Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 5,672 Words
  • 1,381 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boys of the 1950s - 28. Chapter 28 Ralph’s Story, Continued - Home Sweet Home

Ralph arrived home from the army on a Tuesday afternoon. As soon as he could get away from his mother he called Tim. Tim told him he was really happy that he called. He suggested that Ralph stay home that evening and let his mother do her thing. He also told him that that was one of the hardest parts of coming home, having his mother gushing over him. Tim suggested he come to his work place the following day at 1:00 and told him to bring a sandwich. Ralph was able to borrow his mother’s dilapidated chevy and arrived promptly at 1:00. Tim warmly greeted him with a big smile and shook his hand holding it firmly and a little longer than necessary. He took Ralph to the breakroom where there was a table with chairs, coffee pot and refrigerator. He told Ralph that he normally ate at 12:00 noon but decided an hour later would be better as they would have more privacy than earlier when others ate and would ask Ralph all kinds of questions about the army.

While they did not talk about anything important they did seem to enjoy being together. Tim asked what kind of work Ralph planned to do. He replied that he had no idea what would be available in Breslau. Since he had gone into the army right from high school he had not had a real job. He had worked as a delivery boy for the florist and washed dishes at Main Street Diner. He hoped to do something more interesting that paid better. Tim had to get back to work. He told Ralph he would pick him up at 7:00 and they could go out and share that pop (soda). He also told Ralph that if his mother was like his she would be pissed that he was going out his second evening home and then ask a hundred questions about Tim and where he was going and why and what time he would be home, blah, blah, blah. “That my friend is one of the hardest parts of coming home, ‘the mother’.”

Ralph had a hard time not laughing as his mother acted just as Tim had predicted. Finally it was 7:00. Tim pulled into the driveway and Ralph ran out calling back, “Bye mom and dad, see you later, don’t wait up.” Then he thought to himself, saying ‘don’t wait up’ should really get her wondering and probably pissed. He also thought that his dad probably wished he could escape to Smilie’s for the evening. The wrath of his wife upon his return would not make a night out worth it. He hoped he did not get trapped like his dad.

As soon as they found a free table at Smilie’s and had Cokes and a bowl of peanuts Tim said, “I have a proposition. I talked to my dad this afternoon about your working at Snodgrass Plumbing. Right now we do not need anyone full time but for the next couple of weeks could use you. You would work in the warehouse filling orders and do some cleaning. The pay would be minimum. Hopefully something better would be available in the future.”

Ralph looked at Tim in the eye and said, “That would be great. Right now I just need something to do. It will get me out of the house and give me time to think about what I really want. Thank you friend. I accept your proposition.” Ralph thought to himself – there is another proposition I wish you would make. “When can I start?”

“You can start tomorrow morning. Come by at 8:00 and we’ll get you on the payroll.”

Then Tim asked Ralph if he had a girlfriend. “No, but I have a problem in that area. Both Betty Lou Sanders and Emily Cromwell wrote to me while I was at Fort Knox. I ignored both letters but don’t know how to ignore them now. I will have to tell each that at this point in my life, living at home, no car and no permanent job I really cannot get involved. Actually even if I had my own place, a car and regular job I don’t think I would want to get involved with any girl”.

Tim laughed and replied that he fully understood. He told how as soon as he returned from the army Betty Lou’s older sister, Mary tried to use him. “The first Sunday I was home she talked to me after church and begged me to take her to the latest Doris Day movie showing in Jonesville that afternoon. I reluctantly agreed. Soon after the movie started she put her hand on my knee. Then she started to squeeze it. Her hand moved up to my crotch and she unzipped my pants. She reached in and took my very soft cock in her hand. Having her do this completely turned me off and I got very limp in the dick. She played with it. I didn’t know what to do. Finally I just put my hand on her hand and pushed it away. Then I zipped up and moved in my seat away from her. It was the most awkward situation I had ever been in. After the movie I drove her home. I just dropped her off and said a civil good bye. A month later she married Hank, the bully, Stephens. Eight months after our movie experience she had a baby boy. Now I realize she was trying to get me to fuck her so she could blame the baby on me and force me to marry her. She had another boy ten months later and then Hank disappeared. I feel sorry for her but greatly relieved that my dick knew better.”

