Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 6,582 Words
  • 2,164 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boys of the 1950s - 9. Chapter 9 How Was Your Farm Holiday?

When Peter arrived home his parents, especially his mom, had many questions about his visit to the farm. Peter told them all about milking the cows, the long walks on the farmland and to Seville, the quaint IGA supermarket and especially the good food. His mom told him that Mrs. Baker, their neighbor had attended mass at St. John’s New Year’s Day morning and was surprised to see him at mass. Peter explained that they arrived about fifteen minutes before mass ended and he went into the church with Tom while waiting for Father McFadden. He also told his parents that religion had never been discussed during the trip except for prayers before meals.

He told them Father McFadden had told them about his spending time on the farm while growing up. He told them it had been McFadden’s grandparent’s farm and then his Uncle’s. When his uncle died on D Day he inherited the farm. His grandparents had died and he was the only family member who had shown any interest in the farm. He told them a neighbor farms the fields and uses the buildings. This neighbor pays all the upkeep and improvements to the farm. He also told them that a family with small children who lost their home in a fire had been given free use of the house for an extended period. His parents seemed satisfied that his trip had been a good experience and that Father McFadden had not attempted to convert him which was their main concern.

He then called Louise and they arranged a study date at the town library the following morning. Then a Saturday night movie date with Ann and Tom was arranged. The next day he rode his bike to Louise’s home and the two of them walked to the library. Peter told her about the adventures at the farm in more detail than he told his parents but leaving out significant particulars. She suggested that since they still had vacation from school the following Monday and Tuesday the two of them could take the bus to downtown Cleveland and hopefully meet with Mr. John’s at Burrough’s Book Store. She was interested in reading books with a female gay theme. Peter told him he would call Mr. John’s that afternoon.

They also discussed Lolita. While Louise had found the book interesting she would prefer to read something more contemporary and more female related.

When Peter returned home he was relieved his mother was in the basement doing the wash and his brother was happily watching a game show on TV. He called Mr. Johns and told him what both he and his female friend were interested in reading. Mr. Johns offered to take them to lunch. When Peter rejected the offer Mr. Johns told him they sounded like a very interesting couple and he would like to learn about a boy / girl couple that wanted to read gay books. Then Peter accepted the lunch date.

Meanwhile Tom was having discussions with his dad about his desire to not go out for football at Kent. His father was proud of Tom’s athletic abilities and was hoping he would eventually play first string for Kent. Tom was also having this discussion with his jock buddies and his coach. None of them could understand why someone with Tom’s potential would not want to play. Tom and Peter had discussed this at length while on the farm when they were not preoccupied with other activities. While Peter would have fully supported Tom’s playing he was glad Tom was not going to go out. Tom had two major concerns about playing college football. The first was the time commitment. He really wanted to do well at the University. His major concern was injuries. While playing high school football he had gotten some bruises, nothing serious. But, he knew there was a potential for concussions, knee and elbow and other injuries. He had also heard stories about older men who had knee and back problems later in life that may have been caused by teenage excess athletics. Tom enjoyed his body and Peter worshiped it. With Peter’s encouragement he held fast to his decision not to go out for the sport.

Saturday night Tom picked up Peter and then the girls. They saw Written in the Wind starring Rock Hudson and Lauren Bacall. The story of a self-destructive, alcoholic nymphomaniac played by Dorothy Malone and her insecure alcoholic playboy brother played by Robert Stack. The brother marries a secretary played by Bacall and the sister’s boyfriend played by Rock Hudson. The story ensured a trashy fun evening for the teenagers. Luckily none of the parents were aware of the plot line. Actually the reason Tom and Peter wanted to see the movie was Hudson and Stack.

After the movie they had hamburgers and cokes at Manner’s Big Boy. They dropped the girls off at Ann’s where they were having a two person pajama party. The boys envied the girls being able to have teenage sleep overs. Without a good reason this was something boys just didn’t do. They parked on a quiet street and as discretely as possible gave each other quick hand jobs. A quick kiss and the night was over. This was not as satisfying as full sex but better than their solo jack off sessions while fantasizing and remembering their farm adventure experiences.

