Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,783 Words
  • 1,745 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boys of the 1950s - 12. Chapter 12 Study of the Male Anatomy

The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Sex was reviewed and discussed by Peter and his younger brother Ronnie as well as Tom, Louise and Ann. Louise took notes and prepared a list of questions for Peter to answer about the physiology of men. Some of her questions were technical. Being a student of science she was interested in how the body functioned. She invited Peter to come to her home one afternoon when her parents were away. She asked Peter to undress and thoroughly checked his penis and scrotum. She only saw it soft for a short time as Peter got rock hard during the inspection. She then wanted to see the ejaculation process. Peter had her stroke him. She aimed his dick toward a cereal bowl. She wanted to save the sperm in his semen. Peter ejaculated into the bowl. Louise had her microscope ready for inspection. At 400X they were able to see the little swimmers.

Peter was naked while they examined the semen. Even though there sex discussion was clinical Peter was getting horney. He said, “Well Louise, as a scientist you know the five senses are sight, smell, touch, hear and taste. You have already done the first three with my precious semen. I don’t think it would be possible to hear them. But to complete your scientific examination you must taste it.”

“Ughhhhh” replied Louise.

“It’s not at all gross. In fact I can tell you from experience it is quite tasty. Tom and I taste each other’s all the time. Just put my penis in your mouth and suck or move your mouth up and down.”

“No way!”

Peter mockingly says, “You have used me and abused me for your scientific study. But you are not willing to complete the project with a simple taste test. You do realize scientist must make sacrifices. I, a homosexual boy, am willing to sacrifice my dignity so you can complete your tests of man’s physiology. You have the easy part. Just open your mouth and let me slide in. I do the work. I thought you were a serious scientist.”

Louise laughed and said, “You are just trying to get a blow job in the name of science.” Having read the trashy novels from Mr. Johns she was familiar with crude sex terminology.

“Well, science is science. If you don’t taste it you will not have the complete diagnosis.” Peter said this as he started to stroke his dick. “Just let me slide it in, I’ll do all the work.”

“OK you over sexed boy. Just to prove I can do it.”

Louise took the head of Peter’s cut dick in her mouth. He would have liked to push in further but realized gagging her could be a deal breaker. Louise began moving up and down the shaft and got most of it in. Peter was amazed she didn’t choke or scrape him with her teeth. Peter soon was at the point of no return and warned Louise it was cuming soon. She just kept on stroking. When he shot she took the load in her mouth. After he pulled out she continued to role it around in her mouth finally swallowing it.

“Now I can say I have done the taste test. There really was not much of a taste. I don’t plan to repeat this. But since it seems to make you happy maybe someday, in the name of science, I’ll do another taste test. That is if you are a good boy and get lucky. However, why should you have all the fun? Next time I think you should do a taste test on me.”

Peter replied, “Actually, Louise, right now the thought of that really grosses me out. But as you know we never say never.”

Peter got dressed and Louise asked if she could keep the book a few more days. She told him she knew he would tell Tom and she would tell Ann about the ‘experiment’. She suggested that someday, in the name of science, they should all four do taste tests together.

When Louise returned the book later that week Peter called Tom and suggested it be loaned to Father McFadden. The next day Tom stopped by Peter’s home carrying his gym bag. He greeted Mrs. Smith and discussed school events and the progress of college applications with her. Peter then invited him to his room where they exchanged fast blow jobs. Tom put the book in his gym bag and left the house after going to the kitchen to say goodbye to Mrs. Smith. She would have been extremely upset if she knew the wide circulation The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Sex was receiving.

Having previously called Father McFadden he stopped by his office at the Church carrying the gym bag. After giving Father McFadden the book they had a brief conversation about his and Peter’s plans for next year.

That evening Father McFadden read sections of the book and determined it would not only be an excellent reference book but could also be incredible jack off material. With those thoughts he unzipped his pants, pulled out his dick and began stroking. The blast was not as intense as when he was with Frank but very enjoyable. He felt guilty that as he was jacking he was thinking of Tom and Peter and their young hard dicks. Thank God they were 18 years old. He had never had an attraction to younger boys and would have felt like a sinner at heart had he lusted against someone younger. He was disgusted with rumors he had heard about a couple of priests who were giving hands on sex education to 10 to 13 years old altar boys. This he knew was a sin. He would have discussed these allegations with the Bishop but realized nothing would come of it.

