Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 1,051 Words
  • 408 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Nekromancer - 81. Chapter 81

“Do you think he’s doing okay?”

Amnor Sen looked up from his carving, frowning.

“Who, Jakun? I don’t know, how would you be doing if you had to fight an undead dragon on your own?”

“Well shit, you don’t need to be sarcastic,” the cleric muttered, trying to scoop more water from his ear with a finger. “Oh, next time you decide I should take a bath, remind me to wear earplugs.”

“Imagine how Nihm feels,” Amnor Sen pointed out, adjusting his legs as he tried to focus on the wood in his hands.

Jeremy studied his husband, trying to figure out exactly what his problem was.

“You’re a little more prickly than usual,” the man said. “Almost like… oh gods, you have blue balls, don’t you?”

The elf grunted, shifting his seat again.

“Ha, it hurts, doesn’t it?” Jeremy smirked. “Here, why don’t you let the resident cleric look at it and make it better?”

Amnor Sen winced as a sailor wandered past their berth. He glared at Jeremy, the cleric raising his eyebrows.

“What, are you suddenly shy about letting people see me naked?”

“I’m not fucking you while people watch,” Amnor Sen snapped.

“Okay, but what if they didn’t see it?”

“And how do you expect to pull that off? The last I looked, you were very much visible.”

Jeremy crawled onto the paladin’s lap, pressing a heated kiss into Amnor Sen’s lips.

“Well, if you want to just suffer like the paladin you are… I’ve heard it can be good for the soul, though creativity suffers when all you can think about is just how tight your balls are,” he murmured into Amnor Sen’s ear, making sure to grind his butt against the elf’s groin.

Amnor Sen let out an exasperated groan, setting his carving aside.

“You are so… so…”

“Infuriating? Sexy?” Jeremy provided helpfully.

“Didn’t you get enough from the mast? Maybe I should have had them paddle your ass.”

“Well, you could always paddle me instead,” the cleric smirked, pulling the paladin’s hands until they were cupping his ass. “Go on, play with it. I know you want-”

A hand slapped Jeremy’s ass, the cleric letting out a surprised yelp.

“Ah, you know the rules. Make noise and we stop,” Amnor Sen warned, a hand pressing over his husband’s mouth.

Jeremy whimpered, squirming as he tried to position himself on the elf’s growing rod. Amnor Sen pushed him off his lap, sucking on a finger. He reached out and pulled down the back of Jeremy’s pants, slipping the wet digit up along the cleric’s crack as his free hand worked on his own pants.

“If you want it, you better go fast,” the paladin said, turning his husband around.

Jeremy climbed into his lap, the two sharing a pained gasp as the cleric sat on Amnor Sen’s length. There was a moment of pained pressure, and the man slid down over the elf, letting out a grateful moan as he was taken. Slowly Amnor Sen rocked up into his husband, both of them holding back moans of pleasure.

Boots pounded on the deck outside the doorless cabin, the two lovers sharing quiet groans as Amnor Sen faltered. Nihm stuck his head into the room, a small frown on his face.

“I want to make sure you two are doing okay. That punishment was harsher than a whip, in my opinion,” the orc said quietly.

“You really have the worst- mff!”

Amnor Sen’s hand slapped over Jeremy’s mouth, the paladin trying to cut off whatever inflamatory statement the cleric was about to say.

“We’re doing okay,” he replied as Jeremy squirmed around his rod. “I… mmm… I explained why it happened. But I do…”

His eyes squeezed shut as Jeremy’s hole clenched around him, the elf visibly trying not to break.

“I… uh, I think he has… has something to tell you…”

Removing his hand, Amnor Sen poked at the cleric.

“I’m sorry sir,” Jeremy said, his waist gyrating slightly.

“Oh for the love of the gods…” Nihm groaned. “Again? You two are worse than kobolds…”

“Have you known many kobolds then sir?” Jeremy teased, his hole milking his husband as Amnor Sen let out a blustery protest.

Rolling his eyes, the orc stepped out of the cabin.

“We’ll… We’ll pick this up when you two aren’t fucking each other’s brains out,” he muttered, Amnor Sen blushing at the accusation.

“We’re stopping-”

“No,” Jeremy protested. “Come on Amnor Sen, he’s gone and no one is here. Why waste the moment? Besides, you’ll feel worse if you stop…”

Grunting, the elf pushed back inside the man, his hips bouncing Jeremy on his lap. Every time the cleric fell again, the paladin hit the spot inside him, his hand covering Jeremy’s mouth against the cries he knew were coming. Gone was the whole keep quiet idea, replaced with the thought that they needed to hurry before anyone else caught them.

And finally, with a shivering groan, the elf released, his heated seed flooding into his husband. Jeremy moaned as he was filled, a wet spot appearing on his crotch.

“Okay… Okay, now… finish me please…?” he nearly begged.

“But you’ve been bad, seducing me in the open,” Amnor Sen panted, his rod spasming as the last few drops spurted into Jeremy’s guts. “You don’t get to come until we reach Sothis, remember?”

“That’s not fair…” Jeremy protested. “Please Amnor Sen, have mercy… I’m dying here!”

“Oh, don’t be so dramatic. You laughed when I was dealing with it.”

“And then I helped you,” the cleric pouted.

“You did. Fine, but only to relieve the pressure. This is the last time until we reach land,” Amnor Sen warned, reaching into Jeremy’s pants.

His fingers wrapped around the man’s burning meat, swift sure strokes bringing Jeremy over the edge quickly. Seed sprayed in the cleric’s pants, Amnor Sen pulling out his hand to lick the emmissions off him.

“There you go. You really didn’t deserve that,” the paladin said. “But I suppose being covered in seaman piss was punishment enough.”

Jeremy mumbled his agreement, his body tensing as he came. His pants would be ruined, but for the moment, the cleric didn’t care.

“Now, I think it’s time to take a shower,” Amnor Sen continued.

“Yeah- wait… what?”

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

34 minutes ago, IkeNeko said:

Ok this was all kinds of hot ❤️ And poor Nihm always being at a wrong time and place 😂

I told you there was a denial scene. Sort of :P

  • Love 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Yeoldebard said:

I told you there was a denial scene. Sort of :P

I thought the denial was the previous time they got caught - I mean from the conversation and narration there it was clear Jeremy was denied a lot of things ❤️
 

it’s funny because he is the only character I could never identify with but then there are those certain aspects...

  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, IkeNeko said:

I thought the denial was the previous time they got caught - I mean from the conversation and narration there it was clear Jeremy was denied a lot of things ❤️
 

it’s funny because he is the only character I could never identify with but then there are those certain aspects...

Eh, it's kind of a running thing with him really. Denied when not in a city, denied when on a ship, denied when Jakun is around. Poor dude gets denied more than he actually gets laid.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..