Open Club  ·  280 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

People Will has slept with

I took up Mark's challenge to keep track of the people Will had sex with. The only one I'm not sure about is Drew, because I don't know if they did mutual blowjobs. So I just put him under both oral with a question mark. I've sorted it by oral and anal (or intercourse) and whether Will gave or received, If the name in oral is in parenthesis, it means there was oral play but not a full BJ.

I noticed that there is no description of Zach giving Will head. He may have or not, just no mention. Interestingly, Tony never went down on Will either, nor did Will go all the way orally. With Tony it all seemed to be about him being a top.

A person may appear in more than one category depending on what they've done. (I tried to do this as a table, but that didn't work.) Within each combination the list is chronological.

So depending on whether you count Mike the Skater who Will sucked a bit then gave a hand job, he has been with 34 or 35 people, two of which were girls.

Hope this is what you wanted Mark, and if anyone sees someone I've missed, let me know and I'll correct this post.

Will gave ORAL to

Drew?, Gathan, John, (Gustave), Berto, (Tony), Ryan, (Tyler the cab driver), Jeff, Kristoffer, Shane, (Patrick), John Carullo, Alistair, Paolo, Kyle, Vic the Masseur, (Trevor & Hayden), Jake, Mason, Steve the realtor, Kai, Ethan’s friend Joe, Zach

Will received ORAL from

Drew?, cousin John, Gathan, Gustave the kidnapper in Paris, Berto, (David), Jeff, (Mike skater), Shane, Cary the clerk in San Fran store, (Trevor), (Mason), Kai, (Malcolm)

Will had intercourse with (giving):

Gustave, Berto, Raine, David the ice dancer, Jason the Tech guy, Jeff, Hayden, Mason, Malcolm, Marie, Zach

Will had intercourse with (receiving):

Berto, Tony, Ryan, Tyler the cab driver, John, Jeff, Patrick from party, Gathan, Kyle, Trevor, Chicago night club guy, Carmine, Kai, Erik, John Carullo, Zach

Oh and unless Mark has something completely unexpected up his sleeve for the last chapter of 9.11 that should be it for the three stories he mentioned. I'm happy to keep track in future stories, if it's of interest to anyone. ;)

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

Thank god Will's never been with JJ. The Hayes men really satisfy the incest quotient.

Will had oral sex with Drew, but he didn't go further than that. John was supposed to be his first fuck, but Zach had a go at John instead. Will's first technical anal sex experience was with the kidnapper guy, although I'm not really counting a rape as a sex partner.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • 5 months later...

Mark, do you want an update of this list at the end of Flux? And if so, do you only want new people on it? (ie not guys Will has already done)

Sure!  I think each guy he's done counts as one, so it would have to include all the prior dudes.

How about an * every time he revisits a dude from the past?   Unless of course it gets to look something like TONY*******************************************************************

• Like 1

I'll stick to new dudes, it's simpler.

However, I think I'll have to create a new category called "unspecified sex including anal". I've already encountered the first example where Will slept with a guy (Devon the bartender), and there were 'positions' involved, but we aren't told who gave and received.

PS and what do I do about 'frotting' ?!  Will had a small accident in the bar :lol:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

It's unbelievable how much Wil has changed behavior since falling in love with Zach. Unless he's having fun we're not reading about, he has only been with three people apart from Zach in all of Flux so far. Funny, because my impression was that Will tried to be with guys to feel better about Zach fucking girls. But apparently he's past that stage.

Pedro (Will receiving, anal)

Devon (Will receiving, anal, no information on oral or Will giving)

Bar twink (rubbing against him with Will coming in his pants)

Oh and we still haven't seen Zach give Will oral.

That's it so far, I'll update at the end of Flux.

Edited by Timothy M.

It's unbelievable how much Wil has changed behavior since falling in love with Zach. Unless he's having fun we're not reading about, he has only been with three people apart from Zach in all of Flux so far. Funny, because my impression was that Will tried to be with guys to feel better about Zach fucking girls. But apparently he's past that stage.

Bar twink ('rubbing against him with Will coming in his pants)

Oh and we still haven't seen Zach give Will oral.

That's it so far, I'll update at the end of Flux.

Kai

Asterisk!

Yes, Mom.

Bar twink (rubbing against him with Will coming in his pants)

Kai on Hawai * (unspecified sex)

Zach ***********************************************************

Okay ?

• Like 1

Didn't Will and Zack have a threesome with Gatham on the plane?

That was in chapter 77 of 9.11. The new list only deals with Flux.

I went back to 9.11 and started there, just to be sure I hadn't missed any new guys at the end of that story.

And Gathan was already on the list as topping Will.

Edited by Timothy M.

Do we need a satellite list of those who have had sex with Zach?

Might be interesting to see how many overlaps there are with Will's list.

Edited by Kitt

Do we need a satellite list of those who have had sex with Zach?

Might be interesting to see how many overlaps there are with Will's list.

Hmm wouldn't it sort of go:

Gathan

John

Lots of chicks

A few anon guys maybe

Will (lots of times)

Gathan with Will

or am I forgetting things that Mark has let us know ? After all Zach hasn't been the story teller (hint, hint), so we only know of his sex adventures via other people, mainly Will.

Anyway I can do this list too, if necessary and possible.

But I draw the line at doing a list of who Matt has been with ! :o   Someone else will have to do that.

• 5 months later...

Good points - Neither Matt nor Zach have mentioned all of their extra curricular activities.

OK after ch 36 of Streak we know a bit more about Zach, so here is the revised list

Gathan

John

Brent (giving a BJ)

The dentist and 9 other dudes for money

11 'recreational' guys in Claremont

Lots of chicks

A few anon guys maybe

Will (lots of times)

Gathan with Will

Will lots and lots

Oh and Will has been with Kai, John Carullo and Devon (“Kai, the guy in New York, and a bartender in Chicago,” to quote ch 9 from Streak)

And Zach multiple times - but we still haven't seen Zach blow him. :unsure:

Anything I've missed ?

Edited by Timothy M.

Don't forget Tony, Mason and Carmine (from the Float Trip)

hi mike, please see post 26 or https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/37402-people-will-has-slept-with/?p=454411 + post 34 for the full list of Will's encounters.

My latest post is mainly about Zach, due to the revelations in ch 36 of Steak, and I just added Will as an afterthought, since all three guys were already on the list.

Could you even imagine what it would take to do a list on Matt? We didn't even meet Matt until he was a senior in high school, after having already womanized a lot of girls as a cover. I'm sure some guys were in there as well.

I think JJ will probably be the only CAP male who will be able to count his sexual partners on two hands. LOL.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 1

Could you even imagine what it would take to do a list on Matt? We didn't even meet Matt until he was a senior in high school, after having already womanized a lot of girls as a cover. I'm sure some guys were in there as well..

I agree. :lol:  that's why I already said this:

But I draw the line at doing a list of who Matt has been with ! :o Someone else will have to do that.

Edited by Timothy M.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..