Tom had told Father McFadden that the assistant manager at Burroughs was Mr. Roland Johns and he was sure Roland would order the book for him if he wanted his own copy.

The next day Sean (Father McFadden) called Burroughs and spoke with Mr. Johns. As soon as Mr. Johns (Roland) realized who it was he insisted that he take Sean out to lunch when the book came in. He told Sean he wanted to meet the man who had such a positive influence on the boys. Neither Sean nor Roland knew the other had had sexual, actual group sexual, encounters with Peter and Tom. The boys had been very discrete about their activities.

About a week later Roland called Sean informing him the book had arrived. The following Wednesday, Sean’s usual day off he took the bus to downtown Cleveland arriving at Burroughs at one o’clock as suggested by Roland. Roland who had given up on religion warmly greeted Sean dressed in a black suit and shirt with priest collar. He told Sean he had invited his house mate / boyfriend, Alex, to have lunch with them and hoped it was OK. Sean replied that it was.

Upon arrival at the Silver Grill in Higbee’s Department Store they were warmly greeted by the hostess and lead to a corner table where Alex waited. Alex stood and while he wanted to hug Sean he simply gave him a hearty handshake. His penetrating blue eyes, dirty blond hair, inviting smile and overall muscular, handsome body gave Sean a very warm, arousing feeling. He felt like a teenager and had to quickly sit to hide the beginning bulge in his pants.

They shared edited versions of their life stories. Both Roland and Alex were interested in Sean’s coming of age as Sean was of the story of Roland and Alex. Sean told them about his friend of about 20 years, Frank. He told them that he and Frank usually met at least twice a month at the farm in Seville for a worship service. Roland and Alex gave Sean a funny look when he said they met for “worship”. Sean laughed, “I got you on that one. Yes, we meet for a worship service, but what we worship is each other’s bodies. Praise the Lord!” Then Sean gave a hearty laugh. The other two men were greatly relieved realizing Sean shared the same feelings they did.

But then Sean lamented that he was not seeing Frank as often as he would like. The house in Seville had been rented to a couple building a home and would not be available for worship until the summer. They had both met at each other’s rectory. This was not satisfactory as in both cases one or two other priest shared the house and there was a part time housekeeper who was there on an irregular schedule. They considered worshiping in the forest but between the winter weather and possibility of being caught this was impossible. If they got we observed with their pants down both of their careers might end. The disadvantage of hotels was that there was a possibility they might be seen and questioned by someone and also they were usually too expensive.

At that point Alex said, “Stop worrying Sean. I have a solution. Did you say Frank’s parish was in the Akron area?”

“Yes, actually a suburb north of Akron”

“I have landscaping clients in the Akron area. To drive there takes less than an hour. You and Frank could come to our home. You could each drive there in less than an hour. On weekdays the house is empty all day. You and Frank could hold your worship service. If you wanted and we were available you could stay and we could all have dinner together. I would really like to meet Frank. And I cannot believe I am saying this, I would actually like to meet a priest, and a Catholic priest at that. Even if you cannot stay late enough for Roland and I to meet you all after work, you are certainly welcome to visit and do what good men do. I have a very high regard for Tom and Peter. You seem to be a very good influence on them. This would be my, or I mean our way of thanking you for being friends to such great young men!” What do you think of this arrangement?”

Before Sean could reply Alex said, “Next Wednesday the house will be yours. There is a small restaurant, The Avalon on Chagrin Boulevard which is also Route 8 just east of Lee Road. I can meet there any time you suggest. The restaurant is open from early morning to late afternoon for breakfast and lunch. I frequently go there to meet clients or vendors informally over a cup of coffee. It is a short drive to our home. I’ll take you home, give you a brief tour and then you are on your own.”

Sean replied, “You guys are an answer to our prayers. I’ll call Frank later this afternoon and get back to you. I’d like to give you each a big hug right now. But I don’t want Roland to be banned from the Silver Grille so I’ll just give each of you a big smile.” He smiled and winked at both of his new friends.

As soon as Sean returned to his rectory he looked up the address of The Avalon Restaurant in the phonebook and then called Frank. Frank was ecstatic. They agreed to meet at ten the following Wednesday assuming Alex agreed. Sean then called Alex and arranged to meet the following Wednesday. Alex told Sean he would happily meet him and Frank at the Avalon.

