Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 5,068 Words
  • 3,341 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boys of the 1950s - 5. Chapter 5 Hands on Biology Class

The following Saturday Louise’s parents had departed for the birthday party in Mansfield at 4.30. Ann’s mom had dropped her off at Louise’s so she could keep Louise company and stay overnight. They had all advised their parents that they would be going to the movies in the evening. Peter had borrowed his parents car telling them he and Tom were going Christmas shopping then taking the girls to the movies and an after movie snack. The movie that they would not be attending was Davey Crockett and the River Pirates staring Fess Parker. They knew their parents would have no interest in discussing this movie.

The boys arrived at 5pm and the four went to the basement recreation room. Louise announced the rules for the evening. She would deal 13 cards face down to each. Then each round everyone would turn one card over. The person with the lowest card, aces high, would remove one item of clothes. If two drew the same low card each would take off an item. Each player would have six items of clothes. The boys: shirt, undershirt, shoes, socks, pants and underwear. The girls: blouse, bra, shoes & sox together, skirt, slip and panties. When you were completely naked you stood up, slowly turned around then sat down. When all were naked there would be further exploration to be determined later.

As they sat on the floor Louise shuffled the cards and had Tom cut the deck. She then dealt them face down. The first round Louise lost her shoes & socks. The next six rounds went to Tom and Peter, three each. They each lost shoes, socks and shirt. In the next ten rounds Ann lost three items, Louise four items. Tom and Peter each had lost everything except their white jockey briefs.

The next round Tom lost his briefs. He jumped up, spread out his arms and said “Here I am ladies.” His shriveled dick had the foreskin completely covering the head with some overhang. Tom did a slow turn and sat down.

After a few more rounds Louise lost all her clothes. She stood looking very embarrassed and slowly turned around. Peter was next. Like Louise he stood looking embarrassed, turned around and sat down. Except unlike Tom, his dick was half hard. Seeing Tom’s cute little dick covered with the foreskin had started to turn him on. Ann then removed her panties, stood, turned around and sat down.

The moment of truth had arrived. They just sat there with no one speaking looking everyplace except at the naked bodies of the opposite sex. Finally Tom spoke, “You girls are probably wondering why our dicks or cocks or penises or whatever you want to call them are very different. First the size issue. When a man is sexually aroused his dick gets big. When he is not aroused it can be small. Being the first to get naked I was not at all aroused. I was intimidated. I jumped up and displayed my body to cover my bashfulness. By the time Peter got naked the party had progressed and he probably did not feel so intimidated. Probably seeing my hot body started to get him aroused. That was why he was bigger. Now I am going to demonstrate what happens when a man gets fully aroused. Peter, would you please stand next to me.” At this point Tom’s was not much bigger and Peter’s about the same semi erect stage.

Tom grabbed Peter’s dick and started to slowly jack it off. He half turned to Peter being careful not to block the girl’s view and pulled Peter to his lips with his other hand giving him a deep kiss. Soon Peter was rock hard. Tom stroked himself and brought himself to attention. They then moved close to the girls, holding hands and told them to look all they wanted. Now they were each stroking their hard dicks.

Tom asked if they wanted to touch them. The girls looked at each other and sort of nodded yes. As Louise reached for Peter, Tom pushed her hand away and said” You can touch only if we can touch you.”

The girls said “Yes” in unison and reached for the dicks. Each had their eyes about six inches from the dick head. Louise tried to wrap her thumb and forefinger around Peter’s. It was just a little too big for her to completely circle it. Ann caressed Tom’s up and down with only the forefinger. She then held Tom’s balls in her hand. She then pushed the foreskin all the way back and noticed the man smell. She put her nose against the moistened uncovered head and took a full whiff.

They continued to fondle the dicks until Tom said “You ladies must stop or the show will climax and be over. We will demonstrate the finale later. Now the dicks need to cool down.”

Louise asked why Tom’s had extra skin over the end. Tom replied “That will be lesson number two. Let’s finish lesson one first.”

Tom then said “OK girls it is your turn to show, please stand up. The girls stood and the boys kneeled eye level to the vaginas. The boys knew they should be very delicate. They moved their hands up and down the vagina. The girls were half turned kissing each other deeply and playing with the others nipples. The vaginas were getting moist. They continued to rub the space between the vagina lips. Their fingers were wet from the woman juices. Simultaneously each boy found the hole and tenderly inserted one finger. Each girl moaned. Slowly the boys finger fucked girls. Tom leaned over and kissed Peter while moving his free hand to his cock. Peter did the same to Tom.

Finally Peter said “Girls, we cannot take this any longer. We are going to explode. You will now get the major part of lesson one.”

