Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 1,076 Words
  • 965 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Nekromancer - 51. Chapter 51

"Ecanus, the City of Arcane Flesh…"

Jeremy gagged at the words, tearing his eyes from the sign.

"Necromancy, with extra steps."

"No, necromancy is using the dead's soul. I believe this doesn't use souls at all," Jakun denied, scratching behind an ear. "It's where a lot of the monsters in the Axan Woods came from. Or so Loran always said. This was one of his favourite cities to talk about visiting. After Mechitar, of course. I think he wanted to become a Blood Lord."

"I have no idea what that is. And I don't want to know," Jeremy grunted, walking toward the city.

Amnor Sen clucked at Zephyr, the horse walking along slowly, weighed down by their bags.

"We're taking only one day here to restock," the elf said, turning his feet toward a tavern near the city entrance. "Jakun, if you want to visit the schools-"

"Not here. This is… transmutations at best. I don't do those," the amurran said with a shudder. "Though I suppose if someone made me a dragon-"

"Let's not, and say we did. Okay?" Jeremy said, shivering involuntarily.

He hurried into the tavern, Amnor Sen taking a few minutes to stable Zephyr.

"Don't worry. I doubt that dragon followed us this far," he murmured. "I can't believe they stole our wagon in Alkenstar. Absolute horseshit. Even if it was Jakun's wagon, there was no cause for the city guard to confiscate it as payment for damages…"

The horse snorted, stamping his hoof as Amnor Sen removed the bags. Grunting, the elf ran a hand over Zephyr's neck.

Jakun grabbed Jeremy's bag and his bag from the elf, slinging them over his shoulders. Growling softly at the weight, the amurrun pulled the tavern door open for Amnor Sen.

"Thank you kitten…"

Locating the cleric, Amnor Sen sat next to him.

"Thanks for your help," he grunted.

"Hey, this is the first cool ale I've had in days. Give me a break," the cleric grumbled.

"Jakun, would you mind getting our rations for a trip east please?" Amnor Sen sighed. "We shouldn't need more than five days each."

The amurrun nodded, dropping Jeremy's bag heavily. They heard a crack, the bottom of the bag becoming instantly wet.

Jakun's ears folded as Jeremy glared at him.

"Damn it… I should have carried it myself…"

"Yes, you should have," Amnor Sen grunted. "Don't blame Jakun."

"I wasn't going to," the man denied, as Jakun hurried away.

"You deserved that," Amnor Sen added.

"Really? Well screw you, no beer for you," Jeremy scowled.

"Fine by me. I'm sure they have juice around here somewhere," Amnor Sen shrugged, heading to the bar.

He returned a minute later with a tankard of apple juice, the human bartender looking at him strangely. Jeremy shook his head with a sigh.

"It's no fun when you don't argue…"

"I know," Amnor Sen said, gulping at the juice.

"Ugh, you're impossible!"

The cleric gulped down his ale, letting out a burp as he stood up.

"I'm getting two rooms," he said sharply.

"Good. I think I need to fuck some sense into you tonight," the paladin said, not even cracking a smile.

Jeremy shivered, grabbing his gold. He shook his head to clear it, moving swiftly to the bartender. A minute later, he returned to his husband, grabbing his hand.

"Excuse you. I'm still drinking."

"Well hurry up," Jeremy whined.

A small smirk played across Amnor Sen's face, the elf drinking slowly. He set his empty mug aside and took his time standing. All the while, Jeremy bounced on his feet like an eager puppy.

"This is supposed to be my punishment? Looks like it's yours," the elf said conversationally.

Instantly, Jeremy scowled.

"Oh, you ass…"

He grabbed Amnor Sen, yanking him toward the rooms. Pushing the elf into a room, Jeremy locked the door behind them, sliding a key under the door for Jakun.

"My turn to drag you around," Amnor Sen smirked, pushing the man toward the narrow bed.

Their clothes flew off in a flurry of magic, Jeremy winking at his husband.

"The Drunk God approves of our debauchery," he smirked.

"Of course he does. I'm the follower of the woman of his dreams," Amnor Sen replied, rolling his eyes.

He pushed Jeremy back onto the bed, raising the man's legs over his shoulder. Not taking the time to stretch him, the elf pushed straight into his husband, Jeremy letting out a loud yelp.

"Ah, you don't want to do that or we aren't going to continue," Amnor Sen smirked. "You're taking me without grease. You've been a bad boy these past few weeks."

Jeremy whimpered quietly, biting his hand. He nodded slowly, Amnor Sen pushing again.

Their coupling was almost brutal in its speed, Amnor Sen releasing into Jeremy quickly, his hand frantically working at the human's length to bring him off.

There was a sudden click as the elf slammed into his husband for the final time. The door opened to a squeak, Jakun rushing to close the door again. Laughing, Jeremy let his body relax, Amnor Sen's seed leaking into him.

"Well, if your ass didn't convince him to join us, nothing will," he smirked, his face beaming up at the elf he loved.

"Guess not. Maybe we should have put your underwear on the door," the paladin shrugged, slowly sliding out of the man.

"Oh no, that would have killed him," Jeremy laughed, his butt clenching around the sudden emptiness.

He reached up, pulling Amnor Sen down for a kiss.

"You should get dressed and make sure he wasn't scarred for life. I need to recover…"

Scoffing, Amnor Sen stood up, reaching for his clothes. He dressed swiftly, throwing a blanket over Jeremy before stepping out of the room.

Jakun was standing down the hall, looking obviously aroused.

"Hey, your room is over here," Amnor Sen called.

Jakun nodded nervously, hurrying toward the door. Amnor Sen stopped him, setting a hand on his shoulder.

"You are always welcome around us, if you are interested," the elf said.

"I… I don't like sex…" the amurrun muttered.

"That is perfectly okay. Why don't you head into your room and take care of yourself," Amnor Sen suggested with a smile.

"I don't know how to do that…"

Blinking in surprise, Amnor Sen shrugged.

"No man should go through life not knowing how," he said, gently maneuvering Jakun into the empty room. "Let me show you."

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

Hmmm... Jeremy locked the door. Are all the room keys the same? If so, why even have keys?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
27 minutes ago, drpaladin said:

Hmmm... Jeremy locked the door. Are all the room keys the same? If so, why even have keys?

He slid the key under the door for Jakun. Knowing Jeremy, it was probably an invitation, though considering that anyone could have picked the key up, it wasn't a very good idea.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator
9 minutes ago, Yeoldebard said:

He slid the key under the door for Jakun. Knowing Jeremy, it was probably an invitation, though considering that anyone could have picked the key up, it wasn't a very good idea.

They got two rooms. One would assume the key was for the other room.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, drpaladin said:

They got two rooms. One would assume the key was for the other room.

Yeah, that's fair.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

And finally they were not busy enough. I think I like it when they argue. ❤️
 

Also Jakun is almost more adorable than I can handle ❤️ 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..