The next morning Tom attended mass with his parents. During the Eucharist he chose to go to the nearest priest not Father McFadden as usual. However, during the service he constantly kept his eyes on Sean. After the service they shook hands, holding and squeezing hands longer than necessary but not so long as to draw attention. In front of his parents he thanked Father McFadden for the fun trip and said he hoped they could do it again sometime explaining that he did not want to lose his milking and other skills learned on the farm.

Books for the Soul

Louise’s father had a late morning sales appointment on Cleveland’s west side so he was able to drive them to the West Side Market where they could kill some time looking at the ethnic and fresh farm foods available. They decided to walk across the High Level Bridge to Public Square and then on to Burrough’s Book Store.

They walked into the book store at about 11:30 and found Mr. Johns at his desk at the rear of the store. Peter introduced Louise. Mr. Johns suggested they browse around the store and he would be free in ten minutes to take them to lunch. Just being in a book store and being able to examine books without worry about what other people might think was a special treat for Louise. Mr. Johns walked up to them and suggested they eat in the Silver Grill in Higbee’s. Lunching at the Silver Grill on the tenth floor would be a real treat. Louise had only been there once. Her mother had taken her there on her birthday when she was about seven. The child’s meal was served on a little cardboard stove. Peter had often been in the store with his mother but had never even seen the Silver Grill. The only culinary treat he had had in the store were the thick malts sold at a counter restaurant near the escalator on one of the lower floors.

Upon arrival at the restaurant the hostess immediately acknowledged Mr. Johns and asked him how he was. He replied and asked about the Hostess’s children. Mr. Johns then introduced Louise and Peter to the hostess, Mrs. Stampler. He asked for a table in a quiet corner as he was having a serious discussion with his guests concerning their university plans in the fall. He thoughtfully helped Louise into her seat and arranged the seating so he would be between Louise and Peter. The waitress brought the menus. She knew Mr. Johns and there were discussions and introductions similar to those with the hostess.

Mr. Johns suggested they have one of the house specialties that included Welsh Rarebit and Cream Chicken served in a small glass hen with a lid. He also suggested that when the dessert menu was brought they should have one of the cream pies that came in many flavors. Louise ordered the Cream Chicken and Blueberry Cream Pie later while Peter had the Welsh Rarebit and an Almond Cream Pie. Mr. Johns had a salad and no dessert.

As soon as the waitress took their main course orders Mr. Johns said, “You two must tell me your story. You’ve heard the expression ‘Truth is stranger than fiction’. I think you two are going to prove it.”

Peter started. He told Mr. Johns how he met Tom, their different backgrounds, an overview very discrete version of their sex lives, the plans for all to go to Kent State and finally the visit to the farm. He omitted any reference to Father McFadded, just that the trip was with an adult friend of Tom’s family that the family did not know was gay. By now desserts had been ordered and served. Peter then suggested that Louise tell her story including how sneaky Peter caught her and her friend.

When Louise had finished Mr. Johns sat back and declared, “Your chronicles are amazing. I don’t think I have ever had a more interesting lunch. Someday you two should write a novel relating your adventures. I wish we had more time together but I must get back to work. I have selected two books for each of you. Only three were in stock. I have ordered the other.”

Back at the store he gave Louise just published Odd Girl Out by Ann Bannon. It relates the relationship growth of two college girls. He told her he had ordered Nightwood by Djuna Barnes a novel set in 1920s Paris with an introduction by T. S. Eliot.

For Peter he had The City and the Pillar by Gore Vidal. The story of a handsome southern young man in the 1930s and his good friend who go on a camping trip. The other book was the just published, Giovanni’s Room by James Baldwin, about an American living in Paris and his relationship with other men specifically Giovanni, a bartender.