Both boys stood facing the girls standing about three feet back. They turned back to back, ass to ass giving the girls a full side view. Stroking their cocks first Tom and immediately following Peter shot loads high into the air and out a few feet landing on the tile floor. Tom turned, spun Peter around putting his arms around him. They stood there for a few minutes, panting, sweating, kissing with dripping cock rubbing dripping cock.

Turning to face the girls, “Well ladies” Peter said,” if we had shot those loads into your holes, pussys, snatches or whatever you call it and one of our sperm found your egg at the right time of the month you would have a little baby starting to grow in you.”

“Unbelievable” Ann said, “So cool. The sex lessons in biology and lecture in girl’s gym class were nothing compared to the real thing.”

Ann then moved forward and held Tom’s dripping half hard cock. She rubbed some of the dripping cum between her fingers and said “So this is what makes babies.” She pushed the foreskin all the way back examining the head. Then she got on her knees and examined his balls and pulled the foreskin forward. Slowly the cock grew and soon was up and hard. She continued to run her fist up and down and Tom started to moan.

Tom told her. “The second shot might not come easy so soon. “It could take a while, maybe a long time for the third. As good as it feels you better let up for now.”

Louise watched Ann and decided to have a closer look at Peter. She kneeled and looked at the head of his cock, squeezed it a little and more juice came out. She put her nose close to it and took a deep whiff. She wanted to taste it but decided not to. She and Ann had discussed what Ann had heard from other cheerleaders. One had explained how her boyfriend really enjoyed blowjobs. He wanted her to swallow but she would never do that. Louise now realized a blowjob required putting the cock in the mouth and moving up and down until the boy shot. She speculated what that would feel like. Her lips were just an inch from Peter’s now growing cock. She was tempted to kiss it but did not have the nerve. Peter stated “Please stop or you will have a cream covered face.” He then moved back. Louise thought a cream covered face would be electrifying.

“Time for a circumcision lesson,” Peter the studious boy said. “Girls, sit on the couch and we will explain and demonstrate circumcision. Since meeting Tom I have become very interested in the subject. I found some books in the library that explained the history of and reason for the procedure. All baby boys are born with covered dicks like Tom’s. Thousands of years ago the Jews performed the procedure on baby boys. It was done as a combination of a religious rite and to make the boys clean. Eventually it became part of the Jewish tradition. All Jewish males were and are circumcised as babies. You have heard in the bible mention of the circumcised and those who were not. Since Jesus was a Jew he was circumcised as an infant. It was the tradition. When the Bible talks about those who are circumcised it means those who are Jewish. When the Christians broke away from the Jews the practice gradually stopped. When the Muslim faith broke away from the Jews the practice of circumcision continued. Then for some reason Americans began the practice on some and eventually almost all infant boys. So today most American boys are circumcised. This is a healthy circumcised cock.” Tom reached over and held Peter’s cock for inspection.

Tom continued “In Europe very few men, except Jews, are circumcised. My father was born in Poland and came to America when he was three years old. He was left with his skin. When I was born, over the objections of the doctor, I also was not cut. From checking out my friends in the locker room I can say I am the only boy on the football team with his cock not cut. From my research I know almost all men in Europe, most in South American, most in Mexico and about half in Canada are not circumcised. I also read that sometimes a man who is not circumcised has very tight skin over his head which is what we call the end of the cock. If that happens the skin cannot move back.” Tom demonstrates pulling the skin back. “So the man cannot clean his head and infections may occur from built up residue of piss and cum. Men with tight skin may need to be circumcised to avoid pain during sex and also to avoid infection from not being able to clean under the skin. I clean my dick every day. When I was a little boy my father taught me how to clean it and told me I must do it every day or I could get sick. I just pull the skin back, soap and rinse it. This really feels good. However I cannot do it in a public shower since I usually start to get hard from handling it.”

“OK girls, the man lesson is over. You can check us out for a couple of minutes then it is our turn to be students of the female body.” While sitting with the boys standing the girls studied the cocks both with their eyes and fingers. They rolled Tom’s skin up and down and examined Peter’s growing cock. They also caressed the balls.

The boys stood up and Tom said. “It’s show time.” By this time all had lost any inhibitions. The boys stood in front of the girls checking out the tits. While gently massaging them Tom said. “I don’t want to insult you girls but I much prefer the chest of my man. It’s firm and smooth, not squishy like yours.”

Then Tom added. “The fur on Tom’s chest is soft and cuddly. Running my fingers through it almost sends me over the top.”

Ann replied. “If you guys were into girls I am sure your reaction would be different. If you were into girls and we were into boys this would not be a scientific lesson but probably a big fuck festival.

