him or Seth.

Peter was scheduled to begin his six months of active duty with the National Guard in two weeks. His landlord had suggested Peter work temporarily for a friend who needed short term help with his house painting business. Peter worked Tuesday thru Friday. After work on Friday Peter and Tom drove to the farm in Seville in Tom’s car leaving Peter’s car home with the girls. Jacob had asked them to stop by his house if they didn’t arrive too late.

Before going to the farm house they stopped at Jacob’s about 8:30 in the evening. Jacob told them there was a problem with the water heater. He suggested that he go with them to make sure there were no leaks. Actually the water heater was fine. The boys knew what Jacob wanted and that he only had a few minutes to get it taken care of. Jacob followed them in his pickup truck. As soon as they entered the farm house they went upstairs. Jacob took off his shoes, pants and white briefs. He laid on his back with his feet on the floor at the side of the bed. Meanwhile Tom loosened his belt and dropped his pants and briefs to his knees. Peter got some lube from the night stand and massaged it on Tom’s hardening dick. Then with Jacob’s legs on his shoulders began pumping. In about two minutes he lost his load and Peter stepped in. Hardly missing a stroke he continued and within a couple of minutes was ready to deposit his load into the eager farmer. Meanwhile Tom was jerking Jacob. Peter controlled himself so he shot just when Jacob came in the Kleenex Tom was holding to catch his load. Tom gave Jacob a few tissues to clean himself. He was ready to go home in just over ten minutes after arrival.

Tom and Peter showered together washing each other. They dropped into the bed, set the alarm for the early morning milking and fell asleep in each other’s arms.

The next morning after milking the cows the boys went back to bed. After a quick 69 suck fest they fell asleep and were wakened by a pounding on the door. Peter slipped on his pants and answered the door bare footed. He warmly greeted Henry and Seth. Their friends asked why he was bare foot and half naked at nine in the morning. Peter just laughed and invited them upstairs. All four boys had the same idea and were soon all naked. Just as they started their fun making there was a call from downstairs. Jacob had stopped by to drop off some hot cinnamon buns. Tom and Peter knew he wanted more than to share the buns so called down and invited him upstairs. The two hungry bottoms of Seth and Jacob were soon being serviced by the three obliging tops.

The cinnamon buns were cool by the time the five were seated at the kitchen table. Jacob thanked them for the tasty breakfast treat and went back to his farm.

The four boys just enjoyed being together. In the afternoon Rachel and Paul with little Paul joined them at the swimming hole. The naked boys swam and sunned themselves while modest Rachel wore a bathing suit. She did enjoy looking at naked Henry, the tall handsome black man with penetrating brown eyes, and the uncut big dick topped off with kinky black hair.

As they sat there, the boys naked, Henry amused them with the story of his first day of school the previous September.

“I really had a lot of fun my first day of school and I plan to do the same this fall. My school is in one of the poorest sections of Cleveland. If education were not mandatory I am sure many of my students would not be there but looking for jobs to help support their families. Since these kids in 7th grade are 13 years old any available jobs would be menial and very low pay and probably illegal as far as child labor laws are concerned.”

"I walked into my first 7th grade English class. All appeared very poor. Some were neatly dressed and had worn but shined shoes. Some wore old, worn out, second hand, or more likely third or fourth hand clothes. A few were smiling and appeared anxious for the opportunity to be at school. Most looked bored and hostile. These students’ attitudes were not that different from my 7th grade class years earlier in Georgia. The difference being all students in my Georgia school were black. About half my class was Negro and the remainder white. Some of the white students spoke with strong accents. I later learned they were from Eastern and Central Europe, mostly Poland Russia and Ukraine.” There were also some Hispanic students from Puerto Rico.”

"I walked into the classroom with a smile on my face and fear in my heart. I stood in front of the class and in my poor boy southern nigger accent introduced myself. The students’ reaction was predictable. Some snickered, most looked hostile, all appeared bewildered. One boy gave a big yawn. Most of them could not understand all the words I spoke in my poor southern black boy dialect. After a couple of minutes of introductions and information about the course I walked out of the room and shut the door."

"I then reentered the room and in perfect Ohio diction began again. ‘Good morning students. Welcome to 7th grade English composition.’ The students looked at me in amazement. Who was this strange black guy, first he talked like an uneducated man and now he sounds like a news reporter on television? I continued, ‘A couple of minutes ago you met who I would be without an education. Even if I had some education and talked like that you would assume I was just a poor Negro and would probably have no respect for me. Maybe after you got to know me you would respect me but if we only met that one time you probably would not give me the time of day’.”

"’Now my young friends. Which do you want to be? Do you want to be a person who is respected as soon as they open their mouth or someone who it would take a long time to respect? If you went to an auto mechanic and he talked like I did at the beginning of class would you value his suggestions and work as much as you would if he spoke with proper English? Would you girls even be able to get a job as a switchboard operator talking like I did? Or a position as a secretary or as a waitress in a respectable restaurant where the tips are high? If you talk like an ignorant person others will assume you are ignorant and may not respect you’.”

“’You are the same person inside no matter how you talk. BUT, impressions, what people think of you is important. This is an English class. In this class we will study literature, and writing. How you write is very important. If you cannot complete a job application without making mistakes you are less likely to get the job. The person who gets the job may not be as smart or as ambitious as you but they appeared smarter by the way they wrote and the way they spoke. While speaking is not an official part of this course I will emphasize it. I want you to have successful lives. I don't want the way you talk or way you write to hold you back’.”

“I then discussed an ad seen on CTS (Cleveland Transit System) buses for Buckeye Switchboard and Receptionist School which prepared young ladies for a most interesting and high level front office position. Complete training in poise, personality, wardrobe planning, speech and charm were included in the course study.”

“I asked the boys if they might want to be a mechanic. I then explained how they might get a job with poor speech habits, but would you be able to talk to customers and then promoted to a management position without good speech.”

“Then I discussed the possibility of going to college. ‘I hope many of you do go to college. I was a very poor boy in Georgia. Much poorer than many of you. But my parents encouraged me to go to college. Most of my friends in the 7th grade never went to high school and none went on to college. Do you know what many of those young men and women are doing today? They are picking cotton on hot days. They have no work or pay after the cotton is all picked. Some live in shacks with no electricity, no television. There is no toilet inside, just an outhouse - little building behind their shack.”

“Take advantage of what you have available. Work hard now. Learn to speak proper. Please go on to high school and if any of you want to go on to college come back and talk to me.”

“As soon as I pass out our textbooks we will start our regular class."

"I think my little game worked. I offered to meet with students after school for discussions where we would talk about almost any topic they wanted to while emphasizing proper speaking. Of course some wanted to talk about sex. I would have gladly had the discussion but knew the limits society puts on education of young people in that important area.”

The boys returned to Columbus Sunday evening. The girls gave them a summary of their fun with their friends. The boys had no interest in the details.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 01/29/2016 08:15 AM, Gandalf said:

You continue to catch the era well. Thanks as always for your work.

I have been there - but I cannot say I done that - 99% of the sex parts are pure fantasy. Thanks for reading!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..