Mr. Johns refused to accept payment for the books. He told them he had no intention of giving them the books but after the interesting and entertaining conversation at lunch he wanted to give them something in return. He jokingly told them it was a pre engagement gift as he assumed that someday they would marry with Tom and his girl living nearby. He gave Ann a business card and told her to call in about a week and inquire if the other book had arrived. He would normally call the customer but considering the circumstance did not want to put Louise in a position to discuss the book with anyone who might take the phone message.

Walking to the bus stop they discussed the quirky Mr. Johns, the opulent Silver Grill and the overall fun they were having together. They joked about Mr. John’s marriage prediction while both thinking to themselves how much they enjoyed being together. They started reading upon arrival at the bus stop and did not stop until departing the bus in Pleasant Valley. Peter walked Louise to her home and called Tom from her house. Tom stated his parents were out for the afternoon and suggested he come over. Peter called his mother telling her he was going to Tom’s for the afternoon and dinner. Tom picked up his friend at Louise’s.

Tom wasn’t sure when his parents were returning but thought it would be at least an hour. Both boys were ready for action as the only mutual activity since returning from the farm four days earlier was the quick jerk off after the movie.

Peter grinned as Tom went to the kitchen and took the can of Crisco from the cupboard. Using his finger he put a big glob in a coffee cup. “Just what do you have on your mind my friend. Are you planning to violate my body with your big dick. That is impossible. To violate you would have to do something that my body didn’t want. Believe me, my ass wants your dick.”

Running upstairs they quickly embraced and removed their clothes. Naked, Peter said, “Slow down. Remember Sean’s instructions. Be gentle.”

With a slow progression of kisses, caresses, nipple biting and arm pit licking each boy got almost to the point of no return. Peter laid on his back sideways on the bed. After lubricating both the ass and his dick Tom placed Peter’s legs on his shoulders as he stood next to the bed. Gently he pushed in his dick and just as he pressed against Peters love spot they both heard the car pull into the drive. Tom quickly pulled out and looking out the window and saw his dad opening the garage door. Quickly he grabbed the first thing he saw, his under briefs, and cleaned off his dick. Dressing without the briefs he casually walked down stairs as his parents entered the kitchen door. Meanwhile, Peter grabbed his clothes and shoes and ran into the bathroom. He cleaned the Crisco off his ass, dressed and went down stairs. Tom had gone out to the garage to help his father carry in some packages from the car. His mother was in the kitchen and had just picked up one of the books, The City and the Pillar off the table where Peter had left it in haste when he saw Tom getting the Crisco.

Tom’s mother said she didn’t recognize the title but had heard of the author, Gore Vidal. Peter told her it was on the reading list for the advanced English Literature course he was taking in the spring. He told her it took place in the South but since he had not started reading it he could not tell her much more. He then took both books and asked her about her day.

When Tom returned from the garage with his father Peter was invited to stay for dinner. The boys went upstairs. Leaving the door open they turned on the radio to a station playing music of Elvis, Bill Haley & the Comets and other Rock and Roll groups. At this point they did not know if they should laugh or cry. They had almost gotten caught with their pants down and gay books. After a brief conversation they decided to cool off by going downstairs and either watch the news with Mr. Kowalski or help Mrs.Kowalska in the kitchen. They considered going to the basement and playing ping pong but realized this would either lead to a sex session that was dangerous with the parents upstairs or total frustration.

After dinner the boys went to the basement to discuss what they could do or more important where they could do it. They considered bathrooms at various places such as the library, bowling alley or several restaurants. Since there was snow on the ground a walk in a park would be suspicious and cold. They considered calling Sean and asking if they could visit him but didn’t want to put him in an awkward situation. Peter’s home was out of the question as both his parents and little brother were home. They joked about how if they were on the farm the barn and hayloft would be available. Finally they gave up and actually played a few games of ping pong. While being driven home Peter opened Tom’s fly, bent over and sucked him off taking a healthy load down his throat. Tom offered to reciprocate but they both realized it was too risky. Peter told his friend he would have a long solo session.