Both boys at this point had the same thought – He is not interested in girls, Hopefully, he is interested in boys and that I am the boy.

Tim dropped Ralph off at his home by 9:30. He joked as Ralph got out of the car that he didn’t want to get Mama upset about his late night carousing.

As soon as he entered the house his mother began to question him: Where did he go? What did he have to drink, What did they talk about? Finally his dad said, “For Christ sake, would you leave the boy alone. He is an adult, been in the army and deserves his own life. He came home sober and did not puke on the rug, you should be happy.”

“I don’t appreciate such talk in this house. I just have an interest in our son. You obviously don’t care what type of life he lives!”

Ralph and his dad just looked at each other. His dad shrugged his shoulders and winked. Ralph smiled back and gave him a thumbs up unobserved by his mother.

Ralph then told his parents about the job offer and that he needed to be there at 8:00 in the morning. His dad offered to drop him off. Ralph told them he could probably get a ride home from Tim. His mother said that wasn’t necessary as she would pick him up. Ralph firmly restated that he would arrange a ride with Tim and that he did not know what time he would be coming home. He and his dad exchanged smiles and Ralph went up to his room. He desperately needed to have some quality time with his dick after the evening with Tim.

The next two weeks Ralph was in heaven. He worked in the warehouse, cleaned the offices and agreed to paint the walls of the showroom, offices, breakroom and bathrooms. He and Tim visited the local paint store to pick out the colors. At least twice a week he and Tim went to Smilies for Cokes. On Thursdays they had choir practice together and sat next to each other on Sundays in the choir loft.

Thursday of his second week Tim’s father came into the breakroom while they were having lunch. With a concerned look on his face he stated, “We have a serious problem. The boiler at the high school in Jonesville broke down. We need to repair it immediately. The school has no hot water or heat. If it gets cold school will have to be cancelled. I have located the necessary parts at a supplier, Acme Supply, north of Pittsburgh. They can have it ready for us when their first shift starts at 6:00 tomorrow morning. Tim, I need you to drive the van to pick it up. It’s a three hour drive. You could leave this afternoon, stay overnight at a motel near Acme Supply, pick up the part at 6:00 and drive to Jonesville. Hopefully you would be there around 9:00 tomorrow morning. As you know our maintenance contract for all the schools in the Jonesville is substantial. We could lose this contract if the boiler isn’t fixed ASAP.” Then he looked at Ralph and said, “Ralph, I would really appreciate it if you would ride along with Tim. He’ll be driving six hours, some on twisting mountain roads. Also I know he has a hard time getting up in the morning. You could kick ass if necessary. I’ll give you money for a good meal on the road as well as the motel.”

“Sure no problem, I would enjoy kicking his lazy ass.” Both boys laughed.

“The van will be finished with local deliveries by 3:00. Get her gassed up and leave anytime. I suggest you go as soon as you can so you will have time for a good dinner and find a nice motel so you can get a good night’s sleep.”

Ralph called his mother and told him he would soon be leaving for an overnight trip to pick up parts for an emergency job.

“Yes mother I have to go. No they are not taking advantage of me. I will be paid, given a good dinner and stay in a motel.”

…………………………………….

“I realize you are making my favorite dinner, meat loaf, mashed potatoes from real potatoes, not instant, green bean casserole and my special favorite dessert shoo fly pie. But they really depend on me. Save some for me and warm it up tomorrow.”

…………………………………..

“Don’t worry, Tim is a good driver. He has been driving on mountain roads for almost ten years and never had an accident.”

…………………………………….

“Don’t worry, I can survive one night without a toothbrush. If I really need one I will stop at a pharmacy and buy one. I am sure Snodgrass Plumbing will reimburse me for the cost. And, no I don’t need clean underwear. I’ll be back tomorrow morning. If I remember your pa, Grandpa Lynch told how he only changed his once a week after Saturday bath night. If he could go a week I think I can go 24 hours.” At this point, Tim who was enjoying hearing his buddy’s side of the conversation had to put his hand over his mouth to keep from laugh ting out loud.