 

Wednesday Sean arrived at The Avalon at a quarter before ten. He was not surprised to see Frank sitting in his car in the parking lot reading a newspaper. They entered the restaurant and found an empty booth. Both ordered coffee and each one of the house special cinnamon rolls. At exactly ten o’clock Alex entered and joined them. Alex introduced himself to Frank who was as smitten with Alex as Sean had been. Alex was relieved that neither priest was wearing his clerical outfit. Each looked like the regular clients or vendors Alex frequently met at The Avalon. Alex ordered coffee. He knew the priests were anxious to get going so he gulped down his coffee and helped each finish his cinnamon roll.

Alex led as they separately drove to the nearby perfectly landscaped house. Upon getting out of the cars Alex handed Sean a key stating this is for you. Let’s make sure it works. He led the way. Sean unlocked the side door.

Alex then began the tour of the house. In the kitchen he opened the refrigerator showing them the supply of soft drinks and beer as well as cold cuts and cheese for making sandwiches. He also pointed out the coffee and coffee pot. They quickly went through the other ground floor rooms. Pointing to the basement door he told them there was exercise equipment down there they could use. He then took them to his and Roland’s spacious master bedroom. He told them they were welcome to use the shower in the master bathroom. Alex then took them to one of the guest rooms. He told them that since they seldom had guests this would be their room for now. One dresser drawer was empty. The other drawers contained extra towels and bedding. They could use the empty drawer to store supplies, clothes or whatever. Alex then took them back to the master bedroom and revealed to them where a box of gay porn was hidden in the back of one of the closets. He told them they were welcome to study the porn but then laughed as he told them to please not do anything that would make the pages stick together. He also disclosed where various lubes and sex playthings were kept in the nightstand drawer next to the bed. Again while laughing he told them if they did not know and wanted to know how to use some of the items he and Roland would gladly give a demonstration.

Alex then said, “OK, you guys are on your own. If you have any problems or concerns call my office. If I am not available just leave a message that ‘Sean McFadden needs a return call as soon as possible.’ If you leave for lunch, shopping or whatever and want to come back just leave a note on the kitchen table. If you want to stay for dinner Roland should be home around 6:30. I’ll return soon after 5:00. If you leave before I return put a note on the kitchen table letting me know how the day was and when you plan to return. You are welcome tomorrow, next week or anytime. However, Tuesdays would not be a good day as the cleaning lady comes that day. Bye now.”

Both Sean and Frank grabbed Alex, hugged him and gave him a three way lip sucking kiss. Alex told them he better leave fast or he might not get to work today.

As soon as Alex was out of the door the men ran to their room and embraced. It had been three weeks since they had been together. That visit had not been sexually satisfying. In Frank’s bedroom of his rectory they had exchanged quick blow jobs while worrying that the other priest or housekeeper would enter the house and wonder why Sean was in Frank’s room.

They undressed and held each other: lips locked, chest to chest, arms around each other, hard dick pressed up against hard dick. Sean suggested they shower. Taking towels from the dresser in their room they went to the master bedroom bathroom. Italian tile covered the floors and walls. Opposite the entrance to the bathroom was a double sink. The large shower area was to the left. Immediately to the left was a private alcove with the toilet. There were swinging half bar style doors for the toilet. The wall to the right was all mirrors. The shower area was open. There were three shower heads and a handheld shower head for getting into all body parts. The shower area would easily hold a few men. With the full length room wide mirror on the wall opposite the shower activity was easily viewed.

They turned on the water, adjusted the temperature and began to soap each other. Frank pushed Sean against the wall and placed his arms over his head. He then soaped Sean’s hand, then arms, then chest concentrating on the nipples, down to his belly, then kneeling did each leg and foot. Finally he gently caressed Sean’s cock and balls. After rinsing the cock he leaned forward and gently sucked on it. Sean moaned and after a short time told Frank to please stop. Sean then reached down and pulled Frank upright. He then placed Frank against the wall and cleaned him from finger tips to toes as Frank had done to him. After gently washing Frank’s cock and balls he turned him around. With a generous amount of soap he scrubbed Frank’s ass. Then Sean applied lube that was conveniently placed on a shelf in the shower on his fingers and massaged and then finger fucked Frank. He then lubed his dick and rubbed it against Frank’s ass. Frank pleaded with him to “Fuck me!” Sean then shoved Frank hard against the wall and placed his dick head against Frank. Then he slowly penetrated him. With the water raining on them from three directions Sean pumped his friend’s ass, first gently then hard. Frank responded by shoving back against Sean. Soon Sean was shooting his cum filled load into Frank. Sean dropped to his knees, spun Frank around and took his throbbing cock in his mouth. He had only moved up and down Frank’s shaft two times when Frank shot his load into Sean’s hungry mouth. Frank dropped to his knees and they held each other for a few minutes. Then using the handheld shower head they rinsed each other off and soaped and washed Sean’s dick and Frank’s ass.