When Peter entered the house he greeted his parents kissing his mother on the cheek. He felt guilty doing this as he could still taste Tom’s cum. After taking the books to his room which thankfully his parents had not asked him about, he went to the basement. He wasn’t sure what he would find but knew what he wanted. Then he spotted it. A wood file with a round smooth wooden handle. The handle was not as big as Tom’s cock but might give him some pleasure. He hid the file under his shirt and pants and went upstairs. First he went to the bathroom and carefully cleaned the wooden handle. Then he hid it in his bedroom. He watched TV with his parents until after the late news was over. He wanted everyone to be tired and sleeping soon. After brushing his teeth he returned to his room and wedged the chair under the door knob so the door could not be opened from the hall. He then got naked and left on the desk light. He put a shirt over the light so it would be dim. He wanted to see himself. Taking out the Crisco he had bought in Seville he applied some to his ass. Then he stroked himself with one hand while playing with his ass with the other. He then reached for the file handle and gently placed it against his ass hole. While stroking he smoothly shoved it in. He stopped for a moment. Then he began to tenderly fuck himself while slowly stroking his cock. He came to the edge but stopped himself before he went over. He did this three times. Finally he let himself go shooting at his chest and face. He laid there awhile then wiped himself off with Kleenex, hid the supplies in his closet, put on his PJs and removed the chair blocking the door.

Lying in bed he thought about his interesting day. Visiting the market and walking across the high level bridge with Louise. The fancy lunch and conversation with Mr. Johns. The gay themed books. The almost fuck with Tom. Very nearly being caught in the act. And finally, his first solo fuck. He fell asleep thinking about where he could find something similar to the wooden handle but closer to the size of Tom’s handsome, large dick.

Time Flies When You’re Having Fun

Their final semester at Pleasant Valley High School flew by. Tom the jock settled down no longer concerned with impressing his jock friends. He no longer needed to let girls pursue him to protect his image. Dating Ann gave him the macho image. His image was crystalized when he and Ann were voted Senior Prom “King” and “Queen”. Now he could concentrate on the two most import things in his life, studying and Peter.

Meanwhile Peter had done a 360 in personality. No longer the ‘band nerd’ he was noted as a good friend of the popular jockski. There was no question about his sexuality as he and Louise spent a lot of time together. Being with Tom he no longer needed to be in the background. The whole school knew that he and Louise had the two highest grade point averages. The question was, ‘Who would be valedictorian?’ Louise received the honor. Peter’s gym (physical education) grades were the only grades he received that were not As.

When Louise called Mr. Johns at Burrough’s he told her it was in. He also invited her and Peter to his home for dinner some Sunday afternoon. He told her he lived in Shaker Heights with his friend of 25 years. He explained that when he had told his friend, Alex, about this fascinating and attractive young couple he had met Alex also wanted to meet them. Ann could pick up the book at dinner if they could arrange it soon. Ann discussed the offer with Peter. He thought the invitation was strange but since they both were invited it would be interesting, especially with someone with a literary background. He told Ann that if only he had been invited he wasn’t sure if he would accept. While Mr. Johns was a nice and apparently harmless man he wasn’t be sure if he was more interested in his body than his mind.

They determined they could go a week from the following Sunday. They fabricated the story that Mr. Johns, the manager of Burroughs was inviting some top literary senior high school student to his home for dinner and discussion. If they were unable to borrow a car they could take a bus downtown and the Shaker Rapid (high speed trolley/tram) to Mr. Johns. Both sets of parents were impressed with the invitation. Peter’s father offered to let him borrow the family car for the afternoon.