They all laughed at that statement.

Tom and Peter then moved their hands down and began to explore the pussys. Tom got on his knees and Peter soon followed. They massaged while finding the hole.

Louise said. “Stop, we need to get some supplies.” She then went to a table in the corner of the room and took a blanket and bottle of lotion. Putting the blanket on the floor she and Ann laid down next to each other on their backs. She then handed the lotion to the boys. “Put some of this on your fingers. You may explore but be very gentle. Don’t even think of sticking your dicks any place. While you have your lesson Ann and I have other plans.”

The girls while on their backs with their upper bodies touching turned their faces toward each other. They began kissing and caressing each other. Meanwhile the kneeling boys smoothly explored and found the holes with their slippery fingers. They gently finger fucked the girls. The girls were moaning saying. “yes, yes, that feels so good.”

Tom leaned over and kissed Peter who readily responded. He then took Peter’s cock with his free hand. Peter did likewise.

While the girls kissed and fondled each other the boys kissed, slowly finger fucked and slowly jerked each other off.

Soon they were getting more and more animated. Ann’s loud moans of pleasure got them all excited and almost in unison the boys shot their loads while the girls trembled in ecstasy.

The boys collapsed on the floor next to the girls. They gradually calmed down.

Ann declared. “That was incredible. Louise and I are going to go up to my bedroom and rest. You guys can stay down here for a while. The movie we told our parents we were going to does not end for an hour. Please don’t stay too long. We wouldn’t want my parents to find two naked guys in the house.”

“Good night girls, sweet dreams.” Peter said.

The boys rested for about a half hour. They were too drained to do anything else. Finally Tom said: “I’m starved. Let’s get something to eat.”

They dressed and as they walked through the house they called upstairs saying good night to Ann and Louise. Louise softly yelled back. “Thanks for the biology lesson guys.”

Tom and Peter decided to treat themselves so they drove to the Howard Johnson’s restaurant in the next town.

I’m Going to Hell

After mass on Sunday Tom spoke briefly with Father McFadden asking him when he could talk to him in private. The priest suggested Monday after school.

Tom went to the church immediately after school on Monday. He told his parents he was staying after school to work on a science project and would get a ride home. He went to the church office and saw Father McFadden at his desk in his private office. The door was open and the priest saw Tom coming and invited him in. Tom asked if he could close the door.

After closing the door he sat in the chair opposite the priest.

Father looked Tom straight in the eyes and said: “You must have something serious to discuss. You know my door is open to you and you are encouraged to talk about anything. I will treat this discussion as a confession which means anything you say is totally confidential between you and me. Even in a court of law our conversation would be sacred and I would not repeat anything without your permission. I know you consider you my friend and we will just talk as one man to another.”

Tom began. “Something is really troubling me. Although my thoughts and actions are wrong in the eyes of the church I do not want to change. Most of my friends and especially the football team see me as this big jock who attracts girls. They assume I am living a very wild sinful life. I’ve had many dates and I never feel attracted to the girl. The girls I date will never admit we did not click as they don’t want their friends to think they were not appealing to me, the jock.”

“A couple of months I met one of my classmates, a boy, and we have developed a very special friendship. We are very different but as the saying goes ‘opposites attract.’ He is tall and handsome but the way he dresses he looks like a nerd. He is quiet, I am outgoing. He is a serious scholar, I am a good student but not a real scholar. He cares nothing about athletics, you know my reputation on the football field. But from the first time I talked to him I knew there was something special. We are together as much as possible considering that we realize we would be ridiculed and shunned if our relationship were known. I know that what I am doing is wrong but I also know that I will never change. Are you going to tell me that I am on the road to hell? Are you going to refuse to offer me communion? I don’t know what to do!” Tom started to softly sob.

The priest put his hands up indicating Tom should stop. He began. “Tom, you are not a bad person. What you are feeling and doing in my eyes is not a sin as you describe it. Personally I do not agree with the official position of the church on man to man relationships. If you discussed this with what I would call the wrong priest you would probably hate yourself and possibly leave the church. What I am saying is not the church talking but me, Sean McFadden. I believe God made you this way. How can we say God was wrong? You know you are in a very difficult situation. Accept it. I know Jesus loves you. Nowhere in the Gospels does Jesus condemn homosexuals. That is what a man to man relationships is called. There are some brief references by others concerning the evil of man to man. But this can be interpreted in various ways. Some believe that when the sections of the Bible were written where these relationships are condemned the concern was about under population. If men were not having sex with women then there would be fewer babies. With one of the world’s problems today being overpopulation those rules would no longer apply.”