Sean then said, “While part of me wishes that had lasted longer I wanted you so bad that I could not have stopped. Since I am sure act two will take place soon I couldn’t be happier.”

Frank just kissed Sean and said, “Totally agree.”

The men decided they needed both lunch and exercise. A twenty minute walk took them back to The Avalon Restaurant where they both had the soup and sandwich special and the ‘House Dessert’ – crumb topped apple pie. They then walked up Lee Road to Shaker Boulevard then west to Shaker Square. During this one hour walk they discussed parish issues. They were both the head priest at their Church but each also had a retired, conservative priest assisting. Frank also had a recent seminary graduate assistant. Each parish also had a parochial school with grades kindergarten to sixth. Neither had a confidant in the Church other than the man each was walking with. They both believed that if they discussed their concerns about parish problems with other local priests or leadership at the Diocesan level they might be considered weak. At Shaker Square they browsed in some shops then walked back along Van Aken Boulevard toward Roland and Alex’s home. The walking adventure including lunch and browsing took over three hours.

While walking Sean told about an issue he had with his retired assistant. A young woman, Gretchen, came into his office in tears. She was planning to marry her high school sweetheart, Robert. Both were lifetime communicates. They had gotten engaged two years earlier soon after high school graduation. Robert worked at the Chevrolet Plant in Parma and Gretchen was a clerk at Standard Drug Store. They had been seeing Sean for six months discussing marriage and had set a wedding date in June. Gretchen had stopped by the Church to pick up a book when she encountered Father Alwood (which many referred to as Father Awful).

When she told Father Awful Alwood that she was picking up a marriage book he started a tirade about young people today and their lack of morals. He implied that most couples marrying today do not deserve to be married in the Church in the eyes of God. Gretchen was shocked. She just listened until she, a timid girl by nature, could get out of there. Sean continued his story, “The next day she came to my office crying. She told me she and Robert could not be married in the Church as they had sinned. As soon as she told me she and Robert had been intimate I realized the problem.”

“I told Gretchen not to worry. She and Robert had not committed a sin that would prohibit their getting married in the Church. Technically yes, but realistic not a problem. As long as they loved each other and planned a life together getting an early start was not an earth shattering major sin. Then I told her my parents were the most loving, loyal couple I have known. They have been married 38 years. My age is 38. I was born a few months after their marriage in the Church. When people are in love it happens. I told Gretchen my mother was a farm girl who met a handsome construction worker. Her family was very religiously conservative. She was no longer welcome in her home when she became pregnant. I don’t know which her family thought was worse, that she got pregnant by an Irish man or by a Catholic. She moved to the city and lived with my father’s parents. They married as soon as the Church would permit a newly converted Catholic to marry and I was born a couple of months later.”

“I continued with my story for Gretchen’s benefit. My grandparents on my mother’s side never knew I was baptized a Catholic. They never knew mother was married in a Catholic Church. They never knew I planned to be a priest although I spent most summers on the farm. I believe their harsh attitude toward my mother pushed both of us to the Catholic Church. I probably would not have spent so much time at the farm if it had not been for my mother’s brother, Uncle Bob. He was one of the kindest, nicest person I have known. He was a good influence on me. He encouraged my Catholic beliefs although he was not one. He helped me attend Church without my grandparent’s knowledge. Uncle Bob died in World War II on D Day during that invasion. Both my grandparents, his parents, had died and he left the farm to me. I still own it.”

“I am not going to tell you to stop your intimacies. If I did it would either cause you both great frustration if you followed my orders and stopped or would cause you both great guilt if you did what nature called you to do and not stop even though I had told you to stop.”