…………………………………………

“Yes, I know the van windshield should be clean. Tim just took it to the gas station to fill it up. I told him to be sure to have the attendant wash the windshield as well as the side mirrors and rear window. I also told him to check the tire pressure, including the pressure of the spare. He is returning now and I need to go.” Since Tim was sitting next to him and the van was still out on deliveries he found this even funnier and had to leave the room he was laughing so hard.

………………………………………

“Don’t worry. We will not stop at Smilie’s or any bar. Oh, Mr. Snodgrass just walked in and looked at the clock, looked at me and pointed to the clock and gave me a ‘you should be on the road look’. Bye mom, see you tomorrow.”

This last statement had Tim hurting from laughter since his father was in the salesroom and really didn’t care when the boys departed as long as they competed the job on time. “You bad boy. You lied to your Mama.”

“What would you have done?”

“Exactly what you did. Well done. I can hardly wait until the van returns and we are one the road.”

“Your mother was right. We should have tooth brushes and clean underwear. We’ll stop by my house. You can borrow a pair of mine.” Later, in Tim’s room Ralph was amazed to see the collection of under briefs in his dresser. There was a rainbow of colors. All were very brief with very soft material. “Here, I think your ass will look good in these baby blue ones. I’ll take a black pair.” Tim stated. He also took his wind up alarm clock just in case there was no clock where they stayed. Tim went to the bathroom and took toothpaste his toothbrush and a new one for Ralph from the bathroom supply closet. They stopped in the kitchen, grabbed a bag of homemade cookies, a couple of apples and a bag of chips. After stopping at the gas station to fill up and have the attendant wash the windshield, mirrors and rear window as well as check the tire pressure and oil level they were on their way.

Three hours after departing having taken just one quick piss and Coke break they found a motel about a half mile from Acme Supply. They were relieved to see the ‘Vacancy’ sign lite. They entered the motel office and Tim inquired about a room for two for the night. They were told that there were construction workers staying there and all the rooms with two beds were taken. They could have a room with one double bed or for $2.00 extra a room with a queen size bed. Tim replied that they were on a tight budget and would have to take the room with the smaller bed. Ralph was surprised that Tim was concerned about spending an extra $2.00. His father was most concerned that they get a good night’s sleep and have the parts delivered on time. Then Ralph realized Tim’s rational. He wanted a smaller bed so they would be closer. Why else would he have made the request? This put a smile on Ralph’s face while his dick started to tent in hopeful anticipation!

The lady at the motel office told them about area restaurants. After an expensive meal encouraged by Tim since Snodgrass Plumbing was paying and he wrote out the reimbursement checks they returned to their room at about 7:30.

Tim announced he was going to take a shower. After turning on the news on TV Ralph sat on the bed leaning against the headboard. About ten minutes later Tim emerged from the bathroom wearing nothing but the skimpy, tight black briefs. Ralph almost let out a gasp. He quickly got up, grabbed the skimpy briefs Tim had given him and was in the bathroom before his dick was at full mast. After his shower and brushing his teeth he put on the briefs. He looked in the mirror and really liked what he saw. However, between the soft briefs and the thought of Tim’s cute black briefs he soon had a full hard on that almost poked out of the under briefs. He took his cloths and held them in front of himself and walked to the bed. Tim was sitting leaning against the headboard with the sheet pulled to his waist. Tim pretended to watch Dragnet which had just started while glancing at Ralph. He was fully aware of and enjoying his friend’s problem. Ralph slid into the bed and pulled the sheet to his waist as he dropped his cloths on the floor. Both naked except for the brief briefs they watched Sergeant Joe Friday saving Los Angeles once again. Ralph soon realized Tim’s leg was pressing against his. Ralph unconscientiously moved his away. Then he thought to himself – You stupid shit, why did you move away from him? Ralph moved his leg back where it was touching Tim’s. Tim pressed his against Ralph. Ralph pressed back. Ralph reached for Tim’s hand. Tim did not move. Ralph squeezed Tim’s hand. He did not move. Then Ralph reached over and rubbed his hand on Tim’s chest, gently caressing one nipple.