“I do have some questions. Are you and your friend in a sexual relationship. Please I do not want the details if the answer is yes.”

Tom replied. “We are.”

“In my opinion, and again this is not the official church’s opinion, it may be OK. As long as you two are in a committed relationship and you both fully agree on the acts you perform it is probably OK. Don’t ever cause you friend pain or injury and do not permit him to do the same to you.”

“I have a second question. I was talking to your mother a couple of weeks ago and she told me about the nice girl you were dating. I believe her name is Ann and that she is a very popular girl at Pleasant Valley High. From what you have told me I am confused. I believe it would be wrong for you to use this girl to cover your homosexual activities. I would lose respect for you if that were true.”

At this point Tom was totally relieved. Everything the priest had said seemed logical and reassured him that he was not an evil person. He relaxed and started to chuckle softly.

Father McFadden looked at Tom and asked what was so funny.

Tom started. “This is the story. I am dating Ann. I do like her and enjoy being with her. Not because she is a girl but because she is one of only four people on this earth besides myself who knows and accepts my way of feeling and living. Peter, my boyfriend and I discovered Ann had feelings similar to ours. We discovered she was in a relationship with Louise. It’s kind of complicated but we had a meeting with them and suggested that the four of us be friends. Our first date we went to a sock hop. Ann with me and Peter with Louise. We shared a table and danced with the girls. Peter and Louise danced so close for one of the slow dances that they got a short lecture from one of the chaperones. By Monday morning the whole school knew that Ann and I were together as well as Peter and Louise. I know we are deceiving our classmates and parents. It bothers me that I am deceiving my parents.”

“We are good friends, all of us. Peter and Louise have been in the band together for four years and had never spoken a word to each other. Now they study together. Each has top grades. In the physics class they take together they have the highest grades in the class. They both enjoy reading and discussing books. We know that Ann and Louise are sexually active because as friends we discuss everything including sex. This is really weird. I sometimes fanaticize Ann and I getting married and having children and also Peter and Louise. We would have a good marriage with one exception. Ann and I would be friends while Peter and I would remain lovers as would Ann and Louise. That is far into the future. We have already discussed college and will probably all attend Kent State.”

At this point Father McFadden interrupted Tom. “First of all call me Sean when we are in private. In public I am your priest, in private I am your friend. You’ve told me a lot. I think it is wise for the four of you to keep this private between yourselves. These relationships: friends/lovers, boys/girls are very complicated. If you need guidance I would be willing to talk to any of the four of you individually or as couples or all together.”

“Now I have a suggestion. I inherited a small farm near Seville that is less than an hour drive from here. I rent the land and farm buildings to a neighbor farmer and he looks after the house since I am only there a few days a year. New Year’s Day is on a Tuesday and I plan to go to the farm Tuesday through Thursday. Since you will be on a school break why don’t you and Peter come down for a couple of days. You could help me do some minor maintenance around the house. More important you could meet my very good friend, a priest currently serving a church near Akron. He and I met in seminary and have been good friends for over 20 years. You are the only person in this parish that knows I have a friend. I am the only person in this parish that knows you have a friend. I would not have told you if I did not trust you as you trust me. Discuss the visit with Peter. Tell him not to worry about spending a couple of days with Catholic priests. We’re going so Seville to have a good time and discussions about life, not the church.“

“It’s getting late. Do you need a ride home?”

Tom replied. “Yes, you can drop me off at the end of my street. I don’t want my parents seeing you drop me off and then ask why I was at church. AND, Sean, my friend, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.”

At this point Sean stood, went over to Tom and gave him a big man hug. Tom was shaking and just kept uttering “Thank you!”

Santa Does Good

The biggest present received by any of the four was the car Tom’s parents gave him. The gift was no surprise as Tom and his dad had discussed this gift for a couple of months. They found a used 1952 Plymouth Cranbrook Club Coupe that appeared to be in good condition. This gift was a combination Christmas / Birthday present. Tom’s 18th birthday would be December 28th.

All the parents were surprised that each of their children had selected thoughtful gifts for their boyfriends and girlfriends. They did not realize that each gift had been purchased by the same sex girl or boy friend, given to the real girl or boy friend for wrapping and presentation.

Ann received a set of 11 zigzag bangles bracelet from Louise (presented by Tom). Louise received an ankle bracelet, Tom a set of fleece car seat covers and Peter a grey V neck sweater, pink shirt and a bottle of West Indies Bay Rum after shave. The day after Christmas Peter bought a bottle of Bay Rum for Ann to give to Tom on his birthday later in the week. He did this so they would each have the same scent after hugging. Tom was an Old Spice guy. Tom’s mother might wonder why her son had a different scent after being out with Peter. This way they would both smell the same.

