Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 5,980 Words
  • 1,649 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boys of the 1950s - 22. Chapter 22 Together Again

The trip from Kentucky to Ohio was uneventful. Upon arrival at Keith Klemen’s apartment in Columbus at about 4:00 in the afternoon Peter was warmly greeted by the doorman. He gave Peter a note from Keith and keys to the apartment. JB and Uncle Will were impressed with the penthouse apartment. The views toward Ohio countryside was spectacular. Immediately Uncle Will saw this as a subject to paint. He took out his camera and took photos so he could capture this view. While he had not met Keith Peter spoke highly of him and Uncle Will planned to do a painting for the man who was so good to his grandnephew and Tom. The note the doorman had given them contained information about their short stay in Columbus. Tom and Keith would arrive home from work by 5:30. JB and Will would have use of the guest room while Peter would stay in the apartment on lower floor where Tom’s official residence for the summer was an apartment of an acquaintance of Keith who was in Europe for the summer. Actually Tom stayed with Keith every night and just checked up on the apartment periodically to ascertain nothing was amiss and water the extensive plant collection. Keith had scheduled massages for JB and Will at 6:00 and 6:30. The masseur, a professional, was on the staff of the country club. Peter assumed this was the masseur Tom had mentioned in a letter that gave excellent deep probing massages and a “happy ending” if requested. He decided not to mention this to JB and Uncle Will. Keith would take the older men to dinner while Tom had planned some tasty treats at his apartment. Peter knew exactly what, or who, the tasty treat would be and started to get hard in anticipation.

Tom and Keith arrived at 5:15. The boys embraced. Tom whispered to Peter, “If you are as horny as I we’re going to need clean underwear before I meet your new friend. Let’s cool it for ten minutes then go down to my hideaway.” They kissed deeply but briefly and Peter turned to JB introducing him to Tom. The boys held hands tightly during a couple minutes of conversation. Then Tom announced, “Peter and I are going down to my hideaway. You gentlemen have a fun evening. We’ll see you at breakfast.” They walked out of the apartment with Tom’s hand shamelessly and tightly on Peter’s ass.

Keith explained the massage options to JB and Will. He told them Marcus, the masseur, could give a traditional massage or if either of the gentlemen desired an erotic massage with a very happy ending. Marcus would be wearing lose shorts and no top and if by chance a hand were to play with his dick he would not object. If his dick were to fall out he would not object. With no thought both men opted for the erotic massage.

