[DomLuka] Story Release Schedule

Dom's having internet issues at his new place, so it may be a few weeks before he can get online to post a chapter. But no worries, the chapters are there and 21 will be posted eventually.

Vic, this has been an unusually long wait. You seem to have your own direct contact with Dom. Is this still an internet service issue? I didn't think any cable or telephone company was this slow. Can you get any update for us? All of Dom's fans are getting anxious...even the most patient of us.

Thanks.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vic, this has been an unusually long wait. You seem to have your own direct contact with Dom. Is this still an internet service issue? I didn't think any cable or telephone company was this slow. Can you get any update for us? All of Dom's fans are getting anxious...even the most patient of us.

***Breaks open the wax seal protecting the Dom Phone***

:lol:

Ummm, my direct contact with Dom is via email, just like everyone elses.

If you are requesting, I can send him an email and ask him for an update. But I suspect that he's getting to his email infrequently.

FYI...Dom did log into GA on Sept 19th, so it wasn't that long ago.

FYI #2...Dom's birthday is coming up - October 10th :D

Of course! 0:)

Well how 'bout we share? I'll bring the milk and napkins ;)

-Kevin

deal :D

so where do we go to eat it? your place or my place? ^_^

(when there's no updates domaholics seek consolation in sweets... ^^')

ehm, both? (or we could strip dom 0:) )

lol ^_^

but if we want to do it we would have to get dom to attend the party

(when did the quiet cake eating gathering evolved into the party anyway? :rolleyes: - kevin, it's decided. it's your place :P )

poor strpper :devil:

The stripper of course! Who will eat when there'll be astripper! :P

Btw, how come I'm not invited? :angry:

To get yourself excused, you have to hand me over the stripper! :devil:

Ieshwar

:hug: Of course you're invited to any party I'm hosting, Ieshwar!

Just don't forget to bring Belgium with you ;):P

Ummm, my direct contact with Dom is via email, just like everyone elses.

Bummer. I sent him a couple of e-mails, including birthday greetings, and the tracker indicates he hasn't received them. He must have a bluejillion e-mails in his in-box. I'm beginning to think there is something other than internet access delaying Dom's return.

Big sigh......it's been four months today since chapter 20 of In the Fish Bowl was released. That's a long time to be without internet service. That can't be it.

The new boyfriend must be something else. :rolleyes:

Maybe Dom is hibernating. :sleep:

• 2 weeks later...
The new boyfriend must be something else. :rolleyes:

Seriously? What is happening with Dom?

Probably he's busy with the new boyfriend?

Or his new bf is a Domaholic who ordered Dom to finish the stories for him while keeping us waiting :lol::lol:

Seriously? What is happening with Dom?

Probably he's busy with the new boyfriend?

Or his new bf is a Domaholic who ordered Dom to finish the stories for him while keeping us waiting :lol::lol:

Congratulations, Rad on your 100th post! You are now among the exalted "prolific" members. :worship:

now that would be plain evil :ph34r:

no one would be that evil, right?

right?

I'm not sure that is right, Kashka, that no one would be so evil as to keep thousands of Dom's fans waiting nearly 4 1/2 months for the next installment of ITFB. The new boyfriend may be so jealous of his relationship with Dom that he wants the rest of us to forget the master storyteller. No chance of that happening of course. You just don't know about some people.

When I started this thread on August 18, I never imagined that it could gather nearly 100 replies and 5,779 hits and we would still be awaiting a new chapter. (I think that is the largest number of hits ever for any thread in Dom's forum. But, of course, we haven't had a new chapter to discuss.) The delay is certainly a mystery. I can't help but think that, if the boyfriend was so evil, Dom would have escaped his clutches and returned to his normal pursuits.

Little Buddha TW recently started writing again after an absence of just over one year. But his break did not come in the middle of a story and, more important, his fans were kept up to date on his whereabouts and the reason for the delay. We can only hope that, in Dom's case, no news will eventually give way to good news.