“I am going to suggest, not order, you to be careful. I and many Catholics do not agree with the Church’s teaching on ‘birth control’. What I am about to say is against the official teaching of the Church. As far as I know the easiest way other than no intimacy to protect against pregnancy is the use of rubbers. I am positive Robert knows about them, all boys do. If not tell him to come see me. By the way if he is not aware of it, a good place to buy them is at a pharmacy or the machine in the men’s room at the bowling alley. Since you work at Standard Drug you must see and sell them. Some couples use the withdrawal method where the man pulls out before the end. That way is not effect. It often, very often, very very often does not work. Thanks to the Church’s teaching I am sure there are many babies born to couples, both married and unmarried, that used the withdrawal method and had children they not prepared either emotionally or financially to have.”

“Having sex outside of marriage with someone you do not love and are not committed to but doing it just for the fun of it is a sin in my opinion. That does not apply to you. So don’t worry. Go home and give Robert a big hug for me. Also, next time you encounter Father Alwood be polite to him but if you do not agree with him come see me.”

Frank replied to Sean’s story that unfortunately what he had said about Father Awful had not surprised him. He also stated that “The Bishop would probably shit in his pants if he knew you told anyone to use rubbers.”

Sean’s reply, “I know what the Bishop preaches. But I answer to a higher authority. In my opinion God created man and woman to desire sex. Otherwise the human race would have died out long ago as would every living creature: dogs, cats, snakes, birds, fish and all others. In my opinion in God’s eyes after creating horny man and horny woman then condemning these loving men and women for doing what God created them to desire to do is not logical. I realize I am on thin ice with the hierarchy. What you and I do is not a sin, just doing what God created us to do. The fact that I prefer men, especially hot Italians, is God’s will.”

“Speaking of men. What do you think of Alex? I have the feeling that he did not invite us to dinner to show off his cooking skills.”

“You know how I feel about good looking men. You know what I want to do to good looking men. That is why I fucked you in the shower this morning. Let’s see what happens. Spending a day with you is a luxury and makes me 100% happy. But there is no reason I should not be 200% happy.”

Sean asked Frank about his newly appointed young assistant, a recent seminary graduate. Frank replied that he appeared immature and unsure of himself. Then he laughed and said he is probably just like me at my first assignment. He had assigned the young priest with the responsibility of the early mass that day, meeting with representatives of the altar guild and visiting three parishioners in the hospital. Frank also told Sean that he had no indication of the young man’s sexual preferences if he had any. He was a little overweight and had a big ass, nothing that would turn Frank on.

The men continued their conversation about parish life.

Upon return to the house round two started in their new bedroom. Following almost an hour of play, tickling, torture and just plain good loving with another fuck of Frank the men fell asleep in each other’s arms.

“Knock, Knock, Hello.”

As Sean and Frank sleepily opened their eyes they saw a smiling Alex standing in the doorway. “Sorry to wake you sleeping beauties. It’s after six and I have been home over an hour. Roland will be home soon. You are welcome to sleep more, spend the night or join us for dinner.”

It took a short while for Sean’s mind to clean. Then he said, “If it’s OK with Frank we’ll share dinner with you. What can we do to help?”

“I’ve got a meatloaf in the oven. I’ll put four potatoes in the oven to bake. When you wake up you can come down and help make a salad.”

“Thanks.” Sean replied. “Do you mind if we use your shower again?”

“No problem.”

Sean got out of the bed with his half hard dick, took Frank’s hand and led him down the hall to the bathroom off the master bedroom. Alex just stared at the handsome, naked men contemplating ‘I think I know what I am having for dessert tonight’ as he watched the asses move down the hall.

While Frank and Sean selected veggies from the refrigerator crisper drawer for the salad Alex got out two boxes of frozen Bird’s Eye brand green beans. Alex also mixed crushed garlic with soft butter, buttered Italian bread, wrapped the bread in foil and put it in the oven to warm. By the time Roland arrived home the table was set, the food was ready to put in serving dishes, candles were lite and the bottle of Pink Catawba wine was ready to open.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I had not started your story until a couple of days ago. What a great story. I only wish my partner and I had found the mentors that Peter and Tom have. Eventually I found a great gay mentor who was an Anglican Bishop. Pax.

Link to comment

I'm behind in reading, but getting there. Another great addition to the story. Peter and Tom certainly have made new friends very quickly, and I'm glad to see that it hasn't diminished their connection with one another.
On to the next!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..