Marcus arrived wearing a blue plaid shirt and grey slacks. He carried a folded massage table and small gym bag. Keith introduced him to JB and Will and showed him to the guest room where he would prepare for the massages. About five minutes later he came into the living room barefoot wearing nothing but lose maroon shorts. He was about 5’ 11” (1.8 m), around 170 (77 kg) in weight, muscular solid built without an ounce of fat, about 35 years old. With dark curly hair on his head and chest he was a handsome man. Marcus smiled and asked who was first. Sixty-six year old JB volunteered. When he entered the room Marcus followed and shut the door. Marcus told him to strip naked and lie face down on the sheet covered padded table. The masseur placed a towel over ass area and his arms straight down his body with the hands at the edge of the table. Marcus stood at the side of the table, rubbed oil on JB’s back. He leaned and began the gentle massage JB’s mid back. As he leaned the front of the maroon shorts pressed into JB’s hand. It became apparent to JB that he was being given a choice: press against the front of the shorts, slightly lower his hands and reach under and up to hold the dick or move his hand to ignore the opportunity. He chose to gently rub the front of the shorts and felt the dick growing. Marcus moved to the head of the table and pressed his half hard dick against the top of JB’s head while continuing to massage his back. After a short time Marcus moved to the other side pressing his shorts and dick into JB’s other hand. This time JB reached under the shorts and placed his hand on the dick. He was pleased that it was uncut with lose skin. He stroked back uncovering the head and then up covering it. At this point Marcus suggested JB roll carefully over onto his back on the narrow table. Marcus repositioned the towel over the midsection. He then stepped out of his shorts and moved in close to the table where JB could easily hold and caress his dick. Marcus then concentrated on the chest and nipples. He then moved down and reaching under the towel began massaging the upper thigh just below JB’s cock and balls. He worked on each leg moving down to the ankle, then foot, then each toe. The towel giving JB modesty was now fully tented with a wet spot at the peak. Meanwhile Marcus’ dick was either fully visible of pressing against JB’s leg. Finally Marcus moved to the side and while staring straight in JB’s eyes removed the towel. He then poured a small about of fragrant oil on the hard shaft without touching it. He then massaged the balls and moved his hand down between the legs and up to the ass. He smoothly rubbed the ass and rosebud. Marcus asked JB if he wanted his ass massaged. JB replied “Yes.” Marcus stepped back and took something out of the gym bag on the floor. He rolled a rubber on the middle finger of his right hand. Then moving back to the table he placed a pillow under the lower back raising the ass. He moved his hand back to the ass and massaged and then gently shoved in the oil and rubber covered finger. He also massaged the nipples with the other hand. JB sighed with pleasure. Marcus pulled out and rearranged the rubber so it was covering two fingers. JB flinched and cried out softly in pain. Marcus said he was sorry and started to pull out. JB said, “Don’t stop, that is the most painfully wonderful feeling I have ever had. Just be very gently but please continue.” As Marcus gently stroked JB got a happy expression on his face and said, “Oh, yes.” Marcus asked if he wanted one more finger. JB replied, “Be gentle, let’s try.” Marcus repositioned the rubber over three fingers and gently inserted. JB cried out in pain. Marcus held steady, not retracting, not pushing. JB quieted. Marcus held steady and began stroking JB’s hard dripping cock. After a few strokes JB was shooting the most intense load he had in years. Marcus gently withdrew from his ass. JB was panting and appeared disoriented. Marcus asked if he was alright. JB replied, “No, but I will be. Give me a minute or two.” Marcus removed the rubber from his fingers and held both of JB’s arms as he laid on the table. Naked Marcus then had JB sit up with his feet dangling off the table. He stood in front of him and held his shoulders. He then guided him to the shower. Marcus stepped into the shower with JB and washed all his body. He then dried him off. When JB returned to the living room he thanked Keith and wished Will the same happy experience.

Later Will exited the bedroom with the same gratified face as JB. Marcus departed with a smile on his face as he had been generously financially rewarded by Keith. The three men departed for dinner and conversation.

Rather than wait for the elevator the boys ran down the four flights of stairs to Tom’s apartment. As soon as the door closed they embraced and kissed so hard their teeth could have been shattered. Next they were naked on the bed. The sex was fast and raw.

Tom didn’t want to waste any time in restaurants so he had a supply of food and snacks including Swanson TV dinners, milk, Coke, cans of Planters Nuts, chips, pretzels, fresh fruit and a box of Cheerios. After their first welcoming session they were hungry. Tom put two fried chicken TV dinners in the oven. While the dinners heated Peter began telling about his adventures in the south. He had mentioned them in his frequent letters but not in the detail that he could now relate. He started with the photographic hobby of Uncle Will and how he learned to develop, print and enlarge photos. Then he told about the sexy pictures Uncle Will took himself or developed and printed for others. Uncle Will’s insurance, the photos of the ugly old sheriff sucking and getting fucked by a handsome Negro young man, the naked state legislator with the young lady and the nude photos of the respected minister and his wife were tantalizing. He told about the good food and friendship of Mrs. Forster and most important her handsome nephew, Henry. He described Henry’s body, personality, intelligence and manly sexuality. They laughed as Peter described his nude modeling and problem keeping cool with sexy Seth in the room and how he positioned himself so he only saw the less attractive ladies and men. He told how he encouraged Henry to model privately for Seth. He continued how this resulted in a great three some followed by Henry and Seth being smitten with each other. He chuckled when relating how Henry and Seth joked that the lily white ass and big black cock were made for each other. Then he got serious when relating how difficult and dangerous it is for blacks and whites to have a friendship in the south. Also how dangerous it would be for two men to have a relationship. Combining all these perils the discovery of a sexual relationship between black and white men could result in beatings and possibly lynching (death). He told how Uncle Will had told the prejudiced and nosy neighbors that Henry would be doing work in his house and yard with Seth supervising so the men could have a safe place.