Peter again impressed his mother when he bought flowers on Saturday to take to the dinner party. He picked up Louise soon after noon. The drive would take about 45 minutes. Using Mr. Kowalski’s Cleveland Atlas they had no problem finding the home of Mr. Johns. As Peter drove he thought of his previous visit to Shaker Heights, a suburb east of Cleveland. It was the day he and Tom had met. It was on the bus after the Pleasant Valley – Shaker Heights football game that Tom had sat next to Peter and their discussion turned into a wonderful friendship. They easily found the attractively landscaped brick colonial on a dead end street just off of Van Aiken Boulevard. As they approached the front door Mr. Johns opened it and welcomed them into his home. Neither Louise nor Peter had ever been in such an elegantly furnished house except on museum and historic home visits.

They were introduced to Mr. Johns’ friend, Alex Petrov. Alex was tall, just under six feet, and muscular. He had the bluest eyes Peter had ever seen and dirty blond hair. He was wearing a pink oxford cloth button down shirt and grey slacks. The perfectly tailored slacks did not hide Alex’s bulge. Mr. Johns wore his usual outfit, a dark vested suit, colorful shirt and tie. He was about five, six and thin. In appearance the opposite of Alex. Peter thought, as different as Tom and I, ‘viva la difference’.

“Thank you for the exquisite flowers,” Mr. Johns said as he handed them to Alex. “He is the flower man in the family.” Alex soon returned with the flowers arranged in a crystal vase.

“Please call me Roland. May I get you a drink, Alex and I are having an Ohio wine, Pink Catawba from Lonz Winery. This wine reminds us of the fun times we have had at Put-in-Bay on South Bass Island in western Lake Erie. We only drink this when alone or with real friends. We could never serve it to our snooty friends. It would be the talk of Shaker Heights if we served cheap fun wine. So, it’s a real compliment that we are having our fun wine with you two. If you don’t want wine we have ginger ale, club soda, or tonic water. This wine is an excellent complement to a strong cheese. Try this gorgonzola cheese on a cracker with the wine. It is an interesting combination. One that you would not think compatible such as Alex and I.”

Louise feeling very grown up asked for a glass of wine. Peter said he would limit himself to one glass since he was driving. Neither of them had had much wine before. This wine almost tasted like grape juice. Peter realized it would be easy to drink more but would limit himself to just the one glass. After a taste of the cheese with the wine he found the combination so pleasing that he was tempted to have more wine. Louise also enjoyed the strong cheese and wine. Then Peter looked at both Roland and Alex and said, “I understand you two have been together for twenty-five years. This must be a very interesting story.

Roland began. “I was as student at Western Reserve University in my junior year. One spring day in 1930 I was sitting on a bench at the park near the university reading when this handsome but rough looking young man walked by. We caught each other’s eyes and began a conversation. Alex had immigrated from Russia with his parents five years earlier. He was working with a crew of men planting trees and had been sent to a supply building for additional tools. We spoke briefly. I suggested we talk more after work. And that was 25 years ago. Short story, happy ending.”

Alex interrupted. “Well, he has a few of the details wrong. These details we rarely share. But since you were so kind as to tell Roland your story, I’ll fill in additional information. I was twenty years old, same age as Roland. Actually I was walking to the toilet. As I walked past him while he read we both smiled. He followed me into the toilet. We stood next to each other and he leaned into me. I leaned back against him. Then one of my coworkers walked in. Roland left and stood outside. As I walked out he quickly asked me what time I got off work. I told him and he said he would be on the bench reading at that time. As I approached the bench after work he got up and walked toward me. He held out his hand to shake mine. I didn’t want to as mine was filthy. But I reached up and he held me firmly and longer than necessary. He smiled and suggested we go for a cup of coffee. I was disappointed as I was hoping for a quick one in the toilet. I told him I couldn’t as I had not been paid and just had enough money for the streetcar home. He said, ‘Don’t worry. It’s just coffee. My treat.’ He took me to a small restaurant and we had baloney and cheese sandwiches and coffee. To this day I still remember that baloney. Every year on our anniversary of meeting we have baloney and cheese sandwiches.”

