Jump to content
  • entries
    13
  • comments
    204
  • views
    2,126

My New Job


JayT

779 views

I got a new job three and a half weeks ago. I'm getting paid $35,000/year and get benefits starting June 1st. I've opened up a bank account, instead of using my prepaid debit cards. I was originally hired to be an Intake Coordinator (I would find Home Health for patients that get discharged from the hospital, still on IV antibiotics, and then I would schedule for the meds to be delivered each week.) For some reason unbeknownst to me, I have a different job now. I now am the Patient/Logistics Coordinator for the retail pharmacy's compounding department (they make pain and wound care creams as well as nasal sprays and other various chemically stuff.) I was kind of a promotion, but not really. I'm still getting paid the same amount but I don't have a direct supervisor now. In fact, once business picks up some in the next few months, I get to hire people to work under me. hehehe. *dirty thoughts*

This new job is the reason I've had Chapter 4 of TJ 3/4 written for 2 weeks. Maybe I should go type over there instead of here.

Bye 

  • Like 9

16 Comments


Recommended Comments

Congratulations, JayT!  Someone there must think you are doing a great job!  :great:

And all those "adult things" are small steps into a new world.  It always makes me happy to see good people getting recognized! :hug:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Daddydavek said:

Congrats!  

Thank you....I'm a big boy now!

 

Just now, Reader1810 said:

Congratulations!!

Thanks!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Just now, mollyhousemouse said:

Congratulations, JayT!  Someone there must think you are doing a great job!  :great:

And all those "adult things" are small steps into a new world.  It always makes me happy to see good people getting recognized! :hug:

I'm 40 years old now, thought I should grow up a little. But to get to my place the directions are still: second star to the right and straight on till morning.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, JayT said:

I'm 40 years old now, thought I should grow up a little. But to get to my place the directions are still: second star to the right and straight on till morning.

"Adulting" happens at different ages.  No one said that it has to happen at 18, or 21.  40 is a good age (I remember it well.)  Don't ever move from that address! It's a great place to be!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

"Adulting" happens at different ages.  No one said that it has to happen at 18, or 21.  40 is a good age (I remember it well.)  Don't ever move from that address! It's a great place to be!

Actually the first "adulting" thing that occurred was me graduating from The University of North Texas in May of 2016. It;s taken me this long to find a job where my degree helped me.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

You should be super proud of yourself!!  I wish you all the best, my friend.

 

BTW love you too .. i will reply to my blog soon.. xoxox

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Congrats, buddy. It sounds like a career happening, more than just a job... that's awesome, big boy ;) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Just now, Headstall said:

Congrats, buddy. It sounds like a career happening, more than just a job... that's awesome, big boy ;) 

I just had a Michael Aceto moment and wanted to say, "You're talking about my penis, aren't you?"

  • Like 2
Link to comment

See... I know the way your mind works... he he... not surprised at all, but he is 'big guy'... you'll be 'big boy'

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Congratulations! Now stop thinking dirty thoughts about hiring processes. :*)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
38 minutes ago, Headstall said:

See... I know the way your mind works... he he... not surprised at all, but he is 'big guy'... you'll be 'big boy'

If you were to set me next to Michael, I would look like a boy next to a man.

 

22 minutes ago, Ron said:

Congratulations! Now stop thinking dirty thoughts about hiring processes. :*)

But I need a periscope to see the gutter most days.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..