Peter continued with the visit to the attorneys and the young attorney with the willing ass. He thought Tom would fall off the chair from laughter when Peter related the motor court incident when Bobby Tommy after rubbing Lilly’s pussy put his finger to Peter’s nose for a whiff. He related all the incidences at the motor court including the fat sheriff with the little dick, the arrogant deputy sheriff with the great body and equipment who wiped his dick with Lilly’s dress after a fast fuck and then tossing his cum filled rubber on the floor, the delivery man, the farmer and his son who let Will, JB and Peter watch to finance their fuck and the motor court owner who was coming to Lilly’s spread legs to collect the rent.

Following dinner and quality loving in bed, not like the fast furious initial encounter Tom related his adventures. They were lacking compared to Peter’s in both quantity and quality. He told how he had gone home for a weekend visit with his parents. On Sunday afternoon he called the home of Jan the school custodian Peter had worked for the previous summer. When the wife answered he told her he had just driven past the school and noticed some kids messing around and that Jan should check it out. She put Jan on the phone and he introduced himself as the friend of Peter of last summer who stopped by to help clean. He could meet Jan at the school and related his made up story about kids messing around. Jan thanked him in a voice his wife would hear and asked if he would meet at the school in ten minutes. They had a brief but satisfying romp that afternoon.

He told how the first week he was in Columbus he went to the bar near Ohio State where he and Peter had had their adventure. He met a nineteen year old student taking summer classes. They went back to his dorm room for a very unsatisfying adventure. Jerking off with the guy was painful as he just wildly grabbed and stroked with no emotion. His sucking was painful as he didn’t know what to do with his teeth. Tom finally just jerked himself and the guy fast to get it over. When he told Keith about the encounter Keith became very upset. He asked Tom to never again go with a stranger. He told him that although most of the time it was safe and usually pleasurable such adventures could be dangerous and even life threatening. But there were men who either hated gays or were sadistic and enjoyed giving people pain who did not want it. He told Tom how when he was about 30 he had gone home with guy he thought was nice. When they got in bed the guy tried to fuck him without asking. At that point in life Keith had not developed the desire to be a bottom. He had to literally fight the guy off. What was strange was that there was someone else there in the other bedroom. If that guy had joined the other Keith would have been raped. Another time he went home with someone who only wanted to be pissed on. This was not something Keith was into. But to make the guy happy Keith pissed on him as he sat in the bath. Then to make himself happy he jerked off cuming all over the naked guy in the bathtub then left. What if someone else had been there and they wanted to piss on Keith. It would not have been an enjoyable night. Keith had an acquaintance who went home with someone, was tied to the bed, gagged, raped with a broom handle, pissed on then covered with cum by a group of four others who waiting outside the room. It happened in a motel room that was probably rented for cash so there would be no identification of the gang.

