[DomLuka] Story Release Schedule

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One interesting side effect of Dom's absence is that a slew of newbies have appeared to vent their frustration...

Yap. I'm one of those. :thumbup: (But I'm not only here to vent but to also offer creative solutions how to get him back! Give me credit for that. Plan B/C (I think the tar&feather plan wouldn't be in our best interest) wasn't that bad)

... Ehm, and even though I'm not a real pirate...

ARGGHH!!! Ehm Wointing fa te next chepta :chris:

Edited by Liddy
P.S. - MikeL, I can't believe you're loosing it :wacko:

I'm not losing it! There are a number of other good authors out there, but Dom's the best!

I take it you are not going to tell us which bureaucratic, monopolistic, corporation is Dom's prospective ISP?

Hey all. Well guess I fall under the above Slewed Noobie, catagory :lol: considering this is my first post. I'm something of a Domaholic, but never found my way here until I started missing regular updates :D . Glad to see Dom hasn't fallen off the face of the earth or anything though. Pity about his internet, but sounds like he's busy with the boyfriend anyway, so least our reading is being held up for a good reason :blink: . Hopefuly well get the new chapters one day soon!

P.S : *Slaps Owens and Aidens characters for being stupid*

Maybe later. And only if you ask nicely. (Brownie points for anyone who recognizes that :lol: )

Is it from TLW? I seem to remember it being said to one of Dennis's asshole friends...or maybe to Dennis lol

By the way I really did join the forum discussion merely to vent my frustrations ;) But I do like hearing what everyone has to say about the stories. Its nice to share the things we obsess over...erm, I mean the things we like. I'm glad to know I'm not the only person out there mumbling "Aiden, you idiot" to myself in a quiet room. lol

If you look back at forum history, we've repeated this cycle many times.

Vic's right, summers are usually slower where new chapters are concerned whilst winters seem to feature more frequent updates.

ARGH!!!!

Three months since a chapter and a month and a half since a post. I'm seriously getting depressed over this! It's not fair (sobs), it's just not fair...

By the way, to anybody who cares, the new Mountain Dew Game Fuel stuff - DO NOT DRINK A WHOLE 2 LITER IN A 2 HOUR PERIOD!!! You now have the fair warning that I didn't.

LOL, welcome to the forum Mystery! It's great to have you, even if you are already soliciting Menzo's mouth :boy:

One interesting side effect of Dom's absence is that a slew of newbies have appeared to vent their frustration...

This also seems to be cyclic. In fact the first summer Dom that was hosted here and the chapters trickled to a stop I was one of the newbies to join!

ARGGHH!!! Ehm Wointing fa te next chepta :chris:

**hands Liddy his eye patch**

I'm convinced! :ph34r:

Maybe later. And only if you ask nicely. (Brownie points for anyone who recognizes that :lol: )

Is it from TLW? I seem to remember it being said to one of Dennis's asshole friends...or maybe to Dennis lol

Hmm, I was thinking it was something Taylor or Bree said from TOU. If it's from TLW I'm betting on Ryan having said it. Does sound familiar, but I can't place it for sure.

Take care all and have a fantastic day!

Kevin

Edited by AFriendlyFace
Hmm, I was thinking it was something Taylor or Bree said from TOU. If it's from TLW I'm betting on Ryan having said it. Does sound familiar, but I can't place it for sure.

It was Ryan, to Dennis, in TLW

LOL, welcome to the forum Mystery! It's great to have you, even if you are already soliciting Menzo's mouth

*Blushes*

Menzo

This also seems to be cyclic. In fact the first summer Dom that was hosted here and the chapters trickled to a stop I was one of the newbies to join!

And GA has never been the same since :wacko:

:lol: Just kidding, you know you're my fav Kevin.

Ryan! :P

EDIT: ..... i think

EDIT2: I need to read over threads b4 i respond. Lol Menzo- do i still get brownie points?

Edited by writeincode

I didn't mean it as a derogatory remark, I was just observing that since Dom has been away, quite a few people have started posting who didn't post before.

Menzo

sounds to me like ryan's reply to someone's (probably dennis's) "f**K you" :]

i think :P

lol, i guess i'm one of the newbies too, though my motive to join was a bit different than dom's absence :]

Does Dom read this forum? Just curious since I'm new. I bet he'd get a kick out of the "side story" everyone is writing lol.

From what I've heard he reads bits and pieces on occasion but not very much at all so as not to sway the direction of his stories.

Edited by writeincode

Okay, so, technically I'm a n00b to the forums, but in my defense, I've been a domaholic since The Lo[n]g Way was on nifty. I've obsessed over the stories from afar for years :worship::D

And I've finally been forced to pop my forum cherry because I'm bored out of my skull without any new chapters :(

*sob*

Okay, so, technically I'm a n00b to the forums, but in my defense, I've been a domaholic since The Lo[n]g Way was on nifty. I've obsessed over the stories from afar for years :worship::D

And I've finally been forced to pop my forum cherry because I'm bored out of my skull without any new chapters :(

*sob*

WOO HOO! Welcome to the forums then! It's awesome having you :D

So have you been following all Dom's stories since TLW or did you only just find out about that rest? The reason I ask is because I was thinking Nifty didn't have a way to search stories by authors so I figured unless you happened to spot the others you might have missed them.

Anyway great havin ya :)

-Kevin

So have you been following all Dom's stories since TLW or did you only just find out about that rest? The reason I ask is because I was thinking Nifty didn't have a way to search stories by authors so I figured unless you happened to spot the others you might have missed them.

-Kevin

Well, actually, Nifty haves an option in the menu "authors" wich name is "prolific authors": there is dom luka, with five stories (ITFB it

-Kevin

:D Thanks!

I've been following em all..From nifty to the yahoo group to here(wherever the stories got uploaded the fastest!) ^_^

Speaking of other domluka stories... I want some more of WT :(