“Oh, that feels so good. I have been thinking of your hand caressing me ever since that first day you walked into my office. As soon as you left that day I went into the restroom and jerked off. That was the first time I had ever done that at work. Again that evening and as soon as I woke up. Thanks to you my hand and other body part have been getting a good workout. Just keep doing what you are doing.” With that Ralph gently pinched the nipple. “Yes, yes.”

Soon they were out of their under briefs lying prone under the sheet. Their caressing continued. Tim rolled over on top of Ralph. They were soon dry humping, cock against cock, chest against chest, lips locked together. Ralph gave out a muffled cry and gyrated as he pumped his load between their stomachs. This took Tim over the edge. They held each other for awhile. Tim told Ralph to lie still. He went to the bathroom and retrieved one of their damp shower towels. He gently cleaned off his new found lover and then himself. He crawled back into bed, pulled the sheet up and they were soon entwined. All night they drifted from sleep to sex and back to sleep. Ralph was not sure how experienced his friend was so decided not to demonstrate his blow job expertise. When the alarm went off at 5:00 the boys were holding each other. They gently kissed and reluctantly got out of bed. Luckily showers were not necessary as both of their thin motel provided towels were moist with cum from their multitude of experiences.

By 5:15 they were sitting in an all night diner waiting for the breakfast special: juice, two eggs, scrapple, two sausages, two buttermilk pancakes and coffee. Tim picked up one of the sausages and held it to his mouth and smiled at Ralph as he gently shoved it between lips. Ralph asked, “Would you like my sausage between your lips?”

“Yes, No, I don’t know. All I know is that I want you. I have had a sexual experience with only one other person and that was not a good experience. I’ll tell you about it on the way back to Breslau.”

Ralph replied, “A month ago I would have told you I never had a sexual experience with anyone except for a couple of jerk off sessions while in junior high. But now I am happy to say that thanks to my tent mate, Tom, I have become acquainted with man sex. Tom is back in Columbus with his wife and lover. They all live together. That is an interesting story for our trip home. The pick up at Acme went as planned and they were on the road toward Jonesville by 6:10.

Tim began with his story. “When I was twelve years old my mother’s brother, Uncle Bo visited. My bedroom was over the garage and down a hall from the main house. In the middle of the night Uncle Bo came into my room and woke me when he turned on the bed side light. He told me to be quiet or he would cut off my weenie. I was terrified. He told me to stand next to the bed with my back to him. He pulled down my pajamas and pushed me forward. He opened his fly and took out his cock. He rubbed spit on his hand a shoved a finger up my ass. He then held one hand over my mouth and tried to shove his dick into me. Luckily my twelve year old asshole was too small for him and he could not penetrate. He then flipped me over, laid me on the bed and started jerking off. When he was ready to cum he told me to open my mouth. He then came into my mouth and told me to swallow or he would hit me. I swallowed. He then pulled up his pants and told me that if I ever told anyone they would not believe me and that he would say that he caught me looking at him when he undressed. As a naïve twelve year old I kept quiet. Two years later he visited again. He came to my room anticipating the older me would have a more accommodating asshole. As soon as he touched me I jumped out of bed and hit him in the face and then kicked him in the nuts. He realized I was not going to submit and would be in trouble if he was found in my bedroom. The next morning he told my folks he had fallen out of bed and hit his head on a chair. Soon after he left and I have not seen him since. That is the story of my exciting sex life of the first 24 years of my life except of course for the molestation I received from Mary when she grabbed my dick in the movie hoping for a fuck and marriage.

Ralph replied. “That is so sad. I wonder how many other kids he attempted or actually raped. Do you know where he is? Maybe he got caught and is in Jail.”

“He has never been mentioned. No Christmas or birthday cards. As far as I know he is the only relative that has no contact with my family. My mother has a sister and another brother. Both are married and have children. She talks to her sister on the phone and we visit them all or they visit us most holidays. Uncle Bo is never mentioned.”

Ralph then told Tim about his first time with Tom in the tent followed by their visit to Elizabethtown. He did not go into detail about blow jobs or the joyous smell of a sweaty uncut dick. He would someday but did not want to shock innocent Tim. He then told about Tom meeting his lover in high school and gave all the details he remembered about Tom up to his marriage last June. He told Tim that when questioned about friends back home he had explained that he had no close friends but then described how he wished he knew a certain older boy better. He did not know why he wanted to know this guy? There was a special feeling in his gut when he thought about him. He told how Tom had suggested he write to this boy, Tim, and helped with the wording of the letter. Tom sure was right when he suggested maybe you, as I described the you I hardly knew, and I might have special feelings.