Tom’s last story was the funniest. Keith suggested that Tom invite his parents to Columbus for a weekend. They asked if Tom’s older sister, Beth, and boyfriend could join them. When his mother called to make this request Tom said “Yes” and asked to have Beth put on the line. When she got on the phone Tom asked if the line was private. She said “Yes”. Then he said “You can tell mom I’m asking if your boyfriend would like to play golf. But what I am really asking as a good brother is do you want me to arrange so you and your boyfriend have a private bedroom. If you say “yes that would be nice” it will be arranged in a way that the parents would think he and I were sharing a room and you were alone. Just answer “Yes that would be fine” or “I don’t think he would want to”. Without hesitation Beth answered, “Yes that would be fine.” Tom then arranged for his parents to sleep in the guest room in Keith’s apartment. The room had a balcony with a beautiful view and private bathroom. Beth would sleep in the guest room in Tom’s apartment on the lower floor and Tom and the boyfriend would share the twin beds in the other bedroom. What the parents would never know was that the apartment only had one bedroom with a queen size bed and that Tom would tell Beth he would sleep on an air mattress on the floor of Keith’s bedroom. He would sneak in using the back stairs after the parents went to bed. Of course Tom was sleeping with Keith not on the floor as Beth assumed. When the family arrived he took the boyfriend aside and told him he was too young to be an uncle. If they had not brought protection there were supplies in the drawer of the night stand and they were welcome, in fact encouraged to use them. He told him there were some plumbing problems so please not to flush them down the toilet. After his family left there were three used rubbers wrapped in tissues in the waste basket. Sneaky Tom inspected each and they all had loads in them. Now he knew why his sister had been so nice to him in the morning and kissed him as she departed thanking him for being such a wonderful host. The boyfriend was equally friendly but instead of a kiss he gave Tom a long, firm handshake along with a smile while mouthing “thank you.”

The series of stories, confessions, dinner, snacks interspersed with encounters in the bed, shower and floor lasted until 2:00 in the morning when the boys fell asleep in each other’s arms.

The boys set the alarm clock for 8:00 so they would be up in time to say goodbye to JB and Uncle Will who were driving to the farm in Seville in the morning. Peter would stay with Tom and follow on Monday morning by Greyhound bus to Medina. He assumed he could easily hitch a ride the twelve miles (20 km) from Medina to the farm.

The remainder of the summer was a whirlwind of activities. Peter mostly stayed at the farm with Uncle Will and JB taking care of the milking and keeping active with little projects. Tom drove the three hours to the farm every Friday evening returning early Monday mornings. They always had at least one session at the swimming hole with Paul and Rachel now three months pregnant but not showing. While she always wore bra and panties or a swimsuit she had no problem being there with the naked boys. Paul did not seem to mind the underwater grab ass and occasional grab cock. Peter’s brother, Ronnie, visited two of these weekends and enjoyed the swimming activities. He enjoyed seeing near naked wet Rachel and participated in the grab ass. Peter is positive at least once Ronnie grabbed his cock. He was probably just checking the family jewels of his own family.

Roland Johns, the bookstore manager, and Alex Petrov, the landscaper and Roland’s lover visited one weekend. Alex brought some unusual plants as gifts for the farm house yard. Uncle Will mentioned Henry and Seth to Roland. This followed with a long discussion about the future of the interracial couple. Roland had a “good understanding friend” at the Board of Education who might be able to help Henry obtain a teaching position in Cleveland if he qualified. Will assured him Henry would qualify explaining all of Henry’s intellectual attributes.

Naturally Father Sean McFadden, the owner of the farm house, and his friend, Frank, visited most midweeks, usually Monday evening to early Thursday morning. This schedule kept them away from their parish duties only two days, Tuesday and Wednesday. Neighbor farmer, Jacob Winkler who was Paul’s father, stopped by often for a roll with a variety of house members

A week before school would start Uncle Will took Peter to the Ohio Department of Motor Vehicles office in Wooster. It was then that Peter learned Uncle Will was transferring ownership of his car to Peter. That evening at their last dinner Uncle Will handed Peter a check of $1,000. This was almost double what Peter would have made working all summer as a custodian’s assistant. Uncle Will made the same speech he had given Henry when he had made his generous donation to the young Negro. Uncle Will told Peter to open a checking account and also told him to tell his parents that he had received $500. Peter was free to use the money as he desired. The following day Peter drove JB and Uncle Will to the train station in Cleveland where they would begin their journey back to Athens, Georgia. Uncle Will had ordered a new car and it would be available at the Chevrolet dealership in Athens upon his return.

Rings for Fingers and Elsewhere?