“He told me about his studies and family. I told him about my family and dreams for the future. He had his own apartment. I later learned that his family was wealthy despite it being the beginning of the Depression. We had about an hour of quality time in his apartment. I had to get home to my parents. We arranged to meet the next day. Two weeks later I moved in with him. We celebrated 25 years a couple of months ago.”

Roland continued. “Alex makes me sound like such a slut. Actually I had been with a couple of boys before Alex and had some meaningless romps in my apartment. But there was something about Alex. His eyes penetrated me. Touching shoulders in that park toilet was one of the most erotic feelings I have ever had. I saw something special about this skinny, hungry boy who spoke broken English and didn’t have enough money for a nickel cup of coffee the day we met. He continued to work for that landscaping company. Sometimes he would have no work for a week or two. This depressed him. I encouraged him to read. He soon became an avid reader. After I graduated from Western Reserve we stayed in that apartment. The 1930’s were a very difficult time. I didn’t want to work in an office and finally got a job selling men’s clothes at the May Company. Meanwhile Alex continued in the landscaping.”

“We both served in the US Military. I in the navy and Alex the army. I never got beyond a clerk’s position at a Naval Base in Rhode Island. With Alex’s Russian background he served in Army Intelligence. After a series of test he entered Officer’s Candidate School and served in Europe. At one time he was part of Eisenhower’s staff. After the war he returned to the landscaping business. With the housing boom and loans as well as business training available to veterans he started his own landscaping business. I attest to the fact that he has magic fingers and he makes both plants and me happy. Alex now owns a successful landscaping business. My dwindling family money and pathetic assistant manager salary at Burroughs would not support this home. Being together is how we got here.”

Alex had left the room to put the final touches on the dinner. “Not only is Alex talented in the horticulture field, he is also a splendid cook. Today we are having one of his specialties, Beef Stroganoff, to honor his hometown, Leningrad.”

As they sat at the table Alex told them that Beef Stroganoff had first been served at the Stroganoff Palace in the center of Saint Petersburg, renamed Leningrad by the Communist. But he continued his family never had Beef Stroganoff and in the 1920s rarely meat. He remembers bread and tea frequently for meals. His family of four lived in a five room apartment. Each family had one of the rooms all shared the kitchen and bathroom. Each family unit consisted of two to six people. A total of twenty-one people consisting of grandparents, men women, children and babies lived in the five rooms plus shared kitchen and bathroom. His mother had a brother in Cleveland and they were able to leave Russia which was part of the Soviet Union. He was not sure how the family was able to do this.

Dinner conversation then focused on Louise and Peter. They discussed their plans for Kent State and their unusual relationship. Both Roland and Alex were interested in meeting
Ann and Tom. All four were avid readers and the remainder of dinner conversation related to books.

After dinner Alex told Peter he had some material that he might be interested in seeing. Alex brought out a pile of magazines and picture books. All contained erotic photos of men. Some were definitely illegal to possess. They ranged from the athletic G string poses available in some magazine stores to men engaging in a range of sexual encounters using positions Peter had not considered or assumed possible. While most of the men where white there were some Negroes and Asians. The photos were about 50 / 50, circumcised / uncut. Peter showed some to Louise. She laughed and asked if they had any women photos. Alex laughed saying that was something they did not collect.

Roland then brought out a pile of books. For Louise he had the book that had been ordered for her and two paperbacks. He told her they were ‘trashy’ girl / girl books. When she finished them she could just throw them away. For Peter he had five books. He told him they were part of his personal library that Peter could borrow. He also gave Peter a few ‘trashy’ men / men books that he could keep or throw away.

Apple cobbler made from apples picked from a tree in their yard earlier that fall and coffee were served in the living room while the books were presented.

As they departed Louise and Peter heart fully thank the men for the dinner but most important the good time and the sharing of experiences. As Peter reached out to shake Alex’s hand, the older man grabbed Peter into a Russian bear hug. He then did the same to Louise. “We Russians are much more willing to show public affection than you staid Americans.”