Tom’s older sister, Beth, a student at Marywood College in Scranton PA, was home for the holiday. Her parents were happy that she had chosen to attend a small Catholic college. They were not as thrilled with Tom’s choice. He had applied to Kent State University. While it was nice that he would only be an hour from home and they would see him more than they saw Beth, they would have preferred that he attend a small school with Catholic roots, not a state university. He planned to major in business. Ann had also announced that she would apply to Kent State and major in elementary education. Tom’s parents were concerned that his choice of schools was influenced by Ann. While they liked Ann they hoped that someday Tom would marry a good Catholic girl. Ann and her parents attended no church. This bothered Tom’s parents. Little did they know that someday he hoped to marry (at least in his heart since otherwise would be impossible) a nice Methodist boy.

Peter also applied to Kent State. He planned to major in mechanical engineering. Naturally Tom and Peter planned to room together. There would be no suspicion of their life style since only boys roomed with boys in college.

Louise also applied to Kent State. While she knew she had the aptitude for engineering she realized it would be impossible for a girl to have such a major and then find appropriate employment when she graduated in 1960. She chose a suitable girl major that would prepare her to teach high school math or physics.

Happy New Year

When Peter told his parents he would like to go to Seville New Year’s Day and be there two nights with Tom and his friend they had many questions and concerns. He explained that Tom’s priest, Father McFadden, had an old farm house and that they would help him do some repairs.

“But is this priest going to try to convert you.” His mother said. “I just don’t want you to be influenced by any ‘Mackerel Snappers’.”

“Don’t worry mom.” Peter replied. “He is just a good friend of Tom’s and needs some help. We plan to leave on Tuesday, New Year’s Day, and come back on Thursday. It’s less than an hour drive to Seville. I’ve never been on a farm. Sounds like fun.”

Peter’s mother was already concerned that his girlfriend, Louise, was a Lutheran and his friend, Tom, was a Catholic. Why couldn’t he find friends in his own Methodist Church?

Peter called Tom explaining his mother’s concerns. Then he told Tom his plan. The MYF (Methodist Youth Fellowship) at his church had a New Year’s Eve party every year. If Tom came to that party then his mother might think that Tom was not too religious. The girls could not go out New Year’s Eve since each had a babysitting job that would be long hours at double pay because of the holiday. Since the two couples they were babysitting for were friends and neighbors they agreed to have all their children at the same house. Louise and Ann would be together New Year’s Eve earning double babysitting fees.

Tom agreed to attend the MYF party. Peter’s mother thought it was good that Peter was a good influence on Tom by getting him to attend the Methodist party. She agreed to Peter’s request to go with Tom to Seville.

About twenty high students attended the church party. Peter had usually gone to these events but had always been in the background. His church friends were surprised to see Peter arrive with the Jockski.

The group played games such as charades, name the face (the group stands in a circle, one is blindfolded and tries to identify people by feeling their face) and relay races using spoons and eggs. Half the group made fudge the others taffy. Tom and Peter were pulling taffy when Tom whispered in Peter’s ear, “I could think of something else I could pull to put a smile on your face.” At midnight everyone kissed or hugged or shook hands. Tom and Peter just shook hands while Tom pulled his ear and Peter his nose. The only religious part of the evening was a short prayer after midnight. Soon after everyone went home.

After dropping off a boy and girl who needed a ride home Tom and Peter parked on a quiet street away from any street lights and quickly jerked each other off being very careful not to get any stains on the new fleece seat covers. They were happy with just a quickie as they knew they would be together the next three days and most significantly sleep together the next two nights.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Sorry to be lagging behind...I intended to review as soon as I could, but I got sidetracked by writing my own chapters, and doing some editing for friends here.
First off, the biology lesson wasn't as bad as I was imagining. :) The boys handled it with respect and dignity. The four are lucky to have found an opposite couple to befriend, and I think the bonds are developing nicely.
Father McFadden should be the model for all religious figures, more concerned with the welfare of his flock than the doctrines of any one religious organization. He is open-minded and educated, not just in the hide-bound teachings of the Church, but in how that needs to change to be of better use to the real world. With the suspicions of the parents about their children's differing faiths, you show us how men have twisted what should have been a unifying message of universal love into something divisive and evil.
Eager for the farm visit!

Link to comment

Growing up in that era I can relate to quite a bit of what's happening. It's funny that the parents only wanted their children to associate within their same religion. I even had a very similar risque magazine that Peter had in the second chapter. 

Edited by Mack
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..