In the fall of 1958, their junior year, the boys returned to their rooms with Professor Weiss. Louise was in two of Peter’s science classes. They often studied together at his room and Ann usually accompanied her. The girls preferred the quiet study area and privacy over their room in the upper class girl’s dorm. By the end of the fall semester they were staying over a couple of nights a week. Ann enjoyed cooking and a tradition of gourmet dinners prepared by Ann on most Friday and Sunday evenings started. Members of the fraternity paid to eat dinner at the house Monday thru Thursday. No dinner was served Friday thru Sunday as many students went home for the weekend. The university was about an hour drive from the metropolitan areas of Cleveland and Akron, homes to the majority of students. If any of the four went home for the weekend they usually departed Saturday morning and returned Sunday afternoon. When on campus Ann prepared the special dinners on Friday and Sunday evenings. The landlord, Professor Weiss, enjoyed both the fine meals and company of the students. The girls flirted with him. He realized it was just fun but certainly enjoyed the dallying. Frequently he invited a retired professor friend to these dinners.

Professor Weiss did not object to the girls’ staying overnight. He was reliving his youth vicariously. Sometimes late in the evening he would walk to the rooms under the bedrooms and imagine the bed squeaking. This gave him a warm happy feeling. In the mornings the girls usually came down in their night gowns for breakfast. Ann realized he enjoyed these encounters and purchased an especially revealing short night gown that gave the old professor a sensual feeling and happy thoughts all day.

By spring semester the girls were staying most nights. The boys were not intimidated by the presence of the girls. They slept together in the nude and if they met a girl in the hall while naked it was no problem. The rocking of beds could be heard by both the girls and the boys. There were no inhibitions.

At the end of the spring 1959 semester the girls had decided to move in permanently starting with the fall semester. They had taken for granted that at some point the two girl/boy couples would marry and have a family. The girls made a proposal. Since all their parents would be deeply distressed if any of them roomed in the same house as an opposite sex couple they should at least get engaged with a wedding date soon after graduation. While the parents would probably be unhappy about their living arrangement they would at least have the assurance that these couples were serious about each other.

They realized engagement rings would be necessary. All agreed that they should save their money for the future and spend as little as possible on the rings. Peter wrote to Roland Johns, the bookstore manager, explaining their need for inexpensive rings. Since Roland had many friends in retail he appeared to be a good source of information. An immediate reply was received from Roland. He stated that he had a “good friend” who owned an antique store. He had a collection of old jewelry that included rings. Roland suggested the four young people come to Shaker Heights some Saturday afternoon for a visit to the antique dealer followed by dinner with him and Alex. When the four arrived at Roland’s home Alex graciously greeted them and took them to the antique store. Roland who worked most Saturdays would be home in time for dinner. David, the antique dealer, greeted them enthusiastically. This middle aged heavy set man made no attempt to hide his interest in Peter and Tom. Roland had given him the background and relationships of the four. David was enthralled with the deceit. He had a tray of diamond engagement rings for the two couples to consider. The prices were a fraction of what they had planned to spend. David explained that while these rings appeared exquisite to the naked (as he said naked he gave both Tom and Peter a leer and smile) eye careful examination would indicate flaws. Unless your mothers and friends inspected them with a jeweler’s magnifying eye piece they would be impressed with the rings given them by their handsome beaus.

After the rings were selected David asked to see the hands of both Tom and Peter. As he tenderly held each hand which felt a little creepy to the boys he told them each would eventually need a wedding ring. He suggested they have matching rings. While he didn’t have matching rings he would try to locate a pair for them. With enough time he could find gold plated rings at a bargain price. He would first have to measure each boy’s ring finger. As he measured he commented on the size of their fingers, especially Peter’s.

Then with a twinkle in his eye he told the boys he had rings for other parts of the body. If the boys came into the backroom for a fitting he would gladly give each one a ring as an engagement present. The boys politely declined. David told them that if they changed their minds he would find just the right one for the proper body part of each.

While returning for dinner as the girls admired their rings the four of them had a good laugh about David’s actions and suggestion. To their surprise Alex told them both he and Roland had such rings. Sometime they would demonstrate their use to Tom and Peter. At this both girls gave an indignant chuckle asking why they should not be educated about such jewelry.

