Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 1,029 Words
  • 814 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Nekromancer - 48. Chapter 48

Content warning for straight sex.

His throat was dry, his tail limp. Jakun stared at the woman, not exactly sure what he was supposed to do. He had paid his two gold, and now he had an hour with her. And he knew the mechanics of the thing. But was he supposed to just… do it?

Anya was no help here. The werewolf had already told him he was on his own. She was not going to help him have sex. He wasn't sure how to feel about that. Lost and confused? A little hurt? But grateful that he had his space…

A tub was filled with warm water, the human smiled at the amurrun, a smile that never reached her eyes.

"You should relax. Let me help you with your shirt," she said, stepping toward the amurrun.

Jakun flinched slightly, her fingers brushing over his arm. His shirt was pulled over his head, the cat wincing as dried blood peeled away from his skin.

"Can you tell me what you would like? Would you like me to kiss you? Massage you? Or do you want to just be washed?"

"That all sounds good Yona," Jakun said. "Can we do all of it?"

Yona smiled again, her fingers climbing his body as she stepped closer. Silk brushed over his torso as lips met his own, soft satin meshing with awkward roughness. Instantly he knew, she was in charge of this, all he could do was ask for what he wanted and hope she accepted.

And he was happy with that. It took most of the stress away, not having to worry about any of it.

"You're so slender… so handsome…" Yona murmured, and for a moment, Jakun believed her.

"Thank you," he murmured, a cautious hand placed on her hip.

He could feel her strength, her warmth, and his body was reacting in ways he knew were normal, but he had never experienced himself. His ears folded in embarrassment, his lips pressing against hers again, uncertain, needing… something.

Yona's hands slipped into his pants, slowly sliding them down the catfolk's legs. He stepped out of them, the woman gently pushing him toward the bath. Stepping into the warm water, Jakun let out a surprised hiss. A day of firsts, a first duel, a first kiss… a first bath…

Almost instantly the water was blackened from his dirt, Yona scrubbing at the amurrun until his bronzed skin nearly shone. The attention made Jakun's heart sing. This was something no one else had ever done for him, and he wanted more of it.

A hand wrapped around his rod, gently stroking it in the water, Jakun letting out a low groan. Yona cleaned this part of him carefully, pulling back his foreskin to wash the catfolk's head.

"There… all clean…" she murmured, planting a kiss on his head. "When you are ready to get out…"

He stood up slowly, water dripping down his bare body. Yona drained the tub, before helping the amurrun out of the basin. She dried him off and led him to a bed, pushing him into a seated position.

Slowly, the woman pulled her shirt off, revealing her breasts, small mounds of beauty Jakun's eyes were instantly glued to. Smiling, Yona took one of his hands, letting it drape over a breast, encouraging him to feel them. He groped uncertainly, the woman letting out an encouraging moan, similar to the moans Jeremy had made that night in Mechitar. The catfolk hoped it was a good sign.

Grabbing a small ring off a nearby table, Yona slid it over the catfolk's rod, enveloping the length in a condom. Thus protected, Yona sat beside the amurrun, her hands exploring his body, searching for certain spots. She scratched at his tail, her hand pressing lightly into the globes of his butt, guiding him over to her.

Pulling her own pants off, Yona pulled Jakun on top of her, hands gently encouraging him to push against her, let his rod take her. She fell back onto the bed, letting Jakun gaze down upon her.

The amurrun pulled back slightly, his hips wriggling until his leaking head found her entrance. He began pushing against it, his instincts taking over. A muffled cry escaped Yona as Jakun slid into her, his hips thrusting sharply, burying his length deep in a sudden shove.

Heat pulsed around Jakun, the amurrun letting out a quiet grunt as he lay over Yona. His butt raised slightly, meeting her hands before pushing back down. Barbs flared around his length, Yona letting out a moan as her insides were scraped.

He couldn't last, the experience too new, too fresh. Too soon, the catfolk was releasing into the condom, his tail rigid as he flooded Yona's insides. She moaned with him, her walls squeezing him, and Jakun's ears flattened in shame as he realized… he hadn't helped her, hadn't made her feel good. That was all part of it…

His hips thrust gently, the catfolk tired, but searching. He slid up slightly, Yona letting out a sudden gasp as his rod brushed her clit. Slowly, he rubbed against her, trying to help her, thank her.

"By the gods…"

She grabbed his hands, setting them over her breasts as her own hips pushed up slightly, encouraging Jakun to continue. The catfolk squeezed gently, tiredly, his body still pushing through to give her pleasure.

She shivered, her body tensing briefly, and Jakun let out a questioning mewl, too exhausted for words.

"I'm okay…" Yona breathed, her hips gyrating slightly, almost milking the cat buried inside her. "Thank you."

He let out a quiet huff, pulling out slowly. Collapsing on the bed as he tried to recover his senses, the catfolk let out a quiet sigh, his mind wandering away from the room. What did this mean for him? He wasn't a virgin anymore… and he had enjoyed it… but not as much as Jeremy seemed to think he would. Was the ritual he planned ruined because of this? It wasn't worth the brief pleasure he'd had… and even if having sex did nothing for the ritual, Jakun wasn't sure he wanted to do this again.

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

51 minutes ago, GanymedeRex said:

So Jakun has cat penis barbs?  Interesting!!?

The lore is rather vague on that, but I mean, if you're a catboy, you have to have barbs. I will have it no other way.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

Between the barbs, biting, and scratching, it's easy to see why cats do all the yowling when they mate.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

I never thought I’d say that but it was a beautiful straight sex scene. Gotta say kitten was really lucky too! 
 

And it’s always good to read a scene involving a sex worker without any abuse taking place ❤️

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..