Tim said, “All this sex talk is making me horny as if sitting next to you didn’t.” I just saw a sign for a roadside rest area a mile ahead. Let’s stop and jerk off.”

“We are on a tight schedule. But I am sure in our present condition such an act would take no more than two or three minutes.”

They pulled into the parking lot which was empty in the winter and took a short walk to a concealed area behind some evergreens. They pulled out their cocks, shot their loads in less than a minute, kissed and were back on the road in less than four minutes.

“That was just the appetizer for what we will do as soon as the delivery is made and we can find a private place.”

They dropped off the part at the school where the repair man from Snodgrass Plumbing was working on the boiler. Tim called his dad from a pay phone and told him the part was delivered and the repair man told him it was the correct part and the boiler would be up and running within an hour. Tim’s dad profusely thanked him. He told him to thank Ralph and suggested they stop for lunch on the way back to Breslau. There was no need to hurry. The van was not needed and they could take the afternoon off if they wanted.

Tim got a big smile on his face as he relayed his dad’s message. “My grandmother died a year ago. She lived in a small house on Kettletown Road. My dad cannot decide what to do with it. One of us goes there at least once a week to keep up the yard and make sure everything is OK. The heat is on set low so the pipes won’t freeze. We can visit grandmother. Do you mind skipping lunch?”

“If the way you ate the sausage this morning is any indication I think I can find something to eat.”

Upon arrival at Grandmother’s their love making continued with two changes. They kept most of their clothes on since the house was very cool and Ralph demonstrated his special talent. He kneeled in front of half naked Tim and played with his hard dick. He then to the surprise and then pleasure moved into it with open lips and swallowed it to the base. He told Tim to put his hands on his shoulders to brace himself. He continued the sucking and happily accepted his new lover’s load. Light headed Tim slowly dropped to his knees while telling Ralph how fantastic it was. He wanted to reciprocate and by mid afternoon had savored a load from Ralph.

Life had taken a complete turn for both boys. Between seeing each other every day at work, choir rehearsal, a couple of evenings a week at Smilie’s and a few trips to grandmother’s every week to check the house plumbing and each other’s plumbing life was good.

A month later Tim told his father he would like to move into grandmother’s house. He could with the help of Ralph do the repairs they had discussed and watch over the house until a decision was made about selling it. He told his father how Ralph’s overbearing mother was driving him crazy and that he was considering moving away from Breslau if he could not find a place to live. Tim’s father was a very perceptive man. While not a close friend he had known Ralph’s family for many years as everyone knew everyone in small towns. He was aware of the mother’s possessiveness and thought the move would be good for Ralph. He also realized that there was a special bond between Tim and Ralph. He had wondered why a young man as handsome as Tim was not involved in girls. He knew that between his good looks, remarkable personality and family wealth Tim could have just about any girl in town. He had seen a complete change in his son’s attitude since his friendship with Ralph. He realized that if Ralph left town his son would most likely go with him or sink into a dark depression. While he was not thrilled that his son was a man that liked men as a religious person he took it as God’s will and would accept Ralph as his son had. He did not know his wife’s feelings on such matters and was afraid to discuss the topic. He told Tim that he thought it was a good idea. He had worried about the security of the empty house. Tim felt like jumping for joy and hugging his father. He restrained himself and just said, ”Thanks Dad.”

Tim wanted to give the news to Ralph as soon as possible who was running errands for the firm. They had talked about living together but never assume it would really happen in the near future.

When Ralph returned Tim called him into his office and asked him to sit down. He then told him about the availability of the house. Ralph just very calmly sat there and said, “I am restraining myself. I want to jump up and scream for joy. I want to give you a big hug and kiss. I want to go into your father’s office and give him a big hug and kiss. What I will do is just sit here and act like we are discussing something inane like next week’s work schedule. In less than two months I have had the best days of my life. First there was the day we met and you suggested I work here. Then our encounter in the motel. Then this announcement. Can life get any better? Could we move enough of our stuff so we could live there starting tonight?”