Two weeks later Tom and Ann met first with her parents and then his parents announcing their engagement and plans to marry the following spring. Louise and Peter did the same with their parents. Tom’s parents were resigned to the fact that there son would not marry a Catholic girl. They were relieved that she was not a Protestant and hopefully with the spiritual guidance of their son she would become a good Catholic. Both Louise’s and Peter’s parents had been concerned that their child had never dated or shown interest in the opposite sex until the senior year of high school. They now assumed their son and daughter were late bloomers. While Peter’s parents and especially his mother had hoped he would settle down with a good Methodist they were happy that Louise was a Lutheran, not forbid a Roman Catholic. Louise’s parents had the same feelings about her marrying a Methodist. Both the boys’ parents would have been horrified if they knew their son was committed to another man outside their religion. Peter’s mother would have had a nervous breakdown if she discovered her son’s spiritual advisor was a Roman Catholic priest, Father Sean McFadden, not their Methodist pastor.

Summertime

The adventures of the summer of 1959 were similar to the previous summer. One difference was that Peter suggested his brother, Ronnie, accompany him to Georgia. Ronnie would help Peter drive to Daisyville and back home. Peter enjoyed being with his brother and wanted to show him sights he had never seen. The first day they drove as far as the motor court in central Kentucky where Peter had stayed with Uncle Will and JB one night the previous year. Peter had given his brother the details of the happenings with Lilly and Bobby Tommy last summer. There was no Lilly and Bobby Tommy for their viewing pleasure this time. The adjacent room of their cabin was occupied by a young family with a baby that cried most the night. Luckily the boys were tired from the long drive and slept with no problem. The boys checked the view through the keyhole a couple of times to check out the young couple. Peter was hoping to see the father, Ronnie the mother. Nothing of interest was seen

The next day as they continued their drive toward Daisyville Peter told his brother about Henry and Seth. He explained that Henry was a college student and worked for Uncle Will as a yard boy. He went into great detail about race relations and how he could not work as an equal with Henry, just as a supervisor. He further stated that Henry was very educated, fun to be around and that he looked forward to seeing him again.

Then Peter dropped the big one. He told Ronnie about the art class and how he had been a model, a naked one. Ronnie was enthralled. Asked if there were women in the class. When Peter replied affirmative Ronnie wanted to know if he got hard or how he kept from getting hard. “I just concentrated on the least attractive people in the class. There was one person that as soon as I saw her (a small lie here, it was a him, Seth) I realized I might have a problem. I never looked in her direction. Actually I moved my mind into another world. I concentrated on the periodic table of chemical elements. After class one of the students, Seth, asked if he could visit me to continue his painting. I said yes and he came over the next evening. I had told Henry about the nude modeling and that Seth was coming for another session. When Seth arrived Henry asked if he could watch. I said yes. Then Henry offered to model. It soon became apparent that something was happening between these two. Henry is a tall handsome, muscular black man. Seth is an average height, very muscular white man about 30 years of age. He has very red hair and his skin is pure white, no tan. After about an hour of painting I left the two men. Seth stayed all night. I discovered that these two who I had introduced were homosexuals also called gays. Just like you like girls and often think about them these two men have feelings and thoughts about other men. Ronnie asked how men have sex. Peter replied that he had talked to Henry about this. “He told me they hold each other, at night they cuddle next to each other, they kiss, they jerk each other off and they suck each other off.”

“What do you mean about sucking each other off?”

“One takes the others dick in his mouth and moves up and down until he blast his load.”

“Does he swallow it?”

“I don’t know what Seth and Henry do. Maybe they swallow, maybe they don’t.” Peter knew they swallowed. He had swallowed each of them. But too much information might freak Ronnie out. Peter also decided to omit any discussion about fucking. If Ronnie asked he would answer but not until Ronnie brought it up.

“I won’t make any judgements about them until I meet them. They will be the first homosexuals I met.”