On the way home they discussed the enlightening and comfortable time they had with the two men. Peter visualized himself with Tom for 25 years as Louise had similar thoughts about her and Ann. Then Louise dropped the bomb. “Peter, if you are willing and only if you are truly willing, I want you to fuck me.”

Peter looked at her and asked, “Now?”

”No, when we can figure out an appropriate place. Also we have to do it so I don’t get pregnant.”

“OK, I think it would be fun and educational. Let’s figure this one out.”

When Peter dropped Louise off she only took the one book. Peter told her he would hide her and his books in the garage until they could safely get them in their houses without suspicion.

Upon arrival home he thanked his parents for use of the car and gave an edited version of the visit. He lied about the attendance telling his parents there were seniors from four other schools. He then called Tom and suggested they go to the bowling alley to discuss Peter’s visit to Shaker Heights. Tom questioned why the bowling alley. Peter replied he would understand after he told about his adventure that afternoon. He also asked Tom to bring some quarters adding that he would explain later.

Tom came by about 15 minutes later and drove Peter to the bowling alley. Peter began the story. He told about the very attractive but rugged 45 year old Alex, the cute way the two interacted and the fact that Alex appeared to be the cook and housekeeper. He then described the dirty magazines with pictures of men fucking in positions Peter had never considered. He asked Tom if he could fuck Peter standing while holding him by the ass with the bodies chest to chest and Peter’s legs in the air under Tom’s arm pits. Tom replied that he had never considered it but would try as soon as possible. By now they were sitting at a table in the corner of the bowling alley snack bar drinking Cokes. Peter then told Tom about Louise’s fucking proposal. Tom was quiet for a moment. Then he said, “Wow, that is awesome. Do you think you can do it? Go for it man but only if you give me all the details.”

”That’s why I needed the quarters. I must buy some rubbers from the machine in the men’s bathroom here. I’m not sure what you get but I am certain the machine takes quarters.”

Peter then went to the men’s bathroom with the eight quarters he had accumulated. The machine dispensed a pack of two rubbers for two quarters. While Peter was buying the four packages of two each a couple of guys came in. One of them looked at Peter depositing money in the machine and said while pissing, “Enjoy it, I wish I needed some.” He then waved his half hard dick at Peter and said, “My friend here he is so jealous.”

Peter just smiled at the guy and said, “Actually it was her idea and who am I to say NO. At the moment I was not prepared, now I am.”

Returning to the snack bar Peter told Tom about the dick flashing and brief conversation in the men’s room. “That’s the second time you have had an experience in a men’s room. I never have. What am I doing wrong?”

“Your time will come.” Peter then gave one pack to Tom. “I suggest you use one the next time you jerk off. Then you will be prepared for the real thing if it ever happens.”

Tom replied that he would wait until the next time he fucked Peter to use it. That way he would get the full fucking experience when experimenting.

As Tom drove home Peter kept his head out of sight in Tom’s lap sucking him off. Tom blasted his load down Peter’s throat while driving down Main Street. Peter swallowed and then licked Tom clean and dry. Tom told him when the coast was clear and Peter sat up. Tom offered to give Peter a hand job but Peter told him he wanted to try a rubber when he got home.

Later, after saying good night to his parents he shoved a chair under the door knob and got naked to enjoy himself. By the time he got the package open he was hard. He rolled it down his dick and did a few strokes. The rubber was very dry and it was a little uncomfortable. He decided to take it off and put a little Crisco on his dick. Removing it was not as easy as he assumed it would be. Some of his dick hairs got rolled in it and the only way to continue was to let the hairs be pulled out of his skin as he unrolled the rubber. After applying the Crisco he rolled it on again. This time it felt much better. He realized he would also have to use Crisco on the outside of the rubber or it might be impossible to shove it in Louise. He then found his tool handle and rubbed Crisco on both it and his ass. As he fucked himself with the handle he jerked himself. Within a minute he was ready and shot a load into the rubber. It was fascinating to watch the cum fill the tip of the rubber. He tried to pull the rubber off but it was too tight. He decided to wait a few minutes. By the time he had cleaned off the handle and put the Crisco in its hiding spot his dick had shrunk slightly. He was able to pull it off. He held it up and examined the cum floating in the rubber. He then tied a knot in the rubber and wrapped it in a tissue. He was not sure what he would do with it. Flushing down the toilet might be a problem. What if the air in it kept it from going down or worse yet what if it just went down a little and then floated back up after he thought he had flushed it away and one of his parents or little brother found it floating. He decided to take it to school the next day and throw it in the waste basket in the boy’s room.