“Sure” Tim said. “All we need is clean under ware and tooth brushes. Or maybe just one tooth brush and we could share. Seems like we have shared everything else.”

That evening at supper Ralph announced that he was moving that evening. His mother was at first speechless, then started rambling and finally was almost screaming that he was crazy. His father just sat there with a grin on his face. He winked at Ralph and gave him a discrete thumbs up. Finally when he could get a word in edgewise his father said, “I think there are some boxes in the basement you could pack stuff in. I’ll get them while you go to your room and start packing.” Both men left the kitchen while mother continued to babble.

Dad brought the boxes to Ralph’s room and sat on the bed. “You made the right decision. A real man has to live his own life. Pack up enough stuff so you don’t have to come back for a couple of days. Hopefully your mother will cool down soon. I’m going to drive you to your new home. I know you don’t need me to help you move these few boxes. But I need to get out of here. She will rant and rave all evening. Maybe I will go down to Smilie’s and get drunk. Haven’t done that since I was a teenager, tonight might be the night.”

Ralph went over and hugged his dad which he had never done before. “You are the best dad. Thanks. Come on over. I’m sure you will find something that needs repair. Tomorrow afternoon I’m going to call you with a problem that needs your expertise and tools. Maybe I’ll tell you we have a mouse infestation. Then mom would never come over. I’m going to call Tim and tell him you will take me to the house in half an hour so he need not come here for me. He will be relieved that he will not have to face mom.”

On the table next to the phone he noticed a letter from Tom that had been forgotten with all the emotions about the move. He had warned Tom not to write anything explicit as he wouldn’t be surprised if his mother read his mail. He had written Tom a detailed letter about his stay at the motel. In this letter Tom congratulated him on a job well done on his overnight trip to get the parts to save the boiler in Jonesville. Tom suggested that he visit Columbus and since it was such a long and difficult trip he should bring along a friend to help with the driving.

Ralph’s father inspected the house and found no major issues. Of course the plumbing and heating systems were in perfect order. He offered to go to the grocery store and buy some basic breakfast food: milk, coffee, cereal, bread, butter, jam and bananas. He was in no hurry to go home and Tim was happy that this man who he had never formally met before but had seen often around the small town was supportive of his son’s move and new housemate.

They asked him to return the following evening with his tools. If there was nothing to repair he could just have a quiet evening and not have to listen to the concerns of Ralph’s mother.

A new chapter began in the boy’s life as they went to bed in the double bed in the upstairs front bedroom. Although Ralph had moved his clothes into the small back bedroom with the twin beds there was no question of where the boys would sleep. The first morning after moving in naked Ralph went to his “official” bedroom to dress. When he opened the dresser drawer where he had put his white “Fruit of the Room” briefs there were no “Fruit of the Looms” just a few pairs of Tim’s skimpy briefs. He put on a lavender pair and nothing else. He went downstairs to share their first breakfast.

........................................................

Did you ever hear of Breslau (now Wrocław– one of my favorite cities)? Explanation of the name Breslau. Prior to World War II Breslau was the largest city in Germany east of Berlin. After the war national boundries were remade and eastern Germany became western Poland. The remaining Germans were expelled and Poles were moved into the area from eastern Poland which became western Ukraine. The name of the city changed to Wrocław (VRA-swaf). Wrocław is one of Poland’s largest and most beautiful cities. With over 100,000 students at its various university it has a vibrant atmosphere. Historic and modern architecture create an interesting blend of medieval and modern. The new Sky Tower at 50 stories is one of the tallest buildings in Europe. The new 42,000 seat stadium hosted European final Football (soccer) games. The new 2,000 seat Philharmonic Hall opened in 2015 near the recently renovated 1841 Opera house. For gay life check out Wrocław’s gay sex club, Cactus Club http://www.cactus.wroclaw.pl/

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

It's so great that Tom helped his friend make the connection with Tim. He and Ralph will be having a lot of fun, I think--and thank goodness he's away from his overbearing mother!
On to the next chapter! I hope Tim and Ralph can visit Columbus soon and meet Peter.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..