“Don’t be so sure about that. I understand five to ten percent of all men and women are homosexual. There is probably one or two in every class at school. They must hide their thoughts. If not they would probably at the least be ridiculed and the worst beaten up.”

Peter then inquired about Ronnie’s sex life. Other than his hand he had not had an experience. He hadn’t even felt a girl up as some of his friends bragged. One claimed to be getting laid all the time. Another said his girl went down on him. Ronnie did not know what that meant but was too embarrassed to ask and seem naive. Now he knew it meant the girls were sucking him. He wondered if the girls swallowed it.

Ronnie then stated, “I wish Lilly had been at the motor court. I would have let you watch if you paid for it. I don’t suppose you would do it with her since you have Louise.” To that Peter replied, “Don’t worry little brother, I am getting enough. Well not enough because no guy my age gets enough, but I am getting it.” Peter then gave Ronnie a lecture about women like Lilly emphasizing disease and the lack of love.

“All this talk sure is making me horney.”

“What would you do now if you were home.”

“I’d jerk off.”

“So what’s stopping you? It will give you something to do on this long drive. No one will see you unless a truck passes by and the driver looks down. I am sure truckers do it to help pass the time. We’ve jerked off together so it will be no shock to me. I won’t let any buses pass us. Otherwise some little old lady might see your dick. Don’t be bashful. If you do it now I’ll do it next time you drive. That is assuming you won’t look at my big dick so much that you drive off the road.”

“OK, I’m ready.” Ronnie pulled out his hard dick and started pumping.

“Wait, stop! What do you plan to do with the load, blast on the floor of my clean car? Get something to catch it, then continue as you please.”

Ronnie reached for a rag in the back seat and continued. Peter hoped he didn’t go off the road as he watched his little brother, who was not so little any more. Ronnie soon finished and wiped it clean. When they switched drivers and were on a deserted section of highway Peter did the same.

They arrived at Uncle Will’s late that evening. He had retired, sold his home and had two weeks to finish packing. He would be moving to live permanently with JB in Athens who had also retired. With four young men: Henry, Seth, Ronnie and Peter cleaning and packing the house was easily ready for the move. Since Peter and Henry had cleaned the basement, shed and garage the previous summer there was not a lot of sorting to do.

Ronnie immediately bonded with Henry and Seth. While he constantly thought about their having sex and wondering what they did he also recognized them as regular guys he enjoyed being with. He wondered if any of his friends at home were gay. At night Peter and Ronnie slept in the same bed while Seth and Henry stayed in the basement. Ronnie was tempted to spy on them but never did. Jerking off at night and sometimes in the morning was just something he and Peter just did. In a couple of days it just seemed normal. While packing and moving is usually a very tense and tiring activity Uncle Will had the pleasure of taking life easy while supervising the handsome sweaty young men.

They were able to pack everything Uncle Will was keeping in Seth’s truck and the cars of Uncle Will and Peter. Most of the furniture and household items were given to Mrs. Forster or her church. They all drove to Athens in the morning. Arriving soon after lunch they unloaded Seth’s truck first as he and Henry planned to return to Daisyville that afternoon

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 12/31/2015 12:54 AM, Gandalf said:

I continue to enjoy so much. Sorry you aren't getting more of a response.

If I make one guy happy, I'm happy. I am really enjoying writing this, my first. Actually Tom, Peter, Louise, Ann and all the others have become my friends. While I do have a general outline of the story plot the details just fall out of my head as I write. Thanks for reading - I have 8 more chapters roughly finished. Plan to post a chapter every 10 days.

Link to comment

I wonder if Peter and his brother will ever do anything together? He seems curious enough and may even think of trying it with a boy at his school.
I'm hoping that our two couples don't start popping out kids for cover, though I guess it will happen at some point. Sad what had to be done in those days.

Link to comment

Was an interesting chapter. I am sure Peter is working on Ronnie to take his cherry, even just a quick blow job.

Will just see what happens next. Over all it has been a great read.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..