Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 1,003 Words
  • 355 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Nekromancer - 77. Chapter 77

Jeremy bit back a moan as he swallowed Amnor Sen’s length. The elf was forcing him to hold back, and he hadn’t had release since leaving port. Something about the man being too loud when he came. Jeremy didn’t think he was that loud. But he was slave to Amnor Sen’s whims while on the ship, and after nearly four days of sucking the elf at various times when they could get away with it, the cleric was feeling the ache in his balls. Not that he didn’t enjoy the throbbing, but he knew that when he was finally allowed to release, it would hurt even more. And that knowledge fueled the man.

“Shh… we don’t want the ship to know what we’re doing,” Amnor Sen murmured, stroking Jeremy’s head as his hips thrust gently.

Hidden behind a stack of barrels, the two had been going at it for nearly ten minutes, Jeremy allowing himself the pleasure of edging his lover, of making Amnor Sen work for his release. It was a dangerous game they played; with Nihm walking patrols every half hour, Jeremy had to be fast. But this time… this time, he was punishing Amnor Sen. Such things took focus, and he wasn’t too worried about how long it was taking.

Pulling Amnor Sen deeper into his mouth, the cleric let his teeth scrape over the paladin, Amnor Sen letting out a sharp hiss as he pulled back.

“What are you doing? I was almost there,” he complained breathlessly.

Jeremy chuckled quietly, a bit of saliva slipping out over his husband. He nipped at the elf’s tip, tugging at Amnor Sen’s foreskin playfully. Enveloping the rod again, the man grasped the globes of the paladin’s ass, squeezing firmly as he milked his husband. The smell coming off Amnor Sen was divine, a ripe musk that filled Jeremy’s nose. He pressed against the elf’s groin, trying to get his fill of the scent through Amnor Sen’s trousers.

Fingers ran through his hair, the elf’s thrusting growing sharper as Amnor Sen started forcing the man even deeper. Jeremy could feel his husband’s need, and he knew there was no holding back any more. Amnor Sen was building up a load Jeremy wasn’t sure he’d be able to take. But the cleric had to try. Amnor Sen’s seed was too good to let it go to waste.

“Oh blessed Shelyn… your mouth is pure beauty Jeremy…” the paladin moaned, his cheeks flexing under Jeremy’s hands.

“Evening gentlemen.”

Amnor Sen let out a yelp, yanking his length out of Jeremy’s mouth. The cleric wiped his lips off with a pout, turning to scowl at the first mate.

“You couldn’t have waited another five minutes?”

“And miss the show?”

Nihm chuckled, the orc’s voice grating in their ears as Amnor Sen desperately tried to stuff his length back into his pants.

“I must say, I’m impressed. I’ve never seen an elf’s dick before. You have a member that would make anyone green with envy.”

The orc held up his green tinged hand as if to prove it, and Jeremy snorted. Amnor Sen glared at his husband, the cleric shrugging.

“Good humor is wasted on you…”

“I told you you were taking too long…” the paladin muttered, his ears burning with shame.

“Yeah, well, if the holy don’t show the unwashed masses how lovemaking is supposed to be done… No offense,” the cleric added, glancing at Nihm.

“None taken. Do you know how long it’s been since I’ve seen fresh water?” the orc scoffed.

Jeremy held up a hand, and warm water suddenly splashed over Nihm, coming away nearly black as it washed some of the dirt off him. The orc glared at Jeremy, the cleric winking.

“Oh my Amnor Sen, there’s a wet orc in our bed. What should we do?”

“Gods damn it Jeremy,” the elf groaned, smacking the back of Jeremy’s head lightly. “I’m sorry, he has a drinking problem.”

“Ow! My only drinking problem right now is that I’m sober,” Jeremy complained. “Besides, he said he wanted a bath-’

“He said nothing of the sort.” Amnor Sen snapped.

Nihm shook his head, wet hair spraying water over the other two.

“You’re lucky I’m used to being wet. Don’t ever do that again or I will personally kick you off this ship, no port needed,” the orc growled, flexing his muscles threateningly.

“I’ll make sure he understands,” Amnor Sen promised, gripping Jeremy’s wrist tightly. “Jeremy, go to our bed and wait there.”

The cleric grumbled as he was released, retreating from the cargo area. Amnor Sen shook his head, pulling off his tunic.

“I’m really sorry. That was his idea of asking you to sleep with him. I think,” the paladin said, handing the fabric to Nihm. “It is not something I condone at all.”

“You need to control your partner,” the orc grumbled, drying his hair off as best he could. “I don’t bed people with his equipment. And dumping water on my head-”

“Trust me, I understand,” Amnor Sen said. “I would not be against you punishing him for the behaviour.”

He wasn’t sure exactly what brought this on, but the paladin knew it was past time for Jeremy to learn from his mistakes. This would hurt his husband, but if he did it right, everyone would be satisfied at the end. Besides, Jeremy loved looking at other men. Perhaps it was time Amnor Sen let him do more, especially if it taught him a lesson.

“Captain Varis would be offended if I took a whip to a passenger he promised safe passage to,” Nihm frowned.

“Then we come up with a different punishment. There is something Jeremy craves that I will never be able to give him. But if you or your men did, with my blessing, I think he would learn not to mess with you ever again.”

“What are you saying?” Nihm asked uncertainly.

“I think it’s time the unwashed masses taught my husband about true humility.”

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

6 hours ago, IkeNeko said:

Jeremy will be punished? Something I was kinda waiting for since the very beginning 😂

I agree, Amnor Sen has been far too lenient :D

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..