The next day he met Louise at her locker and said, “I’m prepared to do it in a way that will totally protect you. I’ll explain later. Now all we have to do is determine when and where.”

She smiled and replied that they would work on it.

That evening they met at the library and he explained what a rubber was and how it worked. She replied that she had read about them in one of the books from Mr. Johns but that she didn’t really understand it. While Peter’s explanation explained the process actually seeing and doing would be the best lesson.

A couple of days later he called and told her that the following Saturday his parents were taking his brother to a high school freshman math competition in Rocky River. They would be gone at least three hours, probably longer. He suggested that hopefully Tom would be able to give her a ride to his house. She was a little surprised that he had talked to Tom about “it”. He replied that she should have assumed that he would. He asked her if she had discussed it with Ann. She replied she had not. Peter suggested she talk to Ann first. Ann will be hurt if she finds out that Louise was sneaking around behind her back. Louise agreed that Ann would probably have the same reaction that Tom did and that she would talk to Ann prior to Saturday.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I am surprised that Peter didn't ask more about how the guys were able to form a life together without being talked about or having assumptions made about them for living together. Or is it that they didn't care. I'd have thought he'd be interested in figuring out if Tom and he could live together even if for a few years during or after college.
I'm a bit surprised at Louise wanting to have sex and at Tom's easy acceptance, though I assume he figures Peter is not going to suddenly switch teams. I wonder if Anne will be worried at all. Afterall, why would louise suddenly want to experience this? but, maybe she does too and will just say ok and call tom to set a date for them to do the same. Maybe they will visit Louise's the same day.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/16/2015 02:55 AM, Cannd said:

I am surprised that Peter didn't ask more about how the guys were able to form a life together without being talked about or having assumptions made about them for living together. Or is it that they didn't care. I'd have thought he'd be interested in figuring out if Tom and he could live together even if for a few years during or after college.

I'm a bit surprised at Louise wanting to have sex and at Tom's easy acceptance, though I assume he figures Peter is not going to suddenly switch teams. I wonder if Anne will be worried at all. Afterall, why would louise suddenly want to experience this? but, maybe she does too and will just say ok and call tom to set a date for them to do the same. Maybe they will visit Louise's the same day.

Boys of 1950s - Thanks for the comments - Tom and Peter assume they will live together in the dorm at university. Beyond that life gets complicated - you'll have to wait. Louise and Peter have scientific enquiring minds. Switching teams for one encounter is more like an experiment. Do Ann and Tom get involved? You’ll have to wait.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I also have to wonder why Peter didn't ask the guys how they could live together without much worry...maybe it has something to do with the money they have?
I imagine I'll be skimming through the chapter when Louise and Peter have at it...no desire to read their encounter since they already had the biology lesson.
More please!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/21/2015 02:59 PM, ColumbusGuy said:

I also have to wonder why Peter didn't ask the guys how they could live together without much worry...maybe it has something to do with the money they have?

I imagine I'll be skimming through the chapter when Louise and Peter have at it...no desire to read their encounter since they already had the biology lesson.

More please!

While in Ch 10 both couples do it, none want to switch to the other team. Sort of a been there, done that. Hope you enjoy little brother Ronnie's hands on lesson in safe sex.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I'm reading this during the great social distancing quarantine of 2020. I sure hope vending machine condoms were better in 1956 than they are today. A burst condom could mean an unexpected pregnancy.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..